Mom's Breast Cuddles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom got dressed then climbed into bed.

"Well, come on then, come cuddle!" she said.

She turned her back to me and I came close to her. I didn't know where to put my arm so I put it on hers. I positioned my knees under her thighs and I pulled in closer. The deep smell of her freshly washed hair, turned me on.

"I haven't been cuddled like this in forever!" said mom.

"I'm glad I could be here to help mom."

My heart raced, my cock got harder and eventually tented my boxers obscenely. We didn't say anything for a few minutes, just lay there.

"I can feel your heart beating Ben! It's racing!"

"I...I know mom. It's you!"

"No, it's my boobs!"

"And that." I said and we chuckled together.

"Come closer, let me tell you a story. I'm sure you would like to hear it."

I was intrigued. I moved closer pushing my hardness against mom's large bum.

"Hard already!" laughed mom. "I haven't even started the story."

I moaned as my cock felt mom's massive bum touch my cock. "Mom, can I...?"

"Can you what?"

"Place my penis...um...between your bum." I asked boldly.

"Sure, why not." she said surprisingly.

I shifted and felt my cock slowly sink between the soft, pillowly cheeks of mom's bum. We moaned together.

"Ok, let me begin. So, in college, I had a few boyfriends, not all at once but over the few years I was there. Anyway, I was with this guy at the time, his name was Anthony. Now Anthony was, like you, breast obsessed. Maybe even more so!"

"Impossible!" I replied.

"So him and I had been dating for about four months, we had slept together several times, but we went home for a holiday and stayed at my mom or grans house. So although gran and pops were fine with us sharing a bed, I didn't think it would be appropriate for us to have sex. Especially because I'm sure, they would hear us. Anyway, after two days, Anthony was desperate for release. He moaned that he was always horny and couldn't do anything about it."

"Ok..."

"So one day, mom says to me. She says that she has heard Anthony moan about not having sex and she gets we don't want to do it with the paper thin walls etc. She comes up with a suggestion.

"What was that suggestion?" I asked.

"She told me if I wanted to shut him up and release his sexual frustration at the same time, I should give him a titfuck!"

"And did you?" I asked.

"Hang on! Let me tell you. I had never done one before so I asked mom how to do it. She told me how to do it and it seemed easy so I tried it."

Then what happened mom?"

"So that night I tried it. He was so excited to try it. I got on my knees in front of him, lifted my boobs up and wrapped them around his penis. He was thrusting and within minutes exploded in my cleavage."

"Sounds amazing!"

"I knew you would like that my boob boy, but there's more to the story. So after a few days of doing this, he was still so horny all the time. I went back to mom and told her. She thought for a while. Then came up with this crazy idea. She suggested the only way to properly finish him off would be a double titfuck. She promised to help me that night.

"Huh, so you and gran gave him a double...?"

"Titfuck. Yes to my boyfriend at the time. We smashed our giant breasts around his cock and he screamed out in pleasure. Luckily grandad was out that night. You must understand that with our breasts as big and soft, the pleasure would have been incredibly intense. He came between our boobs in about 30 seconds."

I was so horny like I had never been before. I hadn't realized but with my cock trapped between moms big bum, I had started to thrust. I felt her firm cheeks against my abdomen. We started moaning together.

"Oh Ben!"

"Mom...that story is so hot!"

"Ben I can't believe this is happening. You are so hard, I'm so horny, I'm sorry baby...I need you..."

"I need you to mom!"

"You giant penis is so hard. Mommy is so desperate. I know we shouldn't do this but I want to make you feel good. Can I, Ben, please?"

"Yes..." I said.

Mom turned over and she took my cock in her mouth. Her hot mouth felt like heaven as I groaned. She sucked me almost to the base and I threw my head back and groaned. She came up again as I felt her tongue swirling around my sensitive cock head.

Mom now bobbed her head on my cock as I played with her hair. The feeling was incredible, and I didn't know how much longer I could last. Each stroke felt like I was about to cum. She bobbed her head slowly while looking directly at me. She started deep throating my dick and I felt her tight throat massage and pleasure my cock like never before.

"Ahhhhh...mom!" I yelled.

"Mmmmm....mmmmmm" she moaned on my cock. She now stroked my balls gently while gagging gently on my cock.

My cock was slippery and covered in my moms' spit. I was groaning and bucking my hips wildly in pleasure. Pleasure tears formed in my eyes, my toes curled in and I grabbed the bed and screamed in pleasure as I felt my cock reaching the point of no return.

Mom now pushed herself down to the very base of my cock, deepthroating it again and held it there while she massaged my balls gently. I was going to cum soon. While still holding my cock trapped in her tight throat, she swirled her tongue around my cock. This hot wet blowjob was so good, but I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Ahhhhhh....fuck moooooom!"

"I'm gonna cum mom!" I yelled. I threw my head back, thrust my hips and unloaded mouthfuls of hot cum into her mouth. She moaned as I came and I screamed as I came. She bobbed her head now swallowing my seed and then, eventually came up for air. She gently stroked my balls with her long nails while looking at me lovingly. Long strands of spit and cum stretched from my cock to her mouth.

I lay panting and reveling in the moment. I was still hard.

Mom got up, stripped off the rest of her clothes and displayed her beautiful, heavy T cup tits.

"Baby, mommy needs your big dick inside her, are you ok with this?"

I could barely nod as mom squated over me. Her giant tits hanging down past her waist. She positioned my cock at her forbidden entrance and slowly sat on me. Feeding my pulsing penis deep into her waiting cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" We moaned together.

She sat down further as my cock sunk into her tight pussy and I cried out in pleasure as mom rubbed her clit. I reached up and grabbed massive handfuls of hot breast, causing her to moan. Her thick nipples rubbed against my palms. Mom squeeled as I played with her nipples and she bounced wildly on my cock. I was in tit and pussy heaven.

I could not believe this was happening but I was too horny to care. Mom leaned over me and pushed against the wall while fucking my cock. Her tits bounced furiously over my face as I grabbed, sucked, licked and felt her T cup tits around my face.

My cock was being sucked into moms warmth and she started bucking even more wildly as I started thrusting myself up to push myself even deeper. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she was about to cum. Her pussy contracted as she fucked me, her only son with wild abandon.

"Gon cum Ben!" she screeched.

"Me too mom!" I cried.

"Soooo fucking good!" I moaned as mom started milking my big cock, still trapped in her hot cunt.

"Suck my tits Ben, cuumiiiiiiiing!" she squeeled.

I unloaded my cum deep into moms pussy as she bounced on my cock and I held onto her giant bum, tits in my face as I thrust up into her, exploding my forbidden seed into mom's hot pussy.

"Ggggggaaaaaaaaahhhhh....fucking....fuuuuuck!!!" I yelled as my body shook with moms.

She made wild sounds as she collapsed on me, crushing her giant tits into me. Cumming hard she squeezed my cock almost out of her pussy.

We lay there for ages, my cock still inside mom. "Baby...that...that was incredible. I love you..."

"I love you too mom!" I said out of breath.

She finally rolled off me. Stared into my eyes, stroked my chest and smiled.

"Ben?"

"Yes mom?"

"What is your dates name, the one you bought home?"

"Kiara. Why?"

"Well, I think it's time we told Kiara to come join in the fun. What do you think?"

"Mom...I would LOVE THAT!"

As I lay there taking in what had happened I drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what more was to come.

To be continued...