Mom's Birthday incest version, Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom's birthday has finally arrived, You're invited.
5.1k words
4.43
25k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

SATURDAY - MOM'S BIRTHDAY

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old, well turns 44 in this story

This story is a part of my incestuous relationship with my Mom and our "adventures".

This story starts with "The Day I Started fucked Mom", parts 1 and 2.

I wrote a story about Mom's birthday, that involved interracial sex, but a lot of people didn't like that, so this is a completely another version of Mom's 44th birthday.

In this, other version of Mom's birthday, I'm taking Mom on an incestuous cruise to the Caribbean and it's divided into three parts.

This part (and the last) is about what happened on her birthday, on the cruise ship outside Jamaica.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

If you want to know more about Mom and how we ended up fucking, read "The Day I Started Fucking Mom" - parts 1 and 2. And of course part 1 and 3 in this mini-series.

_______

Mom woke up before me. I just laid in bed, watching Mom hustle about. She was wearing my absolute favorite and by far the sexiest nightgown she had, a short, low-cut, sexy, satin, blue nightgown that I'd bought her for Christmas. And....one can clearly see through the thin material the impressions of her big nipples and the outline of her shapely breasts, the nightgown left little to the imagination.

I knew that this was her favorite nightgown because I had bought it for her, and it showed the most of her fabulous body to my horny eyes, and Mom loved to tease me, make me horny, and dress sexy, which she knew she loved as well..

I loved Saturday mornings, she'd be sitting with her knees spread apart, giving me a good view of her panties. I loved seeing Mom's sheer panties as much as I loves seeing her cleavage. I loved my voyeuristic view and sexually exciting flash of her panty-clad crotch, her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit.

And more than once a week, Mom's underlying intentions came through; I'd lift up her short nightgown, pull down her bikini panties, and fuck her while holding on to her big tits and hard nipples, touching them, finger them, pull them, turn them, and twist them.

______

When Mom saw that I was awake, she came over and leaned over me to give me a good morning kiss, giving me a great view down the nightgown of her tits. I could see the tops of her meaty breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage.

Her big tits spilled out of her nightgown top, and it doesn't take her long to notice my throbbing erection. With me still, in bed and with Mom standing over me, I watched her stare down at my engorged prick, tenting the cover.

From my low vantage point of lying in bed and from where she was standing over me, I could clearly see up her short, sexy nightgown. Obviously, she was teasing me.

With the morning sun pouring in through the balcony door, behind Mom, I could clearly see the swollen impression of her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit, and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing panties. She was incestuously teasing, and sexually enticing me. She always made me so horny seeing her dressed like this. Especially today, she was horny and wanted her birthday fuck.

My cock was a tent pole, I kicked off my sheet to show Mom my morning wood. I wanted her to see how big and how hard my cock was for her, not as hard as it could get, but hard enough.

"Happy birthday Mom," I said and gave her a big, birthday kiss.

I reached down and felt Mom's shapely, round ass through her short, sexy nightgown while kissing her, and my other hand reached in front of her to feel her firm, DD-cup breasts and finger her erect nipples through the satin nightgown.

I loved the smell of her Jean Nate bath splash mixed with soap, shampoo, her sensual perfume, and the taste of her pink lipgloss.

I reached my horny hand up under the nightgown and squeezed her round, firm, naked ass.

A son sexually feeling, fondling, and groping his mother and a mother allowing her son to touch her sexually was as sexually exciting as it got, and it felt so natural and normal.

"You remembered my birthday," she said smilingly. "How nice?"

I returned her smile, while cupping her pussy in the palm of my hand, and slid a slow, purposeful hand between her legs while tracing her pussy slit with my stiff finger. Pausing at her clit, I gently rubbed her clit, and as always, she let out a sexually excited gasp. The damp, moistness of her pussy was a telltale sign that she was ready for a morning fuck

"I'd never forget your birthday Mom," I said.

With the two of us ready to play this game, Mom sat on the bed beside next to me, reached her hand down, and touched my cock, then she wrapped her fingers around my erection, fondling the head of my engorged cock with her long, manicured fingernails.

"You have such a big, beautiful cock, Steve," she said looking from my erection to my face. She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile and said in a sort of childish way;

"Would you like me to do something about that for you?"

"Do something?" As if I didn't understand her meaning, teasing her into being more sexually explicit, I loved a little role play.

She gave me another sexy look, and smile. She looked down at my blood-filling cock before returning to my eyes with her sexy look.

"I could masturbate you, sir," she said slowly moving her hand up and down my cock, like she was teasing me.

"Or if you'd like, I could blow you," she said pushing her cheek out with her tongue while moving her other hand back and forth next to her mouth.

"But, Mom, it's your birthday, and I don't want you to work too..."

"You... you don't want Mommy to blow your hard cock?" she said and tightened her grip on my hard cock.

"Yes.. But.."

"That will come, I promise you, but for now, tell me what you want and what you'd like me to sexually do for you. Seeing your erect prick always makes Mommy horny."

She tightened her grip and jerked my swollen cock and slowly stroked me harder while turning her head to stare at me.

"Seeing your hard cock always makes Mommy want to do something to sexually satisfy her son," she said.

Then, she stared down at my engorged cock again, before turning her head again to make eye contact with me again.

"I'd like for you to blow me, Mom," I said. "Only..."

"Only what Steve?"

"Only, It's your birthday, Mom, and..."

"Don't be silly, I told you, we'll get to that as well." Mom said giving me a sexy smile and a devious look.

"I want you to cum in my mouth? It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth," she said. "My proof that I pleasured you with my hand, my mouth, and my tongue, I love it when you cum in my mouth. You cumming in my mouth is my compliment that I gave you another great blowjob."

She stroked her hand up and down my shaft. She held it at the base, leaned forward, and spit a long trail of saliva from her mouth down onto the head of my cock. She then rubbed her hand over the tip and down to the base several times. And while she stroked me she said;

"Wow, what a glorious birthday present, by far the best ever, this is going to be a great birthday." Mom said and slowly moved further down the bed, and in a very slow, deliberate, and sensual move, her wet tongue painted from underneath my balls to the tip, slathering the shaft as she went.

Our first Mother/son-birthday-blowjob was just about to happen. Her first taste of her incestuous birthday sauce.

She batted her eyes up at me before wrapping her soft pink lips around the tip of my rock-hard cock, her tongue came out to swirl messily around my cock-head. She slowly lowered her head, her lips stretched out over the girth of my cock. She almost swallowed the knob in her attempt to take me down. The pulsing suction on the helmet sensitized the shaft to its base. She moved her head slowly and the softness inside her mouth massaged my cock.

I watched my cock disappear into her saliva-filled mouth, inch by inch the veiny shaft disappeared in her warm sensual mouth.

Stroking me while sucking me, all the time keeping eye contact. Teasing me, she temporarily removed my cock from her mouth to show me her kissing my cock, licking, and sucking my, by-now, rock-hard cock.

"Oh, Mom, that feels so good. Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me. I can't wait to cum in your mouth, your birthday breakfast" I said and gently put my hand to the back of her pretty head.

I ran my fingers through her silky brown hair while she cupped my testicles with one hand and stroked my cock with her other hand. Stroking me faster, sucking me deeper. Moving her head up and down as if she was an interactive video.

Today's blowjob was very different, she took it slow, no rush, no dirty talk, just a slow and sensual Morning blowjob, and I loved it.

I closed my eyes and laid down my head on a pillow and just listen to Mom as she made all of the cock sucking, slurping sounds that I loved to hear, and listing to her moans of pleasure, that she always makes when she's sucking my cock.

"You may fondle my tits and finger my nipples while I suck you if you'd like. I like it when you play with my tits and finger my nipples while I'm sucking you," she said removing my cock from her mouth again to remove her arms from her nightgown straps and to expose her naked breasts.

I fondled her big, DD-cup breasts and fingered her already erect nipples while she stroked and sucked my cock. The faster she stroked me, the deeper she sucked me. The more I felt her tits and fingered her nipples, the closer I was ready to cum.

Mom grabbed hold of the base of my rigid cock and I could feel that she was way more intense now. She licked my shaft from my balls up to the tip. I nodded in satisfaction, bucking my hips forward as her mouth reached my throbbing cock-head and pushed it into Mom's mouth. She gagged on it immediately, and I could see inner her eyes that she was loving every moment of her birthday breakfast.

Just another minute more and I'd be exploding my incestuous, seed in Mom's beautiful mouth again.

"Fuck, Mom," I groaned.

The wet tightness of her throat around my cock was like a soft vice, pressing against my sensitive cock. She started to bob her head up and down, moaning around my cock stuffed in her mouth.

She dipped her head down too low and gagged slightly, tears coming to her eyes, and I groaned as I felt the tip of my cock-head press against the back of her throat. My hands came up to the back of her head and I grabbed her soft hair, starting to fuck her mouth slowly.

"Wait," I said, jumped off the bed, and positioned myself next to it as Mom once again, kneeling this time, took my cock deep into her mouth and within seconds, she was once again moaning and whining and willingly let me fuck her throat, my cock slid messily in and out of her pursed lips. She kept her lips tightly wrapped around my throbbing length, her tongue pressed up against the bottom of my cock as I slowly thrust in and out.

Mom moaned loudly and the mouth fucking soon got more intense. I loved the feeling when my cock hit the back of her throat and made her gag, and she loved it just as much.

Overwhelmed by the whole situation, I soon arched my back, moaned out loud, grabbed Mom's head harder, and stuffed my rigid cock in her throat so hard I thought she was going to choke. I held her head down on top of my cock and pushed it so deep, that she started to gag and I watched her throat expand as I drove my cock deep down her esophagus. I was close and start to frantically fuck her mouth and soon my cock erupted inside her. Mom felt a blast of my hot cum shoot down her throat. She gagged so hard, that she has to pull her mouth off my cock and it popped out of her mouth.

I grabbed a hold of my cock and started to frantically work my skin back and forth, with my swollen head up to her lips, as my second blast of cum shot out of my cock as she opened her mouth. The cum sprayed up her face from her upper lip to her right eye, onto her forehead, and into her hairline. I plunged my cock into her mouth and stroked it, unloading wave after wave of cum into her mouth. I blasted shots two, three, and four into her mouth as I groaned "Oh yeah!!! Suck it," as she slightly choked and struggled to swallow. Some of the cum leaked out of her mouth. I kept stroking myself and cumming in her mouth, she kept swallowing as I continued to pump spurts load five and six directly into her mouth. As my orgasm slowed, I pulled my cock from her mouth, with smaller spurts still dripping out, and shook the last couple shots of cum onto her face, with little droplets landing on her cheeks. I then took my cock and stuck it back into her mouth;

"Lick it clean, Mom," I said. Mom held my cock, and smiled at me with her amazing wicked smile.

Our eyes were locked as she licked her cum covered lips. The right side of her face was pretty ruined, she had cum from her hairline above her right eye, down over her eyebrow, her right eye was clear except for some small droplets on her right eyelash, and then there was a big glob of cum on her right cheek running down to her upper lip. There was cum all around her mouth and a droplet stuck to the left side of her mouth. There were assorted smaller drops on her forehead, a glob on her left cheek, and one in her hair near her left ear.

Without wiping her face she kneeled between my legs and took my cock in her hand, she licked from my balls up to the tip, cleaning off any residual pussy juice and cum. She squeezed my cock from the base up and then licked the last drop off the tip of my cock, showed it to me on her tongue, and then swallowed.

"That was so fucking good" I panted, my body shook as I then staggered back again. My cock semi-hard dangled in front of Mom with a drop of cum still hanging from the tip.

"Holy Fuck Steve, I've never seen you shoot that much before, look at me..."

"Mom, It's your first birthday gift. You look amazing, my cum really suits you." We both laughed and I helped Mom, with my sticky, oozy cum all over her pretty face, up.

"C'mon, I want to show you your birthday surprise. I can't wait for you to see your birthday gift," I said.

"Close your eyes and no peeking."

"Okay, my eyes are closed Steve," she said.

I quickly got Mom's gift from the large suitcase, unwrapped it, and placed it on the table.

"Ok, Mom, open your eyes."

"Oh, Steve," she said staring at a portrait of her.

Proud of my gift, I stared at her gift as well. It looked just like her, the artist had even caught her eyes; the look she has when she's about to do something wild and crazy, mischievous.

"Happy Birthday Mom. So, what do you think?"

As if she was a little girl on Christmas morning, she looked at the oil painting with her mouth gaping open.

"What do I think?" She looked from the painting to look at me.

"Are you kidding me? I absolutely love it. It's beautiful. It's the best present I have ever received," she said looking at me, only to once look at the portrait, before returning her focused stare to me again.

"Oh, my God! It's so beautiful. I can't believe you did this for me. This is something I've wanted all my life," she said hugging and kissing me.

"Thank you so very much, Steve."

Mom grabbed and pulled me down on the bed, while French kissing me, impaling her tongue in my mouth.

I stuck my hand beneath Mom's lingerie, in between her warm, firm, and soft thighs. She moaned into the kiss and spread her legs wider, and I didn't hesitate to slide my hand up to her soaking-wet pussy.

I once again teased her clit and drenched pussy, I heard her moan and squirm with pleasure. She was so wet, and as if she was a cinnamon bun treat. God, I loved the woman.

Mom lowered her hand down and started to jerk my flaccid cock.

"I want you to give Mommy her birthday orgasms with your fingers..... your mouth, and.....your cock...." she said whispering in my ear and slowly waking up my proud manhood.

She whispered as if she didn't want anyone else to hear, but there was no one else in our cabin.

Our incestuous relationship was our dirty, little secret. Incest needed to be whispered about and not discussed in the open. Incest was something that a Mother never did with her son and a son never did with his Mother. Yet, incest was something that we both loved and we'll never stop doing.

Mom reached her hand down to finger her pussy, she moistened her fingers with her vaginal secretions, then brought them up to my lips, and slowly slide them across my lips. Giving me a taste of her birthday juices. I took her fingers in my mouth and sucked them in the way that she took my cock in her mouth when she sucked me. She removed her fingers from my mouth, stuck her tongue out, and licked her vaginal secretions from my lips. The whole thing was incredibly hot and sexy.

Mom lifted one foot on the bed and said;

"Now, give Mommy her first birthday orgasm, mouth, and fingers," she said and pushed my head down to her almost shaking pussy.

"Eat me, Steve. Lick my pussy. I can't wait to feel your tongue inside of me," she said slowly and seductively while whispering her incestuous, sexual lust for me in my ear.

"Give me an orgasm with your fingers and with your mouth. I want to cum. I need to cum. Make me cum Steve. It's my birthday, and I want you as my special gift, you, your tongue, and your amazing cock."

Taking my sweet time while enjoying the moment, with her knees spread wide open, I stared at all the glistening pink Mom was showing me.

God, she was so wet. I could detect her musky aroma. I ran my hand up the inside of her thighs, played with her jet-black, trimmed, pubic hair, parted her lips with my fingers, and started to gently rub her swollen clit, she let out a gasp at my initial touch. I ran my fingers down her slit and found her soaking wet hole and inserted two fingers, while she squirmed and held onto my head in order to keep her balance.

The more she squirmed, the harder I rubbed her clit, the deeper I fingered her pussy, and the more I fingered her, the more her hips moved in a counteraction.

This wasn't just any woman's pussy. Her pussy was a very special pussy. This was my Mother's pussy, a most sacred place from where I emerged, 21 years ago.

When I finally placed my mouth and tongue on her extremely wet pussy, she was so sticky, so sweet. Officially the oldest pussy I'd ever tasted, a 44-year-old Motherly pussy, o fuck how sexy.

"Oh, my God."

She looked down at me with her pussy in my face and said;

"Good sons eat Mommy's pussy." I nodded in reply as she grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pressed her pussy into my face. I stuck out my tongue and started eating her pussy. I licked her tenderly, yet firmly with my tongue while she pressed her pussy into my face, rotating it in small circles. She was gushing, pussy juice and saliva were running down her thighs and she moaned into my face. I could feel her body start to shake as she somewhat roughly rubbed her pussy into my face while I continued to lick her clit and finger bang her pussy.

I reached up one of my hands to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples while continuing to lick her pussy. The more I turned, twisted, and pinched her nipples, the more sexually excited she became.

Mom pulled away, went over to the desk, and sat down on it.

"Come here, son, you're not done yet," she said with a smile. I got down on my knees in front of her dripping pussy and she put one leg on either side of my head and scooted her ass forward until her pussy was an inch from my mouth. I could smell her musky scent again,

"Now eat Mommy's pussy good!"

She held her pussy lips open for me and once again, I found myself staring at her pussy. Her smooth pussy lips were slightly red and very engorged. It was fabulous, her pussy was already so wet that her scent hung faintly in the air around her and it filled my senses.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers
12