All Comments on 'Mom's Boy'

by msboy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Skirt grabbed her mound.

What kind of skirt makes a cameltoe? Do you mean shorts or yoga pants. Also the juice line was just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Is there a coherent story anewair in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't ever write again. It will be a huge favour on all of us.

Just stop abusing English language.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Pathetic

I should have stopped reading when you used "feedbacks" in your prologue. I didn't and my suspicions were confirmed. This story is terrible and, if you continue to write, please do so in your native tongue so somebody out there may, and I use that term mercifully, may be able to appreciate your work. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on, you jerks, cut this promising author some slack

He's a very young guy, 18 to 21 years old, and his heart and imagination are obviously in the right place. msboy is fascinated by the idea of mothers and sons messing around. A mom stroking her kid's dick and cuddling his balls, a boy plunging his fingers into the same hairy hole he came out of, kind of saying hello again--one of the most beautiful and sexy things in life. Give this young beginning writer time to learn and hone his skills. We'll all benefit from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Captured the feeling of many guys. Seeing mom nude makes a big and lasting impression. Most guys just jo, but some lucky ones get more

msboymsboyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi everyone for your appreciation and suggestion

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
First story

This was pretty good for a first story. You definitely need to find an editor to help polish your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good first story but...

It is a good first story but there has to be some build-up leading up to the mom/son sex.

More importantly, no matter how sexually frustrated the mother is, shagging her son is a huge taboo for her and there has to be more than a little reluctance on the part of the mother.

Most of the sons however are always ready to seduce their mothers.

that is why in real life it is almost always the son who initiates the seduction of the mother.

CHET1220CHET1220over 8 years ago
GOOD START

I,HOPE YOU WILL KEEP THIS STORY GOING....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous