All Comments on 'Mom's Call Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
One of your better stories I must say.

I enjoyed this very much. Thank You

darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Very Good, Like Always

Never disappointed with your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I would like..

a bit more attention to grammar and spelling. The story is good, but those errors are distracting.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Awesome story - there's lots more to come yet! Can't wait.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Great!!

I loved this story. It unfolds so smoothly. Mom is such a good fuck. I'll be back for more you can count on it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need an editor!

The story was ok, but you definitely need an editor! It will be more readable, and hence more enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Carla discovers a "wet area"

I bet it was the "area" between her legs, as she thinks about her son Daniel and what he's got jumping around in his pants. This is a typically excellent story from the never disappointing MTB. Years before, Daniel's dad made him promise to "take care" of his mother after he was gone, and that the son does, good and hard. He's 28 years old now, married with kids, but his wife Diana is a lackadaisical lay. Mom, as always, comes to the rescue. There's no need of any seduction. It's a mutually agreed to hot incestuous fuck. Both look on eagerly, as Daniel's fat cock enters the wonderful hairy hole he came out of 28 years before. "Now slowly push it back in." Carla directed. "Ouuu! Yes! Just like that. Watch it disappearing into me - into my pussy - my snatch - my fuck hole - my cunt." Nothing shy or reserved about this mother. They love talking dirty, mom talks about her wide-open cunt, her boy talks about his balls pressing against his mother's ass. Daniel fucks his mother, boy does he fuck her. He drills her in and out, his ass working like a machine, giving his mom one great cum after another. Till he unloads his young balls, shooting a huge geyser of semen right up inside her and painting the pink walls of his own mother's twat a nice sticky white. Mulling over the two twats in his life, Daniel decides, "There was no comparison or doubt - he would take his mother's over his wife's any day." Of course. Nothing can ever feel as good and right to a boy's cock as the warm wet ever-loving cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good one

This was a good story. Only wish it was longer but still a good read.

Don't understand why some people are still complaining about this author needing an editor. With as many stories as is on this authors submission page before this one, and with some people complaining about this on just about every one of his stories, why keep complaining? If you like his stories just read them and enjoy them. I liked the vast majority of his stories to this point myself.

Warren

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

We need more of this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3101 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.