Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers

A white, G-string thong then appeared over the door. It was laden with cum. His mom must have used it to clean her chest. Eric tepidly walked to the back of the narrow hallway, accepted the lingerie -- which was soaked in their combined juices, and he thanked his date and her husband. Then getting the living fuck out of the Walmart as fast as humanly possible.

The drive home was a blur.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Part 2

7*****

The entire family slept in on Saturday.

Upon waking up, Eric's first instinct was to reach under his mattress and grab the white thong from the night before. It had a papery feel to it from all of the dried semen. Fuck, dude... You didn't dream that! Eee!

Across the hallway, the wife and mother woke up feeling refreshed -- and still tingling. She replayed scenes from her risque adventure. All of them involved the masked man, who had given her the most spontaneous and intimate fantasy night she could have ever imagined.

When the family met for breakfast in the kitchen, the only child kept his head low and his eyes on his oatmeal.

"You disappointed me last night," Roger suddenly glared.

Eric dropped his fork and was prepared to run out of the house.

"You never texted me when you got to your friend's house," the father continued.

Eric breathed. "Sorry. I'll try to remember next time."

He just wanted to hide in his room. And, hopefully, his parents would retreat to theirs and write about their most recent escapade.

----

After the risk and exhausting paranoia of last night, Eric needed a mental break. And he took one behind the safety of his locked door. He played video games and watched dumb TV shows. Occasionally, he refreshed the kink site. So far, no updates.

After lunchtime, Eric heard the sound of his parents' bedroom door opening. And he heard two separate people walk into the room. Were they secluding themselves to write a new post?

Eric wished he had his headphones on when they went into their room because now the wait was tormenting. They were in there for the better part of an hour -- not realizing they were discussing how to best describe a night with their son.

When the door creaked open again and a set of footsteps shuffled away, the son dove for his computer. C'mon, refresh already... Refresh! Yes! He threw his fist in the air as if he had won a championship.

Again and again, he read the long post. A massive portion of it was dedicated to "Captain Roberts" and just how happy he made "F" while shopping. A small paragraph was dedicated to complimenting his cock and another was dedicated to his mom's decision to involve her tits in such an unexpectedly sexy way.

The other two young men came across as merely helpful side characters -- which was weird because one of them finished on Emily.

Eric was on cloud nine, and he masturbated into the white thong in celebration. But once the rush was gone, reality set in. He couldn't possibly quit his mom now. He had to -- needed to -- see her again. But she only meets strangers...

Could he use another costume and make a new profile? No. She'd know immediately. Maybe she'd make an exception for me?

As the desperate son paced around his room and threw a ball between his hands while he brainstormed, a unique chime interrupted his thoughts. He walked to his monitor and saw a red dot on the envelope icon at the top of his screen. Cool!

After messaging so many guys to join his group, he was glad he was still getting responses. Maybe he could blend in differently with new guys? But then he realized the private message was from a random user. "BlondeGoddess1...?"

The profile photo was of a white corset. "Location... Antarctica?" Eric blinked and opened the mail.

"Hey there Captain Roberts,

This is Emily from last night. I have a problem you should know about. Letting guys dress me in public is a HUGE risk for my husband and me. It's usually worth it because the guys met my expectations. You didn't though... YOU BLEW THEM THE FUCK AWAY!!!! I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so hot. My problem now is that I can't stop touching myself to the thought of you dressing me up and cumming on my tits ;) I've had to sneak away from my hubby and masturbate three times since last night. So thank you for a wonderful evening!

~ Emily <3"

Holy shit! No way! Eric was bouncing off the walls. Dude, she's probably sitting in her room on her phone right now! She made a secret profile just to message you!

"Alright, alright... Calm down." Eric held the back of his head and breathed steadily. His mom had to be in the mood, right? She was alone in bed, right? If Eric was ever going to get a chance to hook her into a conversation, it was now. Eric punched a message into his keyboard.

"I think I've masturbated to you even more than that. I keep jerking off and thinking about your personality just as much as your looks lol." If his mom responded at all, he knew he had a shot.

A minute later, he received a reply. "Really?? :) I was so impressed by how creative you were. It's like you knew exactly what I wanted. Your cock and body helped you out a bit too ;) And how are you still beating off to me?! After what you did to my boobs last night, I thought you'd be drained LOL."

She's flirting... Eric eagerly prepared another message. It was a risky one -- one that could make her feel guilty and end the conversation -- but he had to know. "I swear I left every drop of cum I had at the time on your tits. I promise! I actually jerked off before I went to the store... so that wasn't even a full load ;) Does your husband know you're talking to me right now from Antarctica?"

He prayed for a response.

"LOL. No he doesn't know. I guess you can say I'm feeling a little naughty right now ;) But I am a little angry with you now. I gave you my absolute best and you held back on me? I'm starting to think we'll need to invite you out again to see if you're just talking a big game or if you can cover my tits like you think you can ;)"

He had what he wanted -- another night with his mom. But the horny, encouraged son saw a beautiful dream -- his fantasy -- and he pushed his luck. "Maybe we can meet without your husband this time? I'll pay for the outfit ;)"

Minutes passed without a response. And Eric was cursing his name as he paced around his carpet in bare feet. When all seemed lost, though, the chime sounded again. "Hmm... It would be naughty but I don't know if I could do that to my husband. He likes to watch. That's the agreement we made."

"We wouldn't be doing anything we haven't done in front of him already. I REALLY want to have fun with you again. We would both love it ;)"

There was another long pause, but Eric felt confident in a reply.

"All good points. Believe me, I love the idea. It just might be too much of a rule breaker for me. I wasn't even supposed to let you touch my tits last night. My husband ended up being fine with it, but it could've gone badly."

"But look what happened when you broke the rules! You let me cum on your tits and you haven't been able to stop thinking about it since. I haven't either :) Shouldn't we try to do that again? If your husband is dead set on the whole stranger thing, he'd say no if you asked him to see me again."

The wait lasted more than five minutes.

"True..." Another textbox followed, "but my husband is home whenever I am..."

Oh, man! The high schooler cracked his fingers and toes. He was starting to move her. "Just say you are leaving the house to hang with Mrs. Frasier..." he joked to himself. Instead, he typed, "Meet me after he falls asleep. What about 1am?"

"No LOL. I'd never do that. The store is too empty then. Having no chance of being caught kind of ruins it."

Shit. There had to be a clever solution, but none were coming to him. The chime then sounded into his room again.

"He'll be out of town Wednesday and Thursday..."

Wait, what? He will? Eric checked the calendar app on his phone. There wasn't a holiday, but his mom would know better. His dad always took several short trips every Spring for shareholder meetings in New York and California, and Eric didn't exactly keep track of when they were.

What surprised Eric now was that his mom was telling a stranger when her husband was out of town on business. Before he crafted his reply, a follow-up message arrived, and then another. His computer then chimed like mad.

"Yeah, for sure... Wednesday and Thursday nights he'll be gone."

"I'd be free"

"Both nights"

"One of those nights I mean"

"Either or..."

"Would you be free?"

"And able to get there?"

"I'm not offering"

"This is hypothetical for now"

"Just letting you know he'll be gone and I could theoretically meet if you could"

"I'd need to think about it."

Staring at his now-muted desktop, Eric was unsure if the barrage was over. It was, and his normally decisive mom seemed conflicted. She needs time... But she wants to say yes.

Sensing he could only hurt himself by talking for longer, Eric left his mom with his best offer. "I will be at that same Walmart at 11:30 on Wednesday night. I'll get it if you stay home. But if you meet me there, I promise I'll dress you up like a slutty goddess and give you the night of your life. You won't regret going for it. - Captain Roberts"

If she shows up, she shows up. If she doesn't, she doesn't...

Fuck, I hope she shows up.

8*****

How to best describe the following days? Stressful. Incredibly stressful. Eric couldn't concentrate on anything, and he avoided his parents at every opportunity. The few times he had to be around them, mainly for meals, he tried not to read his mom's face and guess how she might be leaning.

That was easier said than done, especially considering how differently his mom was behaving. Her normally magnetic eyes seemed only to be drawn to her plate. She felt colder and distant like she had a secret weighing on her. Well... She is thinkin' about sneaking behind her husband's back.

It was weird for Eric to consider that viewpoint. After all, it was his mom, and they wouldn't be doing anything his dad didn't approve of already. What was wrong with spending the special night alone with his mom? He had no intention of stealing her from his dad or harming her. The young son wished he could help his mom feel better about her internal conflict by saying, "There's no risk! And you're not betraying the family!"

Day after day of frequent masturbating did little to ease the tension in Eric's muscles and mind. On Wednesday morning, when he finally watched his dad ride away in the Uber to the airport, Eric felt a sense of control. "If she's on the fence, it'll be easier to convince her now."

Instead of leaving his mom alone and accepting the outcome as fate, Eric tried to tip destiny in his favor. As the afternoon sun filled his bedroom with bright, hopeful energy, he placed a red t-shirt on his bed so that his recognizable bed sheets were hidden. He then laid his costume mask and his mom's semen-soaked thong neatly on the shirt. Eric sniffed the beautiful lace, inhaling the trace of his mom's scent. Erect, he took a photo.

In the message box where he attached the photo, Eric poetically wrote to BlondeGoddess1, "A good pirate always wonders when he'll see his next booty... but is still happy with the treasure he has."

There was no response for over an hour. Finally, the website chimed.

"*A horny pirate"

Okay... She corrected your sext. That's positive, right? It's at least not a no. If she knew the answer was no, wouldn't she have told you the bad news? Eric then noticed his mom's profile picture had changed. The square next to her username was a mirror selfie, from her smirking lips down to her heels. Her top was the hot-pink bra the four men had chosen for her during her first foray, and her bottom was a black thong, which she was playfully tugging.

As he stood up to stroke his cock with lotion, Eric considered sending BlondeGoddess1 a thank you note for her sexy profile update. But he opted out, confident he had done everything in his power.

9*****

"Hey, Mom. I'm goin' to Vinnie's to hang out. I'm sure if I'll spend the night or not." The son stood in the living room with his old duffle bag.

"Oh..." Emily looked up from her novel and shrugged. She was comfortably curled on the couch in her pajama pants. "Okay, thanks for telling me. Text me if you end up staying there."

"Uh, yeah... I will. Are, um- Are you doing anything tonight by chance?"

"Uhh..." she mused at the wall. "Well, the Frasiers invited me over. I don't know if I'll go, though. It might be a little weird going without your dad." She then quickly added an explanation, "Cocktail parties are endless talking to a bunch of people, ya know? They're hard to handle alone, haha!"

"You should go!" Eric blurted out. His pulse throbbed in his wrists. "I mean, you're always telling me to get out of the house and not stay locked in my room. And, besides, you're fun on your own. You don't need dad to have fun," he brushed off with his hand, grinning sincerely.

The mom blushed and buried her face into the tufted upholstery. "Yeah..." she bit her cheek. "You're probably right. I'll think about it. Anyway, have fun."

"Thanks, Mom."

Walking out onto the front porch and looking up at the night sky, Eric had a bounce in his step. He wasn't sure if his mom would say yes, but he simply felt lucky under the expanse of stars in the cool night sky. But he soon found himself with a problem. It was nine o'clock, it was dark, and he had nowhere to go.

----

"11:14," Eric read aloud. He had been sitting in his parked car, fully costumed in black, and listening to the radio for way too long. Everything was set up perfectly for him, but the fear was inescapable. He had to be perfect.

He'd be alone with his mom for an hour. Talking to her. Looking at her. Her looking at him. Her seeing his eyes... If Eric slipped once, it could spell catastrophe. He had been practicing his walk, his accent, and his demeanor all week. He even shaved in his car because his mom had seen him leave the house with stubble.

The masked son felt himself being pulled into the superstore. He knew the layout well, as well as where his mom would be looking for Captain Roberts. Late-night shoppers strolled up and down the aisles. Many were getting alcohol or late-night snacks. Eric saw another guy his age walk through the entrance, and he quickly hid his face in case it was someone he knew. He then remembered he was in the ridiculous, pirate costume.

He checked the clock on his phone religiously. And at precisely 11:30, he saw the unmistakable face. Through the automated doors appeared his mom. Her wavy blonde hair touched the shoulders of a tight, black V-neck. Her short-sleeve shirt contrasted with her white jeans. Her round face was bright, and her nose crinkled as she grinned.

A spirit and charisma radiated from her being, well beyond what Eric had felt the first time. He had to remind himself he was in character.

"Hey, Captain!" Emily greeted. Her pitch was high, and her hands were rubbing together.

"Wow! Hey." Eric admired his mom's quick transformation from couch potato to lively flirt. She actually showed...

They were standing in an isolated maze of shelving units, but Emily kept her voice low. "I figured it couldn't hurt to meet you and see what you had in mind."

"I'm really happy you did!" Eric nervously flashed his teeth. He could tell she was surprised and proud of her decision to go out tonight. "I didn't think you'd show."

"No?" Emily feigned offense. "Why not?"

Because you were just in pajamas. "You never said if you were coming. When I sent you that pic earlier, you just corrected my message, hah..."

"The one about the horny pirate wondering when he'll see his next booty?"

The pirate nodded.

Emily friskily narrowed her brown eyes. She patted the side of her shapely ass. "Well, here it is." She winked and muffled a giggle. Her butt was snug in the white denim to the point where her phone could barely fit in the small back pocket.

His mom seemed freer, more natural, and confident -- truer to herself. And Eric wanted her to acknowledge it. "You're much more relaxed than last time! And you look happier without being watched, haha! And you even look hotter..."

Emily rolled her eyes at the young man. "Well, the 'hotter' part is probably just from me wearing flattering clothes because I didn't see a need to cover up this time. You've already seen it, so no surprises there, hehe! As for me being 'more relaxed' and 'happier' from not being watched..." she pompously rocked her hip to the side and cocked her eyebrow, "...there might be a tiiiny bit of truth to that, but I think most of it is wishful thinking from your happy friend down there."

Uhhh... Damn. Eric already had a bulge in his black pants. His mom looked glad to see it, but still, he straightened it out. "So... Wanna go shopping?"

"Not so fast..." Emily bashfully bit her lip. "I had this idea recently -- an idea that I think is pretty hot. My husband didn't wanna risk anything by trying it out. You know, why ruin a good thing, et cetera? But since he's not here... I thought maybe tonight would be a great time to try it?"

"Uh, yeah... I'm all for making it hotter!"

"Haha! Great, okay." She had the pirate's attention and began waving her hands to create her vision. "So, almost all of the shopping trips so far have been a bunch of guys working together to find me a sexy outfit. My husband said my idea would never work under those circumstances because it would be a nightmare. And he's right. But, with just you, and us being alone, I think it will work well."

"Uh-huh."

"This fantasy was never meant to be about the outfits. It was about me letting random men turn me into their sex dream. I've realized, though, I also love changing into the new outfit and figuring out what it is, and then revealing it. It's hot and fun. And the men seem to like it, too," Emily chuckled. "So, I was thinking of putting on a fashion show of sorts..."

The housewife then pulled a wad of cash from her other back pocket. "The shit in this store is super cheap," she quipped. "So, I was thinking of giving you an allowance. And whatever you can buy with it is what I'll put on." She squealed and bounced in excitement. Her full lips were subtly wicked.

The son was already sweating under his loose shirt. "Whatever I want?"

"Okay..." Emily subdued. "Obviously, you have to follow the same rules as last time. What I'm saying is, the store is yours. You can buy one elaborate outfit or ten simple ones. It doesn't matter. I will wear anything and everything you can buy with this. The choice is all yours."

Eric took the money from his mom's hand. Fuck me. He couldn't believe his mom trusted his judgment this much. She was risking her fantasy, and she trusted him to control it by himself.

Dude, she also just trusted you with $140! The eighteen-year-old sifted through the folded stack of twenties. Where the hell did she get all this without Dad knowing? "Um... Your husband's not gonna notice this is missing, right?" He chuckled.

"Considering we shoved that in our glovebox two years ago for emergencies and haven't touched it since, I have a feeling there won't be a paper trail."

Eric smirked. "How does this qualify as an emergency?"

"What do you mean? I was about to walk into a store, and unless I had untraceable money, my date couldn't jerk off on me as much as we both wanted him to. If that's not an emergency, I don't know what is."

Sweating from the heat of his smoldering mom, Eric was weirdly feeling jealous of his alter ego. Even ignoring the sexual tension, his mom still had a stronger connection with "Captain Roberts" than she did with "Eric." When has she ever handed "Eric" a bunch of twenties?

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,556 Followers
1...45678...10