Mom's Birthday, interracial, Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom's birthday wish come true.
4.1k words
4.35
19.9k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
618 Followers

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old, well turns 44 in this story

Mike, 25, a black guy (in part 2 and 3)

Jamal, 30, a black guy (in part 2 and 3)

____

My Mom, Erica, and I started fucking about six months ago, and we both agreed that our incestuous sexual relationship was "open" and that we could fuck others as well. We agreed to this to not raise a question from friends and neighbors about being around each other too much.

The first time that Mom had black cock was at the SPA with some young stud, called Bobby.

(but that's another story, it's called; "A day at the SPA")

I knew how much she loved it, so I figured for her birthday, why not have two black guys fuck her.

This is one version of Mom's birthday, interracial, if you prefer Incest, I'd go with the

"Mom's Birthday incest version" instead.

This is part of a series and the first chapters (that you don necessarily have to read before this one are; "The Day I Started Fucking Mom", parts 1 and 2.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

Mom still looked quite hot even after having 2 kids. She was 5'-5", about 150 pounds, full, 38DD-fake tits standing proudly on her chest, gorgeous face with big sensual lips, dark, alluring eyes, and dark hair, and she was quite curvy at all the right places. She was aging nicely with all the little lines, creases, and sags in all the right places. I think it really gave her a classic MILF look

_____

FRIDAY

It's Friday afternoon, and Mom's driving home from work, to unwind from a long week, it's her birthday on Sunday, but she's not gonna do anything special, since I "was going away with friends for the weekend" or so she though and Dad was gone since long. I was the man of the house now.

I had been planning for this for a very long time, and I had found two guys, two black guys that were going to fuck Mom as her birthday present from me, but they were in New Orleans.

She's been going on and on about this Bobby character, and I wanted to give her something special for her birthday.

Mom was just gonna do some cooking, take care of her household chores, and just chill in front of the TV. I knew she was disappointed that I was going out with friends on her day, but I had to pretend.

She took a deep breath before she opened her door and walked inside. To her own disbelief, the house looked to be cleaned and dinner was on the table set for two. I stood in the kitchen smiling at her.

"But, I thought you were going to be away with your friends this weekend? And what is going on right now?" she said half sarcastically and half confused.

"Well, that was never actually happening, I have planned this for a long time, and Mom, I would never miss your birthday." I said with mischievous excitement in my voice.

After a much-needed relaxing dinner, Mom and I began our night alone with a couple of glasses of wine and both started to become tipsy. We talked and laughed like two lovers, not like Mother and Son, we'd grown out of that relationship by now.

"Ok, Mom, now to your present."

"Yeeaaahhh," she almost jumped in happiness.

"Well, it's kinda different, first you have to get a shower."

"Ok, will you be joining me?" Mom asked and glanced at my crotch.

"No, Mom, I need to prepare for your gift."

"OK."

"I want you to put on the lingerie I put on your bed, and then come down here."

"Our bed," Mom corrected me.

"Our bed."

Mom looked suspicious, and said;

"What are you up to?"

"You'll see, now go take a shower."

_______

"Wow," I exclaimed with excitement as I handed Mom another glass of wine, looking at the pink lingerie I bought for her a month ago.

I couldn't help staring at her full breast and plump ass as she walked past me to the couch. In her bare feet, she stood 5'5 but had all the assets to turn any man on. Her pink attire against her pale skin, lightly freckled face, and brown puppy dog eyes were almost too much for me to handle.

"So, do you like it?" she asked as she sat on the couch placing her feet under one side of her ass.

"You look amazing" I replied.

"Well, I can't wait..." Mom said as she sipped her wine.

"Well, Mom as you know, your real present is on Sunday, but I'd like you to prepare you for it today, you'll soon understand. I stopped and picked up a 'good' movie for us to watch," I said hoping she didn't reject the idea.

"It sort or reviles parts of your gift, ok?"

Mom didn't necessarily like adult movies but agreed since she desperately wanted to know what her gift, or gifts was gonna be, and knew it would be a huge turn-on for me and she appreciated all my efforts.

The first two scenes were somewhat routine porno scenes with a male and female in unlikely situations.

"Does this really turn you on?" she asked as she waited for the next scene to begin.

"Wait, it's not over yet, you'll probably like the next scene."

The third and final scene began with a husband and wife talking to the camera as if they were being interviewed. The wife began to explain her husband's fantasy of watching her have sex with another man. More specifically a black man.

As the scene played out the husband sat in a chair as two naked black men entered the room, their heavy ebony cocks swung before them. They instantly began groping her big tits and ass each while she placed her hands on their cocks and began stroking them both simultaneously.

"Oh Honey, look how big their cocks are. I guess it's true what they say about black guys" the woman said to her husband before dropping to her knees becoming eye level with the ebony monsters.

Looking directly into her husband's eyes lightly moaning she let her open mouth slide over the first cock then the second many times never breaking her eye contact. Her husband's hand rubbed his jean-covered erection the whole time.

Mom was watching intently and began shifting in her seat not wanting to admit to herself this was turning her on. "she's doing this right in front of her husband. Do you think people really do stuff like this" she asked naively.

"Of course, they do" I answered noticing Mom's legs opening and closing as it became harder for her to hide her excitement.

Mom watched on as the black bulls took turns with the married white woman's pussy and mouth. Throughout the scene, the men taunted the white husband telling him how good she was and making her say how much she loved their big black cocks.

Before long the words and images became a blur to the "married" woman who came hard and squirted her gush all over the bed. After her orgasm subsided she realized what just happened and found her husband staring at her in disbelief.

I grabbed Mom's hand leading her to our bed where I quickly stripped. I lay naked on my back as I watched my now naked wife crawl between my legs letting her soft tong slide the length of my cock numerous times.

"Did that turn you on?" she asked before letting her mouth slide down my raging erection with a low moan.

"What part?" I asked looking down and noticing she was looking directly at me with his cock in her mouth.

"The movie of the white wife getting fucked by the two black guys." Her words felt as though they pierced through me. She stroked me and kept my erection against her lips as she spoke.

"A lot!" I said as I approached my own orgasm."I have my ass up in the air right now. Would it turn you on if there was a big black guy fucking your Mom's pussy right now? Do you want to share my pussy baby?" she asked sounding so sexy while stroking me.

It all became too much as I grunted out "YES! Give me that white pussy!"

Mom fell to her back leaving her legs spread wide and I climbed in between her legs and entered her sloppy cunt and began vigorously fucking her pussy until she announced she was cumming while she shook and moaned in a huge orgasm.

As I vigorously fucked her, she heard herself begin talking like the white slut in the movie.

"Oh God, Fuck that pussy! Fuck that married white pussy! Ohhhh give me all your Big Black Cock! Oh God Oh God your cock feels so good inside me!"

She continued for several minutes until the full feeling in her pussy and her imagining it was a huge black cock made her erupt in an intense orgasm leaving herself spent and not knowing how to feel about her activity.

Hearing her talk dirty like the slut in the movie was just a little too much and as her body convulsed in an orgasm I emptied my load inside her womb.

"Mom, you really get turned on acting like you are getting fucked by a black guy, don't you?" I asked while lying in bed.

"I do," she simply answered. "Do you really think we will ever do it for real?"

"Would you want to?"

"It really turns me on and all this fantasizing really makes me curious," she said rubbing her hand along my thigh.

"What are you curious about?" he asked feeling himself becoming erect.

"Well, since I've only had one black cock, it's mostly the size and I would to feel that inside me again, and I like to think about his using me like I'm a slut too" she answered now rubbing my erection with the palm of her hand.

"How about me?"

"Honey, if we are going to do it, then, of course, you would be joining us. I could always be sucking one and getting fucked at the same time." she said as her voice was becoming sexier.

She straddled me and let me slide inside of her sopping pussy. She slowly rose to the tip the sank back till her thick ass cheeks rested on my balls. She leaned forward resting her chest against mine with her lips to my ear she spoke softly;

"Do you think he will like your Mother's pussy? Do you feel how wet Moma gets just thinking about black cock?"

I simply moaned while grabbing her beautiful ass filling both of my hands. I loved the feeling of her wet pussy slowly riding me as she continued her verbal taunts.

She began moaning with her lips still pressed against his ear. Breathlessly

"I want to feel his big black cocks inside me. I want him to use me like a slut! Can you handle seeing your Mother's mouth and pussy stuffed with black cock?" she asked as we both began cumming together before drifting off to sleep.

But before we fell asleep, Mom said;

"Thank you, Steve, that was amazing, fuck, that was hot, thank you for your present."

"What... tell me..."

"Mom, don't you get it?"

"Get what," Mom looked at me with a surprised look.

"That's what you're getting for your birthday... A big black guy."

"Seriously... Really...but... what about you?"

"Ohhhhh, I'm gonna watch."

"SERIOUSLY.... You would do that?"

"Yes."

"And, you'd be ok with that as well?"

"I will believe me, I've given this a lot of thought, and I'm actually looking forward to it."

"Will you join?"

"If you want."

"I do, fuck I do," Mom said and grabbed my hard cock and then we fucked again..

What I didn't tell her was that it will be two black guys, but I can't tell her everything now...

SATURDAY

The next day, I told Mom to pack an overnight bag, we're going to New Orleans for her actual birthday.

We didn't even make love that morning before heading off on our flight, which was kinda different.

After we landed, the day was spent with the hustle of checking into our hotel, unpacking, and site seeing. After a great day, we headed down to a casino until we were out of our casino budget, and headed off to bed in our luxurious room with a beautiful view of New Orleans

"I got my laptop with me if you want to watch a movie".

Mom slowly removed her t-shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts were in full view and they looked even more spectacular as the neon lights of the strip joints shun upon her body making it glow in the dark. Then she walked out to the balcony and sat down with her back towards the hustling street only two floors below us, we were just above the restaurant.

As she sat on the chair, she took off her jeans and started rubbing her breast, nipples, and her pussy over her white silk panties.

The neon lights played on her shining skin and I smiled as I stretched out and pulled my shirt over my head. Mom looked at my chest and since I prided myself on my gym body, where every muscle was in its place and my stomach perfectly flat, Mom smiled as she admired my fit upper body.

I looked at Mom playing with her erect nipples as I reached the top of my jeans, and soon my belt was unbuckled, and I had pulled down my jeans. Only a pair of boxers divided her hands from my rod. She let her hands run up and down on it touching it lightly through the soft fabric. Finally, she pulled the boxers off and met my member as it rose up with her tongue. She found a drop of white nectar on the tip. I first felt the tip of her tongue then I felt her mouth enveloping me and her hands running up and down on my body.

Her tongue played on top of my rod as she moved her head up and down her lips completely engulfing my member. Soon it grew more and she sucked the tip of it as her left hand cupped my sack of nectar and her right moved rhythmically back and forth.

"Put the movie on, but you stay there, and just watch, no touching," Mom said and stopped her blowjob and removed her silk panties.

I was so horny, I grabbed the laptop and after about a minute, I started the movie and turned the laptop towards Mom.

A white girl watched a black cock strip off his uniform top and shorts, noting that he too was well endowed. He has an 8-inch cock which was glistening from his pre-cum.

The white girl, apparently a prisoner bent over a desk, she knew the drill.

We watched the black cop arched his back and shuddered as his thick black cock entered the small white girl's pussy. He grabbed her hair hard and fucked the white girl with his monster cock.

"You sit here and watch me as I touch and feel my body." She added as she played with her breasts with her panties.

"Watch me. Watch your Mommy play with herself. Watch me rub my wet pussy with my panties." Mom said, spreading her legs apart and playing with her engorged clit, rubbing her panties all over her vulva as she focused on the laptop.

"Mmmmmmmm" the small white girl moaned around the cop's meaty old black cock; salvia poured out the sides of her nineteen-year-old mouth and dripped down his balls.

"MMMmmmmm..." Her head sank down to swallow his meaty cock to the hilt as she played with her nipples.

"Do you like fucking my little teen mouth with your big old cock? MMMMmmmmm... Would you like to cum on my pretty nineteen-year-old titties with that big old 52-year-old cock? MMMmmmmmmm... I bet you would... you'd like to cover them in your fucking hot cum... MMMmmmmmmm..."

The topless white prisoner was squatting in her cell, rubbing her wet clit and fingering her pussy as she blew the old black man's impressive tool.

Her slurping at his cock grew louder and wetter sounding. Her spit was not only coating his cock, but her tits as well. She traced his stare down to her tits, smiled, and drizzled spit out of her mouth onto her now heaving tits.

"Oh, God," Mom moaned out loud and rubbed her by-now dirty panties all over her cunt.

I was horny as hell as I watched Mom play with herself out in the open. Itwas hard and I wanted to go and help Mom out, but she told me not to do anything, just watch.

The small white girl spoke:

"You like seeing my tits all slick? Slick like you are making my pussy? I think some men want to coat my tits with something too... Do you know what I think they wanted to do? I think they wanted to take turns fucking my teenage throat with their big, black old hard cocks and try to make me swallow all of their cum. I do baby... and I know they saw my nipples. Do you know how I know? Because they were sticking out like little erasers through this thin blouse you made me wear."

"Steve, jerk your with my dirty panties at the top."

"I did as I was told, placed her dirty panties on my throbbing cock-head, and jerked hard, watching Mom play with her soaked pussy.

Mom continued to masturbate but started to breathe a bit faster and harder.

"Oh, I'm thinking about a big black cock inside me, Steve... His cock is so thick, he's slipping me in two... Ohhh, fuuckkk.

"Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me, and fuck meeeee! Make me your slut. Give me your seed! Bang my whoring cunt," the small white girl told the much older black cop

"Ohhhh... yeah... you better believe it white trash."

"I like older men... I like older black men, like you, and I love their shiny, huge black cock's fucking me in all holes... Would you like to watch me fuck those older men? Have them cum ALL over me? You know your colleagues, they saw my wet teen pussy too. Do you know how I know? I showed them it. Yeah, I sure did. I bent over and looked back between my legs... and smiled. Isn't that what you want me to do baby, show off?"

The black cop grabbed the white girl's head and started to mouth-fuck her vigorously and after about a minute he pulled out his massive black cock and shoot stream after stream of cum onto her tits.

"Oh fuck yeah!! That's my girl!!"

The white girl lifted herself, straddled the chair, and lowered herself onto the cop's cock. Leaning forward she ran her tongue in and out of his ear as her cum and spit-covered tits slid across his chest.

"Fuck me... Fuck me, Daddy... Fuck me like you think they would have. I need it. I'm so horny. Fuck your little teen slut..." she said softly, almost whimpering.

The cop grabbed the small white girl lifted her up in the air and like magic, his thick black cock entered her cunt again and he bounced her roughly up and down on his snake.

"Oh, God, I'd like to try that... Fuck, that's hot." Mom moaned with pleasure and she started to rub herself a bit faster. As she felt her orgasm build, she moaned louder and moved her hips on her hand. As she felt her excitement build and her pussy juices soak her fingers as she moaned, "Ooonhhhhh, ooohhhhh, I want a black cock in me now," she practically screamed as she watched the white girl bounce on the black cop's huge cock.

The small white felt her pussy tightening around the cop's pounding cock, she loved it.

"Cum in me!! Oh fuck I'm cumming!! Cum in me!! Fill me with your cum!!"

He tossed the white girl off his cock and once again spewed his white liquid all over the small white prisoner.

Mom told me to sit on the chair that she just had an orgasm on, with my back on the people below us. Then she grabbed my rock-hard shaft and moved it into her pussy, and she started to ride me, facing the obliviant people two floors down. Mom whispered in her ear;

"Take me, stud, I want that hard cock in pussy..., I'm yours, Steve. Mama's little boy."

She leaned back, looked at me, and smiled. She then slid her pussy up and down on my cock. Up and down a bit faster. As she looked at me and asked;

"Do you like fucking your Mom? Do you want to fuck me all night baby?"

I smiled and replied, "Oh yes Mom I do, I really do, you know that."

"Mmmm yes baby, I want you to, I need you too, I need to have you," Mom said, as she rode my cock on the hotel balcony.

"Steve," Mom whispered, as I was thrusting into her.

"Yes," I moaned.

"I'm sorry Mommy hasn't been paying much attention to you lately. Mommy has been very bad, and I need you to punish me. I need to learn my lesson."

"Yes, you do," I said suddenly. "Get up, I need to tell you how to behave." She smiled and rose, leaving my erect cock dangling below her.

"Bend over the railing," I ordered. She bent over, exposing her beautiful ass to me. She spread her thighs slightly.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked, looking back at me and batting her eyelashes.

Drcock666
Drcock666
618 Followers
12