Mom's Birthday incest version, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the full length of my cock in her pussy, Mom began bucking feverishly moaning loud.

"God....Fucking....Damn, It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mom screamed out as another orgasm overtook her body, spasming on my hard cock. My hands moved up and squeezed Mom's huge bouncing tits as her pussy came hard on my cock, shooting out her liquid gold all over my cock and the floor.

Her knuckles became white as she gripped the railing. That and my hands were the only things keeping her from falling down as her pussy contracted around my cock like a sleeve.

As her orgasm washed over her, she looked back at me as my hands squeezed her huge fake boobs, and my hard cock buried completely inside her. I bit down on my bottom lip as I started thrusting again, slowly and rhythmically at first.

"Holy shit...." Mom whispered as my cock moved back and forth inside her. Mom began gyrating her ass onto me, meeting each thrust with a satisfying grinding against my cock.

"Oh yeah baby,....you fuck me, Steve... so good...."

SLAP!!! Another hard blow, and Mom winched in pain, as I was now slamming her painfully tight pussy faster and faster.

"You like that cock, Mom?" I growled, with hands digging roughly into Mom's ass, pulling her ass and pussy onto my pistoning cock.

"Yeah, baby...Yeah, baby...." Mom moaned as she feel her legs begin to tremble and her ass shake. My thrusts became harder and faster as I could feel Mom approaching another orgasm.

SLAP!!!! "Hell yeah, cum on my hard cock, Mom!" I growled, holding her tightly as she thrashed and bucked when yet another mind-blowing orgasm crashed over her.

Her pupils were dilated, her mouth slightly watering, her rapid breathing and her big breasts heaved up and down with my frantic fuck.

"Ooohhhh God.... I'm cumming!! Aaaarrrrr... Yees.. Filthy... cunt...." she screamed out, and once again began to shake as her eyes rolled back and she seemed to lose all control. She bucked harder and faster with her ass clenched by my large hands.

I felt myself close to cumming.

"Get on your knees," I ordered.

"Don't worry, I know what to do," she said and dropped to her knees and took my hard cock inside of her mouth, licking it up and down. I looked at her pretty face as she started to bob up and down the length of my cock, and I could feel her tongue sliding against the side of my erection. She took my cock out of her mouth.

"Ohh, Steve..., I love the taste of your cock. I want it in my mouth all day." She resumed licking and sucking my cock until I exploded inside her. She moaned and purred in delight as my cum came rocketing down her throat. I could feel her greedily swallowing each drop I gave her. I moaned loudly and shook as I finished. But I still wanted her.

Tomorrow is Mom's birthday, why don't you join us in the next part.

12