Mom's Birthday, interracial, Pt. 02

Story Info
Sunday, Mom's birthday, and if you wish for black cock....
5.5k words
4.41
13.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
605 Followers

PART 2

CHARACTERS

I, Steve, 21 years old

My Mom, Erica, 43 years old, well turns 44 in this story

Mike, 25, a black guy

Jamal, 30, a black guy.

____

My Mom, Erica, and I started fucking about six months ago, and we both agreed that our incestuous sexual relationship was "open" and that we could fuck others as well. We agreed to this to not raise a question from friends and neighbors about being around each other too much.

The first time that Mom had black cock was at the SPA with some young stud, called Bobby (but that's another story, it's called; "A Day at the SPA").

I knew how much she loved it, so I figured for her birthday, why not have two black guys fuck her.

This is one version of Mom's birthday, interracial, if you prefer Incest, I'd go with the

"Mom's Birthday incest version" instead.

This is part of a series and the first chapters (that you don't necessarily have to read before this one are); "The Day I Started Fucking Mom" - parts 1 and 2.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the big picture instead.

Mom still looked quite hot even after having 2 kids. She was 5'-5", about 150 pounds, full, 38DD-fake tits standing proudly on her chest, gorgeous face with big sensual lips, dark, alluring eyes, long dark hair, and quite curvy at all the right places. She was aging nicely with all the little lines, creases, and sags in all the right places. I think it really gave her a classic MILF look

SUNDAY

Sunday morning, Mom's birthday, this was going to be a big day for her, and me. I woke up with the biggest morning wood I've ever had, and I wanted to fuck. I reached down to Mom's huge beast and started to fondle it, lightly brushing the nipple, which was hard from the cooler air and/or the stimulation. Mom moaned in her sleep, she must've enjoyed the stimulation but she showed no sign of waking up.

My hand slowly crept down to her mound, and since she had her legs spread slightly, I had full access to her pussy. Mom let out another moan and I could see a look of pleasure on her face as her lips were just a little open.

She was sopping wet already, she'd probably been dreaming about a big black cock, I thought as I rubbed her pussy.

All of a sudden, Mom moved and lay face down. At first, I felt a little discouraged, my touch was supposed to wake her up, but she was apparently still sleeping, or not interested.

I moved in behind her, bent one of her legs at the hip, and positioned my cock to the entrance of her pussy. I used one hand to guide it in and one hand to try to keep my weight off of her. Inch by inch I sunk my cock into Mom. I could hear her groan audibly at the pleasure as you would hear from a woman having sex - awake.

I slowly started to fuck her, hoping she would wake up, but she seemed to be sleeping, moaning and panting, but still sleeping, or was she just pretending?

I grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand, poured some on my cock and some on Mom's sweet asshole, and then I slowly guided my rock-hard cock into her asshole.

I think Mom woke up to me fucking her bottom. It probably was a confusing start to the day - her birthday.

She pretended to still be asleep, keeping her eyes closed despite the soft ache in her bottom, I breathed heavily behind her, and pumping her tight butthole, she still pretended.

All of a sudden, Mom raised her thumb with a sleepy moan and stuck it between her lips, and I began fucking her ass harder, there was something sexy about the whole situation.

As I fucked her harder, she sucked her thumb harder, making loud sucking noises that took on a moaning quality as I pumped her butthole even deeper and faster.

Her deliberate concentration on sucking her thumb, took her almost to the point of obsession, her mind narrowing directly to these sexy activities, sucking her thumb, and her ass was molested and it was turning her on just as much as it was me.

Her moans around her thumb only got louder and more fervent, matched by the aggressively voluminous sucks as she drooled around her sopping wet thumb. The pressure she engaged in her mouth and the assertiveness she displayed with her thumb, lips, and tongue gave the impression she was trying to suck her thumb off. Spit dribbled down her lips and chin; her whole lip area was wet and her thumb might as well have been held underwater. She continued to groan and 'mmph', now jamming her thumb in and out of her tongue-outstretched mouth, practically fucking her mouth with her thumb as her cute bum received the same treatment from behind.

"You are so fucking sexy, Mom," I breathed in her ear, mildly interrupting her focus, she moaned in instinctive, thankful response and sucked ever more fiercely, knowing I was close.

Suddenly I pulled out, leaving a huge, uncomfortable void in her bottom, and forcefully turned her over. I knew she was awake and wanted to cum in her mouth. I pulled her thumb out of her mouth, leaving Mom feeling hazy and blurry like coming out of a dream. Then, instead of her thumb, she felt something big and sticky press against her lips.

There was a large and sordid-looking, pre-cum-drooling cock held against her lips, pushing insistently forward.

I grunted, reached out, twisted her nipple and her mouth went wide in surprise. I immediately slipped my cock in, slipped being too small a word to describe her mouth suddenly getting filling to the brim with my thick cock, stretching her lips obscenely wide around its girth.

I grunted and started to fuck her mouth in earnest, thrusting away with very wet and sloppy-sounding strokes.

Mom made a muffled sound of protest, as she probably remembered that the thing had just been deep in her ass. She didn't really know what an ass-to-mouth cock was supposed to taste like, so she just assumed the strange, soft-spice, earthy taste mixed with the super-salty-honey like flavor that coated her tongue and the sides of her mouth and dripped down her throat was normal.

I continued to fuck her mouth, her cheeks, and the top of her throat, as I watched her face flush completely red. The sight of her face drove me, for some reason, to some kind of growling ecstasy, grabbing a fistful of hair in both my hands, like pigtails, and fucking her face like it was her ass.

She suppressed her gag reflex, something that she had acquired over the months we'd been fucking.

The deep and unrelenting face-fucking caused spit to froth and bubble up around her mouth, streaming down her face to mix with the spit and precum foaming from her lips.

I groaned and shut my eyes, grabbed her hair so tight it probably drew pain. The meat in Mom's mouth throbbed hotly, and with each pulse came a heavy spurt of salty fluid, almost as thick as yogurt.

I had my eyes clenched shut and teeth gritted and were moving the head of my cock in very short movements across her tongue, where she could taste it the strongest.

She hadn't really counted on just how much I was going to cum, though. It just kept coming, and she began swallowing as well as she could.

Cum began to run from her lips, pouring out around my cock as it still throbbed and pumped, slower now, through her widely stretched mouth. Thick, sticky globs trickled from her chin and slid down her face to her hair and sheet.

I breathed hard but loosened my grip on her hair. Mom pulled back instinctively, and I let my drained cock slip from between her lips. She coughed and spluttered, feeling a total gross mess. Cum covered her nose and her entire mouth area, her chin, and even spread across her cheeks. It had run in a pool onto the bedsheets and was all over my dripping cock.

I reached out to the pool of cum and scooped it with my fingers, and spread it onto Mom's flushed forehead.

"God Steve... I must look awful!" Mom cried out. "My face feels such a mess."

I took her face firmly in my hands, ignoring the cum sticking to my hands.

"Don't be silly Mom. You've never looked more gorgeous."

Mom sniffed. "Really? You're just saying that."

"I'm not. You look like you've always looked - my beautiful Mom. Except even better. And... Happy birthday."

Mom offered me a sly smile and nodded her head.

"I'm sorry, Mom... I...."

"No, I was awake the whole time, and... thank you, the best birthday gift ever..."

"Are you sure? I... I think I got a little carried away.. I.."

"Babe, seriously, you don't have to apologize, it was different, never tasted anything like that, but, it was hot. I like that you claim what's yours, you are the man of the house now."

"Ok."

I don't know what came over me that morning, but it was amazing, and Mom was happy about it as well, or at least she told me so.

_____

After the early morning fuck, we both fell back asleep (Mom after a quick shower, but me with my dirty cock still intact)

We woke up a couple of hours later. Mom put on her bikini and headed to the pool to work on her tan.

I found her after getting the final details in place for this afternoon, I make my way to her chair with two drinks. Looking through her oversized sunglasses she sipped her drink

"Happy birthday, Mom. Again."

"Well, thank you, and thank you for an amazing weekend, this has been the best weekend ever,"

"Mom, you're worth it and so much more.

I still felt a little uncomfortable about this morning.

After ten more minutes of conversation and sipping our drinks I suddenly became silent.

"Are you ok, Honey?" Mom asked.

"Yes, why?" I answered, worried that she was going to say something about earlier.

"You know, all that talk about a black guy fucking me and all that."

Puuuuhhh

"Mom, trust me, I am very, very ok with that, please don't worry about that at all."

"Ok, Steve, you are always gonna be my son and I will always want your glorious cock in me, always, ok?"

"Yes, Mom, I know."

"Listen, Steve, I think that we've outgrown the whole Mom thing, could you call me Erica instead?"

"Sure, M... Erica, it's just weird to call you that."

"I understand, but especially when we're with other people, it makes me feel so old."

"Got it, Erica, got it."

After the day spent sitting in the sun drinking cocktails, Mom headed back to the room to shower. She slowly shaved her legs and bikini area bald for our last evening at the hotel, little did she know exactly what was in store for her and her birthday, she still didn't believe that I was actually gonna get her a black stud to fuck her.

Her fingers gently caressed her soft pussy and she was getting herself all worked up.

When I walk into our room, after meeting the guys, Mom was standing in the bathroom, in front of a big wall mirror, doing her hair and applying makeup, wearing a white thick robe that the hotel provided.

It had been a while since I watched a woman, well, Mom, doing herself up for an evening out, and I just leaned against the doorway and enjoyed the show.

"You don't mind me watching you get ready, do you, Mom?" I asked.

I'd always found it fascinating watching a woman doing all these little bits and pieces when they were getting ready.

She looked at me, shook her head, her face alight with silent laughter.

"Doesn't worry me," she said. "I'll let you know when you have to leave."

Taking her at her word I continued to watch as she prepared for her special night, her two well-hung black guys, and me.

I didn't need to contribute much to the conversation, Mom easily handled the load, that only required agreement and a few casual observations from me.

When Mom finally turned away from the mirror and looked at me, the magic had been wrought. She started off looking like a gorgeous middle-aged woman, but now she looked to be in her late twenties, a sophisticated and attractive young woman who would walk in anywhere, unchallenged.

"Very nice, Erica, you look superb, gorgeous."

"Thank you," she answered with a giggle.

"Now you're going to have to go as I'm going to get dressed."

She moved towards me with the obvious intention of shutting the door.

Mom stepped closer to me, the door started to swing shut when I reached over and pulled the bow of her robe belt.

"You'll have to excuse me, Erica..." I say quietly, "... but I've been itching to know what's under the robe."

Before Mom could react I'd caught the edges of her robe as they start to gape and swing wide.

She was standing there, naked, with one hand on the door and the other on the door frame, looking amazing. She was breathtaking, she always was/is, and she had no clue what was about to happen in 30 minutes or so.

"You can't do that," she said smilingly, pretending to look horrified.

"You mean I shouldn't have done what?" I murmur.

"It's bloody obvious that I could and have," I continued. "I am the man of the house now, and... you're very hot and sexy, you know, but you're still mine."

I was still holding the sides of the robe and gave them a gentle tug while moving forward a little myself. Mom didn't resist the tug, but moved willingly closer to me, and just like that, we were merely inches apart.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting rid of this," I answered, brushed the robe off her shoulders, and let it drop. But it was caught at her elbows.

"Let it go, Erica," I said, and Mom pretended to gulp and then relaxed her arms, letting the robe fall away.

"Satisfied," she asked, trying to sound sarcastic, but hardly managed to sound excitedly nervous.

My fingertips brushed across her breasts, then trailed down and around her body to give her glorious ass a gentle squeeze.

"Ah, I think that's about enough," she said, almost sounding as though she meant it.

"Now, go. Let me get dressed, but I don't want you to see me before I'm done, I've picked something special for you today. Now, get out," she said pushed me backward, and closed the door.

When Mom came out to the balcony, she looked amazing. She was wearing white mid-thigh stockings, a short pleated skirt, and a very short top that ended just below her large fake tits.

"What do you think, Steve?" Mom asked and raised her arm so her full breasts were on display.

"Damn, Erica, you look fucking amazing"

"Thank you, Steve, you remembered," she replied with a huge grin on her face. As she spun around, I noticed just how short her skirt was as her full ass stuck out of the bottom.

"Steve, I want you to fuck me, fuck Mommy hard on her birthday."

"M..Erica, I will, just not yet, here, have a seat..."

"What, you never say no to fucking..."

"Erica, I love you,... but right now, we can't..."

"Steve... Is something wrong?"

"No, no.... It's just...."

Knock, knock

I was interrupted by a hard knock on our hotel door.

"Steve, did you order food? She said with a huge grin on her face.

"No, M..Erica, it's something else, actually, it's your birthday present."

"Ahhhh, Steeeeveee, fuuck, really? Or are you serious, you're really gonna do this? A black guy?"

"Yes, wait here."

I went to open the door and greet the first black guy, Mike that was going to give Mom a birthday massage, with a happy ending of course.

When she saw Michael or Mike, Mom really looked surprised.

"Happy birthday, Erica," I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Ahhhh, Steeeveee, a massage for my birthday?" She said when she saw the portable massage table.

"And M... Erica, not just a massage, but with a black man..."

"Ohhh, honey, fuck..."

Just as fast, as she was surprised, she was ready. Mike introduced himself to us, even though I already knew him, or at least seen his cock and met him earlier today.

Mike set up the portable massage table and placed a large towel on it.

Mom took off her skirt and top.

"Panties too," I said in a stern voice.

"Yes, Sir," Mom replied and quickly recover her thong, leaving her freshly shaved pussy on display, and then she laid down with her face in the intended hole.

Mike placed a much smaller towel on her, basically only covering her butt cheeks.

He then poured some oil onto his hands and began massaging her neck and upper back. I've had several deep tissue massages myself, so I know what he was doing was the real thing....... to begin with anyhow. I think Mom liked his work since his touch was firmer than the small girls she usually went to for massage, plus the fact that it was a big black man doing it to her.

He traced his fingers along her side's right where her skin met the padding. I could see her boobs squish out a little and he hit them just long enough to see whether or not there were any objections, and of course, there were not.

He worked his way down to her lower back and upper butt cheeks. The movements he used and the way he pushed, were all designed to make her pussy melt and it was probably working. I could only imagine how wet she was right now. Every so often, I could see her inner thigh quiver.

She straightened her knee a little to fight it off, but his technique was obviously working.

Mom was thoroughly enjoying the touch of a black man, and perhaps not the massage therapist.

Mike worked further down her sides and began to massage her hips and legs.

Her legs were together but when he grabbed her hips with a little force and slowly rocked them back and forth with a little gyration, her inner thighs squeezed together and stimulate her pussy without her knowing it. I loved watching his large black hands manipulate Mom's pale body, and it actually got me really horny. I even rubbed my cock at the sight of all this, and knowing how much Mom wanted another black cock in her, well, tonight, she's not gonna get that, she's gonna get two, plus one white of course.

Then he moved further down the table and started on her legs. He worked each leg his hands went further up her inner thigh with each move. He put her leg back down and I notice that they were spread further apart than it was before. He began to work the other leg and again, when he was done, he placed it further apart than before. She never noticed the subtle things, but they were all done in preparation for the big show. I had to keep adjusting my position in the chair so I could get a better view and relieve the tension in my hard cock.

When he finished from the foot end of the table he moved back to the side. From here, he could focus on the back of each thigh and butt cheek and make things progress even more without making it obvious. He pushed into her butt cheek with his thumbs and she flinched a little and let out a small moan.

He explained to her that it was a nodule that most people didn't know about and that if it didn't get massaged out every so often, it could lead to lower back pain.

Of course, Mom fell for it. Mike just looked at me and smiled as he saw my crotch.

As his fingers rotated to her, by now, spread inner thighs, his hands went further up the towel toward her pussy. From my point of view, I could see her gorgeous ass, and, knowing that his finger brushed up against her vulva made me finally pull out my cock. Her ass flinched in response but relaxed just as fast. Each time his fingers got close to her pussy, she took a deep breath. Yep, she was loving it. He kept this up long enough for her to begin to expect it and then quickly stop.

"Ok, Miss, you could turn around now."

As Mom turned around and laid on her back, she had a look of pure ecstasy in her eyes. I'm not sure if she was more excited by the massage or the fact that he was black. Probably the second.

The look on her face told me that she was going to belong to him in just a short time.

Mike placed two towels across her body. One towel across her massive tits, that barely cover them from top to bottom and only fell halfway down her sides. The other towel wasn't much bigger and barely covered her from her hip bones to just below her crotch.

Drcock666
Drcock666
605 Followers
12