Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,554 Followers

He double-clicked on their profile.

"We are a happily married couple new to the kink scene. We are looking for fun with male strangers for her only.

F is a stunning blonde with natural breasts and killer legs. You can't see it in the photo, but her butt is just as nice ;) F wants to meet a stranger in a mall or department store and then let him pick out whatever clothes for her he wants. The lucky man will then get to go into the dressing room with F, wait for her to get changed, and then jerk off to her to appreciate how hot she is!

M will be watching the entire time. This is NOT OPTIONAL. This will also be NON-PHYSICAL. You will not be touching her. Nothing that comes out of you will be touching her. Don't hate M too much, as he'll be the one paying for your clothes.

And yes, she is looking forward to seeing you, too ;) Please message us if you are in the area and interested."

Eric read the profile again and again. His dad truly was a salesman. And she okayed every word of this... the son thought. He imagined being the man she met one night. Then he came again.

----

Eric spent most of the next school day refreshing his parents' profile on his phone. He continually peeked under his desk to glimpse the photo of his mom and to re-read sections of her bio.

"C'mon, post something!" Eric willed. His parents had commented on other couples' success stories, so it seemed unlikely they'd pass on the chance to write their own.

Finally, as he walked out of fourth-period lunch, a zombie-esque Eric saw a new post to their profile. He read the title: "Our cherry is popped! My wife's night with four hung black men :)"

Without thinking, Eric ran into the nearest bathroom and locked himself in a stall. His heart fluttered as he read the riveting account. It shocked him to learn his mom didn't meet those men online. They were just random men in the Walmart, and she had walked right up to them.

Sitting on a toilet lid, Eric rubbed his thumb against his cock through his shorts pocket.

"F never planned on placing her hand on the stud's cock while he ejaculated. As it turned out, M didn't mind seeing it. Her underwear was over her hand, so no rules were broken. Maybe next time we'll experiment with more buffered touching ;)"

Eric then arrived at the other excruciatingly hot part of the story. "The 'after party' was also fun. When we arrived back at our house, F stripped down into the sexy outfit the men had hand-selected for her and M ravished her on the hood of the car in the garage."

Why did his room have to be so far away from the garage?

----

When the school bus dropped him off, Eric ran into his house and scanned for signs of life. Both of his parents were supposed to be at work, and they were. He entered his parents' room and began an archeological dig through their laundry hamper.

A hot pink bra rested on top of the pile, but he merely admired it before maneuvering past it. The beige, cum-filled bra mentioned in the story was nowhere to be found. They probably put it in the washing machine by now, Eric thought.

What he did find, though, was the item he sought the most -- the hot pink tanga panty. He pulled the lingerie from the hamper and let the silky material slide through his fingers. Then he suffocated himself with it. His mom's pussy juice was intoxicatingly sweet. He was surrounded by her sex and felt it inside him.

As badly as he wanted to smell it for hours, he knew his mom would be home soon. So, he wrapped the soft fabric around his beating cock and rubbed it up and down, making sure some of his mom's vagina got onto his penis. Before he risked going too far, Eric inhaled her scent one last time before surgically returning the lingerie and leaving the room.

3*****

"Are you sure this guy is okay? You hardly talked to him." Emily picked at her fingernails.

"Yes. Everything will be fine," Roger assured. "If I had messaged him more, he wouldn't have been much of a stranger. Besides... you went right in there last time and picked up four men out of the blue." The husband and wife laughed together in their car seats. "I think it'll go well tonight, too. And, on the off chance there's a problem, I can handle one man."

Emily puffed the air from her cheeks and looked up through the moon roof at the night sky. Even though she had only done it once before, she recognized most of her nerves were merely pre-fun jitters. You're gonna do great, she thought, looking out into the parking lot. You handled four guys like a pro. You can handle one.

----

Eric had watched the silver SUV slip out of the garage and turn onto the road. "They couldn't even wait a full week!" Eric shouted into the empty house.

It was Tuesday and already he was barrelling out into the dead of night again to chase his parents' taillights. In his mind, he replayed the enchanting soundbite of his mom calling him "sweetie." It gave him chills. "Hey, sweetie. The Frasiers invited us over for drinks again, so we're gonna head out for a while." He listened to her voice while he kept an eye on the glowing red lights in the distance.

A mile or so past the airport, a blue pylon sign illuminated the sky. Eric cheered and shook his steering wheel when he watched his parents turn into the Walmart parking lot again. Knowing their secret made the snooping more exciting.

Like last time, he watched his parents stay in their car for a while before they finally opened their doors and made their way to the glass entrance. Unlike last time, Eric hurried in behind them. He watched them disappear down an aisle, and then he went about executing his plan.

He prepared his plan thinking he'd have to wait weeks to try it. He didn't expect his mom to wait less than a week for round two.

The first order of business was going to the home décor section in the far corner of the store. He lifted a full-length mirror from the rack. That'll do nicely, he thought. He then swiveled his head and moved on.

All of this spycraft was a rush for Eric. Admittedly, though, he wasn't exactly James Bond. His "plan" was something most simpletons could understand and follow.

When the job was done, Eric was giddy. All that was left to do was sit back and enjoy watching his mom shop. Without being noticed, of course.

----

"Wait. You guys never set a meeting spot? How do we know if he's even here?"

"It's part of the game," Roger goaded. He didn't want to admit he simply forgot to do it. Luckily, he ended up being right. Wandering around the superstore and guessing which random man she was there to meet was titillating for Emily. Roger knew basic details about the man and what he looked like, but Emily knew absolutely nothing.

After more than ten minutes of canvassing, Emily spotted a man near the lingerie section. He looked like he was waiting to meet someone. As she got closer, she made out his solid build, his friendly face, and his medium-length raven hair. He came across as younger, wearing sandy slim-fit pants and a red t-shirt, which was emblazoned with the name of the local state university.

"You're going to make this kid's life," Roger proudly jostled her shoulders.

"What?" As Emily turned back, Roger was already drifting out of view. When she took another glimpse at her date, she stopped and blinked dryly. Are you serious? What the fuck, Roger...

Tonight was supposed to be easier. Surely, one man, who had already agreed to take part in her fantasy, would be easier than four random men. Right... Right? Then again, Emily never imagined the "man" being on the other side of twenty-three.

Blindsided, Emily stood silently and fidgeted with her nails. She closed her eyes and swallowed, trying to reset her mind... and her expectations.

She thought, Your husband cares for you. Roger wouldn't have picked him unless he thought he'd make you happy. In the end, he's just another guy, right? Hoo!

Emily opened her eyes and gently approached him. "Hey, there. Are you looking for Emily?"

His eyes lit up like blue explosions. Emily recoiled. He was energized and overwhelmed to see her, and she could also see his relief from knowing she was real and serious about the date.

"Yeah! Yes. Hi, Brett! Ahh, haha! I mean, hi, Emily. I'm Brett!" He smiled, "You look even better than your photo."

Fairly attractive and respectful. Those were the only ground rules Emily had set for her husband. She never saw an age limit as being necessary. But, now... sensing her date's deep appreciation, his boundless energy, and the shift in the power dynamic... Emily suddenly saw no issue with playing the role of the dreamy, hot MILF. She was already in the store, and there was already a handsome, young admirer eager to dress her up however he wanted.

Emily blushed at his compliment. "Thanks. That photo was actually taken a couple of years ago."

"Oh, I guess, uh..." He stammered out a nervous, unsure reply.

This poor kid is in way over his head, Emily snickered to herself. She helped him out. "You're here to shop with me and dress me up, right?"

Brett gulped. "Um, yes. I think so. Your profile... It said anything I pick out will be okay with you... Is that, like, still the case?"

"Absolutely. Just make sure I'm wearing SOME clothes..." she hinted. "If you do that, everything will go great for us tonight."

"Is there anything you prefer to wear? Like, in general?"

"I prefer whatever will drive you the craziest. This is entirely up to you."

"Oh..." he blushed. "Okay!"

With that, the housewife and the college student set off on their date. They slowly ventured together into the jungle of colorful lingerie.

Eric was fixated on the odd coupling. His mom, with the utmost happiness, was lingerie shopping with a young guy, who couldn't have been more than three years his senior. He's basically my age...

He observed them from afar as they flirted and joked their way through the small maze of retail. Every so often, his mom would snap her fingers twice and his dad would soon be retrieving the item and placing it in his basket.

With each selection, Eric's mouth watered more. He was glad he had the foresight to place the mirror against the entry wall.

----

The shopping spree lasted the better part of an hour. Most of it went to the college student holding different lingerie in front of his face and comparing their merits. Emily loved it.

She had no idea how to flirt with someone so young, so when Roger was off paying for and preparing the clothes, Emily simply asked Brett about school and what made him want to dress her.

Meanwhile, Eric settled into position in the back corner of the store. He found a hiding spot in the middle of a circular clothes rack, where he was shielded by sequined dresses for old women.

Propped up on his elbows, he lay on his stomach and peered through his binoculars. He adjusted the magnification until he had a crisp view of the dressing room hallway off of the reflection in the mirror. Did he feel like a creep? Absolutely. But the result was worth it.

Before long, his dad took the same guard position as last time -- half in and half out against the entry wall. Eric held his breath while his dad looked curiously at the mirror down at his side. Fortunately, the mirror was still flush against the wall and in its packaging. An employee had obviously left it there on purpose -- as Eric hoped it would imply. Soon, his dad was typing on his phone, no longer interested in the meaningless product.

Time is relative. For a woman to change into lingerie, five minutes is breakneck speed. But when performing a sex act in a public space, dedicating five minutes to a wardrobe change is agonizing.

As Emily adjusted her outfit, she hoped the extra paranoia she was causing the men would be well worth it. She proudly grinned into the mirror and thought, You're gonna kill this poor kid, hehe!

After an assuring breath, she threw the door open and strutted down the cheap blue carpet in a pair of red stilettos. Her swagger was cocky, and it deserved to be. Her athletic legs were bare and sculpted. Her bikini area was tantalizingly framed by a sheer, red, cheeky Brazilian thong.

Above her hips, a red, strapless bustier shaped her hourglass figure. The slim fit didn't exactly hold her boobs correctly. The only way to make it fit was to leave the tight, lacy bustier unzipped from her belly button on up. The result was a wide, plunging cleavage, which exposed the inner sides of her boobs and a narrow trail going down to her tummy.

Emily had considered texting her husband to go find the next largest size, so she could look the way her date envisioned. Then she remembered she was there with a horny, young man, and she figured he'd like her adaptation more.

"You, uh... Wow, uh... God..." Brett stammered.

She was the embodiment of fire. Her scarlet lingerie and blonde hair hung from her scorching hot body. She dried his mouth and burned his face with her mere presence and swaying hips. "It looks like someone needs a glass of water," she said, in a mothering tone.

The unseasoned college student shook at the knees. He was in good company -- as the two other men outside of Emily's eye line were doing the same. Brett wiped his sweaty forehead. "You're the hottest woman I've ever seen."

Emily grinned with her red lips. She watched his hands move to cover the tent growing in his pants. She arched her eyebrow. "You're alone with the hottest woman you've ever seen... And she let you dress her up like the sexy MILF she is... Now is a good time to ask yourself: How do I want to spend my time in here?"

Her date nodded and slid his pants and boxer briefs down to his ankles. Emily giggled to herself. Cute, hehe! She winked at her date. "Very nice."

Her husband was on his toes, trying to get a glimpse through the full-length mirror at the back of the hallway. Emily studied him for a moment, wondering how he'd react to seeing a cock smaller than his -- albeit, a much more youthful and aesthetic one.

Brett didn't hesitate to stroke his cock. It was clear in his eyes that he idolized her and felt stupidly lucky for getting the chance to do this. He pumped as if he wanted her more than anything.

"Mine's probably not as big as the ones you wrote about the other night," he joked, with a hint of shame.

Emily chuckled and mulled her lips at the attractive, beige erection with trimmed balls. She wanted to make her date feel body positive. "No, it's not as big. But I tend to have more fun with the ones I can fit inside me." Her wink made Brett shudder.

From outside the dressing room, Eric witnessed the encounter. His elbows and hips hurt from the hard carpet and difficult position inside the clothes rack. But he was too mesmerized to care.

He switched between staring with the binoculars and his naked eyes. The details were enlarged with the binoculars, but looking with his eyes ironically made him feel closer to the action.

Eric knew neither would ever satisfy him, though. True satisfaction could only come through being the man in the hallway.

Inside the hallway, this time around, Emily was much more confident and comfortable stimulating her guest. She felt her body and gyrated her ass. She licked her lips and whispered sexy sentiments. And she bent over at the waist and took her time before dancing back up.

Men and women alike had objectified her for decades. And, oddly enough, this behavior empowered Emily in a way she had never expected. She planted the lust within him, cultivated it, used it to control his carnal nature, and made his eyes plead for more. And she could enjoy every bit of it because he loved her for it.

Emily let him transform her into a slutty fuckdoll. But she was submissive only to her own urges. "You like looking at me while you touch your cock. Don't you?"

Brett nodded and growled. "GRRR!" His knuckles whitened around his shaft. His eyes were fixated on her massive cleavage. Charitably, Emily pushed in the sides of her firm breasts and then tossed her long hair. The intensified pain was blazed in his blue eyes.

"There was- ahh! There was something I read in your story."

Emily swiveled her hips. "Oh?"

"You said something about- hoo!...Something about you maybe, ah, being okay with some 'buffered touching' this time?"

Instantly, Emily looked over at Roger. He had heard the question, but he was in a haze, watching from the background. Emily wondered if Roger, too, got the sense her date had been cleverly waiting to bring this up now.

She looked back to her date and agreed. "I remember it from the story. But, if you read our bio, you'll see it says no touching of any kind."

The raven-haired student moistened his lips, unaware his smarter, older date was toying with his innocence. "I know it says that. Ah. But, last time, ah, I read how you let one of the guys press his, uh... his, uh..."

"Cock?" Emily suggested.

"Yeah," Brett breathed. "He put his cock on your hand. Like, over your underwear."

"Yeah... I guess that's true..." Emily conceded. She leisurely ran her index finger through her parted bustier, from her belly button to the tops of her boobs. "...But what does a great moment I had with a guy last week have to do with you tonight?"

"I really want it," her date boldly stated. "It'd be hot for you, too."

"Oh, do you?" Emily bit her soft lip. "Just because you have a nice cock, you think I'm gonna let you stick it on my hand when you cum? Seriously?"

"No." Her date heaved in his red t-shirt. "I think you should let me push my cock onto the panties you're wearing... Ahh! ....and then let me cum."

"Woah! Excuse me?" Emily blinked. He was either stupidly horny or thought she'd be stupid from horniness. Either way, there was nothing more charming to Emily than a dumb, daring man.

She glanced back at Roger, who looked conflicted by the request. His fogged gears were churning. And sputtering. Emily knew it was left to her.

"And why on Earth would I let you do that?" She challenged her date.

"Because you shouldn't," Brett grinned. "I'm half your age. We're in a store. It's against the rules. Ahh. I think it'd be a fun way for me to... ah, appreciate your outfit."

As more nectar flooded into her wet pussy, Emily fought the urge to rub her mound. The student's proposal was well-practiced, rehearsed, and prepared... and surprisingly compelling. Of course, it wasn't Emily's decision to make alone. "Let me think about it."

Brett loosened his grip on his smooth erection. He smiled and relaxed his shoulders. His break was short-lived. Emily increased the intensity of her eyes, words, legs, ass, and movements. As if those weren't enough, she started unzipping more and more of her red bustier, allowing her pillowy breasts to force the fabric farther apart. The hallway quickly filled with masculine grunts and gasps.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" Brett announced.

No shit, Emily thought. She lazily swept her area for tissues or discarded lingerie. There were none. She glanced back at her husband. He was rubbing his bulge with his knuckles. She questioned him with her eyebrow. He was vexed, but he was too far gone to communicate. She looked at her date again. God, he even got a haircut for tonight... she thought.

Once she had every excuse she needed, the hotwife stepped within inches of her young date. "Are you ready to cum on your MILF?" His strained neck fidgeted, so she swept her blonde hair over her shoulder and seductively bent over. "Try not to ruin them completely."

There was such a thing as being too irresistible... as a playful Emily quickly learned. "Eeeee!" She chirped and jolted forward. The cockhead landed squarely on the wing of her sheer thong panty, denting her left butt cheek. Though, that didn't happen until after the first rope of jizz splattered across her lower back.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,554 Followers