Mom's Breast Cuddles Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet with gf mom and another encounter with gran.
6k words
4.68
14.1k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers

I couldn't believe I made love to my incredibly busty mom. I was feeling euphoric as I awoke slowly, still in mom's bed. I reached over to cuddle her, but she was gone! I picked up my phone. There was a message from mom, telling me she would be back soon and that she had a wonderful time with me.

Damn! I was horny as anything, with a raging boner. I lay awake thinking. I was feeling a bit naughty. I picked up my phone again and messaged my gran.

Me: Hey gran! How are you?

Gran: Ben! Nice to hear from you. Just got back from a big shopping spree!

Me: Oh cool, did you go clothes shopping?

Gran: As a matter of fact I did. Needed some things.

Me: Like a new blouse I'm sure.

Gran: Lol, you ruined the other one, so yes. And some dresses and a few bras.

Me: New bra, sounds amazing.

Gran: Well that's not the best part, lol. They measured me and I'm the wrong size. I had to get a bigger bra.

Me: Tell me more...

Gran: I knew you would like that. I'm now a NN cup.

Me: Oh my word gran! That's insane. And amazing!

Gran: Yes, I had to go to the custom bra store and ordered some. They have to make them because not only is my size unusual but having cups so huge while being relatively slim is super rare.

Me: But if they're still being made, what are wearing in the meantime?

Gran: I'm stuffing my boobs into my M cup bra.

Me: Sounds really hot!

Gran: You think so?

Me: I do. In fact I would love to see you try on some of your new clothes.

Gran: You naughty boy, well come on over then.

I didn't even reply as I jumped into my car and drove to her house. It was a quick seven minute drive.

The door was open when I arrived. "Gran!" I called out.

"Ben, will be right out. Just changing into an outfit. Have a seat on the couch."

I closed and locked the door and made my way to the couch. I was still really horny.

A few minutes later gran emerged from the guest bathroom where she was changing.

She had a smart, evening gown that hugged every curve tightly. It was a light blue and ended just above her knees. Her giant NN cup tits balooned out obscenely, squashed tightly in the dress. She spun around giving me a perfect view of her big soft bum, thin waist and curvy hips.

My mouth fell open.

"Well what you think?"

"Gran...you look incredible!"

"Awww...so sweet, come give your gran some love!"

I hurried to gran and hugged her deeply, squashing my hard cock against her leg.

"Wow, did I do that...your penis...is so hard."

"Yes..."

"You really make an older women feel sexy, you know!"

"You're not old gran, and besides you could pass for someone in their late forties."

"Stop, you making me blush!"

She smiled softly and looked at me. I needed to steer the conversation the right way.

"So gran, did mom ever catch you and grandpa, you know, doing it?"

"You mean sex? No dear, I don't think so. We always locked the door, especially when she was a teenager."

"Oh, well she kinda caught me doing it!"

"What? What do you mean kind of, was it a close call?"

"So we weren't having sex, I bought a date home and we were...um..."

"Don't be shy darling...what were you doing?"

My heart was racing and my breath was shallow as I was about to share intimate and horny details with gran.

"I was...between her breasts..."

"Hahaha, I should have known you breast obsessed man! So you were enjoying another titfuck?"

"Yeah...I really was and when I...When I came, mom saw everything."

"Everything?"

"Yeah..."

"Well that must have been very embarrassing for you. I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"I'm ok gran!"

"Well of course you are. You were titfucking a big pair of breasts! Tell me they weren't bigger than mine were they?"

"No Gran, yours are still bigger. And so firm and heavy. If you don't mind me saying."

"Flattery will get you everywhere." she said.

"Could I have one of your famous massages gran?" I was hoping she would massage me, you know everywhere.

"Of course darling! Come upstairs to the bedroom, it's warmer there. Lie on the bed and I'll be right up ok? I think you deserve a nice warm massage for making me feel so special."

I ran upstairs and got undressed to my boxers and lay on her bed. My heart raced as I heard gran come up the stairs.

She opened the door and was standing there in a white bra and panties, holding a big bottle of massage oil. "Take off your underwear if you want a PROPER massage!" she smiled.

I did as I was told and lay down on the bed. I was so horny I could barely breathe. Gran came up and gently spread the warm oil over my body, starting on my back. I was so horny as to what was to come.

The soft gentle strokes down my back felt incredible as she spread the warm oil with her feminine hands. She stroked and massaged over my arms firmly with a sort of gentleness.

"Mmmm, big strong arms!" she said.

I just moaned as she now rubbed my shoulders and worked her way down my back. She stroked over my lower back and finally onto my bum as she kneaded it gently. I grunted approval.

"Beautiful bum, Ben!" she laughed while stroking her fingers over my sensitive ass.

She gently ran a finger over my crack and I groaned deeply.

"Hnnnn....so good!" I moaned.

She now massaged my lower legs, stroking her long nails up my legs, tickling me gently. As she got to my thighs she gently massaged the oil in, and suddenly she stroked my thighs right next to where my balls are. It was an incredible feeling.

Her hands expertly stroked my groin and every now and then her nimble fingers stroked my balls.

"Ahhhhh....yesssss!" I groaned.

I spread my legs wider encouraging her to go deeper and carry on. Her long fingers explored my thighs and groin. "Ahhhhh!" I squirmed in pleasure.

She now unashamedly brushed against my balls, gently stroking them with oil causing immense pleasure. I started getting hard and after a while my cock uncomfortably pressed against the towel.

"Turn over please!" she said. I did and my big cock pointed straight up in the air.

"Wow!" she said. I watched her stare at my cock.

"S...sorry gran, it's just so good!" I said. My cock pulsed angrily. I was so horny.

"Impressive cock, Ben! Naughty naughty! Would you like me to take care of it?"

"Oh gran!" I nodded.

She poured some more warm oil over my groin and massaged it in. Spreading it all over. She gently cradled my balls and tickled them while finally wrapping her fingers around my cock.

"Ahhhhh....so good!" I moaned.

"Oh, your cock is pulsing! Don't cum yet!" she said as she took her hands off me.

"It's too good...I'll try not to!" I said.

I struggled not to cum, and finally the feeling subsided. She gently rolled my oily cock between her hands like rolling dough.

I shook in desperate horniness as she pleasured the underside of my cock with her fingers, gently alternating her thumbs over my sensitive cock.

"Mmmmmm!" I moaned.

Soon, I started feeling like I would cum. "Oh, I'm close!"

"No, not yet!" said gran releasing my cock again, driving me mad. "I'm going to edge you until you blow the biggest load out of that huge fuck pole!"

I had never heard gran speak like that. It was so horny! She stroked my balls and legs while my cock pulsed but did not cum.

"Please gran...let me cum!" I begged.

"Not yet...just a little longer she said climbing on the bed. She knelt over me and removed her top. "First you need to fuck these!"

"Ohhhhh!" I groaned.

She left her too small M cup bra on and shoved my cock under her bra between her immense soft tits. My rock hard cock was lost between them as she jiggled her tits around my cock. Her giant tits wobbled, shook and exploded obscenely out of her bra.

"Hnnnnnn!" I moaned as I struggled not to cum. "It's too good!" I cried.

For the second time, I was fucking my grans humongous breasts! This time it wasn't through my boxers or a blouse. It was skin on skin. I watched as my cock was sliding through the smooth, tight cleavage, being pleasured by her heavy and soft tits.

She massaged them around my cock, rolling them around using her hands so I could feel every inch of my cock stuffed in those tits.

"Ohhhh...fuck, so good!" I screamed.

She now squeezed her NN cup tits between her arms, giving me a hands free titfuck.

All I saw when I looked up was masses of giant breasts fucking my cock and occasionally my head poking out between them.

"Mmmm, I've been edging you. I think you've had enough. You want to cum, Ben?"

"Please gran!" I begged.

She squeezed her tits tighter, creating an even more immensely pleasurable experience as I cried out. I felt my cock glide through her titanic tits and the soft breasts act as a pussy when I started to cum.

"Gonna cum!" I screamed.

"Cum for granny! Fuck, my fuckin huge tits, you breast obsessed pervert! Fuck my huge tits with that big cock!"

"Ohhhh.....hnnnnnnnnnn!" I roared as I shot load after load of hot cum between her tits.

I threw my head back, shut my eyes and unloaded a huge mess of cum on grans NN cup tits. While doing so, she gently massaged her breasts around my cock, letting the cum seep everywhere. She stroked my sensitive balls, letting me cum more.

"There we are...release it all. That young pent up cum. So much...I love it!" she said smiling at me. I shot more loads up on her neck and chin as she smiled at me.

"Ah...fuck...that was incredible!"

"I'm glad you liked it! That was so hot! You're welcome back anytime darling!"

"Gran that was incredible...let me catch my breath!"

Eventually, my cock started to soften and fell out her breasts. I just lay there recovering from an extraordinary orgasm. I felt like I couldn't move. Gran got up and cleaned me, removing all my spunk on my body and massaging the rest into her tits.

"Wow...that was amazing. I can't believe we did that. Are you ok with this gran?"

"Of course I am. We are two consenting adults. I loved pleasuring you and looking after you. I love caring for you. In any way I can!" she smiled sweetly.

"Gran, thank you...I..."

Just then my phone buzzed. It was Kiara asking if we could meet up.

"I better go." I said.

"Already? I was going to bake your favourite vanilla cake for you."

"I'm sorry gran, I do want to stay but I need to meet my girlfriend, well not girlfriend yet, I dont know what it is but she asked to meet up. I will try to see you soon." I said while getting dressed.

We said our goodbyes and I drove faster than normal to the coffee shop. Truth was I was deeply nervous. Why do women have to say we need to talk and not say what it's about?

I arrived and by chance met Kiara in the parking lot.

"Hey..." I said cautiously.

"Hey Ben!" she smiled and came in for a hug. That was a positive sign, I thought.

"So is everything ok?"

"Oh...sorry, of course, I just wanted to chat with you. Let's talk more inside. Don't worry."

"Oh, I'm not worried!" I lied.

We walked in and I noticed eyes on Kiara and me. I felt pretty cool that I was dating this gorgeous and massively busty beauty.

We were led to a table and ordered some drinks. "Three cappuccinos please." Kiara said.

"Three, but why?"

"Um...I was going to tell you earlier but my mom would like to meet you."

"Huh?" I said.

The waiter looked uncomfortable. "A black coffee for me rather." I said as he took the order and went back to the kitchen.

"Your mom?"

"Sorry, I know I should have told you. I've been talking about you all day since we met. Mom asked me about you afrer our date and I told her everything!"

"Everything? You mean..."

"No, of course I didn't tell her about what we did that night, just the date and about you."

While I felt a little relief she was still into me, I was still nervous about meeting her mom. Why so soon, we just went on one date, I thought. "Ok, of course I'll meet her, just next time, with these sorts of things, give me some more notice," I said.

"Ok, I will, promise. Where is she, she's running late! I'll message her, hang on..."

I sat there thinking I'm meeting Kiara's mom for the first time. Not only is Kiara stunning, but she is also sweet and kind. She didn't know mom caught us in the midst of a titfuck. While part of me wanted to tell her, another part of me didn't. Kiara started talking but I could see her lips move but didn't hear a word. I was stuck on deciding if I should tell her or not.

"Kiara...I need to tell you something. Before your mom arrives. The other night when we were, you know...ahem titfucking." I whispered. "My mom accidentally caught us, doing it and..."

"Oh my god!" she said turning red.

"Look it's no big deal, I spoke to mom and she's cool with it, like she knows what we got up to,I just want to make sure you're ok with it?"

"Your mom saw me naked?" she asked.

"Yeah...and me too you know, her son!"

"Well...I'm a little embarrassed but it was just for a second or two right?"

"Yeah!" I lied.

"Well that's no big deal then. I mean it's a little strange, but what's done is done!"

"Exactly!" I said.

"Oh here are our drinks, and there's mom!" she said waving.

A duplicate of Kiara but with blonde hair, thick thighs, hips and tits busting out of her jumper appeared to walk to our table. She was gorgeous and could pass as Kiara's sister.

I got up and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Ben!" I said sticking out my hand.

"Don't be silly! Let me give you a hug!" she said pulling into me. I felt her giant breasts balloon into my chest as we shared a warm hug. She was starting to turn me on.

"I'm Belinda!"

We sat down and made small talk. Belinda seemed interested in everything I said and I made polite witty jokes and had a good time with them. We seemed to be bonding. Kiara seemed a bit worried and didn't say much, but when Belinda excused herself to go to the bathroom, she mentioned I was doing a great job.

"I think my mom likes you which is great!"

"I'm relieved to tell you the truth!"

"Shit, I just remembered I need to be somewhere!" she said. "What you doing tonight? Want to do a movie at my place?" She asked.

"Sure what time?"

"Seven?"

"Sounds great. Your mom will give me directions to your house right?"

"She will yeah. Will you be fine on your own?"

"I think so." I said but truth be told I wasn't sure.

"You'll be fine. Just keep chatting. Got to go! See you soon babe!" she said giving me a deep kiss on my lips. "Oh and tell mom, I needed to take the car. Can you please give her a lift back home?"

"Ok, sure will do." I said as she ran off.

Belinda returned and I explained everything to her. "I'll give you a lift home, if that's ok!"

"Of course it is, sure! Should we settle the bill and go?"

"Of course, but I'm paying!" I said.

Once it was paid, we walked together to my car and got in. There was a bit of an awkward silence. I didn't know what to say and neither did she.

"I don't live far. I'll direct you!"

"Don't worry, I'll use my GPS." I said.

I put in the address and started driving.

"So, my daughter has finally found someone. I'm very happy for you both!" she said.

"Thanks!"

"Yeah, she's had some guys treating her badly."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well they were only interested in one thing!"

"Um...having sex?" I asked.

"No, her boobs of course!"

"Oh!" I felt myself turning red.

"Hahah look at you, all embarrassed! Don't pretend you haven't noticed them."

"No, I mean, well ummm..." I stuttered.

"They're huge! And so obviously you're a breast man!"

"Haha yeah!" I admitted.

"I knew it! So are you're being safe, you know with sex?"

"Um, we haven't had sex yet." I replied.

"Oh I see, but you will be safe right?"

"Yes of course." I said.

"Do you carry a condom with you at all times?"

"No, not really."

"Well then I better give you some. Don't worry, I have plenty at home. I'm not a slut, I just kept them in case." she added.

The GPS led me to her home. "You can park here in the driveway. Why don't you come in and I can give you the condoms."

"Um, I'll wait in the car rather, if that's ok?"

"Don't be silly, you think I'm going to walk out with boxes of condoms in the street? Just come in."

I thought it best not to argue and I got out the car and went inside. "Have a seat in the lounge. I'll be back in a minute." she said.

She hurried out the door and I sat down on a comfy couch. I thought it was weird she was bringing me condoms but I just went with it.

She came back with several boxes. "Some of these have expired of course, I can't give you those. I guess it's been a while haha!"

"That's fine! Don't worry about it."

"So I have these, ribbed, flavoured, skin tight, width and girth..." she said grinning.

"Um, why don't I take them all?" I said trying to make my way out. I was feeling a bit embarrassed.

"What's the rush, sit down?"

I sat down. "Now, you said you want them all. There's over a hundred of these. You won't need them all."

"Maybe I do!" I smiled wickedly.

"Hahah, all men think they can go all night, have multiple orgasms and have big ones."

"Big what?" I asked.

"You know...big penises." she replied while sitting down.

"Well I'm sure I can manage all three of those requirements." I said starting to get excited.

"Haha, naughty naughty! No man can claim to have all of those things."

"I'm different."

Just then my phone vibrated. It was mom asking where I was.

"I've got to go." I said.

"Oh, ok, but I'll see you tonight for the movie right?"

"Yeah, I'll be here at 7." I said smiling and walking towards the door.

"Good to meet you, Ben!"

"Likewise!" I said as I closed the door.

I drove home and the whole way I was thinking about gran and Belinda. I couldn't believe my luck. I wanted to tell someone, but I wasn't sure if I should tell mom.

"Hey mom!" I shouted as I came in.

"In here!" she shouted back from the lounge.

I walked into the lounge. Mom was watching some reality tv surgery show. You know the type where these fake tanned bimbos get giant breast and butt implants.

"Hey mom! Oh this show! I'll leave you to it..."

"No, you've got to watch this, I know you'll like it, it's got this woman who wants massive breast implants but no doctor will do it for her. She wants to go massive."

"Oh, ok! Sure!" I said relenting but also happy to talk to mom.

"Come sit next to me! What did you do today?"

"Um...I met my girlfriends mom."

"Oh wow already! How did that go?"

"I think ok, I'm going over there to watch a movie later."

"Wow this is moving quite fast, oh watch this, look at those breasts!"

"Nah, I don't like boobs like that mom! I prefer natural."

"That I know haha!"

"Speaking of, her mom has massive breasts too! Like huge natural ones!"

"Oh my, perving at your girlfriends mom. You are really a proper boob boy! My handsome son sounds like he's surrounded by huge boobies! Lucky you!"

"Lucky me..." I said.

"So you won't be staying for dinner then?"

"No, but I'll see you tonight, right? Perhaps I can come for a late night snuggle?"

"Of course darling!"

"Anyway, see you soon mom, I'm off for a rest!"

I napped until 6pm, then got up, showered, dressed. My phone beeped.

It was a dirty message from Kiara: Can't wait to see you tonight, going to go to town on that big dick of yours!

I was running late but responded quickly: Big dick is hopefully gonna be smothered in tits!

I grabbed my keys and drove to Kiara's house. I got there just after 7pm. I knocked on the door and my beautiful girlfriend opened the door. I can't believe she is my girlfriend I thought.

We hugged hello and I felt those giant breasts squash up firmly against my chest.

"Come in, we have pizza and about to start a movie."

"Hi Belinda!" I said while walking into the comfortable lounge.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,256 Followers
12