Mom's Birthday, interracial, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she re-adjusted her position I noticed a very flush appearance on her face and some other bodily changes; Her nipples were swollen with excitement and she was breathing deeper and heavier than normal.

Her pussy was probably overflowing and her smooth vulva was pouting and ready to be touched again. Her inner labia lips were slightly parted and I had a good view of her clit, which usually was hidden, but now it was sticking out like an erection.

Mike stood at her feet and worked all up and down below her knees. Mom seemed to relax and enjoy his thorough hands. He moved to the side of the table and began massaging her upper leg from her knee to the bottom of the towel. He kept working his hands towards her inner thighs more often than before. He even slid his finger under the towel, but no further. Her legs were still together at this point but I was sure her wet pussy lips were trying to squirt out from between her thighs. Mike moved to the other side and did the same routine. Allowed his fingers to softly rub her vulva again, which brought more squirming responses.

He then massaged her tummy, hips, and waist. I think the movements he made around her hips actually stimulated her pelvic area which made her thighs grind away at the pussy lips. She wiggled a little, not sure if she was trying to get him to focus his movement on her pussy, or if she was trying to prevent herself from going over the edge. Mike's fingers worked along the edge of the towel which caused it to move slightly and expose the top of shaved mons. Neither of them made a move to replace it.

He went straight to the top of the table to work on her shoulders and breast. Mom's head was laying in an extension outside the actual table, that stuck out about 12 inches past the edge of the rest of the table.

As he started massaging her head and neck, he made sure that his semi-hard cock kept touching the top of her head as he moved back and forth. I saw Mom look up at him and gasp. Soon, he changed his movement pattern so that he stopped and move his hips when his cock was touching Mom's head, so she could feel the heat and the raw power in his massive tool

Mike kept massaging Mom's head, neck, and shoulders really well, he also spent some time rubbing her upper chest above the towel line. Again, as he worked, the tiny towel slid down below one of her nipples, but neither of them moved it back. I noticed that Mom's hips were slightly gyrating and that she had her legs clamped shut. It looked as if she was trying to get herself off by squeezing her thighs together putting pressure on her vulva. My cock was rock-hard and I was slowly stroking it up and down as I watched the incredibly hot scene in front of me.

The towel just keep moving further off her ample tits as he kept massaging her breasts in the exotic massage. I was so enthralled watching Mom's gorgeous boobs getting rubbed by a black guy, that I almost missed her next move.

Mike's body jumped from surprise and when I finally was able to focus, I could see why. Mom had lifted her head out of the cradle and licked the tip of his huge cock which was hanging down and almost out of the leg of his shorts. She stretched her tongue as far as she could and flicked it all around his plum size knob.

He moved a little so that she could lick his cock without having to lift her head anymore. He also hiked up the leg of his shorts so his bulbous dick head was now sticking all the way out. Mom sucked his knob into her mouth eagerly while making little suck noises. Her little mouth looked like it could barely spread wide enough, but she seemed to enjoy it. His black hands massaged her large white tits and work their way down her smooth tummy. Mom grabbed the lower towel and threw it aside.

She spread her legs wide and lifted her knees a little. One hand went straight to her moist pussy while the other hand reached up Mike's shorts trying to pull more of his cock out.

Mike yanked his cock-head from her mouth which produced a 'pop' sound and backed away from the table. He pulled down his shorts and dropped them to the ground. His cock was every bit of 6 and a half inches long, very veiny and very thick and it wasn't even hard yet. He stepped back over the top of her face, leaned forward, and put one hand on the table to hold himself up. His other hand replaced Mom's on her pussy.

Mom grabbed his thick member and tried to feed as much as she could into her little mouth. She sucked and slurped like she was competing for a prize. She plopped his knob out of her mouth and onto her chin as she turned her attention to his saggy ball sack. Again she licked and sucked as if to win the contest. All the while, Mike had his hand rubbing the shit out of her juicy cunt. He was flicking her clit with his thumb and was working two fingers into her wet slit. Her hips attempted to meet his motions as she gyrated all over the table.

He finally get both fingers deep in her cunt as his palm applied the pressure on her clit. His hand pumped her pussy furiously as she closed in on an orgasm. Mom's tried to stuff his entire black cock into her mouth and the other one grabbed the massage table.

Mike's cock slipped out of her mouth as she groaned in ecstasy.

He kept fingering her clit until she couldn't take it anymore and removed his hand.

"Oh Shiiiiiiiiittttt, I'm cuuuuuuummmmming."

I watched her sexy tummy quiver as she ripped through an intense, spasming orgasm.

All of a sudden I realize that my Mom was now officially going to fuck a black guy. She just laid there for a moment and regained her composure and then rose up and looked at me in shock.

She looked lost for a second and then seem to realize what just happened.

"Oh my God, Steve, fuck. Did you like that Steve, are you ok with this?"

"Mom, Erica... look," I reply and point at my hard cock. "Yeah, I'd say I am, " I smiled back at her.

"I heard how intrigued you were with the black masseur and I thought you might like to have that as your gift. Just keep going as far as you would like to go."

"Wow......I couldn't believe all this is happening, thank you for your amazing gift."

"You're welcome, dear. I did get a little excited thinking about how you would look while being fucked by a big black cock. I guess I am going to see that firsthand now huh?"

"Mike..." she commanded,"...Get down over here and fuck me with your big cock and fuck me hard..."

Mike wasted no time in getting to the foot of the table. He grabbed her ankles and dragged her so that her ass was right at the edge of the table. He raised her ass so that he could fuck her hot pussy while standing up. He gave her a padded cushion so she could lean back reclined, and not all the way on her back. He gave her slit a slobbery lick and prepped her for a heavy fuck, then spread her legs wide as she was quite limber, grabbed his thick cock and placed the engorged head at the opening to her fuck-hole, and pushed it in. Just far enough to spread her little cunt wide open. Her inner labia spread nicely around his purple knob as he slid another inch or so into her. Mom's eyes were wide with anticipation and excitement as she stared at the black cock penetrating her body. He held her legs apart by her knees and we all got a good view of the gorgeous puss being penetrated by his thick member.

"Ooooooooo, that feels great, go deep, NOW."

Mike gave his cock a good push and just like that he was deep into her luscious cunt. He began a good deep slow rhythm using the full length of his tool. Mom's just laid there, taking it all in mentally and licking her lips at the sight of it. I had moved my chair closer so I could get a better close-up view. I have to admit, the sight of a huge black cock pumping in and out of Mom was pretty hot.

It certainly got me hard and I was dying to cum so my erection would go away. It was hurting pretty bad by now.

Mom was pushing her pelvis into Mike as he thrust; she wanted it hard and fast, period.

"God dammit Mike, fuck me fast, quit messing around, and fuck me fast."

He grabbed 2 handfuls of her shapely hips and picked up the pace. Her head began to thrash about wildly from side to side as she moaned and groaned. I heard her use combinations of words like;

"Faster. Oh god. Fuck me. Go deeper."

I could hear his big balls slap her ass with every stroke. She grabbed the sheet as her 2nd orgasm was building. Her breathing was heavy and she tried to hold her breath, not willing to give in to the orgasm just yet, but she couldn't hold out.

"Fuuuuuuuuck.......Ohhhhhhhhhhh." she screamed as she climaxed again.

Her whole body began to convulse as he kept his cock only a quarter of the way in. I could see her pelvis pulsating and her pussy grabbed his cock with intensity. This was enough for him too, just as her body stopped shaking, he pulled out and blasted huge jets of semen all over her beautiful tanned tummy.

One big shot made it up past her breast and hit her neck, another two hit her right tit, while some just dribbled down her gaping pussy slit. The sheer amount of jizz that he shoot out was better than any porn movie I'd ever seen. She looked like a glazed donut when he was done.

Mom scooped up as much jizz as she could with her hands and fed herself the biggest cum treat she'd ever had. She must've loved his cum too, as she didn't miss much. Mike backed away slowly, breathing a little heavily as well.

_________

That's the end of the second part. In parts 3 and 4 we will meet Mom's birthday other gift and see if he is as good as Mike.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on. I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

See you soon.

Steve.

12