Mom's Birthday, interracial, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want with my body?"

I came up behind her and put my rock-hard cock inside of her.

"Mommy, I'm going to fuck you now," I said. I thrust inside her.

She started to push back against me, moaning. I grabbed her breasts and kneaded them roughly.

"Yes, son, fuck me harder," she hisses.

"I've been so bad, please fuck me, fuck me harder, make me scream your name."

I started to breathe harder, groaning loudly, my balls slapped against the bottom of her ass.

"I've been such a naughty Mommy, I need you to punish me every day, I need you to fuck me, is seeing a bad slut like me bending over for you making you horny?"

"Yes," I said. "Very horny."

"Yes, this dirty whore needs your cock Steve, I need it inside me to teach me how to behave every day!" I felt myself close to cumming.

"Get on your knees," I ordered.

"Don't worry, I know what to do," she said, dropped to her knees in front of her, and took my hard cock inside of her mouth, licking it up and down. I looked at her pretty face as she started to bob up and down the length of my cock, and I could feel her tongue sliding against the side of my erection. She took my cock out of her mouth.

"Ohh, Steve..., I love the taste of your cock. I want it in my mouth all day." She resumed licking and sucking my cock until I exploded inside her. She moaned and purred in delight as my cum came rocketing down her throat. I could feel her greedily swallowing each drop I gave her. I moaned loudly and shook as I finished. But I still wanted her.

"Mom," I said, "that felt amazing. But I don't think you've learned your lesson completely."

______

That's the end of the first part. In parts 2 and 3 we will meet Mom's birthday gifts and see if they are any good.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

See you soon.

Steve.

12