Mom's Cock Craving Leads to Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pumped his cock a few more times and watched the expression on his face change from astonishment to a grimace. His body tensed and his cock grew hard and swelled a little. He let out a load groan and shook in his chair. I looked down and watched a line of his cum shoot up my arm. I stroked again and he shot twice more.

My grip on his cock tightened as I slid it up, allowing his cum to pool on top of his head. I looked down at the puddle of cum and bent over. I lowered my hand slightly, leaving his cock head covered in cum, then opened my mouth and placed it over his head, finally getting the sweet taste of cum I so badly craved and let out a loud "Mmmmmm." He jerked as my mouth covered his cock, I went down until his cock hit the back of my throat, then clamped my lips around his shaft and slowly backed away, taking all of the cum off his cock. As my lips reached his head, the vacuum seal my lips leaked, making a loud slurping sound as a few drops of cum were sucked back between my lips.

His warm cum now filled my mouth. My tongue wallowed around, savoring the thick man cream I haven't tasted in years. My tongue toyed with his semen, enjoying its taste and thick, creamy texture. I swallowed it and felt it run down the back of my throat, slowly. I had to swallow three times to get it all down. I returned to his cock and ran my hand from its base to the top, tightly gripping it, milking it and forcing the cum left in his shaft to the top. I watched the tiny slit at the tip of his cock leak a thick bead of cum, which I wiped off with the tip of my tongue. Then I licked cum off my hand and arm, enjoying every drop.

John sat in the chair, astonished. Not knowing what to say or do. He watched me carefully collect all his cum in amazement. I cleaned my lips last, then looked at him. "I like cum." I told him honestly. I stood up. "Did you like that? Did you like me getting you off?" He slowly nodded. "Would you like more? I do." He just sat there motionless.

"Here. Get up." I said. He stood up slightly, his legs a little shaky, as his pants and underwear sliding down his legs. "Take your pants off." I said as I pulled them down. His pants and underwear hit the floor. It took his hand and lead him over to his bead. "Lay down on the bed." John just stood there. I patted the middle of the bed, indicating where I wanted him.

He slowly laid down and rolled over, his now flaccid cock flopping over against his leg. I scooted over next to him, my hips on the bed and my shoulders supported by my elbows as I lowered my head between his legs. I placed my lips over his head and sucked his cock inside my mouth, pulling backwards, stretching it slightly. I wrapped my hand around his shaft as I lowered my head taking him deep inside. My tongue danced over his manhood, covering it in my saliva. God I loved cock!

His cock began to grow, filling my mouth. I rode its length down until its head touched the back of my throat, before rising up again. I pulled my mouth off his cock, making a slurping noise as it bounced off him before standing off at a 45 degree angle, then grabbed it and began quickly stroking it.

"Do you like that? Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Hmm," he muttered.

You can do better than that I thought to myself. "You like that? Tell me you like that."

"Yes," he said, nodding.

I lowered my head, taking him inside, running my mouth up and down over the rim of his head. I grabbed his shaft, wrapping my index finger and thumb around it and stroked it up and down in sync with my mouth. John began to stir, enjoying the head job I was giving him.

My mouth, tongue and hand ran over his head, shaft and balls, licking, sucking and stroking. His flesh was wet with my saliva and a thin white bead of precum leaked out, which I quickly licked up. I looked up over his chest as it rose and fell faster.

"Oh yes. Oh yes," he said.

"You like that? You like me sucking you off?" I asked.

"Oh yes." He replied once more.

He began to groan and I could feel his cock swell a little in my hand, so I placed my mouth over his head and sucked hard while my hand tightly gripped his shaft. A shot of his cum squirt in my mouth and ran my tongue over the tip of his cock, drilling it down inside. I could feel my mouth filling with his cum as his body tensed and he thrust his cock deeper inside my mouth. Once more I cleaned him off with my tongue, licking his cock and sucking it dry.

I looked down at him. His face was wet with sweat and blotched with a red marks.

"I just can't get enough of you." I said.

He just lay there, looking up at me. "I'm not done with you yet," I said, as I flopped his now flaccid cock back and forth.

He grunted.

I closed my eyes as I returned to his cock, sucking it between my lips. I lovingly kissed and toyed with it; played with it. It must have been five to ten minutes that I fondled it, admiring it, still in a semi-rigid state. I sucked on it hard and backed off my head to stretch it longer, but it didn't get hard. Not yet. He needed something more. He needed a show.

I sat upright on the bed. "Would you like to see my breasts?" as I began unbuttoning my top. John immediately turned his head and his eyes were fixed on my fingers and they undid the buttons. Once the buttons were undone, I peeled off my top and his eyes were locked on the exposed tops of my breasts, the area not covered by my bra.

"Does that turn you on, seeing my breasts?" I said, as I undid the clasps and leaned forward and my bra dropped away. I rubbed my hands over each breast, lifting each one slightly, then dropping it down so it jiggled, then pulled on my nipples, now rock hard. I twisted my body back and forth real fast, so my Ds flopped back and forth as his wide were glued to my nipples.

"You see, sucking your cock really turns me on."

My hand squeezed his shaft and it began to get hard. I rode its length up and down and it began to get firm, then returned to sucking on it. After a moment or two, it became hard and I sucked between my lips into my mouth and began attacking it with my tongue.

My head was bobbing up and down, riding his cock when I felt his hand reach around and touch my left breast. I took a break, and lifted my head off his cock, but kept stroking it with my hand. I pressed his hand again my breast. "You like feeling my breast? Feel my nipple." I said, prompting him to play with my little bud. I got up a little a leaned over him, draping my breasts over his face. "Suck on my nipple. Suck on my tits," I said as I moved my left breast into his mouth. "That's right. Suck on it. Use your tongue to flick my nipple." He grabbed my breast with his hand, squeezing it. "Play with the other one," I told him. I was kneeling in front of him, my breasts dangling down, and one breast in his mouth, the other in his hand while I stroked his cock.

I was growing impatient and my arm was getting tired. "Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to squirt another load into my mouth?" I asked. He shyly nodded. I looked down at his cock and stroked it harder, but didn't see any sign of him cumming. My arm finally gave out and I dropped it in his lap as I pulled my breasts away from his eager mouth and hand. I leaned over his cock and placed it between my breasts, then with both hands, squeezed them around his cock. I raised them up and put moved my chest up and down, stroking his cock. "Do you like that? Do you like titty fucking me?"

He grunted, "Oh yes!"

"Are you going to cum for me?"

He nodded and I could see the tension building in him.

"Tell me when you're about to cum. I need you to cum in my mouth."

He began to grunt then exclaimed, "I'm going to cum!"

I dropped down on his cock, opening my mouth and began running my tongue over his head. I could feel his cock swell, his body go rigid and his cum leak out into my awaiting mouth. It wasn't as much as he had squirt earlier, but that was to be expected.

"Mmmmm," I said, as I licked and swallowed his load until his body went limp. I gently sucked his cock until it too went limp, then grabbed the base of his shaft and wrapped my thumb and forefinger around it, then slowly ran its length to the top. A moment later, another bead of his cum, still trapped inside his cock came out of his tip and I licked it off.

"God I love cum." I said. "Did you like that?"

"Oh yes," he said.

I knew his cock wouldn't be good for a little while, but my pussy was on fire and needed to cum.

"Did you like me sucking on your cock? I enjoyed it."

He nodded his head but looked at me odd.

"I'm sorry John, I haven't had sex since your father passed and I really need it. I forgot how good it felt," I said as I turned my head and looked away. "I don't know what's wrong with me. The other night when you were laying there with your head on my lap you had an erection. I pulled your pants down to look at it. I've had dreams and fantasized about it ever since. I'm sorry. I just can't get it out of my head and when I saw you here, mast...stroking it, I just couldn't resist. Some men have a breast or vagina fetish, but I have a cock fetish."

We just paused looking at each other. Not knowing what to say next.

"Women have needs too," I said in desperation. Then I buried my face in my hands and began to sob.

"It's OK Mom," John said. A moment later, he pulled me close to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "It's OK," he said.

I just sat there and wept for a few minutes as John wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I needed that. I needed to feel loved and close to someone. I could smell him and feel my breasts press against his warm body. I slowly pulled back and his arms fell away.

I looked down at my bare breasts, realizing that I was exposed. "I'm a mess."

"You still look hot Mom," John said, taking me by surprise.

"You're not supposed to see your mom like this."

"I think you look beautiful," he said, looking down at my breasts, reassuring me.

I smiled and ran my hand along his face. "You're so sweet."

Looking down at my breasts I said, "They're not like they used to be."

"They look great to me," John said. "I like them."

"Really?" I said.

"Yes," he said, nodding his head up and down. "I really like them."

"You liked feeling them? Sucking them?"

He nodded his head up and down. I placed my hands on his and lifted them to my breasts.

"You like feeling them?"

"Yes," he said and I could a sparkle in his eye.

"I like them to be touched. Caress them, rub them." I said.

John did as I told him and I watched his hands fondle my breasts. I could feel them being lifted slightly, wiggling them around. My nipples began to poke in his palms.

"That feels good. You're making my nipples hard. Can you feel them?"

"Yes," John said.

"Play with my nipples."

John stopped his caressing and began tweaking my nipples with his fingers.

"Hmmm. That feels good." I said as I watched his gaze fixed on breasts and nipples.

"You know what I really like? I like it when they're sucked on. Will you.." His mouth was heading towards my left breast before I could even finish my sentence. I raised my arms and crossed them behind my head, jutting my chest and breasts out towards him as his mouth covered my left breast. He sucked in and I could feel his tongue run back and forth across my nipple.

"That feels so good. You do that so good," I said as my breathing began to change. My heart was racing and breathing was now labored.

"Switch to the other one," I said, as his mouth now took care of my right breast." I lifted my head and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of his mouth and tongue. I looked down and could see my left breast and its erect nipple, still covered in saliva and the top of John's head moving around.

"Oh that feels good, so good." I took a deep breath then went on, "I'm getting so wet. My vagina is so wet."

On cue, John pulled his mouth away and looked up at me.

"I need to cum. Can you help me cum?" I said. Again he nodded.

I slid my pants down, then pulled off my shoes and tossed them aside, before sliding them over my feet. I stood there naked, with only my panties on in front of John. The musky smell coming from between my legs hit my nostrils. John sat closer, his eyes were fixed on my panties and he was getting a much stronger scent than I. I looked down and saw they were wet with some of my pubic hair now showing through the wet transparent fabric. John just sat there.

"Would you like to take them off?"

John didn't answer but lifted both his hands up to the top of my panties and slide them down. They clung to my sticky lips but popped off on their way down. I watched and John removed them and noticed his eyes didn't move from between my legs.

I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. John came in between, waiting to be told what to do. I ran my fingers over my slit and was surprised to find how wet I was. It felt so good. I was so horny and needed some release so I stroked my clit with my finger. My body involuntarily spasmed with my touch and I slid my finger back over it again...again...again. In seconds, I was approaching an orgasm then felt my entire body convulse as the orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightning. I arched, tilted my head and screamed, then moaned. I rolled back and forth, then turned on my side. I could feel the post orgasm shock wave ripple through my body.

I rested on my side for a moment, catching my breath, then rolled over on my back. I could feel the wet sticky juice between my legs.

John looked down and stared at my pussy lips, "Wow."

"What?" I said, concerned.

"You came," he said.

I just had the orgasm of a lifetime, but he was looking at my orgasm. What we he looking at, I wondered. Then it dawned on me. I spread my legs slightly and reached down and ran my finger from bellow my vagina up to my clit, then held it up to look at. My finger had a thick white juice dripping from it. I immediately stuck my finger in my mouth, tasting it. I licked it off, savoring the taste.

"I like my cum too." I said. "Can you rub your fingers over my pussy and put them in my mouth?"

I looked down between my breasts and over my mound of pubic hair to see John move in close and look down between my legs. I could feel John's finger run over my puffy lips, wiping it flat against me. He lifted his finger flat, coated with my cum and moved it into my awaiting mouth. I sucked on his finger and ran my lips over it as he pulled it out of my mouth, leaving my tasty cum behind. He ran his finger over my inner thighs and lips again, this time taking longer to capture what remained. He put it my mouth and I licked it off. Evidently, there was no more left and he rested on his elbows watching me.

"No more?" I said.

"No."

"Surely there has to be some left. Would you like to taste it?"

John replied, "Yes."

I spread my legs wide, then pulled on the sides of my hips to pull my lips apart. "Can you see more?" I said, imaging that some would be leak out of my vagina once I pulled it open.

"Yes," as he stood there looking at my vaginal opening.

"Can you use your tongue to lick it up?" I said.

John moved his head in closer and I could the light touch of the tip of his tongue on the opening to my vagina."

"Lick it up. Does that taste good?" I asked. I could feel his tongue move around then stop as he retracted it in his mouth, then covered another part as he slowly licked up the cum leaking out. "That feels good. Do you like licking pussy?"

"Hmm" he said, assuring me he did.

"I like that too. Very much."

"Pull my lips apart" I said. He pulled his head back, then I could feel his fingers spread me open. I reached down and held the top of my lips open for him, exposing my clit. I tapped my clit with my finger, "Lick me here on my clit"

He dived in licking hard, causing me to shake. "Slow down. Go gentle at first." He did as was told but it was too strong. "Just run your tongue around my clit." and I could feel his tongue run up and down my slit. "That's right. That feels good." His tongue felt so good against my sensitive pink flesh. For a few minutes, I sat there, enjoying the feeling. "Go a little faster. Harder." I instructed. Oh my god that felt good. I moved my legs wider apart and lifted them off the bed as I brought my knees to my chest. "Damn that feels good...yes..yes. Oh John, lick me." His pace began to quicken and I was getting close to cumming. "Lick my clit." He moved his tongue directly on my clit and licked the underside. "Lick the top, higher." He licked the top of my clit and I could feel it get hard. I grabbed my breasts, twisting and squeezing them hard. "Oh yes, harder, harder! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I yelled as my stomach began to tingle. My body shook, my back arched and my pussy convulsed in an explosive orgasm. I don't know what I said or screamed as I was so focused on what was happening between my legs. All I know was that I loved it and needed more.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my breasts rising and falling quickly. I could see the top of John's head between my legs and felt him continue to lick. He wasn't licking my now sensitive clit, he was working on my vagina. My legs began to fall down when he reached up with both hands and grabbing them under my knees, forced them high. I was now splayed open and I could feel his mouth on my lips with his tongue moving around. His tongue found my opening and slithered inside me. I gasped when I felt it inside, wigging around. It felt so good. Then he pulled it out and went down below and just above my anus and I felt the wide part of his tongue lick upwards towards my opening then stop. He must have been licking up my cum. He did it again, this time not stopping at my vagina but going all the up to my clit. I drew in a big breath when his tongue touched my clit once more.

"Oh John, that feels so good. Don't stop. Lick me." I said in a state of orgasmic bliss. John returned to working on my clit. "Oh yes. Eat me. Eat my pussy. Make me cum again. Your mouth feels so good." I shouted as I moved around on the bed with my legs still held high in the air by his strong arms. His mouth was buried in my pussy and his tongue doing wonders. My body began to buck as another orgasm came but he held my legs high. I reached out and dug my fingernails into the sheets as I screamed with another huge orgasm. I could feel my pussy pulsate as John's tongue attacked my clit, then dived down inside my hole to lick and savor my cum oozing out of my vagina. For several minutes his tongue lapped my juices as I slowly regained my breath. My body was now covered in sweat, my nipples hard and my pussy soaking wet like never before.

John's tongue didn't stop. I could feel it sliding in and out against my vaginal walls. I still needed more, this time my vagina needed to be filled.

I tapped John's head and made a gesture with my hand back and forth, indicating to stop. He pulled away and let my legs down. I was thoroughly spent as if I had a big workout, but my pussy needed more.

I tried to speak but only came out a whisper. "Stick your cock in me."

"What?" he said.

"Stick your cock in me. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. I need your cock inside me."

John rose up to take his shirt off then approached me on the bed on his knees. His cock was semi hard and I swung around to put my head under his drooping cock and take his head in my mouth. I moved my head around while sucking on it, then reached up to grab and fondle his loose balls. I sucked on his cock, feeling it getting big in my mouth wishing I could squeeze his balls and cause the sperm in them to come out his cock. He began to thrust his hips a little, causing the head to slide in and out of my lips. He pulled back and it slipped up, but sprang high to the point I couldn't reach with my head on the bed. I pulled my head back near the pillows and positioned myself on the bed. I opened my legs and John scooted forward. I reached out and grabbed his cock, placing its head on my opening. He thrust in and it felt so good. He thrust again and it when it a little further and on third thrust, went in all the way. He slid up on top of me and began his rhythmic thrust. I could feel the head of his cock travel all the way from vaginal opening to my cervix. It was so wonderful. I lifted my legs alongside his chest, pivoting my hips upwards to give him the most access, then reached down and grabbed his ass cheeks, pulling him into me with each thrust.