Mom's Breast Cuddles Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom comforts me with her giant breasts.
8.9k words
4.69
58.8k
146

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers

I don't quite remember when I first found my mom to be attractive, I guess it was around 18. Now I was 20 and my mom 42

We always seemed a bit like brother and sister. Maybe it was the close age gap, or mom was young at heart or maybe it was because it was just mom and I living together since the divorce, I wasn't sure. My mom was attractive, I knew that, but I never thought much of it until one winter.

Mom and I had always had a strong relationship. We shared everything with each other, the good, bad or ugly. We spoke openly about sex, drugs, religion, anything really.

It was Friday night, usually our movie night. I was on my way home from work and I was excited. For the first time since my breakup a few months ago, I finally had a date!

I came through the door. "Mom! I'm home!" I shouted.

"Hey Ben!" she said from the lounge. I noticed she was already in her pajamas. Even her pj's were sexy as they hugged every curve from her hips, to her big bum and stretched the oversized top on her massive breasts! I knew mom was busty, but I had no idea how much! This was unusual as mom never dressed up like this.

"I was just about to pick a movie, it's my turn this week!" she said.

I felt really bad having to let her down, and a bit disappointed myself. "Mom, um, I have to cancel tonight. I...I have a date!"

"A date, but you haven't been on a date since..."

"Since Gabby!" I finished. "I know it's been like 4 months!"

"But why now?" she asked looking dejected.

"I've been thinking about dating again, and a mutual friend set me up on a blind date, I have a picture of her and well, we're going for drinks in an hour. She saw a photo of me too and she's keen!"

"That...that sounds lovely!" mom said looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry mom, I was looking forward to a night in, but raincheck?"

"Of course, it's good you're dating again. I'll be fine. Will watch a movie...all alone!" she said putting on a fake sad voice.

"Come on mom!" I joked.

"Right, I'll let you get ready, need a lift there?"

"No thanks mom! I'll Uber there tonight."

And with that she gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and went to make a coffee.

I showered, got dressed and took an Uber to the restaurant.

I won't bore you with the details of the horrible date, but she was nothing like her picture. I guess it was an old photo and she had changed a lot. Not my type of woman at all. I prefer curvy, busty women, but turns out she had a breast reduction and lost a ton of weight. In addition, we didn't have that spark one needs when you first meet someone.

Feeling a bit dejected, I headed home.

Mom was still awake but as I entered, the credits of the film appeared and she got up off the couch. "Hey mom!"

"Casanova! How was the date?" she asked.

"Terrible! She looked completely different to the photo, in a bad way. That pic was like 8 years old!" I said.

"I'm so sorry, that's a pity! How about I make us some tea and we can talk about it?"

"Sure, of course!"

We sat down in the lounge and drank our tea. "So, she wasn't your type?"

"No, and her picture she sent me was an old one, a lot had changed!" I said.

"Oh, you mean she picked up some weight?"

"No, lost most of it actually."

"That's a good thing though, right? Healthy weight..."

"I mean she wasn't overweight in the picture, she just had surgery..."

"Oh like a tummy tuck." said mom.

"Um, actually she had um..." I stuttered.

"Yes?"

"B...breast reduction!" I blurted out.

"Oh!" said mom sounding surprised.

Then she giggled. "All men are the same! Love big boobs!"

"Haha, yeah I guess!" I replied.

"So now what?" she asked.

"I think I'm not going to date for a while." I said.

"Don't be ridiculous! That was just one bad date. You will do better. Who needs that flat chested cow!" she said smiling warmly.

I started to feel better and smiled back at mom. "I want to share something with you, Ben. This may be...um an overshare but I think you will feel better by the end of it."

"Ok mom." I said unsure of what was about to come."

When I was a teenager and I was upset, my mom, and even my grandma would give me the most amazing cuddles. Even today, your gran does it, my sister too, still does it. You see, a hug will often make someone feel much better but I've been blessed with a gift...two gifts, that make MY hugs, the best. You see, when you hug someone, you put their arms around them, but with me, I also am able to wrap my...uh...my breasts around them too. It's like giving someone an extra hug."

My body went rigid as she spoke openly about her huge breasts. My breathing was shallow and I felt hot.

"You're looking weird, do you mind me talking about my body so openly Ben?"

It took me a while to answer. "Yes mom...I mean we can talk about anything...right?"

"Exactly, and you've obviously noticed my breasts and I think you're old enough to know about them. And also to help you out with a cuddle when you're feeling down. I promise it will make you feel better and forget about that awful date."

"Thanks mom!" So, you said gran also cuddles like this?" I asked.

"Yes, we call it breast cuddles or boob cuddles! Both are perfect names."

"I see, ok!" I said as I felt myself starting to get hard.

"So do have any questions?"

"About what?" I asked.

"What we're talking about, silly!" she laughed.

"Oh, sorry, um...could I have a hug now?"

"Of course you can darling, you don't need to ask. Come here!"

My heart thumped in my chest as I walked towards mom. She parted her breasts and held them open for me. They overflowed in her hands and looked incredibly heavy. It was so hot to see her barely containing her massive tits. As I came closer for the hug, she expertly wrapped them around my body and used her arms to squeeze her giant tits around me. I felt her hands on my back, and the feeling was incredible. It was just like a double hug, but better.

Her enormous, soft breasts sucked me in deeper into her body and mom nuzzled my neck gently. Eventually she broke the hug. I was rock hard.

"Wow, mom, that was incredible!"

"I told you, these boobs have magic powers." she winked.

"Now, let's get you a real date! My friend signed up for online dating, you should too!"

"I dont know, mom!"

"Try it, let's see what happens." she encouraged.

We sat down at the computer and mom began to type frantically. We filled in my boring stats and about me then got to the part of looking for.

"Right, so this is what is unique about this dating site, you can actually put characteristics of what you're looking for in a person, so if you like tall women or blonde women..."

"Or busty women?" I asked hopefully.

"Uh...let's see, yes there is a category for that." mom laughed.

"Let's choose that one!' I asked eagerly.

"Ok, boob boy, we have chosen busty and I think we are all good to go, just need to upload photos of yourself...wait that's odd, it says I haven't completed all the compulsory details. What?"

"Let me check mom."

"Wait, there it is, we missed a drop down box, below here. Where it says busty, you can...oh...right. You can put in the minimum cup size they need to be, wow this is specific."

"What options are there?" I asked eagerly.

"D cup, all the way up to M, then M+, I guess anything bigger than that."

"Well, choose...um...M+" I said.

"Oh darling, you know that's going to be incredibly rare. To find someone with a cup size that big, I mean unless you're me..."

She realized she had said something personal. We both looked at each. "Sorry!" we said together.

No, it was my fault!" said mom. "I shouldn't have made you uncomfortable."

"But mom, we talk about anything right? Nothing is off limits."

"You are right, darling. Nothing is forbidden." she said. "Anyway, all done here! Your profile is live now. "Hopefully some massively breasted lady finds you!"

"Thanks mom! May I have another hug?"

"Haha, of course darling!" she said as she parted her massive tits and we hugged deeply.

I had the best hug from mom, then went upstairs to relax. Mom went out and I quickly got out the lube. I had just started spreading the lube everywhere when I started to cum. I increased the pace as I reached the point of no return and blasted cum everywhere, the quickest I had ever cum. I had barely touched my cock.

The next day, I woke up early and suddenly remembered my dating profile. I quickly logged on through my phone, but alas, no messages. Six people had viewed my profile, but nothing more than that.

While I felt a bit disappointed, I knew a breast cuddle from mom would be on the cards. I came downstairs and to my surprise my gran was there, having breakfast. When most people say gran, they think white hair, glasses, shriveled skin, but my gran was different.

She was 64 years old and a stunner. She used to be a model for many top fashion and beauty magazines and there was a family rumour Hugh Hefner wanted her to pose for Playboy, but my grandad didn't allow it. She had perfectly straight and thick gold coloured hair that came just past her shoulders. Just like mom, had a gigantic pair of breasts. They were straining against a thick jumper.

Anyway, my gorgeous gran was in the kitchen sitting quietly at the table with a cup of tea.

"Cindy! What're doing here?" I asked.

"Don't you call me gran anymore?"

"Sorry, gran!"

"Come on, give gran a hug!" she smiled.

I came in for a hug and I did, I smelt her freshly washed hair, the familar smell of expensive shampoo I had known for years.

Her mega tits crushed into my chest and balooned outwards as I felt her comforting hands rub my back. I started to get hard and reluctantly pulled away before she noticed.

"Good to see you, Ben!" she smiled up at me.

"You too Gran!"

"Your mom has gone out for the morning, but she phoned me today and told me about your awful date last night. She suggested I come over and we talk about it, perhaps make you feel better?"

"That would be nice Gran!" I said.

I told her the whole story. "Well in my day, there was no internet so you met in person and it what was you see, what you get. Far less complicated. Your grandad, rest in peace saw me and immediately knew I was the one for him."

"I wonder why!" I chuckled.

"Two reasons!" she said chuckling back. "Your grandad was a boob guy and from what I hear, so are you?"

"Guilty!" I said turning a bit red.

"That's good, you know what you want and like. Now, your mom told you about my boob cuddles right?"

"She did, yes!"

"And would one of those make you feel better, Ben?"

"Y...yes, absolutely!" I said a little to eager.

"Well, come on then!" she smiled.

She hefted up her giant tits and separated them, the enormous tits wobbled and shook through her jumper as she handled them. I came in for the hug as she wrapped her mega soft tits around me, just as mom had done earlier. It was heaven. She rubbed my hair gently with her long nails. I felt her quivering tits either side of me and wondered how big they were. These were bigger than enormous and somehow I needed to know.

We eventually broke the hug and we sat down. I was deeply horny now even though it was my gran, I could not help it.

"Gran? Is it true that you almost modeled for Playboy?"

Her eyes lit up as she had a longing look in them. "I was this close!" she said motioning with her fingers. "I brought the contract home from my agency to go through it with grandad, but he didn't want me to do nude modeling. He believed it was dirty."

"So, it never happened?"

"No, I never did a shoot for them, or any nude modeling, although your grandad took some nude photos of me back in the day."

"Oh I see!" I said trying not to act shocked at what she had just told me.

"But back then, these boobs were a lot smaller."

"How big are they now, gran?" I asked suddenly. Too suddenly I thought.

Gran looked shocked at the question and for a moment I thought I was in trouble. Then she chuckled. " I guess as a boob guy, you are curious. Breasts like these don't come around too often!"

My gran was about to share with me her breast size! I couldn't believe it!

"I'm a M cup, 40 M!"

I had expected her to say JJ cups, but M!

I was stunned and also quite horny. I had to keep the conversation going.

"Wow gran, that's...huge!" Not knowing what else to say, that was the best I could come up with.

"All the better for amazing booby cuddles, darling!"

"Gran, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything, but I'm sure it's got to do with these boobs. You're curious and that's ok."

"Are they...are they real?" I asked.

"As natural and real as this conversation is!" she replied.

"Wow! I mean they are not only big but thrust forward quite a lot, if you don't mind me saying."

"Well, they take up most of my torso I can tell you that. Your grandad loved them, would touch them all the time, grab them during sex...You don't want to hear about that, I'm sure!"

"No, I don't mind, go on!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course Gran, we can chat about anything!" I said feeling more confident now.

"Well he would smash them around his face, pinch my nipples and they were very sensitive. He always told me how heavy they were, heavy and soft."

"Woah..." was all I could say.

"Anyway, it's been a long time since those days! Lord knows I miss it!"

"Sex?" I asked.

"Yes, but sometimes just the touch of a man, you know a cuddle."

"I could cuddle you Gran!"

"I know you can, but how about I treat you for once! I know how much you love being gently tickled."

"Would you gran, really?"

"Of course, why don't you lie down on the sofa here, I'll sit between your legs and you can put your legs either side of me? If I remember correctly you loved having your legs tickled."

"I do!"

I lay down as gran said, my heart racing, I put my legs either side of her and she rolled my tracksuit pants up. She slowly dragged her long nails up and down my legs, causing pleasure chills. Soon, I started to relax.

Her elegant long fingers stroked down my shins, under my knee and the tops of my foot. I tried not to moan, it was so good.

"I can see you like that, haha!"

I didn't respond as both her hands went under my thighs and I shook in pleasure. My cock was rock hard under my pants.

I don't think she could tell. I started noticing how her enormous breasts thrust out, inches from my groin. It was so exciting.

"Why don't you take your pants off and so I can tickle you better?"

"Um..."

"Come on, it's fine, it's just me!"

I was more worried about her seeing my rock hard cock. I hesitated and gran could sense I was uneasy.

"Are you worried about me seeing your penis? It's ok, I've seen plenty in my day."

"But gran...I don't think you have seen one like mine!"

"What do you mean, one like yours?" she asked.

I felt myself blushing but I was still excited and nervous. "It's very big!"

"Hahahahahah!" she burst into laughter. "Yes all men think theirs is big! Now, don't worry, take off your pants."

I did as she told me and my rock hard cock tented out my boxer shorts. I had recently measured my cock, it was nine inches hard and very thick. I was so turned on showing gran. I looked at her face and noticed her staring at it.

"Jesus, you weren't joking! Good for you!"

"Thanks gran! Sorry it's so hard, I haven't been touched in a while and it's so good!" I said nervously.

"Don't worry, darling. I understand. Afterall, I have experienced hands."

I just nodded as she now circled her long nails around the top of my feet. I felt pleasure chills as she slowly crept up my leg. Her slender fingers reached my knees, under my thighs, then she kept going further! Up and up her beautiful hands crept bringing immense pleasure to my body as I relaxed. My cock throbbed and jerked as her expert hands tickled my legs gently.

I moaned gently as I felt both her hands pleasure me with exciting and relaxing tickles. My heart raced now and I felt it beating in my cock. I lifted my head up to look and just saw her massive tits with my big dick pointing sky high. I moaned with horniness.

Suddenly, she reached higher up my leg, towards my hips and as she did, her giant tits swallowed my cock! I felt a jolt of immense pleasure as my cock sunk into gran's clevage. It was trapped between grans M cup tits. "Oh my!" said Gran. My cock started pulsing as her soft blouse rubbed my cock, trapped between giant, natural breasts. I started bucking wildly as I felt myself reach the point of no return and within seconds, exploded between grans boobs.

"Hnnnnnnnnnn!" I cried as my cock jerked between grans immense tits.

Cum burst from my cock, although I was wearing boxers, cum spurted out as my gran watched in horror as I came between her tits. It was unlike any feeling I've had before. "Still...still coming!" I yelled.

Gran, without a word, held her tits and squeezed them around my pulsating, cum drenched cock, milking me. "There's a good boy, get it all out for granny!" she encouraged.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh....fuck!" I moaned as the last few drops dribbled out, my cock trapped deeply between her M cup tits. My cum stained boxers were wet, grans blouse was ruined and I just lay there panting, taking it all in.

I started feeling guilty and gran sensed it.

"Gran I..."

"Don't worry about it Ben. It will be our little secret!" she winked. "But we both need to change, especially before your mom gets back."

"Yeah...true!" I said.

Gran went to the bathroom to take off her blouse and I recovered on the sofa. Once she exited the bathroom, I went in and took off my boxers. I was dazed but happy at what had happened. I felt odd but at the same time, gran didn't seem to mind.

Thousands of thoughts raced through my mind.

When I came out, gran was looking me up and down. She smiled. "Feeling better then?"

"Huh?"

"About the horrible date!" she said

"Oh yes, I do!"

"Good, well my job is done here then."

"But gran..."

"Shhh, don't worry about it. Like I said, it's our little secret."

She kissed me on the cheek and without saying another word, she left.

I lay there feeling a bit strange. I can't believe my gran titfucked me. It was so hot, but weird. I didn't have much time to think as my phone beeped.

It was a message from the dating site. Someone had written to me! I clicked on the profile and had a look. Her name was Kiara and she was gorgeous. Chubby, but absolutely thick in all the right places, plus she had huge tits. Just what I liked.

We started chatting with a bit of casual flirting. After an hour or so of chatting, we had exchanged some more pictures of each other a meme or two and soon we had arranged to meet for drinks the next night.

I was very excited and looking forward to the date. I started feeling much better and more confident. Mom came home later that day and was cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey darling!" she said.

"Hi mom!"

"Did gran come around? I told her to come visit and cheer you up."

"She did yes and she definitely made me feel much better."

"Good, she has a way of making people feel better." she said.

"So...I'm going on a date tomorrow night." I said changing the subject.

"What! Already, that's such amazing news! I'm so happy for you! Is she pretty?"

"I can show you a pic if you like?" I said, my heart thumping.

"Sure, let's see!" said mom.

I found the photo that displayed her boobs the best and showed mom my phone. Silence. It felt a bit awkward. Then I broke the silence. "Not bad huh?"

"She is very pretty!" mom said.

"And busty..." I chuckled.

"That too! You definitely a boob guy then, right?" she laughed back, smiling beautifully.

"Yeah, I guess so. To tell you the truth, I really like boobs to be REALLY big!" I said displaying my hands to describe the size. I was getting excited talking to mom about big tits when she had some of the biggest I had ever seen.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers