Mom's Birthday incest version, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teased her clit by licking and sucking on it. Then, I licked up and down her slit slowly. Up and down, I lapped my tongue across her slit and clit, like a paintbrush. She was pinching her nipples, eyes closed, and moaning softly.

Her velvety smooth lips were so swollen, so alive as my tongue explored her Motherly pussy, and every now and then I felt her clench as her pussy contracted. My tongue was exploring the shape and feel of her pussy, and all of her pleasure centers. But I intentionally kept away from her clit, teasing her by going towards it but never touching it.

"You absolute fucking bastard. Lick my clit now. Lick it until I cum and don't fucking stop," she screamed at me.

So I went straight to her clit, with long strong broad strokes of my tongue, and when I hit her little button, her moans were like music to my ears. I felt her legs sort of jump a little each time my tongue slid across her clit. Then I changed the tempo, I began to flick my tongue back and forth across her nub, and she let out little screams of pleasure every time my tongue pressed against her. It felt like she was so close to her next climax so I continued to regularly attack her clitoris by flicking my tongue back and forth until I felt her starting to quiver as her orgasm approached.

"I love licking you, Mom, while feeling your tits and fingering your nipples. I love tasting you. I love sticking my tongue inside of you. I love rubbing your clit while licking you and fucking you with my long, stiff fingers," I said and inserted three fingers inside her again.

Never doubting she was close again, I just kept working and flicking my tongue across her clit.

I swear, her pussy swelled even more, her clit seemed to grow and get even bigger, and warm pussy juice flooded out, moistening her slippery pussy.

I just kept flicking back and forth, again and again, in a magical rhythm of blissfulness. Her moans started getting even louder and her hips lifted off the desk but remained down against my tongue. Mom almost seemed to jump or bounce on my tongue. Her hands went into my hair, and she was pulling and pushing on my head to force my tongue even more tightly against her.

"Oh, Steve," she said humping my mouth and mashing my face in her pussy.

She grabbed me by my ears and rubbed my face all over her wet cunt. As if I was the one receiving a cum bath, my Mother's cum bath. With her oozing pussy in my mouth, up my nose, and all over my chin and cheeks, I was drenched in sweet juices. Mom lifted her head to look down at me eating her.

"That's it, Steve. Right there. Lick me right there. Don't stop licking me, lover. Rub me harder..... Lick me faster..... Eat Mommy's pussy," she said. "Lick Mommy. Lick Mommy, Steve. Lick me... Fuuuckkk..."

As the obedient son, I licked Mom while rubbing her clit, fingering her pussy, and reaching up to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples with my other hand.

"Oh, my God.... Fuuuuuccckkkk"

I could feel her squirm again. Then, licking faster and fingering her harder, her legs tensed and her entire body became rigid.

"I'm cumming Steve..... I'm going to cum," she said breathlessly.

"Oh, my God!..... Oh, my God, I'm cumming....... I'm cumming. Just don't stop..... licking me. Please don't stop licking me.... God... I'm almost there," she said moving her hips around to move my tongue where she needed it the most.

Knowing it was just a matter of a few seconds before Mom would have her orgasm in my mouth, I rubbed her clit harder, fingered her deeper, and licked her faster.

"Cum, Mom. Cum.... Cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum," I said. "Cum Mom, cum."

As if trying to get more of my tongue inside of her, Mom put a heavy hand on the back of my head and pulled my head into her drenched pussy. As if reverse birthing me, seemingly she tried to push me back inside of her. She tried pushing more of me in her pussy instead of pushing me out of her pussy as she did in childbirth. Seemingly wanting as much of me inside her as she could, she tightened her legs and literally raised her ass off the desk to move her pussy closer to my mouth.

"Oh, Steve! Oh, Steve..... Oh, my Go..... Steve," she screamed while pulling my hair and mashing my face harder in her warm, wet pussy.

"Lick my..... pussy faster. Finger my..... cunt deeper. Don't.... stop. Please don't stop licking me. Rub me harder while licking me faster.... Arrrrrrrrr...."

Falling mute, she silently exploded her sexual lust for me once again.

I could feel the juiciness all over my face, chin, and chest, as her pussy opened its floodgates and pumped out all her orgasmic liquids. I knew what I wanted. I want to taste all of it. I lowered my lips to go around her vaginal opening and sucked as much juice into my mouth as I could.

I wanted Mom to feel good, feel that she couldn't get enough of me. To give her all the pleasure her body could manage and make her cum like she never had before! So I started again licking her and in response she started humping my face, riding my lips and tongue into her pussy as hard as possible, again moaning very loudly.

I inserted a fourth finger and slowly pumped them in and out of her swollen cunt. I felt her grow stiff again, her thighs captured my head, and my lips that were sucking on her juices, and finger-fucking her harder and harder.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Mom screamed, digging her nails into my shoulders.

"Ohhh, God.... yes.... yes.... This is what I wanted. Oh, fuuucckk..... You're going to make me cum. Oh, shiiitttt!....." Mom cried out.

Cluck, cluck, cluck, I loved the loud cluck sounds that emanated from her cunt every time I shoved all four fingers into her hard.

"Ohhh myyy gooddd! That feels amazing! More, more, more. Fuck me, fuck my pussy and asshole.... Fuuuckkk...."

"I'm coming.... keep kissing..... my pussy..... Arrrrr... shove your fingers deep..... into.... me you bastard, Ohhhh Myyyyy Goooooood....."

Then I heard her scream, an amazing sound of climatic pleasure. It may have scared the neighbors but I loved that sound, I loved her screaming as she came, and her body convulsed again.

"AHHHHH...OOOOHHHH...Fuuckkk!"

Mom's entire body shook almost violently, I was grunting and clenching my jaw as her pussy, finger-fucking her hard with four drenched fingers and gently punching in a digit into her asshole, which squeezed tightly on the invader.

Once her orgasm had settled down, I stood up and aimed my swollen member at her leaking wet hole, her swollen lips looked grossly enlarged and cum was sipping out and down to her asshole.

"Well, Steve, are you gonna fuck your Mother, or not?" Mom asked me and pointed to her pussy.

Will I? Will I make love to Mom or fuck her brains out? How about her amazing asshole?

Much to still find out, come join me in the third and final chapter about Mom's birthday.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen in other episodes, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

See you soon.

Steve.

12