Mom's Challenge

Story Info
Mom challenges son to strip her.
976 words
3.26
85.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE :- ALL CHARACTERS ARE ABOVE 18 YEARS OLD.

*

The silvery ray of sun loitered over the window. The ray crashed on the mirror of mom's room. I was standing near the door, near the keyhole to pry from. Mom came out of her bathroom, swathed in a towel. She untied the towel and it slid down her delicate body. She wiped those wet drops away. The intense ray of the sun melted her nipples, she nuzzled her hair with a towel. She took the time to decide what is she going to wear. Opening the dresser, she removed a thin, cardinal color saree. She grabbed her undies. She slipped that undies up, and then grabbed the saree. Tied the saree to her underwear and tuck it. She draped the saree hugging her body with the support of her undies. She fashioned on the blouse. She walked to the door pretending to pick something from the floor. She stood close to the keyhole and opened it. I began to run. But she immediately opened and gripped my hand.

"You, what is wrong with you?" she asked.

"What," I said.

"Why do you keep peeping me from this hole?" she asked.

"How'd you know I was peeping," I asked.

"I know, I heard you taking your hard breaths," she said.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"You aren't supposed to do that," she told.

Her body spiced of soap. Her hair was still wet. The parched up sun sparkled over her damp, drowned body. She stood wearing skinny clothes, letting the air pass. Her eyes had something rosy.

She whacked my arm and put her hand over my shoulder.

"Son, we aren't supposed to be like this, let's behave like a normal, ones," she told.

"Yeah, mom," I said and nodded.

"I know you're se...sexually attracted to me, but that doesn't mean, you should always be perverted around me," she said.

"Yeah, mom," I said.

She peered at my shorts and saw my boner. It was rock hard. Ogling her stand there, in that saree, seldom covering her lustrous navel, gave me a hard-on. She concealed her navel, tied the saree over her hip which gave an hourglass portrait to her.

"Look, you do it again," she said while looking at my boner.

"I can't help it, it is natural, but I don't know why I am obsessed with you."

"You're obsessed."

"Yes, mom, I am obsessed," I said.

"Why," she asked.

"You drive my crazy. You come from bath all wet naked and the sun shines through your nipples and the water drenches away through your supple butt. You wipe that beautiful body of your, and you stand there wearing only underwear wrapping that saree with it" I said.

"Mind your language."

"That saree might fall anytime, I might poke you on that navel of you and might drop the saree. It is loosely clung around your body" I said.

"You see me do all that?" she asked.

"Yes mom," I said.

She walked away. I held her hand, she then turned around.

"You know what, you say I drive you crazy, let's see how crazy I drive you," she said.

"What?"

"You said you'd poke my navel and remove my saree, try doing it," she said.

"But mom," I said.

She lingered her palm over her navel and untied the tied pallu. She stood there holding the lounge. I clamped that navel in my palm. My one hand nuzzled her navel, squeezed it. Her navel, shudder in desire and enrage.

"Haha," she chuckled.

She frowned. She moaned in ache and bliss. I yanked her close, drooping down. I delved to her tummy, I could see, the saree stuck in the leash of her underwear. I bumped inside her belly. She moaned, screeched and wriggled. I hauled my hand over her hips and rub her. I poked and pinched, played while sweeping her navel hole with my tongue. It was violent, her navel trembled with desire, pain, and pleasure. With the tickles, her laughs I got provoked. With her hard wheezing, she shoved me into her navel. The more I savored the more I wanted to explore. She shoved my head into it more, jostled my hair. Brushed my hair while I caressed her navel. The second I got, I clenched the wrapped in saree with my teeth. Removed it out of her underwear leash. The saree peeled off and released. Her navel greedy, her body starved ripened to get devoured by the ravenous.

What did her son do? Challenge complete.

She stood in a salmon tinged panties. Wearing a yellow blouse, exhibiting the navel I gorged and gobbled. She smelled of fiery longing and parched lust. I was the water of that fiery lust. She grabbed the saree and covered her legs and thighs. She sat on the couch.

Our stillness brimmed our breaths. We sat close not kissing, not holding. Not making any eye contact.

I peered into her eyes, she looked away, stared straight into a bare void. Tears formed and she cried. I held her shoulder and kissed it. She touched my face and rubbed it. Then I kissed her cheeks, wiping her tears away. I held her chin and moved it to face me. Her eyes drenched but revealed love and lust at the same time. The charred passion for years, it was spouting out. We looked at each other and hugged. We hunt our lips, thumped and burst them. Our moans, passion worsened. Our bodies weakened. She sat on my lap, the saree covering her femur lowered. She didn't care. She sat on my hard-on with her soaked undies that poured lust. She held me close and we kissed. We sought our tongues, our bodies couldn't. She grabbed her saree and ran to her room shutting the door behind.