Mom's Cock Craving Leads to Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes.. Fuck that feels good. Fuck me. Fuck me!" I yelled. John thrusted hard, bouncing my body with each thrust. I could feel my tits bounce up and down and hear the headboard bang on the wall. His cock rode in and out and it felt sooooo good. My vagina began to tighten, increasing the pleasure and his cock was now riding my G-Spot. All of the sudden my vagina got very tight and my body stiff as I was engulfed in another orgasm. I could feel his cock glide more easily as my juices flooded my vagina imagining that his cock was now covered in my white cum. John didn't stop or slow down and his thrusts continued. He pumped me more, bringing on another spontaneous orgasm, causing me to wrap my legs tight around and push his ass hard into me. I held tight but John just kept pounding me. Finally, another orgasm erupted from my pussy and I let go, my head, arms and legs flailing about as my vagina once more went through its orgasmic spasms.

John began to groan, approaching an orgasm. Not wanting him to cum inside me, I immediately pushed him away and grabbed his cock and pulled it towards my mouth. He shot his cum on my cheek before I could get his head inside so I could suck out the rest. I sucked out what I could as his cock went limp. He stood there on his knees, sweat dripping off his forehead, panting from his workout. He fell over on to the bed, trying to catch his breath.

I laid on the bed as my body slowly returned to normal. Once I closed my mouth I could taste both our cum.

The next morning the sun came through the window behind the shade. I stirred briefly and noticed something different. I was in a different bed- John's bed-and he was lying next to me on his side, naked.

"Shit," I said. We must have dozed off. The events of the previous night immediately came back to mind. It was warm and we were covered only by a single sheet. I carefully slid it down over his body as I admired his youthful and muscular physique as the sheet slowly exposed his arms, chest and legs. His cock was rigid, I guess like many men in the morning. The sight of it reignited my need for cock. It was erect and needed to be taken care of. Slowly, I moved and positioned my head near his crotch. Opening my mouth, I took the head of his cock between my lips, then gently sucked it in as I slid my lips down his shaft. I began to slowly ride my mouth up and down and could feel his cock get even harder.

John began to stir and groaned. "Oh yes. Damn that feels good. Oh yes, suck it." He rolled over on his back and I tried to follow it with my mouth. I let go of it and stood straight up. I then moved my arm over his other side and flipped my leg over so I straddled him. My breasts draped down and my pussy was spread over him and I moved up until I felt his cock in place, then maneuvered around, feeling the head of his cock run over my pubic hair and pussy until it was just outside my opening, then slid down on it.

My pussy was wet and it slid in, but it felt like sand paper. This was the first time I had sex in two years and my body wasn't used to it. My vagina wasn't used to cock pounding and the first thrust wasn't just sore, it was painful. I pulled forward so his cock came out. John stood there with his hard-on puzzled.

"I'm sorry." I haven't had sex for so long. I'm not used to it. It's painful."

"That's OK," John said.

But I could see the disappointment on his face. I feel like I failed to please him and didn't want him to be disappointed.

We both stood there for a moment.

I looked at John and said, "You want to do me in the ass?" John looked at me as if he didn't hear me. "You want to stick your cock in my ass?"

John said "Yes!"

I got up and went into the bathroom, returning with some lotion and handed it to him. I bent over and pulled my cheeks apart.

"Lube me up good," I said. John grabbed some lotion on his finger and ran it down my crack.

"No, lots of lube. You need to stick your fingers in my ass. Get it lubed good." John followed my instructions and I could feel one of his fingers poke into my ass. It hurt a little at first. "More" I said and he reinserted his finger. It went in easier this time. "Move it in and out." I felt the finger fuck my ass. "Put more lotion on and stick two fingers in." I said. I felt the pressure of the two fingers on my little hole and it hurt a little when they finally poked through. I almost lost my balance, so I let go of my ass cheeks and held the edge of the dresser with both hands. "Stick them in all the way." I said as he forced them further inside, stretching my sphincter open wide. "Twist them to open up my hole." His fingers ran deep inside me and wiggled around. Once my hole began to relax I told him, "lube up your cock and stick it in." Moments later, I felt the soft tip of his cock press up against my little pucker hole. I was bent over, continuing to hold onto the dresser as he forced it in. It hurt a little, then it popped inside. He began to slowly pump back and forth and I felt his cock ride up and down inside my rectum. I had to hold onto the dresser tight so I wouldn't fall over with each thrust forward and pull backwards. His rhythm began to increase and the head of his cock began to press inside against my vagina. It started feeling good and I began to moan. John heard this and sped up his pumping, causing my large breasts to swing back and forth. "Grab my tits." I commanded. John momentarily stopped to lean forward and hold my breasts. "Hold them tight. Grab them!" and I felt him against my back and the strong grip of his hands grope my breasts.

John began to thrust. I could feel my hard nipples against his hands and some warm liquid running down the inside of my legs. My vagina was now approaching another orgasm.

"Faster!" I told him. "Faster. Fuck my ass. Stick your cock in my asshole. Fuck me." I yelled. My pussy now convulsed and shuttered with an orgasm. John kept going strong, his hard cock running in and out of my hole. I could feel something wet running down my legs again.

The sensation of his cock in my ass was driving me crazy. His grabbing my tits and ramming me in the ass felt so good. He kept thrusting and I could feel his cock running against my vagina inside. The sensation of his cock inside my rectum was too much and another orgasm approached.

"Harder. Grab my tits and fuck me. Run you cock in me hard...Fuck my ass." John thrusted harder, pulling hard on my breasts with each thrust and I could feel his cock begin to get harder and swell. He too was approaching another orgasm and I heard him begin to groan. "Cum in my ass. Squirt your load in my ass." Everything about this was turning me on. My ass and pussy simultaneously tightened. My pussy exploded. I screamed and I squirt a strong stream of urine. My asshole wrapped tightly around John's cock as he squirt his load in my ass.

My knees and arms gave way as I fell to the floor. John held on tight and continued pumping his hard cock in my ass.. I nearly passed out and then he stopped. We both laid there on the floor catching our breath as I felt John's cock slowly get soft and pop out of my hole.

Never had I ever imagined having such wild sex, particularly with my own son.