Moms Blackmailed by Headteacher Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TurboT81
TurboT81
273 Followers

I only watched for a short while as they would go for a few minutes then swap again. I returned to my coffee and emails. That was until around fifteen minutes later when I heard Emma shouting "No, not at the same time."

I rushed through to see what was happening, Jack was lying on his back, Emma on top of him belly to belly, he was deep in her pussy. Melvin was knelt behind her trying to put his cock in to her as well. I interrupted to say, "Emma let the guy's DP you, we've done it with toys you'll be fine."

"They're both trying to penetrate my pussy at the same time," she stressed.

"You said she would do what we wanted?" questioned Melvin.

"She will," I replied. "Now come on Emma, I know you can do it."

She gripped into Jack and mumbled, "fine just be gentle."

That agreed, Melvin again started to slide his cock in beside Jacks, filling her pussy. Emma shrieked as she was stretched out, but she let them continue so the guys started to ride her at an increasing pace. The two men were in heaven, they never imagined they would be able to fuck such a beautiful woman, let alone do the things they were doing. I continued to watch for a short period. Melvin still penetrating her from behind now started fingering her asshole, she shrieked out again.

"That's brilliant Emma, much better, now keep up the great work," I said as I headed back to my emails. I could hear them giving Emma no mercy, as she squealed pinned between them, luckily for her they didn't take much longer.

First, I heard Melvin, "take it slut, swallow every drop."

A minute later Jack followed up with, "Come on bitch eat my seed."

I headed back through, Emma was on her knees, a little trail of cum dripping out her mouth. The men stood either side of her rubbing their cocks against either side of her face, making sure they squeezed every drop of cum out and onto her. "I know it's a little early but are you satisfied the deal is complete?" I asked.

"Yes," said Melvin, then added, "you should bring around again sometime."

"Who knows what the future holds," I laughed in reply, Jack and Melvin joined me in a laugh as they got dressed again, Emma looked incredibly nervous as she wondered what the future held for her. "Get dressed Emma, you did me proud," I smiled at her as I said it.

Once everyone was dressed, Emma and I left and headed back to my house. She didn't talk on the way back, once we were inside my house she asked, "please tell me that was a one off, I can't keep doing things like that to my husband. Being with you I accept to protect my son, but sleeping with other men puts my marriage at risk."

"I've told you before, this will not get back to your husband as long as you continue to do what I say. As for sleeping with other men, that again will be as and when I need you to, I don't expect to be questioned again on the subject," I said sternly.

"But, I can't," she started to say before I cut her off.

"You can and you will, or do I start sharing videos?" I said getting angry.

"Ok, ok," she replied.

I pointed to the bathroom and said, "now go make sure your tidy and head back to your husband." She spent about 10 minutes in the bathroom, I heard her sobbing to herself but was unmoved. When she came out, I opened the front door for her and finished our conversation with, "I'll be in touch again soon."

TurboT81
TurboT81
273 Followers