All Comments on 'Mom's Christmas Cookie'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Probably.......

Noop, not probably, most definitley one of the best.

Thanks...,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT STUFF!

Really loved the story, goddamn was it HOT it would would have been more 'Hot" if cookie's son was involved can we just RejectReality get a pt.2 please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JINGLE BELLS

X-Mass takes a new meaning after reading this story. For me it will definitely never be the same again. Ho Ho Ho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way too long

Shuffled through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Need a follow up with the sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not too long.

Not too long took a break then went back. Great story

Jedd11Jedd11over 5 years ago
Jingled my bells

Ignore the too long anon, and listen to me and the other three anons. I'm sure he's a Beavis and Butthead type who saw you wrote 'pussy', spewed, and he was done.

Great story. Only problem was unanswered questions. Did Cookie ever get her son? Was the sister involved, as implied? With just Cookie, or with Mom also? And what about Mom's cherry picker? Wayne reminded her of him. Sounds like he may have been family too.

I know it's a contest story, and you got my five, but dude, these are questions we'd like answers to. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is definitely in my 5 stories here on Literotica!

I so loved the story that I can't wait for part 2. All three in bed with Wayne and all the hot sex. My favorite stories are the ones where the son breeds all of them and becomes the unlawfully wedded husband to all three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep that Mom's Christmas Cookie cumming!

enjoyed it , hope you continue with the sister.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Absolutely-

Funtastic ! (Intentional Pun) Great story, hung on every word! I'm imagining sister

being involved and it's great! Merry Christmas!

PepsiAholic57PepsiAholic57over 5 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories i've read, looking foreword to a second part with the sister... fantastic job, 5 stars, i just wish i could give more..

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 5 years ago
If only I could give you more stars ...

Despite the length (which was awesome!), this is probably in the top 3 stories for the current contest, for me. I do so look forward to your stories! Please, more with sister, mom, and "aunt"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done !!

I thought this was very well written... plot, characters, drama... I ALSO can't wait for the continuation of the story...

Have at it, sir !

LOL...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

That is one hot story. Anymore coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I hope he knocks them up!!!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
So very HOT

loved it and hope there is more to cum yet! Seems sis might be wanting some too. Love to read where that goes. Lots of loving and babies too.

GingerCat1GingerCat1over 5 years ago
I wanted to like this

I wanted to like it as you clearly put in a lot of effort and you are a good writer but I just found the way you jumped into the story annoying. I mean all we learned about the main character is that he likes sex. There was nothing about him that made him likable. He never seemed to feel any sense of guilt either, which would have made him a little more realistic and given him some much needed depth.

Badger1953Badger1953over 5 years ago
WOW

A fantastic story! The women cleaning each other after he cums in them is my favorite. Will be great when his sister arrives home and is let in on the fuck fest which is hopefully the next chapter and yes a swollen belly or two would be so hot.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story

And I can’t wait to see the new chapter too. Thanks. Merry Christmas.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Nice and long story

With maybe a sequel???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More?

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Work

Very erotic, would love to read what happens when big sister arrives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful!!!!!Well done!

Thank you for the excellent, discriptive presentation! I was led on a delightful journey! Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I loved it! I was hard through the whole story. I love and appreciate longer, more in-depth stories. Two page stroke stories are fine, but a well-written longer one like this is so much better. Well done!

Cracker270Cracker270over 5 years ago

Great story well written. I don't usually get wrapped up in mom/son stories but this one is definitely the exception. After you win the contest you might want to edit the stories down into a chapter for each of the women and maybe a final with all three.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

Yes, It’s Long but enjoyable! Oh I mention the story of course. Thank You Again for this Hot Erotic Christmas Story! Ho ho ho 🎅🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent !

I enjoyed this story! First time I've read your work. Thanks for writing and sharing with us. I'll be reading more of your stories soon. Happy Holidays y'all!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
OMG! Cookies and Cream

Frigging scorcher! A dripping cock story that has graphic details - Cumin again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!

I second any requests for a sequel, ESPECIALLY if it involves Mom, Cookie, AND the sister!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
Yes, More!

Loved it!! Keep writing!!!

fishgetterfishgetterover 5 years ago
Storey ???

As 'Croc' Dundee , would say " NOW THAT is a story". Keep on keeping with them.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Awesome

I generally don't use that word to describe things BUT in this case it fit perfectly. Such a hot hot story bringing me oh so much pleasure, it was my own Christmas present. Thank you again for writing it.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 5 years agoAuthor
Sequel possibility

I can't say how long it might take to finish, or even if it will completely pan out, but I have started a sequel to this story. Thank you to everyone who commented, and keep your fingers crossed. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dialogue

A great story. I like these stories to have plenty of dialogue, which yours does. However, I'm not at all fond of the son calling his mother "mom" in the dialogue. The aunt called her "mommy", he should have as well. Mom is much too formal for an incestual relationship. It's okay if the son wants to ask her for the keys to the car for a date, but not if he'd like her to suck his cock! Mommy is much better when a son or daughter is having sex with their mother. Likewise, "daddy" is better with the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
6 ⭐️‘S!

Fuck, I grew up harboring this exact fantasy, only now reliving it in your tale. Please, more!

smiffy58smiffy58about 5 years ago
Mom's Christmas Cookie part 2 ?

I do hope that little hint about sister coming home is leading to a part 2

If not I'm very disappointed

and also how about Cookie's son

he should get to catch mommy in the act accidentally and join in maybe

maybe a good friend could show him some pics, and ask him to help 3 women being to much for 1 boy maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

This one definitely needs a second chapter because it's unfinished.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
next chapter?

please continue

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
Great fantasy

Love your writing. Totally exciting erotica

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoyed your writtings. It was not too long for me. So interesting ,could have continue reading more. Keep up the good works.

Kaz451Kaz451over 4 years ago
love it

I loved the story looking for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh, That’s a Good One

What a great story. A little bit slow in the build-up, but totally worth it for the payoff at the end. I laughed out loud when his sister told him over the phone to wave. Yeah, this one is a classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Holy shit that was a hot story.

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Very well written great fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had trouble with his stamina.

USMC Okinawa one of my tours.

I could go 5-6 times a night and had a lot of my company beat me.

They had contests. I didn't compete as knew better. One winner I knew went 10. Of course one had circumcision and ripped out stitches twice fucking before corpsman threatened him.

ReddedReddedalmost 2 years ago

This got to be one of theeee best entries ever read, brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!!!!!!!!###

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Great Story really enjoyed reading it to the end, keep bringing them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one of your best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As you stated, "She spread her legs wide, and started rubbing that hairy pussy." I instantly went to the last page and gave you a 5, before I read the entire story. All mom's, aunt's, sister in law's the husband's sister), and the best (lesbian / bi) friend need to be as hairy down there as possible. This is especially true when the moms who is going to be over age 38-40+, is a home maker, does the cooking, dishes, cleaning, the laundry, the grocery shopping and may even be employed? Mom's do not have time to shave or trim their mounds, as if they fucking need to. There is nothing prettier / sexier than a full bush pussy with engorged cunt lips and a huge clit

protruding from it just begging to be sucked to orgasm. Especially when compared to an ugly shaved pussy oozing puss from a pimple covered mound with razor burn! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, Seriously again, who the hell wants to eat that with that pimple oozing mess in their nose!!!! If you are still writing, submit some more hairy pussy stories, they are almost always rated higher than the Pre-Puberty pimple covered mound look. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK story but not as good as some of your others in the past.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is this ever gonna get another part? Cause its absolutely wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...