Mom's Cookie Jar

Story Info
Cole's mother cooks up a tasty trap for her children.
7.2k words
4.45
73k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken me longer than I'd care to admit, but I finally realized my two children were indeed copulating while they had me on the phone just now. At least, I was pretty sure it was my son trying to impregnate my sweet daughter, Haley. She was the only one who spoke during the call so I had no proof of Cole being there, but who else would have been in the car on their way home from their little rock concert?

"My twenty six year old daughter and twenty four year old son were fucking in their car on a road trip."

Saying it out loud to myself somehow made it seem more real.

I sat with this shocking knowledge in silence. The phone was still in my hand and the dial tone droned on now that Haley had hastily hung up on me. It sounded like they were just getting to the important part, too! I could still hear the wet, lewd noises of their sex while we had made small talk. I finally placed the old phone onto its brackets. I wondered if he finished inside her; If my son had tied a knot in the family tree.

It didn't bother me as much as I'd expected. I knew how sex-crazed younger adults tend to be. I wish they'd waited until they had privacy, but beyond that, I was just surprised. I honestly hadn't thought Cole had it in him. He was the reserved one, always winning our family board games, but not talking much while doing so.

Just last month I'd found the box of condoms we'd given him all those years ago after "the talk". It was in the back of his old desk's drawer, unopened, still in the plastic. As far as I knew, Cole was a virgin.

And yet I'd just listened to him pump his... penis (I blushed just to think of the word)... in and out of my little Haley-storm. As your kids get older, they never stop surprising you. I laid my head back on my distressed brown leather sofa and smiled. Strangely, I was proud of him. 'You could do worse than a Strickland girl,' I thought with a chuckle.

I decided to give them some time to finish up before calling back. If I never called back, they might think I'd caught on and was judging them poorly. It really wasn't any of my business, and a little bit of incest in the family was nothing compared to what many other senators were hiding-- can you imagine what my children would think if they heard about the game of 'Truth or Dare' one of the British Ministers had played with his daughter? Furthermore, I'm retired. I had even less reason to care.

I sat up on the edge of the sofa and picked up a nearby magazine to fan my warm face. Boy, it was getting stuffy inside! A drop of sweat rolled down the back of my neck. I felt it trace a tingling path down between my shoulder blades, along the swoop of my back and pool at the crease of my buttocks. My turquoise sun dress did little more than cling to the expansive shelf of my breasts and drape down to hide my full figure with breezy folds, but for some reason It still felt steaming hot in here.

'Oh my, I think I'm turned on,' I realized with strange fascination. My fingers drifted down to my vulva. It gave off a heat both physical and mental, and I easily parted my own lips through the thin fabric of the dress-- Of course I wasn't wearing any underwear. It was the summer! As my dress started to soak the front of my crotch, the mental image of my son's square back framed by the thick thighs of my daughter invaded my mind. Cole's hips and ass cheeks clenched with each thrust. As he finished, cum and grool dribbled from my daughter's completely full lips as if she were an overstuffed Bismarck donut.

Well, screw it. No one was home today, and the kids wouldn't arrive for a few more hours at least. I undid the tie on the back of my dress and pulled the tube-top down. The elastic of the top was stretched to it's limit before my large, well-used nipples flicked out and the dress dropped airy to my waist.

They were almost the size of pacifiers, and one of my most striking features. I'd had very thirsty children, and so the years of suckling by ravenous mouths had pulled them out and fattened each one up. By the time that Cole had finally been forbidden from my teat at the very late age of seven, my breasts had gained 5 pounds on their own, even when drained of milk.

Being in politics, I'm a numbers woman, so I actually quantified my breasts at the height of Cole's nursing age. I had the capacity for two pints of milk in each of my twelve pound breasts. Well, one was twelve and a half but who the hell's counting?

I had to have my nursing bra cups custom made by a tailor. It cost a small fortune, and still does because I never gave myself a chance to shrink back down. My tailor likes to call herself my "Seamripper," because the only jobs I ever come to her for involve either ripping out seams to make room, or repairing ripped seams after I've burst out of unworthy bras.

Oh, I really do go on tangents. The kids hate it, but I can't help it. Anyway, like I was saying, my large nipples had been freed, but they were dry. I didn't produce milk anymore, though I could turn it back on with ease. I use a pump every day. It just calms me down, so I never stopped the habit. And since I'd never given my breasts a rest, they'd always produced the smallest trickle of milk, a few drops per week. If I went back to my old pumping schedule, you bet your bottom dollar I'd be a lactating machine! But once again I am getting distracted, aren't I? We can talk about that later.

I played with one nipple-- Oh, their so sensitive after all these years of suckling-- While I hiked up my skirts. I spread myself out on the sofa. I was craving a shaft, but none of my sex toys were in the den with me. I cast about and on a spur of the moment choice, was soon teasing my pussy lips with the television remote. The infernal thing always gave me trouble when I wanted to watch my shows, but I knew it couldn't screw this up.

Rippling back muscles and flexing shoulders of an anonymous salt and pepper hunk filled my mind while I brought myself to a quick and business-only orgasm. I took my left nipple into my mouth, barely needing to bend my neck for to reach my large breast, and sucked longingly. At the cusp of my climax, though, I made a very strange choice to plaster Cole's face onto the body of the man literally from my dreams. I'd like to say it was an intrusive thought, but after the next few days I wouldn't be so sure. As I definitely voided the warranty on my cable provider's remote by spurting juices onto it during my climax, I accidentally flicked the TV on and startled myself.

I watched it for a few minutes from my prone position, now absolutely drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. It was some show about dragons and thrones.

My long brown hair was in disarray. If I'm being honest, my brunette hair had just begun fading towards gray in the last year, but that's not to say I was getting old. Politicians certainly go gray quicker, and a woman never reveals her age! I redid my bun messily and then called Haley back. Now that they weren't distracted, I finally convinced her to come straight over once they were in town. I'd make them those cookies we'd talked about and Haley would buy some fresh, whole milk to go with it.

While we confirmed the plans, a secret plan of my own was forming in my mind. Since I'd retired from the excitement and constant travel of the campaign trail, I'd grown a bit bored. I was feeling intrigued and excited by my children's sexual revelations, and decided I'd have a little fun with them. Leave it to a politician to have ulterior motives.

Just a few hours until they arrived, so I pulled the bust of my dress back up and over my breasts. 'So much work to do,' I thought, starting to hustle and bustle.

First things first, I took a shower to wash away the scent of sweat and sex. I had to look presentable when the kids arrived! When I finished, I took all the clean towels from all my bathrooms, dumped them into the laundry room and locked the door. While in the bathroom, I also pulled my suction-cup dildo from under the cabinet and stuck it to the shower wall. Then, I pulled two condoms from Cole's dusty box. I wrote one word on each in sharpie, and then pricked the center of just one with a safety pin and shut the pin, to obviously show that the condom was compromised. I tucked both into the bust of my fresh dress.

***

I'd just finished setting up the kitchen when a knock came at the door. I padded down the foyer, somewhat nervous. I swung open the door, my heart fluttering now that the trap was set. Haley was looking at the trees, already distracted, and Cole gave me an easy smile. He seemed to be carrying his shoulders back more and his chin up, showing a confident energy as he gave me a quick hug before heading straight for the TV. If I wasn't sure before, there was no mistaking it. That boy looked like he'd just gotten laid.

My children!" I said in the sing-song voice I couldn't control when I was happy.

"We aren't kids, mom! Also, I think you spilled some juice on your remote, its all sticky and wont work!" I heard Cole call from the couch.

"Oh I know, but you are my kids." I said, easily ignoring his remark about the pussy-juice drenched remote. "Haley, come in! I see you forgot the milk."

Haley looked at her hand as if it might appear there, and then groaned. "Sorry mom. There was a lot on my mind."

I gave her a wink. "That's alright. Just come inside already."

Now that the kids were home, I was started on the cookies. Haley stayed with me in the kitchen while Cole watched the show I'd accidentally started while masturbating. This was perfect, because I was able to conspire with Haley about my plans. At first she was embarrassed I'd known that she and Cole were mating for the whole phone call, but after I'd coaxed some lurid details about it from her, I saw the worry melt from her tense shoulders. No, not in trouble from Mom! She's got even better ideas!

I was delighted when Haley joined me in my secret operation. She agreed with everything down to the letter. We were alike in many ways, we Strickland women. She had her father's black hair, but every other part of her, especially her body, came from my battle-axe genes. That included her cunning.

On a related note, this morning I had been relieved to hear that her cup size was still smaller than mine. It seemed that our family record would stay at K cup for now. We went to the same Seamripper for our custom bras, but that tailor never divulged client details so I hadn't known until now.

But I digress. Once the first batch of cookies were in the oven, I shooed Cole off the couch and into the shower. My old campaign posters were framed in the hall that took us to the bathroom so that he was surrounded by my smiling face. My suits in the photos all tried to hide my figure, but that went about as well as hiding some beachballs under a towel.

On our way there, I'd warned him that all the towels were in the wash, and I'd come back in 10 minutes to give him one. I shut him in the bathroom while he tried to protest, and stayed there until I heard the water turn on. With a curt nod, I went back to the kitchen and pulled out the first batch of cookies.

I quietly tried the door of the shower, but it was locked. The water was still on, so it hid the noise. I fished the skeleton key out of my cleavage using its leather thong around my neck. Show me a woman who isn't the master of her own house and I'll buy you a drink.

I took a deep breath, and then unlocked the door and waltzed in. My black pumps clacked imperiously on the tiled floor.

Cole yelped and tried to cover up.

"Mom! I'm naked!"

I gave a dismissive hand wave. "Oh dont worry about that, I know what your private parts look like, sweetie. You rather enjoyed your nudity as a toddler."

That was kind of a lie. I used to know what my son's penis and balls looked like, but they'd changed so much over the years. His hands still cupped them, but they were hesitantly starting to relax. I finally got a good look, and my heart was full. His shaft was clear of blemishes, veined along the top. His balls hung in the humid air, rounded and virile. My son was a healthy man.

"That's my boy!" Oh, this just reminds me of your bath times." I pressed a clasped hand to my heart. "I'd always dry you off, afterwards. Could I do it again, for old time's sake?"

Cole avoided my eyes and his face was red. Though he let his manhood hang free, he was still nervous. "Isn't that kind of weird...?" he said.

I snapped my fingers in quick succession. "Now now, young man, come here! I won't bite. Nothing strange about a mother doting on her son." I held my arms out, towel draped between them.

Cole approached, still avoiding my eyes. I wrapped up his solid frame in the towel and began to dry him. It was calm and intimate, my hands exploring every part of my son's body with only the towel separating our skin. I knelt before him and was about to start drying below his waist when he mumbled, "I think you, um, left a toy in the shower on accident."

Is that right? I thought smugly. How did that end up there?

"Oh that worn thing? It's practically a permanent fixture in this house, I didn't even think to put it away." I said instead, gesturing towards my dildo in the shower.

"Jeez, mom." He breathed. "I don't want to be inappropriate, but..."

"But what, dear?" He may have gotten some action today, but he was still a bit bashful.

"Isn't it kind of big?"

"The way I see it, since it's not a real one, I may as well go all the way, you know!"

At that moment, I slid the towel slowly down his cock, absorbing the moisture from it. Cole's breath hitched. I used my free hand to lift up his flaccid penis and dry the underside, and softly collected the water drops on his balls and scrotum. The entire time I did this, I looked up into his eyes. My lowcut bustline showed my ample cleavage. I felt his dick heat up and stiffen, blood flooding in as the troops were rallied, hoping for incestuous glory.

It was only a moment later that he was perfectly hard in my hand. I smelled his musk, and they were pheromones, trying to override me with arch thoughts. His scent was pure against his clean skin, urging me to take him into my mouth. I resisted, focused on my long term plans.

"I can't even imagine you using something like that," Cole managed to say.

I giggled a little. "Why, that's because you haven't seen me use it, yet!" I teased him.

As I dried the rest of his body, I held his cock upwards, making sure I unmistakably jacked Cole off, but so slight as to appear unintentional. The movement appeared to be a side-effect from my vigorous drying of his legs, which had me bending up and down constantly. My hand didn't slide up and down his shaft properly, because our skin stuck together from the humidity. I considered sneaking some lotion onto my hand beforehand, but that would've definitely given away my motives. He winced occasionally, but I wasn't moving enough to hurt him so I wrote those off as pleasure spasms.

"Would you like to see me ride it?" I asked in my most sultry voice.

Cole was focused on his breathing, whimpering softly once in a while just like a pup whining for scritches. But when he heard the lust in my voice, his eyes went wide and he grew still. I was worried he'd come without warning me. I let his dick go.

"There, all dry! Help your mother stand up, will you dear?" I asked him, barely concealing my satisfaction.

He froze for a moment and then moved jerkily, probably afraid to accidentally burst all over his large-breasted mom's nice dress. I grazed my chest against his hard member on my way up just for fun. 'God, he is the definition of a stud, isn't he?' I realized. 'My son is ready to pump his seed into any woman that will let him.'

I kissed his forehead. "Oh, that was so nice dear, thanks for humoring your mother."

"Um, what?"

I left him standing perplexed, promptly returning to the kitchen just before the last batch of cookies burned. I deposited them into the jar, and then pulled the good condom and the punctured one out of my cleavage and put them on top of the fresh, warm pile of cookies. I closed the lid.

***

After dinner, we retired to the kitchen for dessert. I was placing cups and napkins around the small breakfast table in the corner while Haley changed into pajamas upstairs. I knew we weren't going to need the place settings, but I had to keep up appearances for just a moment longer.

Cole sat at the table, describing the bawdy fantasy show he ended up watching that afternoon due to the "cheap" remote not working.

"It starts with two siblings--doing it-- in a tower!" he said bashfully.

"Now now, let's keep our conversations appropriate at the table." I said, wagging my finger at him.

He had no idea what was coming, and I could barely contain my excitement.

At last, Haley returned wearing some pink silk bottoms she'd pulled from my wardrobe and a T-shirt she must've bought at the rock show. It was black and had a skull with wings on it. We all sat down and Haley's eyes sparkled while she gave me the smallest of nods. Ready.

"Cole, dear, why don't you go first? The cookies are at the counter."

"Okay!" he said, popping up from his chair. Haley and I quietly got up behind him. I undid my dress ties but left my bust line up, so that although I was fully clothed, one good yank would reveal everything. It was only held in place by the outward thrust of my huge breasts. Haley pulled her shirt up to just above her breasts, revealing an old black nursing bra of mine from when I'd been her size. She'd needed to borrow because hers had been soaked on the ride over and was still in the wash.

Cole was stock still, lid in hand. He slowly turned around, holding the two condoms in the other. The intact one had the word "Mommy" written on it in bold letters. The pin-pricked one said "Sister."

My trepidation was at an all time high. How would my sweet boy react? Would he be too nervous to speak? Would he reject us? I suddenly felt as if I'd taken things entirely too far.

Cole looked from me to his sister and back again. "Is this for real?"

My voice quavered. "Yes, honey, this is 100% for real. Your sister and I agreed that we wanted to give you a real first sexual encounter, and not some quick awkward go in the backseat of a car."

He raised the pinned condom. "But this one won't stop pregnancy," he said.

My daughter scoffed at that. "Uh, dude? You just came inside me this morning. Too late for that."

"At least for your sister, it is." I interjected. "As for me, I'm not taking any chances, so you have to switch to the good one before I let you inside. Now, as for rules when having sex with me-- "

I started ticking them off on my fingers as I spoke.

"One: you can ejaculate inside me, but only with a condom on. Two: after today, if you want sex, some chores are required. Three: You can only sleep in my bed with me if you made me orgasm that day."

Cole's jaw was on the floor.

"But what about dad?" he finally asked.

"Oh, don't worry about him. He's my ex for a reason," I waved off the question. "Now, come to Mama." I held out my hands and gently gyrated my shoulders, which sent my precariously draped chest a-quiver.

Cole wasted no time in returning to me, and we locked into a deep kiss. My blood clanged with desire. The white-hot knowledge that we were wantonly breaking forbidden boundaries at last diffused into my core, setting fire to an ache in my loins. His hands groped at my breasts, and I brought my trimmed fingers down to massage his bulge through his cargo shorts. Haley closed in on Cole from the back, wrapping her arms around him to undo his button and fly.

Coles bottoms were gratefully being stripped from his body, revealing slim-fitting boxer briefs emblazoned with lightning bolts. Oh God, he was still wearing CaliSun underwear--the same kind he'd had since highschool. His cock pressed bodily against the fabric prison, which were sized for an adolescent's dick, not my adult son's length. I continued to stroke him softly through the fabric. Haley nibbled at his ears. I broke our passionate kiss.

12