Mom's Changing Room (Full)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub."

With wide brown eyes, Eric looked into his mom's lustful, certain stare. He bucked his hips. Her steady leg didn't move. He gently dry-humped her leg again, and he felt her muscled knead his swollen erection. "Ahh."

What the fuck am I doing? Emily's mouth was dry as she continued to swirl her ankle and massage the cock with her thigh. She couldn't stop watching his skin drag over her stocking and his eyes roll. This wasn't supposed to happen.

After what felt like minutes, but had only been a few dozen seconds, Emily pulled away, playfully clawing at his pecs as she did so.

"You're definitely much hotter without your husband here."

Emily blushed and rolled her eyes. "Are you sure it's just not all in your head, Captain?" She danced.

"Ha! Yeah, uh... I don't think you planned to touch me like that," Eric swallowed.

"You dressed me up like a cat," Emily shrugged. "Cats like to rub and scratch. I'm just trying to play the part." With a final twirl in her slutty, purple corset, she retreated to the end of the hallway.

----

"Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Eric huffed. He snapped his head back to make sure the coast was still clear. "You gotta keep it together, dude. Keep it together." The inexperienced high schooler was torn between wanting to go the distance and wanting to blow his load before something ruined the night.

Alone in the hallway, Eric tugged at his testicles with his fingers and replayed what he had just done with his mom. She had been right, of course... compared to his girlfriends, his cock touching her was something else entirely. She was a real woman, and it was magical.

"I have to say, Captain," a feminine voice echoed from the end of the empty hallway, "I'm fascinated by your shopping. It tells me a lot about the kind of porn you watch."

Eric knew what outfit his mom was changing into, but before he could respond, the door swung open. "Oh my god..." His cock twitched and he bit his knuckles, desperate to calm his racing heart.

There was something so perverse and unimaginable about seeing the person who used to make him Mickey Mouse-shaped pancakes dressed like this. He both regretted his decision and wanted it more than anything. Really, it was Walmart's fault for actually selling this stuff.

In minutes, his mild-mannered, lower-upper-class mom had transformed into a wicked-looking sex domme. Beneath her blonde hair and nice makeup, she wore just a silver-studded, black vinyl bra and black vinyl booty shorts. The bottoms of butt cheeks were sticking out below the shiny material. It certainly wasn't her style... or at least Eric didn't think so.

"I didn't know you were so kinky. I'm learning a lot about you," Emily cocked her eyebrow at the young man. He seemed more interested in her tight ponytail than her tits, exposed stomach, or legs. At least she knew she used the black ribbon the right way. Her dancing and self-touching grew more fierce and provocative.

Emily never guessed that her young friend would be into bondage and submission. But she was more surprised by how much she enjoyed playing the new role.

Eric watched his mom feel her own body. "Uh, yeah, I watch stuff like this sometimes," he finally answered. "So, um... Do you like it?"

Emily snickered and poked at the cheap silver studs glued into her vinyl bra. "Actually... I do. I mean, I don't know if I can be 'Dominatrix-Barbie' for you, though. I might laugh too much."

A daydream played in Eric's mind of his half-naked mom laughing as she tied him down to his bed with a strong rope. His cock twitched. "I think I'd be okay with that."

Emily generously made his handsome cock flex again by slowly bending over at the waist. Following a tantalizing wiggle, she straightened her back. His horny, dumb expression made it all worth it. Looking back down at his jerking muscular forearm and unsteady hand, Emily tapped her cheek curiously. "Funny. Just like that, he strokes a little harder..."

Eric giggled and stroked his cock proudly. He could never get tired of how much his mom loved seeing it. He admired his mom's essence again, and something struck him. She hadn't changed into the other set of black heels. She was wearing the same ones from the last outfit. And Eric understood why -- they looked much better than the ones he chose. "Nice heels," he instigated.

Impressive... Emily smirked. It was a detail her husband never would've noticed. Her toes and fingers felt tingly from the recognition. The pirate truly appreciated her attention to detail like nobody else. As a reward, she seductively bent over again, giving him a long-lasting look at her cyclists' booty.

Feeling the cool draft from the industrial air-conditioner on her bare legs and torso, goosebumps formed on Emily's arms and butt. She was reminded of just how vulnerable and naughty she was being. "So, Captain... Is this as good as you imagined it would be?"

Eric gulped and mirrored her sexy tone, "Is this as good as you imagined it would be?"

"Heh! Hmm... I haven't decided yet," Emily bit. She then rose and turned around to face him. "How am I doing so far? I didn't bring any hot wax, or whips, or anything."

The son laughed, shaking his head. "I don't know if I'm that into the whole dominatrix thing. I just thought you'd look killer in this vibe."

"No? Are you sure?" Emily mischievously grinned. "I can always use those purple panties you bought me as a mouth gag." Jesus... Nobody was more surprised than Emily by the filth leaving her mouth, but the flirtation flowed so naturally. She stared at her date, waiting for him to accept her idea.

And as sexy of an idea as it was, Eric didn't want his mom walking away from him, not even for a second, not even to come back and shove her used, scented lingerie in his mouth. Though, there was one scenario where he would be willing to let her leave for a moment. "Instead of using them as a gag, you could just wrap them around my cock."

The moment his reply left his lips, Eric froze. Ironically, he now felt he had crossed some sort of line. He was receiving the gift of a lifetime, and he was tempting fate by asking for more incredible favors. Fortunately, his mom seemed to enjoy his bold request.

"Oh, could I?" A devilish smirk formed from her bowed lips. It all happened so fast. Before she could even think, her hand dove from her ribcage to her date's hard cock. Her fingers covered and clenched around his, except for her pinky, which poked into his warm, fleshy shaft.

The mother and son's eyes went wide. They each held their breath.

Emily had no idea what came over her, and panic set in. "I- I think it's time to change again." She leaned away, but her right hand was stuck. As it began to budge, Captain Roberts suddenly placed his other hand over hers, holding it in place.

The son was out of his mind as he wriggled his bottom hand out from under his mom's. "Ahh!" He gasped and stared into his mom's stunned, dilated pupils, feeling her grip his cock in her comforting hand. Dude...

With her chest heaving in her spiky bra, Emily stood still, feeling the warm, hard, erection pulsate in her palm. Her tongue was dry. She knew what he wanted her to do. She knew what she wanted to do. But she knew she shouldn't. "I, uh, I still have another outfit to try on..."

Eric could read his mom's voice, and he knew she wasn't denying him. She was asking him to talk her into it. Otherwise, she would leave him, go back into the stall, and have time to get her head straight. And neither of them wanted that.

Trusting his arousal, Eric reached out and cupped his mom's boob over her hazardous bra cup. "I'm fine if I only see two outfits," he answered. "This is okay."

There was no chance of Emily backing away -- not with his hand on her chest and her hand on his cock. She had been looking forward to making him cum on her tits while wearing the elegant, silver bra he had chosen for her. But the fact that neither of them could get past the second outfit made Emily even hotter.

With an accepting nod, she lowered herself to her knees. Looking up at the masked man's eyes, her pussy lips tingled. You're still in control, Em, she swore to herself. "Are you sure this is what you want, Captain Roberts?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

"You're ready to make me your MILF now?"

He nodded breathily. His mom's sultry voice made him weak in the knees.

Emily glanced down at the thumb that had adventurously slid to the top of her boob. The shakiness of his hand reminded her how much more nervous he had to be. It further helped her regain her sense of control. "Is this you asking for my permission to feel me up?"

Eric smirked and invincibly plunged both of his hands inside the vinyl bra. The steamy warmth and firmness were heavenly. He felt the weight of her breasts in his hands, listened to her gasp, and felt excited by the pointiness of her nipples. He fondled and squeezed anything and everything he could, only feeling more encouraged by his mom's muffled moans of pleasure.

The initial shock subsided and Emily's breathing became steady. Through the constant sensation, she found focus. Rolling her eyes at him and batting his hand out of the way, the experienced woman loosely gripped the rigid, young cock. Rather than jerking it off, she simply ran her fingertips and fingernails up and down his shaft.

Each time the fingernails sharply dragged up his skin to his pink cockhead, the soft fingertips soothingly glided back down to his base. Eric tremored. He didn't understand how it could feel so good. His mom, with the nimblest of touches, was excruciatingly and intimately teasing and edging his cock in a way he had never imagined possible.

"Ohhh! Uuuugh, god! How... How are you doing that?"

"Hm-Hmm! Mmm." Emily sat up on her high heels and cockily shrugged. "Just a little secret of mine. I take it you like it?"

"Ahhh!" Eric squinted and nodded profusely. Then, he jumped into his toes and gasped. His mom's talented fingers worked the sensitive nerves in his cock, treating them to a routine of gentle pressure and scratching. When his balls were cupped by her other hand, Eric convulsed. "Agh!" His joints locked and electricity surged through him.

"It's okay, honey. You're okay. Just breathe," Emily calmed.

With her hand off of his sack and comfortingly rubbing the back of his leg, Eric came back from the edge. He mirrored her slow, deep breaths as she coached him on how to regain control.

The close call reminded Emily just how delicate he was and how much power she had. She wasn't ready for him to blow his load yet. She much preferred watching his precum leak from his sexy tip. "Are you okay now?"

"Yeah," Eric chuckled in relief, and his mom laughed with him. "That was insane."

"I know, I thought I lost you there." A strand of precum ran onto her index finger, and Emily looked up at his sweaty face. "Someone's being extra messy today..."

Hazily, Eric saw the glistening fluid on his cockhead. "Wow, haha! That's a lot."

"Uh-huh," Emily toyed with his cock. "It means you have a big load for me." She watched his cheeks burn red, and she winked. "I'm flattered."

Dude, she's giving you a handjob! Constantly, Eric had to tell himself to remain calm. His mom -- with her blonde hair crisply tied up, her large breasts in his eager hands, and her ass gloriously filling out her short shorts -- was a vision of a woman he could never deserve. Yet, out of all the sons in the world, he was the one lucky and clever enough to end up in this position.

As she manipulated the leaking cock from her knees, Emily could smell the sweetness of his precum. He loved what she was doing to him, every touch. Emily didn't know if she had ever seen a man this into her. He certainly seemed to enjoy pinching and twisting her nipples. "Mmm. I'm happy you're enjoying yourself. And me."

"You're incredible."

The only response Emily had to the convinced words was tickling his balls with her fingernails.

"Ahh!" The son laughed, looking down at his beautiful, smirking mom. "I think I did a pretty good job dressing you up as a slutty goddess."

Emily sultrily wagged her chin. "You can dress any woman like a slutty goddess... It's not going to make her one. She needs to feel like one. And when I'm with you, I feel like one."

"Ahhh! Ah!" Eric lurched from the sight and feeling of his mom's nose and cheeks rubbing against his erection. Her supple tongue wetly licked his groin and ab muscles, tantalizingly coating every inch of skin around his package in her saliva.

As she pulled her head away, a strand of gooey precum stuck to the tip of her nose before breaking. Oh, fuck...

The hard, thin carpet was nothing more than a numbed pressure in her knees. Her hips were swiveling, there was a speck of cum on her face, and her pussy was soaking wet. Emily doubted if she could stick to the original plan, doubted if she could force herself away so she wouldn't put her tongue somewhere else.

Looking up at the masked, young stud, Emily nuzzled his cock with her nose and licked his groin and abs again. She could see the hope and anticipation in his adorable brown eyes. She nuzzled and licked once more. He stared at her with even more anticipation. "I know you want more, but I don't think I can give it to you."

"I think you can. You want to."

"Do I?" A wicked smile was drawn between Emily's cheeks. "What's wrong with what I'm doing now, honey? I'm not stimulating you enough?"

Eric bounced on his feet and played his mom's game. "No, you're not stimulating me enough. I think you're capable of doing much more for me."

His mom slowed, and the music stopped. She ground to a halt, staring incredulously at him. The joy inside Eric was snuffed out into dooming darkness. He had never seen silent fury in his mom's eyes and lips like this before.

As a terrified Eric dropped his jaw to speak, his mom's righteous voice thundered. "Are you fucking kidding me?! Are you kidding me!" She sucked in air and breathed more fire. "I did all of this for you. I touched your dick. I let you feel me up. I cheated on my husband for you, and you tell me I'm not doing enough!"

"Mo- Emily, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just thought- I was just trying to have fun. Like, when you said- " His words fell on deaf ears. His mom's hands were at her sides as she stared beyond him into the distance. Eric was desperate and confused.

Abruptly, Emily rose to her feet and marched back to the fitting stall, slamming the door.

"Wait!" With tears forming in his eyes, Eric flailed to pull his jeans up as he hopped after his mom.

But he couldn't move.

His shoulder was being held back. And as he whipped his head around, Eric screamed and fell to the floor in a panic.

Being blasted overhead by bright, white lights, his dad's ghostly figure stood over him. If he wasn't rock hard, Eric would've pissed himself.

A calm voice descended from the menacing silhouette. "Well, son, you just learned a valuable lesson about stealing a man's wife."

Stammering first, Eric closed his mouth and squirmed away on his back and elbows. He waited to be beaten up.

But, surprisingly, he heard his dad chuckle, and he could see the relaxed nature of his shoulders. Dumbfounded, Eric saw a hand reach down, and he grabbed the outstretched forearm, allowing his dad to help him stand.

He was lost. "Dad, I, um. I... I..."

"You don't need to explain to me why you're here. I've been married to her for twenty years. Believe me, I'm the last man you need to explain that to."

His dad's smile was loving and proud, but his firm grip on his shoulder was giving the son anxiety. "What- What's going on?" he swallowed.

"What do you mean, 'What's going on?' You're the ones who planned this whole mother-son date night."

Eric's blood ran cold. "Wait... She knew?" His mind reeled. "How did she find out? Did she know last time?"

"Geeze, son, you can give me some credit every now and then," Roger snickered. "I was the one who figured it out. We didn't know last time, obviously, but one day when she was chatting with this 'Captain Roberts' fellow, I kept hearing that annoying dinging sound from the website coming from your room. Then it clicked."

Eric grabbed his spinning head. "So, she told you she was messaging me? You knew about this?"

After a louder laugh, Roger slyly admitted, "You should know your mom well enough to know she'd never break my trust and message some guy alone. I was there with her. We thought it would be fun to play the whole cheating angle and try it out. Of course, we didn't know it was you at first. And then after I found out, I didn't tell her right away. You were trying to set up a meeting with her and I was kind of curious to see how that went before I broke the news."

Embarrassed didn't even begin to describe how Eric felt. He was an idiot. He wasn't clever like he thought he was. He was a fool. An easily tricked kid.

But out of the depths of his humiliation, a bright revelation rose. "Wait, wait, wait." Eric energetically looked at his dad. "She knew it was me this whole time? Like, when she was doing that with me, she knew?"

Roger nodded. "Yep. You know, it's funny, in a good marriage you always find new ways to surprise each other. After I told your mom who Captain Roberts really was, she freaked out a little, but after I explained how it could be good for us, she agreed to set up the date."

Eric's heart sank, and the light was gone. "You used your kid as a pawn?" He suddenly felt gross. "You guys just used me to get off?!"

"No," Roger clarified, "we wouldn't do that. What I'm saying is, we knew this would hurt. But this was a good opportunity to teach you an important lesson in family."

Eric despaired. He could see the bulge in his dad's khakis, and it hadn't been rubbed. "Okay, so, what... You planned this whole thing as a punishment for me because I tried to get with her without you?"

"No, Eric." Roger lectured, "This wasn't about 'using you' or 'punishing you' in any way. This was a way for us to teach you a lesson: In this family, we treat each other with respect. Did you ever consider the consequences of lying to your mom? Of sneaking out of the house? Did you ever consider the pain you could've caused me by chasing your mom, my wife, behind my back?"

His dad's words hit him like a ton of bricks. And Eric felt even lower. "Not really," he confessed. "I'm sorry. I know it was wrong." He fought back tears and looked up into the lights.

"Thank you for saying that." The father side-hugged his son. "I know this was rough, but we hope you understand. We wanted to show you the pain of getting hurt by family."

"I understand. I really do," Eric sniffled and nodded.

"Good..." A voice agreed from behind him. "Because we also wanted to show you what life can be like in a loving and supportive family."

Eric turned around, and blood rushed into his softened cock, making it flex in rigidity. He blinked and tried to swallow, unsuccessfully.

Posing casually against the fitting stall divider was his mom. Only she was smiling cheekily, wearing nothing but a simple, red nightgown, which hung from her shoulders to just below her pussy.

With a flip of her flowing, blonde hair, Emily strutted toward Eric on her bare feet. Her alluring eyes were fixated only on him.

"Wh- When did you get that?" Eric gawked.

Emily didn't answer. She strutted closer and closer to her son until her chest was pressed firmly into his ribcage and her hand was pushing the mask and scarf from his head. "That's better." Captain Roberts was gone, and the young man, with flowing honey hair, stood before her as just Eric. And Eric was what Emily wanted.

There was a vulnerability and a nakedness Eric felt without his disguise. He was used to hiding who he was, but his mom was happily caressing the side of his face. The loving and assured emotion in her eyes was almost frightening. What did he do to deserve this outcome?