Moms Blackmailed by Headteacher Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it got to the fifteenth man, I noticed it was now 1am, I thought I should go check on Emma as I heard Mike setting off assaulting Kates throat again, she must have been quite drunk by that stage but was soldiering on.

As I got back to the bar, it was just Jack and the man I had seen approaching him earlier. Then Jack scared the hell out of me, "this is Melvin, or PC McCallister if you meet him during the working day."

I panicked, surely this was going to end everything. "Oh, Hi Melvin, how's you?" I asked nervously.

"All good, but I could be better," he replied.

"Don't worry, he's fine about things, do you think I would have a lock in and let this happen knowing he was here otherwise," said Jack to my relief.

"I might be fine about this, but I will be honest, the noise coming from the back room is getting me hard, do you think your girl over there would relieve the pressure build up for me?" he said pointing at Emma.

"I'm sure I can sort something out for you," I replied I had to do something, I wasn't risking upsetting him as it could get very messy very quickly if he phones this in.

"And I think she should sort Jack out as well for being such a good host," he added.

I sat next to Emma and gently woke her up, "Emma you need to do something for us, I need you to suck these two gents off."

Waking up groggy and still drunk, "why would I do that?" she questioned with a slur.

"Well, that one," I said pointing at Melvin, "knows your husband and will tell him about this evening and that you are having an affair if you do not." I lied to her; Melvin had no idea who she was, but she never knew that.

After a few more questions she reluctantly agreed, I motioned them both over. Emma slid off the bench onto her knees, Jack and Melvin sat in front of her and pulled their cocks out. She went straight to work on them sucking one while wanking the other then switching round. I stood watching, camcorder in hand I decided to capture this aswell. Just filming Emma, Jack and Melvin gave me that stare that said keep our faces out of it.

"You need to take them deeper," I told her.

"Does she spit or swallow," asked Melvin.

"Whatever you want," I answered.

"I want to coat her pretty little face then," he replied. Emma had heard this and although she had never had her face cum on, she thought it would be better than having to swallow another load. Melvin then stood up and started to shag her mouth, he was close. He pulled out her mouth, rubbed his cock against the side of her face then erupted all over her, it was in her eye, hair, and ear. Once he stopped pumping, he put it back in her mouth to be cleaned.

Seeing this Jack stood up and followed suit. Furiously pumping his cock, he soon erupted on the other side of her face giving her an all over coating. "Wow that was excellent," he said as his cock was cleaned off by the helpful housewife.

"Yes, it was," I said as I got a close up off her freshly cum covered face.

The two men stood up and put their cocks away, Melvin called it a night and headed off. Emma crawled back onto the bench and fell asleep, not even trying to clean herself up.

There was only Emma, Jack and I left in the bar area. Kate with Mike and his mates in the back. It was almost 2am and Jack was wanting to close properly which meant everyone had to leave.

I headed to the back room, stopped, and starred open mouthed as I opened the door. Kate was still tied and blindfolded on her knees, but she now had one guy underneath her riding her pussy, another knelt behind fucking her ass, her body was drooping down but being held up by a third guy deep throating her. "Like what you see?" Mike asked.

I just nodded, listened to the noise of balls slapping skin and Kates muffled moans. I lifted my camcorder and started to film again. I then remembered the reason I came in. "Mike, you need to start finishing as Jack wants to lock everything up for the night."

"We're nowhere near finished yet, ask Jack to take all the phones on the bar as collateral and see if he will leave us in here."

I gave him my camcorder to film a bit more while I spoke to Jack. It took some convincing but with around £5000s worth of phones he agreed, I had to agree to stay also, and he would be back around eight in the morning to start tidying up. I let Mike know they had a bit longer, I noticed Kate still in a similar position but with different guys fucking her ass and mouth now.

Jack left and I locked the door and turned all the main lights off, only the lights in the function room were on. I sat next to Emma on the bench for a moment but due to the time and my tiredness I accidently fell asleep.

I was woken by a random car horn outside; I could see light creeping through the cracks in the curtains. Looking at my watch I couldn't believe it was 7am! Emma was still passed out next to me I noticed her hair all stuck up where the cum had dried in. I then heard Kate moaning in the backroom so headed there.

As I walked in the first thing that hit me was the smell, sweat and sex, it filled the air. I then noticed a few of the guys sleeping on tables, boxes or in chairs. There was a tally table on the side of one of the boxes, I never thought anything of it as it could have been from before, it was at a high number.

I then looked at Kate, she was stood upright pressed facing a wall, still blindfolded, still had her hands tied behind her back. One guy thrusting his manhood powerfully into her anus with another five guys lined up waiting to take their turn. I was happy to see my camcorder still being used to capture everything, very glad I paid that bit extra for it now.

Suddenly the guy ploughing Kate let out a large moan "aaargh, fuck yeh," he shouted as he erupted in her back passage. "Thats me done I can't cum again," he then said as he walked over and added a tally mark to the table. "Next load is fifty," he then proudly announced.

Fifty loads no wonder her dress was soaked, the mixture of sweat and cum was also probably adding to the room's aroma. I heard a moan from Kate, I turned round and the next guy in line was already ploughing into her ass. "Times up guys, you need to start getting ready to leave," I shouted to the room.

Thankfully Mike backed me up, "Come on guys, if you've got one more nut in you now is the time to use it." He took Kate back to the middle of the room and guided her to her knees. Six guys surrounded her and started to jack off. It only took a few minutes before shots were fired. She was being blasted from all directions, one guy managed to get into her mouth and made her swallow his load, but the rest coated her face and hair. "That's fifty-five I believe," he then said with a laugh.

"We'll beat that next time," another one of them said also laughing.

As they all got dressed and started gathering their things, I asked Kate, "are you ok?"

"Fuck you," came back her sharp response.

"Just remember, this was your idea," I replied as she fell silent. I went to remove her binds but was stopped by Mike.

"Not until we've left," he said. The agreement was she wasn't allowed to see his mates, so I had to comply. Once they were all heading out, I handed them back their devices and most of them thanked me for a great evening of entertainment. Mike told me, "Your dirty little secret is safe, none of my boys will say anything."

I quickly went back to Kate; on my way I noticed Emma had woken up looking a little worse for wear. "Get ready we're heading back to mine." I then went and untied Kate, everything was soaked, I helped her up and let her eyes adjust back to the light. She rolled her dress back down with a look of disgust and shame on her face.

I quickly guided them out of the pub grabbed our things and locked up. We headed back to mine, they looked atrocious, Emma covered in dry cum hair sticking up all over, Kate soaked in a mixture of dried and fresh cum. They moved quickly up the street in order to not be seen. Back at mine all 3 of us were knackered, a few hours' sleep on a pub bench is not great.

I guided them up to my room and told them to strip. "Please no more," begged Kate.

"It's ok, I just don't want your filthy clothes in my bed. You can both go and have a shower then we can have some sleep." They both stripped down and headed for the ensuite, "Oh my god Emma, you can take the plug out now, I forgot you had that in," I said in shock and surprise I had no idea where Kates had ended up.

Kate went in to shower first, while Emma waited, I couldn't resist. The sight of them both naked, I hadn't seen it before now, had my fellow standing to attention. Then Emma removed her plug and her anus stayed open I had to get in there again. I grabbed some Vaseline from my bedside and told Emma, "Touch your toes without bending your knees."

She saw the lube and in a pleading tone, "you said we could go to sleep."

"That was aimed more at Kate, she was worked hard last night."

"But my bum hurts from having that thing in all night."

"That's what the lube is for, now be a good girl and this will be over quickly, I want to get to bed as well." Emma did as she was asked and I began to rub the lube in and around her anus whilst coating my cock, I then pushed my cock head in, and she let out a groan. "You love this don't you?" I asked.

"Just hurry up please," she gasped out in-between thrusts.

At this point Kate came out the ensuite, she looked over at me and Emma and bent over instinctively in expectation, "Its ok Kate you can go to bed, I'll be done in a, uurgh fuck," I said as I ejaculated deep into Emma's rectum. Patting her backside, I then told her she could go have a shower then join us in bed.

Kate fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. While Emma was in the shower, I thought about the events of the night and that I wanted more. With all the footage I had I started to plan how I could make this a more permanent arrangement, my two little fuck friends no fuck slaves I would make them.

So I could track them I linked there find my phone app to my phone then decided to send their husbands a text message, "Hi honey, going out to a spa for the day with Jane and a few of her friends, they have some spare clothes I can borrow, will be home late. Hope you don't mind x"

Both husbands replied with similar messages saying along the lines of they deserve a treat day and not to worry about them or the kids and to put the cost of everything on their credit cards. I now knew I had the defeated housewives for the day, I then took all their clothes and put them in the washing machine before heading to bed. I spooned Kate and soon Emma climbed in with us, and we all were asleep pretty quickly.

I was first to was first to wake up around 1pm. They were still fast asleep, after I grabbed something to eat, I checked their phones, no messages of importance a few social media updates but nothing directed at them specifically. I thought more about my day ahead and further afield, checking my phone to see if the find my phone was set up properly, it was.

If I wanted this to work, I had to be clever and careful, ensure their families never find out, don't push them too much as there is always a chance, they could confess all themselves to end things. After all I have now withheld evidence from the police and committed blackmail, yes, I would have to think about this a lot.