Moms Blackmailed by Headteacher Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2: Headteacher takes blackmail to next level.
8.3k words
4.6
23.7k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
273 Followers

Disclaimer -- Everyone involved in sex is of a legal age, this story contains a lot of anal blackmail and coercion if you do not like these scenarios this story is probably not for you. Reading part 01 will help you understand the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After sitting for a while, I decided to follow on with my plans. I had to break the news to them in a way as to make sure they knew that they had to obey me going forward. The threats of their families being shamed, and children's promising futures being ended before they begin would help, the videos of them acting like sluts would surely be enough.

Just in case I got as many family emails as I could, their parents, siblings, cousins anyone's I could find in their phones and wrote them down. I then found contacts at the charities they helped with. I was sure a threat to send the videos to these people would in addition to the shaming be enough.

I accessed my cloud and looked at all the footage that had been recorded, I did not have time to go through it all so started to watch at 4 times speed so I could break it down to specific events in the evening and save them for quick reference.

2pm and the day was passing, I decided it was time for the two wives to wake up, I headed back to my bedroom. Seeing them in my bed together filled me with excitement, I had planned to film them doing a girl-on-girl session and I was now sure I wanted one. I put a couple of my T-shirts out for them to wear and nothing else.

"Come on ladies, time to wake up," I gently said rocking the bed a little. They both began to stir, "if you want to go home you need to get up and finish our arrangement."

"I thought we had last night?" said Kate groggily.

"No, you decided to go fuck a gang of guys, so we weren't able to complete the deal," I smiled at her as I said it. Emma looked up at me and I added "You were no better Emma sucking off those guys in the middle of the bar."

"What, I never, did I?" she asked in a state of confusion.

"Wow you must be a very lightweight drinker if you can't remember that but don't worry, I have it filmed to help you remember. Now I want you dressed in these," I threw the t-shirts to them, "and downstairs in 10 minutes or I will have to send those videos to your husbands."

They both sat up quickly as I left the room, put the tops on took a few minutes then headed to the kitchen. I made coffee and offered them something to eat, both just had some toast. Once they were properly awake, I decided to break the news to them.

I switched the TV on and connected to my cloud, "Emma as you can't remember, maybe this will jog your memory." I said as I pressed play. The video came on and showed Emma taking the two men in her mouth.

"Please turn that off," Emma begged.

"Ok," I skipped a few videos, and it showed Kate being anally fucked against a wall, "How do you like this one Kate?"

"No please, I did not know they were filming me, how much is on there?" she asked, panicked.

"Pretty much everything," came my short simple reply.

"Why do you have these?" Kate asked.

"Insurance," I replied.

"For what?" asked Kate as Emma sat looking worried.

"To make sure you agree to my new terms," I said with a smirk as I could see they were already looking defeated.

"What new terms?" Kate then added.

Emma then joined back in the conversation, "we have an agreement already."

With complete confidence in myself I told them, "Yes, but you both broke that, you were supposed to spend the night with me, you both spent the night at the pub. Therefore, I never got my final video or to finish my list of positions I wanted to complete."

"But that wasn't our decision," Emma replied quickly.

"Was it my decision that you fell asleep there?" I replied to her before looking at Kate, "was it my decision that you went off to gang bang a group of strangers?" I waited a moment but neither replied. "Ok, so let's discuss my new terms."

They both sat staring at me with evil but defeated eyes as I laid out the new terms. I wanted a video of just them for my collection and going forward I would be able to fuck them, whenever, wherever and with whoever I wanted as long as it did not put them at risk of being caught out. In return all my videos would remain private. I handed them both a sheet of paper, on it was all the details I had been able to extract from their phones.

"What the hell, how do you have all these?" shouted Kate.

"You really should be more careful with your phones," I replied. I then went on to explain that every contact on there would be sent all my videos including the one of their boys spraying racial graffiti.

"No, please, you can't be serious," pleaded Emma.

Kate then added, "let us make this video for you, and end it there, please, we've done everything you asked."

They begged and pleaded for a while longer, but I wasn't backing down. I soon grew bored of their sobbing whinging. I grabbed my laptop and started typing an email then spoke to them sternly, "Which videos shall I attach as the first instalment, and you can choose from the list who I send them to in the first email?"

Emma straight away answered, "I agree to the terms, please don't send anything."

Kate then answered, "I agree also, but you must keep this safe and secret from our families."

"Absolutely, if it gets out, I lose my toys, why would I risk that?" I asked.

The two moms looked at each other, Emma said "we need to do this, let's just get this over with and see what comes next." Kate just nodded in reply.

"Right ladies, let's get on with this. I want my final video for my collection," I said as I ushered the two nervous housewives back to the front room and the sheepskin rug. "Make sure this is a good one or deals off and the other videos go to your husband's."

"Can we go home after this?" asked Emma.

"Nope, your mine until tonight. Keep me pleased and you'll be home to your families by bedtime though."

"So, what do you want us to do this time?" asked Kate.

I pulled two vibrators of moderate size that I had purchased in preparation for the previous night but hadn't been able to use. "You'll be doing a lesbian fuck scene, I want it to look genuine or we'll keep doing it until it does."

The two of them stared at each other, "I've never been with another woman before," Emma said nervously.

"Neither have I, except what we did yesterday," added Kate.

"I'm sure you'll be fine; I'll tell you what to do if things are not good enough. I would rather be able to sit back and enjoy the show though, so be creative."

"Ok but," Kate started saying before I interrupted her.

"No buts, let's start with the two of you walking on to the rug and kissing passionately, you can then start to feel each other's bodies. We can then move on to muff diving and 69s before toys come in." I said as they stared at me pondering their next steps. "Come on then, cameras rolling."

They looked at each other then walked on to the rug, I checked they were in shot and signalled them to continue. Kate pulled Emma into her and moved in for the kiss, a couple of soft pecks first then tongues started meeting as Emma responded. With hands on each other's waists, they snogged for a few minutes before hands started to wander.

Kate took the lead role again as she explored Emma's body. She broke from their snog and started to kiss Emma's neck, her hands slid round and gently squeezed Emma's rear. I sat back in silence stroking my cock and enjoying where this was going.

Kate was certainly getting into this a lot quicker than Emma, watching her stroke lick and kiss Emma's breasts I started to feel like she was actually getting into it. Kate then dropped to her knees as she kissed her way down Emma's stomach to her pubic mound, sounds of mmm and ahhh were released from both the moms as they ventured into the new experience.

"Ooooh, moaned Emma as Kate's tongue found her clit and she went to work on it. Emma's hand wrapped round Kate's head and pulled her in closer, "right there. Don't stop," she pleaded. Kate kept eating away at her pussy before slipping 2 fingers in. A minute later and "mmm, ohhhh," she moaned out loud as she orgasmed and her knees weakened, she then collapsed to the floor.

"You need to return the favour too Kate," I suggested.

Kate laid on the rug, flat on her back and spread her legs. "Come on Emma, I'm waiting."

Emma crawled in-between Kate's legs and started to rub her clit nervously, "what do I do next?" she whispered to Kate.

"Taste me, put your mouth on my pussy and start licking. It'll soon feel ok, don't worry."

Emma then slowly lowered her head down. She knew she had to, in order to continue to save her family. Her tongue left her mouth and slowly started to lap up Kate's love juice. Watching closely, I could tell she was not repulsed as expected and was possibly enjoying her first girl on girl action. It only took a few minutes for her to start tonguing at Kate's pussy hole.

Kate was moaning louder and louder especially after Emma slipped her fingers into her whilst lapping at her clit. I had to slow my own stroke as I almost came, my cum was only for them now, I certainly didn't want to waste a shot. I snapped back to the action as I heard Kate.

"Oh Jesus Christ, keep going, keep going, don't stop," she then fell silent for a moment then, "fuuuck!" she screamed as her orgasm took control of her.

I don't think I had seen Emma looking sexier than when she glanced over at me, smiling with her mouth and chin glistening with pussy juice. She gave Kate a minute then span her body round so she was kneeling above her face then started to lap at Kate's pussy again. Kate reached up and wrapped her hands around Emma's waist before she lifted her head and started sucking on her clit. They were really going at each other in the 69 position.

I took the camera in for some close ups, the slurping and sucking sounds intensified as I got closer. "Use your fingers ladies," I told them, and they complied. After a short while they rolled over on their sides but continued with the same actions. I was loving it; this was exactly the sort of video I wanted of them. I let them continue for a short while longer then told them, "Time for the toys."

They rolled apart, panting for air and with big smiles on their faces. They were enjoying it or were very good at acting. Kate was first to grab one of the vibrators, she sucked it for a moment then rubbed it against Emma's clit before sliding it into her soaked pussy. After just a few minutes Emma was climaxing again. Kate pulled the vibrator from Emma's pussy and sucked it. "You taste great," she said unprompted.

Emma smiled hearing this, a compliment is always nice no matter what form it comes in. Kate then spread her legs and waited for Emma to return the favour. Following a very similar pattern Emma was soon sucking Kate's clit and probing her with the vibrator and again it did not take long for Kate to climax as the passion took control over her, she again screamed out much louder than Emma had whilst cumming.

As they both then cuddled and embraced each other in a kiss I zoomed back out and returned my camera to its stand. "That was excellent ladies, I have one more treat for you though." The two of them looked at me. "I need you both on all fours facing away from each other," they complied, and I made them back up till there asses were almost touching. That's when I produced the double dildo and jar of lube.

Their heads dropped as they realised what was coming but neither spoke. I lubed there anuses then slowly inserted the heads of the dildo. "Now I want you to fuck each other until you both cum again, no faking and then the video will be complete." In unison the two wives thrust back and began to fuck each other, it was a fantastic piece of filming that I knew I'd watch over and over.

I sat stroking my cock watching the two sexy mums thrusting back into each other, making their own half of the dildo disappear. Kate then reached under herself and started to rub her own clit desperate to climax for a final time on the video. The moaning was amazing I really hoped the sound was being caught perfectly. Then it happened Kate screamed out one last time as she collapsed from her anal orgasm, her half of the dildo slid out of her.

I never gave her time to rest as I told her, "I'm going to need you to get up and finish Emma off now Kate, you can't leave her unfulfilled. Use the vibrator in her pussy and keep using the dildo in her ass." She did as she was told, Emma grimaced as the vibrator was edged into her pussy.

With the two toys pistoning in and out of her holes it didn't take Emma much longer to purr out that sensuous moaning noise she made as she reached climax again. Kate then pulled both toys out of Emma and dropped them to the floor, before laying down and cuddling into Emma who was still shaking from her latest orgasm.

I turned the camera off and put it away. "Very good ladies, I think that may be the best one yet." I then produced the butt plugs, "put these in and then go and have some time to yourselves, but make sure you rest up because I'm not finished with you yet."

I left them cuddling on the rug as I headed back to my laptop in the kitchen. I looked for the new video, it was 52 minutes long I hadn't realised as it felt much quicker. I skipped forward to the double dildo scene and was pleased to hear the sound was perfect along with the video quality. I went to show the two wives there starring role, but they had fallen asleep again.

I went through their phones again to look at their online calendars. They kept them up to date from what it looked like, volunteering days, kids' appointments husbands work patterns, everything I needed. I linked them to mine so I could see exactly what they had planned and when. I made sure it was set to auto update mine anytime they made changes so I would always be up to date. They really should be more careful with their online security I chuckled to myself as I authorised the links in their names.

I let them sleep for a couple of hours, by that time all their clothing had dried and any evidence of last night's shenanigans gone. I woke them up gently and explained that they just had to make me cum once then they could go home. I was ready to order some food in, but they wanted to get straight to business.

That was fine with me, I had them both suck my cock for a while, letting them take turns. I made sure they would take me as deep into their throats as possible, those choking sounds still sounded amazing. After that I instructed them to remove their plugs and lube their asses up nicely for me. I then put them on all fours side by side but facing away from each other. "Whoever's ass I'm in I want you to fuck the other one's ass with this vibrator."

Neither of them complained so I started and went straight into Emma, she did as she was told and reached across to start ramming the vibrator into Kate's anus. We switched around a few times, they moaned in pleasure constantly, at least I assumed it was as they appeared to be enjoying it rather than just accepting it.

I wanted to try something a bit different next, I got them to lay in the sixty-nine position, Emma on top, I gave Kate the vibrator and told her to start fucking Emma's pussy with it. I then knelt behind Emma and jammed my cock into her ass. It felt tighter, much more pleasurable. "Fuck her harder," I barked at Kate who frantically started to piston the vibrator into her friend. I raised my speed to try and match.

It didn't take Emma long to climax in this position, I could feel her back passage contracting around my cock as she moaned out in ecstasy. I couldn't hold out anymore and pulled out firing my load at her open back entrance, the first few blasts hit their target then drooled downwards across her pussy and dripped towards Kate, "Open your mouth and catch it slut," I told her, she complied again without argument as I emptied my balls on them both.

It was over quicker than I had expected but I had made an agreement to let them leave once they made me cum. If I wanted them to trust me, I knew I had to stick to my word so I made Kate clean my cock, then told them they could get dressed and leave. They quickly gathered their things and got dressed. I called them a taxi and it arrived swiftly to their joy, as they left though, I reminded them of the agreement we now had and any failure to comply would result in severe consequences for them and their families.

A few days had passed, I had left the housewives alone to recover from the weekend of fun. How ever It was now midweek, and I was sat at work in my office, I opened my private laptop and watched a video from the weekend. It got me hard very quickly and I needed satisfying, I checked my online calendar to see what my two little fuck wives had planned. Emma was volunteering but Kate had nothing planned and her husband was working. I called her and told her to come to my office now.

She tried to say she was busy with her husband, I had to explain to her that I knew she was lying, and if she wasn't at my office by 2pm a video would be sent. That gave her 1 hour to get to me and gave me time to make a few calls that needed to be made, making sure my schedule was clear for the remainder of the afternoon. I was very happy when I was buzzed to say she had arrived at 1:50pm. I made my final call then told my secretary to send her in.

Initially I was taken back a little by her lack of effort in her appearance. Her hair was tied up and she had a baggy black tracksuit set on. Then I remembered how good she looked under it all. I made sure the blinds were closed then told her, "Since you've made no effort with your clothes to look good for me, you can remove them all right now."

"But what if someone walks in?"

"Nobody will be coming in, now do as your told!" I answered back sharply, and she started removing her clothes until she was stood in just her under wear. "That needs to come off also," again she obeyed my command. My next instruction was, "now stand about two feet away from my desk then lean forward using your hands for support."

Now she looked amazing, I stood up and walked round behind her admiring the view the whole time. Stood directly behind her I rubbed my hands all over her naked torso paying attention to her breasts and nipples, giving them a little pinch, and letting go repeatedly. After a few minutes of this I dropped to my knees and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I sucked my finger then pressed it against her anal entrance. "oooh, please use lube if you're going there," she asked kindly.

I felt I should oblige, so retrieved a small tube from my desk draw. I then picked up her panties and shoved them fully in her mouth, "I don't want to hear any more from you now, and you need to keep the noise down." She nodded her confirmation, I had been understood. I couldn't believe how easy this was, I expected a little bit of fight back, but she was just accepting everything I wanted to do.

I returned to my previous position, "rest your chest on the table and pull your cheeks apart for me." She complied straight away, so I lubed up two fingers and started to work them into her rear. Her muffled moans through the panties had me getting hard. I soon had three fingers opening her nicely so knew she was ready to take my cock, I stood up unzipped and pulled it out. "Hold it open, here I come slut."

With that command being accepted I pressed my head against her anus, and it was a little tight, but a few gentle thrusts and I was in. I slowly fucked her back door, taking my time and enjoying each thrust into her, listening to her muffled moans continuing. I would adjust her into a standing position for a short while never exiting her anus fully, then return her to the bent over position.

TurboT81
TurboT81
273 Followers