Moms Blackmailed by Headteacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Part 1, 2 Moms are blackmailed into anal and more.
9.9k words
4.49
63.6k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
274 Followers

tDisclaimer -- Everyone involved in sex is of a legal age, this story contains a lot of anal blackmail and coercion if you do not like these scenarios this story is probably not for you.

***

"So here we are again, but this time it's a lot more serious," I found myself saying. Sat in front of me was Liam Brown and Alfie Slate, Liam is the son of Kate and Tom Brown. Tom is an MP and one of the elected Councillors in our city, Kate is a housewife who does voluntary work with a few local charities. Both are well respected in the community and lead a very privileged life. Alfie is the son of Emma and Graham Slate, Graham is the local Pastor, Emma is also a housewife and helps with the day to day running of the church, again both are well respected in the community.

They had both been in my office on a few occasions, my office was a decent size with my desk and a few chairs, it also has a 2-seater sofa in front of the window, used for less informal chats. As the head of the most prestige secondary school in the county it was rare that I would see children more than once for the wrong type of reasons. A warning to them or their parents usually ensures behaviour improves.

Liam and Alfie though at age thirteen thought they were an exception to the usual rules seeing as they were spoilt by their parents, on their previous visit to my office they were both warned exclusion or expulsion is on the horizon should they not improve, a phone call to their parents was made and I had hoped to see an improvement. Both their mothers had expressed they would ensure this.

This occasion was not like previous acts though, it was much more serious, so their parents had to come in. The added concern for the boys is they both are on the football team and probably the best talents we have ever had at the school. An exclusion would see them dropped from the squad and with rumours of potential premier league academy scouts attending the next competitive match this had them worried.

"Your mothers are on their way and should be in here any minute, I can't emphasise how disappointed I am in you both." The two of them sat there with looks of concern and tears building in their eyes.

"We're really sorry sir, we promise we won't do anything like this again, we didn't know what it meant," said Alfie.

Before I could reply a knock came at my door, it was my secretary bringing in their mothers. I knew both their fathers due to their jobs but had never really seen their mums before. We had spoken on the phone seen at a distance with their husbands at events, but this was the first face to face conversation.

Welcoming them into the room I was immediately struck by their beauty. Both looked younger than their husbands who were around fifty they looked mid to late thirties or forty at most.

Kate was about 5ft 4" medium length straight light brown hair and blue eyes, she was slim with long smooth legs, and I could see a curved waist and ass squeezed tightly into the light blue midi sweater dress she was wearing,

Emma was around 5ft 2", long curly chestnut brown hair and brown eyes, also quite slim but with more of a curved waist and rear than Kate. Her long red bodycon dress showed her figure in all its glory.

"Come in and have a seat please," I invited them, and let them settle for a moment. Then began the task of explaining how I was going to have to suspend the boys and that they would miss the scouts visit. The boys were getting quite upset, I allowed them to leave to settle themselves and then asked them to wait at reception while I talked things through further with their mothers.

"Please reconsider Sir," said Kate as soon as the boys had gone. I could see the sun light from the window was shining in her eyes. I closed the blinds; the door had no window, so the room darkened softly. We continued with our conversation.

Both mothers pleaded not to suspend their children repeatedly. I stood up and paced around the room, I often do this when I am thinking. I began to try to wrap things up, "I understand both your predicaments. You want the best for your sons, this scout would provide that. You also do not want yours or your husbands' reputations being damaged. Imagine the gossip spreading The Councillor and Pastors sons suspended for racist behaviour. It would not be long before the Chinese whispers take effect and suddenly, you're a family of racists."

"Our boys aren't racist, they were just being dumb kids, copying something they saw on TV," they both blurted out.

"I can't let something like this go unpunished though, I don't want to drag anyone's name through the mud, and this would end any chance of their footballing dreams happening."

"Who has seen the tape of them doing the graffiti?" asked Emma.

"Just us and your boys as it was caught on my cars dashcam, so far I haven't told anyone else but after this I will need to hand it over to the police as it's been reported as a hate crime," I replied.

"We can't involve the police, what would it take for that to disappear and never be spoken of again?" came her follow up question.

"I would happily pay you aswell," Kate added, "If we can make the tape disappear."

I paced back and forward some more; I was shocked to hear this from them based on their reputations. "I cannot be bought off, I do not need your money, and someone must be punished for this. How do I explain to the pupils of the school it has been unpunished."

The room fell silent for a moment then Emma spoke up, "punish us and tell everyone else its unsolved."

"What the hell," replied Kate.

They then engaged in a conversation with each other, I sat back down and listened. Emma then made it clear she was not willing to be known as the parent of a racist, she also did not want to see her husband kicked out of the church, who wants a racist pastor. She has a good life here and does not want to lose that. Kate had similar concerns a racist councillor would soon be ousted, and they would live in shame and probably need to move. There is no way a professional team would ever take on their boys either.

I watched as their faces showed immense worry about the future. As the room fell silent again, I intervened, "I just don't see where this is going so let's just move on and you'll need to accept what's coming, I'll bring the boys back in."

As I walked past them Emma grabbed my arm, "wait, I noticed you staring at me as I walked in, how about you can have my body to do whatever you want."

I paused and looked over at Kate, her head dropped "you can have mine also," she mumbled.

"Wow, I was not expecting that, I need to think about this for a moment as it is tempting. Why don't you go and check on your sons, I will call you back in shortly."

The devoted wives and mothers left the room and sat with their sons, they explained that they were trying to sort things out for them, but they must improve and no more stupidity if they are able to put this behind them.

After I had had some time to think I called the boys in first, I told their moms I needed to speak with them first before making a final decision, all four of them looked very scared for carrying reasons. As soon as the boys came in, they started apologising again and pleading for another chance, a final chance to prove themselves.

I made it clear to them that they could never talk about this to anyone not even their best friends as it would ruin their chances of being professional footballers and their family's reputation if anyone ever found out, if anyone was to ask them about this meeting to tell them it was a warning for repeated mobile phone usage on school grounds.

They again said they did not understand the meaning of the symbol and swore they were not racists. I generally did believe them but was not letting their moms off the hook so easily for the poor upbringing they had clearly provided. As a teacher I feel they should be in full control of what their kids watch and explain certain issues. We would cover the Nazis during the great wars lessons the following year so from a school point of view we hadn't had the chance yet.

I made them promise their attitudes would change in school and that this would be kept quite forever, after all I do not want to see two thirteen-year-olds throw their lives away before they have had a chance to live them. I then sent them back to their classes, they looked incredibly scared as I explained again what the symbol meant and how they could end up in a juvenile prison if anyone knew.

I invited their mothers back in. "Before we go any further, I need you to bend over my desk raise your skirts and drop your panties," I told them once they were in and the door closed.

"Then what?" Emma asked.

I stayed silent and eventually Kate did as she was asked, Emma then followed suit. They had fantastic asses. Perfect curvature no sign of any cellulite if I did not know who they belonged to I would of put them on ladies in their twenties. I gave both their cheeks a squeeze then told them they could pull up their panties again.

I sat in the middle of the sofa and invited them to sit next to me. It was a tight fit, but I certainly had no complaints about having the two of them pressed against me. They had stayed silent waiting for my decision.

"Most people know my wife left me, but don't know why," I started to explain to them as I put my arms around their shoulders. "She left as she didn't like my needs in the bedroom, as long as you can do that for me, I will ensure your boys are not caught."

"I'll do anything to protect Alfie and Graham," said Emma.

"I'll protect my family whatever it takes also," added Kate.

"Good," I said as I pushed their heads down to my crotch. "I will need a blow job from you now, but to cover up this story I need you both for 1 night at my house."

Taking the hint Kate pulled my cock out and started to wank me off, "when? And what will we need to do?" she then asked.

"My wife left as I persistently tried to satisfy my needs not hers, basically she would not take it in her ass, so you will both be my anal toys for the evening," I said with a smile, still not convinced this was actually going to happen, but I had to take my chance.

Emma jumped up, "No way, I've never even let Graham do that to me."

"These are my terms, and there's more." I said sternly. "I thought you would do anything for them."

"Emma, we need to do this," Kate said as she was still wanking me off.

Emma sat back down, and I guided her head back down to my lap and started to edge my cock into her mouth. "Good girl, now as I was saying, you will both be my anal slaves for the evening. You will speak only when spoken to and I will expect your assholes to be clean and hairless, some work will need to be done."

"You want us to shave our bumholes," said Emma?

"It's probably easier to get them waxed," I replied with a small laugh.

"People do that," she then added.

"Yes, they do, and now so do you. I will also require you to have an enema when you get to mine. These will be ones you can do by yourself. I will make sure I have some in for you."

"I'm not sure about this," Emma then added.

I took a moment, then guided my cock back into her mouth, "You're talking too much for someone who's supposed to be sucking dick."

"I can do it, I've never done anal, waxing there or enemas before but if it's what I need to do to save Liam and Tom then I will," said Kate.

"Excellent decision, finally I will also be filming it for my own personal needs, my ex would never let me film us together. If you can do these small requests, I will do what needs to be done to help you." I said as I pulled Emma off my cock and guided it into Kates mouth.

This mistakenly allowed Emma to start asking questions again. "Why film us? What will you do with the tape? How do we know you will keep it to yourself?"

"The film is for me, I will not be sharing it and you will need to trust me on that," I said casually. "These are my terms, you can accept them finish sucking me off and we can arrange a date and time that's option A, or option B you can leave and take your chances with the police and community."

Kate started to really suck on my cock harder, her head bobbing up and down like a buoy in rough seas. Emma had a look of contemplation on her face, she then pulled my cock away from Kate and started to suck hard on it aswell.

"Looks like we have an agreement," I smiled and let the two loving wives and mothers work my cock as best they could. I started to move my cock between them, and they both took their turns. As I still had my trousers on, I reached into my pocket pulling out my phone and a coin.

As Emma's mouth was full, Kate asked "what are you going to do with that."

"Just snap a couple of pictures, that way If you do not come to my house as agreed I will send them to your husbands. The coin is to see who swallows, call it Kate!"

Without thinking she called out, "Head."

"That's seems appropriate," I chuckled, flipped the coin and it came up tails. "Emma you will be swallowing my load today."

Emma never responded just kept on sucking, I swapped their mouths round a few more times before I stood up and pushed Emma onto her knees, I took a tight hold of her head, her curls weaving between my fingers, I guided my cock into her mouth and started to face fuck her hard. My cock was sliding nicely into her throat, and she was making a fantastic "ugh ugh uhck," sound.

I made Kate stand up and started to kiss her forcing my tongue into her mouth. She followed suit and I was surprised to find her kissing me back. It only took a few minutes of this before I blasted my load deep into Emma's throat. "Swallow it all," I said. She did and as I released her head, I instructed Kate, "Go down and clean me up." Kate then did as she was told, and I took another photo of them both on their knees with my cock between them.

I put my cock back into my trousers, zipped up and returned to my desk. The two of them came back to the chairs in front of my desk, looking flustered and a little out of breath, especially Emma. I checked my schedule. "How about Saturday 17th 8pm?"

"I can't," said Emma, "we are away but if we still have to do it, I can do the 24th." Reluctantly Kate agreed to the date as well.

"Of course, you still have to do it unless you want to move to option B? which will now include losing your husbands when I send them those photos."

"We'll be there," they both said sheepishly.

"Excellent and wear what you are wearing now, you both look fantastic in tight clothing. You have just over two weeks to get those pretty little rosebuds exactly right for me. Regarding this meeting, the boys have been told to say it was about mobile phone usage in school grounds, you might want to make sure they stick to that," came my final warning before they excited my office.

In the weeks that followed, the graffiti was cleaned over leaving no trace, tensions settled, and the students started to move on. Having found no evidence, the police moved on and the school board made a recommendation of putting in more cameras.

The boys had stuck to the mobile phone story, as part of their punishment at home their mothers had confiscated them, so it fit in with the story. They never told anyone not even their fathers for fear of further punishments.

I did not see either Emma or Kate during that time, but my dick tingled every time I thought of them or looked at my photos. The quality on them was not particularly good so I decided I would make sure my movie was in excellent condition.

I was visiting a friend up north and while there I visited an audio-visual store, as they did not know me, I explained I was starting an amateur porn site and wanted some good equipment to help me out, bearing in mind I would be on my own filming and acting. The guy was great and explained he had done some of his own with his partner. He sorted me out a top of the range camcorder that was easily mountable on a tripod and could be used freehand quickly due to its lightweight, it had better battery and memory than the others. It set me back more than expected but I knew it would be worth it.

I also decided to pop into an adult store to pick up some toys, the selection was crazy I did not know where to begin. I had seen a lot of these used on porn sites but the size of some of them baffled me. I picked up a few items, I did not want to spend too much as the camera had set me back quite a bit already.

Saturday the 24th finally arrived, both the wives had told their husbands they were going out with each other for a meal and drinks and would not be back till late. I think they may have had a few drinks as they were a little tipsy when the taxi dropped them off at mine.

I lived in a small hamlet about thirty minutes out of the main City not too many people here would know the housewives to look at but might by name. I liked to live away from the school, avoids bumping into parents unexpectedly.

I welcomed them in patting them both on the ass as they walked past me. "Would you like a drink?" I have some prosecco or something stronger if you would like." They both wanted a glass of prosecco which I added a flavoured gin to. I wanted them relaxed, not drunk but enough that they would be easier to coerce.

We initially made small talk and they explained how they had stuck to the story and ensured their boys had. I gave them a bag each with the easy enema kits inside and sent them to the bathroom to prepare.

Whilst they were sorting themselves out, I set up the camcorder on the tripod, aiming towards a sheepskin rug I had laid out, this would be perfect. About 45 minutes later they both returned and had another drink before I decided it was time to move onto the main event.

"Now that the enemas have been done let's get this started, both of you down there on your elbows and knees facing the wall," I instructed them pointing to the old sheepskin rug on the floor. I watched as the two housewives kneeled as instructed.

"Remember we need to do this for our husbands and sons, no backing out now," Emma whispered to Kate. Kate nodded in agreement.

"Silence," I ordered. "You only speak when spoken to by me," I reminded them both. "It's inspection time and I expect my orders to have been carried out or the agreement is off." I knelt behind Kate first, slowly raised her dress over her rear and let it rest on her lower back, pulled her thong down past her cheeks and let it rest on her thighs. Pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her anus, "Perfect, clean and freshly waxed."

I then moved over to Emma and followed the same routine, "fantastic just as I requested. Tell me Emma what did the salon think when the pastor's wife showed up for an anal waxing?"

"I went out of our city where no one knows me, and it hurt a lot," she replied.

"I did the same," said Kate.

"Silence, I never spoke to you did I Kate?"

"I'm sorry, I'll stay quite now," she replied.

I then made my first move, parting Emma's cheeks I leaned forward and started to lick her anus. Her instincts kicked in and she pulled away. I was having none of that though and grabbed her waist holding her in place while I continued to lick at her rosebud. After a minute she was loosening so I started to work a finger into her. "Reach back and hold your ass open," I told her, and she complied. I sucked on my fingers then spat at her rear entrance before sliding two fingers in.

"Oooh," she moaned out. I was unsure, neither cared if this was in pleasure or pain, I was there for me.

Happy with my progress I moved to Kate and instructed her straight away to open her ass for me, I then followed the same routine prepping her for her first anal fucking. After a few minutes I moved back to Emma to check she was still open. I went back and forward a few times pushing my fingers in to the knuckles on them both. Licking and spitting in between I was in heaven already.

TurboT81
TurboT81
274 Followers