Mom's Breast Cuddles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,262 Followers

"Hi Ben! Come relax! You two love birds can have the big couch!"

"Thanks mom!" Kiara said while lifting up the warm blanket and inviting me in. She passed me some pizza and after a short catchup, we started watching the film.

Kiara snuggled close to me and feeling those huge breasts on my arm was immensely erotic. While the movie wasn't too amazing, it was enjoyable.

About halfway through the film, Kiara fell asleep next to me. I didn't wake her. Belinda and I kept watching together. She looked over to me.

"Shame, she was so tired, poor thing."

I chuckled but didn't say anything. Eventually the movie ended. "Not bad, what you think, Ben?" she asked.

Kiara stirred. "Woops, shhhh! Don't want to wake her." she said. What's your number?"

"Why?"

"So we can message and not wake her up."

I gave her my number.

"Check your phone!" she whispered.

A few seconds later my phone vibrated.

Belinda: Bit of a dull movie, right?

Me: Yeah, not bad, I enjoyed it.

Belinda: I think you enjoyed the hot lead actress.

Me: Haha, no, not really my type.

Belinda: So what is your type then?

I chuckled at my phone and shared a smile with her.

Me: Your daughter is, I guess.

Belinda: So, slim, big boobs, beautiful?

Me: Lol yes...guilty.

This conversation was getting interesting. I couldn't believe she was being so open with me, having just met me.

Belinda: Well she takes after me...lol!

Me: No, I don't think so, you look more like her sister!

Belinda: Flattery will win you big points!

Me: And what could I do with those points? ; )

Belinda: Hmmmm...maybe I might adjust my top.

Me: Adjust your top?

Belinda: Yes, seeing as you love big boobs so much, maybe I'll show you a bit of cleavage.

Me: So as I was saying you look more like her sister than mom!

Belinda: Lol!

Me: So do I get a peek?

Belinda: Naughty naughty! Wanting to look at his girlfriend's mother's breasts. LOL!

Me: Well just some cleavage. You did offer.

Belinda: Ok fine...watch.

She put down her phone and slowly pulled her top down just a few inches revealing a dark and incredibly long line of cleavage. Her bulbous breasts shook as she pulled her top down, exposing about 6 inches of warm and inviting cleavage. My eyes were glued and I started getting hard. I picked up my phone.

Me: That was hot!

Belinda: Thank you, I have these huge boobs to carry around all day. They are so heavy and they're all natural.

Me: I could help you carry them.

Belinda: I don't think you would know how to handle breasts this big.

Me: I have plenty of experience with massive breasts.

Belinda: Well I'm bigger than my daughter...much.

Me: How big?

Belinda: Can you get up without waking Kiara?

I tried to get up. Carefully and slowly with a hardon, I got up. Kiara stirred slightly but didn't wake up. "Come with me." she said.

I followed her into her bedroom. It smelt of fresh shampoo and perfume and was mesmerizing. I didn't know what was going to happen. Finally she spoke.

"I'm going to take my top off, ok?" she said. I just nodded. "You are going to show me that huge cock that's poking out right?"

"Ok..." I said.

"I miss the intimacy of a relationship. I miss real feelings...I want what you have with my daughter. I don't know what is going to happen tonight but I'm deeply horny and need some relief. Are you going to help me?"

"Y...yes!"

She took off her top, revealing a massive white bra with masses of titflesh bulging out anywhere it could escape. Her long dark cleavage was over a foot long and her tits had deep stretch marks at the top of them. She looked at me and I smiled my approval back.

She finally unsnapped her bra and her gigantic tits flopped out, down to her thighs. Big, round, heavy tits topped by hard and beautiful pink nipples. Full, veiny and forward thrusting, I finally saw her gigantic tits in front of me. They were wider than her slim body. She looked at me. "Do you really love my boobs?"

"I do." I said calmly.

"Even though they are S cups?"

"Fuck that's hot...I mean yes, I love big tits, but especially massive forward thrusting, squishy ones like yours."

"You are so sweet." she said as I took off my jeans, revealing a hardening cock trapped in my boxers. She stared as I slowly took it out, my big veiny cock thrust out obscenely from my body, pointing straight out. "Show me your balls too!"

I dropped my boxers further and my large hairy balls and big cock was out in the open. She stared at it. "Can...I touch it?"

she asked.

I took her hand gently and placed it on my cock. She just about wrapped her fingers around it. "Touch me!" she said.

I hefted up one giant tit. It was too heavy to hold with one hand, so I used two to feel it. As my fingers sunk into her spongy breast, she started jacking me off.

I lifted the tits, feeling their weight, there smoothness and softness as my cock was being pleasured. We both moaned together as we touched each other. She spat in her hands and jerked me off harder.

"Ahhhhhh...like that!" I moaned. For a brief second I was in so much pleasure, I forgot about her tits. I gently pulled on her hard nipples which made her moan deeply.

"Ah god...that feels so fucking good!" she cried.

She jacked me off faster, her slippery hands corkscrewing up and down my sensitive prick. I couldn't believe this was happening. My girlfriend's massively stacked mom was letting me maul her tits while jacking me off. It felt incredible.

I breathed in deeply and smelt her beautiful recently cleaned hair. It smelt so rich and luxurious. My knees buckled as I massaged her breasts around in circles, feeling their weight and firmness. We were both lost in a pleasure trance.

"Fuck...I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. She jacked me off faster sliding her experienced hands all over my cock. I squeezed her giant S cup tits tightly together as I reached the point just before cumming. She jacked me off with one hand and took the other and with her nimble fingers rubbed the underside of my cock expertly as streams of cum jetted out of my cock and straight onto her mega tits.

"Cum on my big fat tits you mother fucker! Spread that hot seed all over my huge breasts..."Cum for me baby...cum for meeeeee!"

"Gaaaaaaaah!" I screamed as stream after stream of hot cum landed on my girlfriend's mothers tits. I held onto her S cup mammeries as pleasure flooded my body and she kept jerking me off until the last few drops dribbled out and I shook it on her breasts.

I had coated a lot of her tits with my cum which she rubbed into her skin, still smiling at me. "There's more of this if you play your cards right!" she said.

After we both dressed, we went back downstairs separately and noticed Kiara was still asleep. "I better go, don't wake her. I'll send her a message."

Belinda walked over to me and kissed me deeply on the lips. "See you soon you big dicked hunk!"

I smiled back at her as she let me out. I got in my car and drove home.

Mom was awake when I got home. "You're back late!" she chuckled.

"Mom, I've got to tell you something and I don't think you will believe me. I met Kiara's mom today and...."

"Come sit next to me darling." mom said as she patted the couch.

I sat down. "Um...where was I, oh yes, I met her mom."

"Ok, go on." she said.

"So Kiara fell asleep during the movie and so not to wake her, her mom and I texted."

"That's kind of you!" smiled mom.

"Well we started chatting and somehow the conversation moved onto her...boobs."

"Oh..." exclaimed mom.

"Correction, her gigantic boobs!" I said.

"Your were talking about your girlfriend's mother's breasts whike your girlfriend slept next to you."

"Yeah."

"Then what?" she asked.

"I got turned on by the texts we were exchanging, and one thing led to another and..."

"No! Don't tell me you...did you sleep with her?"

"No, I..."

"Titfuck?" she interrupted.

"No, handjob...while I...held her tits in my hands!" I said struggling to get the words out.

"Oh my word! Are you going to tell Kiara?"

"No, can'tdo that, then she may end our relationship! I just hope she doesn't find out."

"Or find out about us!" chuckled mom.

"Or that, yeah!"

"So did it feel good?"

"Amazing mom, she used two hands."

"And does she have big boobs too?"

"Yeah, huge!" I said showing her with my hands.

"Not bigger than your mom, right stud?"

"Well, almost, she has S cups!"

"Haha, I still beat her by one cup size! You really are lucky to have three women in your life with gigantic breasts!"

"Four women, mom!"

"Four?" she asked.

I realized I was talking about gran too. Shit, I thought. Too late now.

"Um...Gran remember?"

"Yes that's right, gran does have rather big breasts. Did she say anything about them when she was here."

"No!" I lied.

"Hmmmm, I don't believe you. A breast obsessed man must have at least brought them up, you naughty boob boy!"

"I didn't!" I said feeling myself turning red.

"Haha, I knew it. Come lie down on my lap and tell me what happened. I'm not mad."

Mom spread her boobs from over her lap and I put my head down. She stroked my hair. "Tell me everything."

"So...um after gran came to visit she could see I was upset and she offered to tickle my legs, you know I love that. Then she said to take off my pants so she could get better access, and I didn't want to as I was, you know hard. But eventually I did anyway and she saw it through my boxers which to tell you the truth turned me on a lot."

"Go on..." she said.

"So she was tickling up my legs and it felt amazing and she went higher up my legs and suddenly her boobs rubbed against me...you know down there. Then she went higher and it got trapped right between her boobs!"

"Oh my god! My sons big dick trapped between his grans big tits!"

"Yip and I was so turned on, I just started cumming. Like right away!'

"What did gran do?"

"She smashed her tits tighter around me as I came! I ruined her blouse and she had to take it off. Then she just went home and we didn't talk about it again."

"You're not mad are you mom?"

"Well, I'm a bit jealous, frankly!"

My cock was hard from this talk with mom and she looked over at it.

"You don't need to be jealous mom, I'm right here."

"Here and hard!" she said licking her lips.

"Oh mom!" I moaned.

She kissed me deeply, moaning in my mouth as our tongues danced around. I felt her huge tits on my neck. "Quick take off your pants, I need that cock!" she begged.

We both got naked and lay back down on the couch. She bent over and took my rock hard cock in her mouth. I moaned in delight as her hot mouth gulped my cock into her throat.

"Mom, sixty-nine!" I said.

She stuck her huge bum in my face and climbed on top of me. I smelt her sweet cunt as I lapped her juicy pussy lips while she attempted to deep throat my cock.

I grabbed onto her massive mounds of ass, sinking my fingers into the soft, cushiony cheeks as she squealed when I got to her clit.

"Fuck...so good! Lick my clit...suck it!" she cried.

I felt her T cup tits on my stomach and I reached down to grab them. She moaned and hummed with my cock in her mouth. She hefted them up and trapped my cock between them as she sucked the top half of my dick.

"Gaaaaahhhhh...fuck!" I cried, tears streaming down my face from the pleasure of the blowjob and titfuck. I lapped and sucked her hard clit while kneading her big bum.

"Hnnnnn...gon cum!" she shouted as her body shook, which made her tits shake on my over stimulated cock. As she came I wailed too.

"Mom...it's too good! Gonna cum!"

She started fucking my cock with her mouth as I reached orgasm and her tits jiggled over my shaft. I thrust my hips up fucking her face. Tears streamed down both our faces as she swallowed my cum and her cunt convulsed on my face. I screamed into her muff as I unloaded thick loads of cum into moms mouth.

"Arrrrrghhhhh....fuuuuuucking....fuuuuuck!" I roared as my cock jerked and exploded more cum, a lot of it running down my cock. "Swallow it mom!" I moaned.

Meanwhile mom shook and collapsed on me, the full weight of her immense tits trapping my cock. I bucked up with my cum covered cock still thrusting against her gorgeous and soft titanic T cup tits.

After about ten minutes, when we had both recovered, I made us some tea and we relaxed on the couch, my head back in her lap.

"You know Ben, this is so much fun. And your girlfriend and her mom sound almost as sexual as us. Perhaps we should teach them about breast cuddles?"

"What an amazing idea mom. Who knows what else could happen, right?"

"What are you waiting for, text her?"

I picked up my phone, excited to see what couod happen.

To be continued...

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,262 Followers
12