Mom's Cookie Jar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haley, grab some cookies. Cole, sit down." I commanded. My children listened. I knelt before Cole for the second time that day, and slowly peeled his underwear off. I did it dramatically, having the shaft pulled downwards so that once it finally cleared the waistband, it flopped up and across his belly button. Cole gasped out. Haley returned with the cookies, and I handed them up to Cole. I took hold of his veined dick and gestured for Haley to take the first helping. She gladly obliged. While she curled her loose bangs behind her left ear, she breathed "Got the stamina for this, dude?" onto his head, which was purple with desire.

He didn't have a chance to respond. She brought her lips down the side of the shaft, tongue slopping out at the seal between her lips and his cock flesh.

"Eat your mother's cookies, Cole."

I joined Haley down by his cock, and began to lick him like a popsicle. I tasted my daughter's saliva, and our tongues and lips brushed often while we smothered his dick. My face became sticky with my daughter's lip gloss, a hint of raspberry flavor over his fresh musk. I heard him crunch into the cookies.

We worked on him in this way for a few moments--just long enough to let him finish his dessert. We didn't want him to come, yet. He had some work to do, and besides it would make such a mess. Why deal with that when he can just deposit his sperm safely inside us?

I came up for air. "Alright, enough messing around, you two."

Cole, looked up at me, dazed, crumbs and chocolate streaking his cheeks. He probably thought this was a dream. I licked my forefinger and slid it across his dirty face, gathering the crumbs and melted chocolate. He watched steadily as I brought my laden finger to Haley's mouth and fed her the morsels. She licked them up and smacked her lips.

"which of us are you going to fuck first?"

Cole gave us a rather dumb look while trying to decide between two formidable heavens. I pulled my hair tie out with a flick of my wrist and fluffed my long locks. Haley yearned for Cole, her hands balled into fists on his knees. She was biting her lip with anticipation, staring up at him.

Cole placed a hand on the side of my face. "I want to save you for last, Mom." He turned to Hailey and asked with less certainty "Is that ok?"

In answer, Haley pulled the pin out of the useless condom as if it were a grenade of hedonism, tore open the wrapper and unrolled it onto his hard cock.

"On my god, I love how naughty it feels to put on a useless condom!" She moaned.

I was beside myself. This is how you pop a fine young man's cherry.

Before we continued, we quickly maneuvered to the den to take advantage of the big couch. Haley got on the couch, propped on all fours. Cole mounted her with undivided attention, like a hound that'd found a mate. As he slid into her, Haley let out a huge lilting moan. I nestled onto the couch in front of her, pulled my dress up to reveal my plump pussy, and guided Haley's nose towards it. She could barely pay attention through the bliss now that Cole was plunging into her consistently. Her ass was trembling from the vibrations he slapped into its meaty expanse. She opened her eyes for a moment and saw my clit there in front of her, and she lurched forward, spreading my wet lips with her chin and mouth.

Haley prodded me with her tongue, danced across me with it, and took me to places I'd not been in years. I came quickly, before either of the children. I announced it, hoping Haley wouldn't dare stop. My head lolled back as the imminent wave of pleasure crested. It roared down on me. My legs spasmed, my pelvic floor lost control. I squirted into my daughter's mouth. At the same time, Cole reached across Haley's back and vigorously ripped down my dress top. It was now a bunched up band of fabric around my waist, and I was essentially naked. My breasts were bobbling and my pussy squirting in a feast for the senses of both my children.

Cole only lasted a few moments longer before he also announced he was coming. He thrust steadily, and I could read every spurt and spatter from his dick by the expression of his face. I could almost imagine the salty load hitting the inner tip of the ineffectual condom, small amounts of cum easily spurting through the tiny hole and launching thousands of sperm on a quest for Haley's eggs.

"Now Haley, don't forget to fuck your husband this week. We are not having a cheating scandal in this family." I said sternly. "Since you insist on riding Cole bareback, you've got to make sure to cover for yourself. Breastfeeding does reduce ovulation, but that's no excuse!"

I had almost gone into lecture mode, but I noticed Haley face down in my pussy, no longer licking it, but using it to dampen her loud moans as Cole's piston slowly subsided. The vibrations from her vocal chords transferred across my hip bones and clitoris, giving me some aftershocks.

"I dont think she heard me," I told Cole.

He looked at me then, tired, but hopefully not spent.

"We talked about that before, too. She knows." He reassured me.

He pulled out of his sister and raised up the condom over her back. Cum dripped slow and steady from the hole in the tip, but it was still surprisingly full. Seeing it reignited my lust.

"Mommy's turn." I cooed.

Haley seemed to have passed out from the pleasure. She was sleeping soundly on the couch, just as cream-stuffed as my imagination had guessed this morning. She was even more of a filled donut now that Cole was covering her with an icing of cum leakage.

"I... think I... need a break." My stud of a son gasped. His dick wasn't soft, but it did appear like it needed a nap.

I tsked him and said, "Well alright. Haley's tired, too. Lets all snuggle up and watch a movie for a while, ok?" I sat up and maneuvered Haley's head onto a pillow, then patted the spot next to me for Cole.

"Ok. Can I suck on your tits while we watch it?"

"Of course, dear, thank you for asking. I'm not making milk right now, but if you make a habit of nursing from me a lot, I'll pick back up again. I've never really let the reflex die, since the sucking sensation is a great stress reliever for me."

Cole listened while he adjusted himself to reach my nearer nipple. His eyes glimmered when he caught sight of them from his new position.

"Wow, mom, your nipples are amazing!"

That's kind of you dear. Now, bottom's up!" I guided his mouth to my nipple and let him latch on.

The remote still wasn't working so well. I took the batteries out and dried them on Haley's bra, which finally did the trick. Then I handed it to Cole for finding something to watch.

Haley roused part way through the movie. She undid her bra and shrugged out of it. Soon she was snuggling up against my other breast and using it as a pillow. I gently traced my fingers along Cole's stomach, keeping track of his dick's energy level. As soon as it sprang to attention, I would want it.

But by the end of the movie, I knew my plan had unraveled. Cole slept, lulled by the serenity that nursing instills in a man and from the vigorous workout his sister had given him throughout the day. He drooled, lips slack around my nipple. There I was, holding my two children close to me. It was a typical parental position; I'd had the time to satisfy their needs, but just not enough time for me. Still,it was a closeness we hadn't shared since the two had moved out.

I didn't have the heart to wake either of them up, and it was late anyway. I just let the movie play out. I didn't last much longer before falling asleep myself.

***

I awoke to the delicious smell of bacon. I was splayed out on the couch, children gone, and covered in a knit throw blanket. I stretched and yawned loudly, suddenly filled with a desire to brush my teeth.

Though I wanted to see what the kids were up to in my kitchen, I wanted to make myself presentable first. Oh my, how much my definition of "presentable" had changed in one wicked day! On my way down the hall, I shimmied out of my wrinkled dress and started the day fully nude.

'If only Cole could see me know,' I pined, stretching out my awakening muscles. My thighs rubbed together as I walked, jiggling from the saunter of my hips.

After cleaning up in the bathroom, I put on a quick bit of dark purple lipstick, and popped my dildo off the shower wall.

I returned to the kitchen and took in quite a sight. Haley leaned over the breakfast table, the milk flaps of the borrowed bra undone. Each hand pulled a stream of milk from her breasts into the glasses before her. Two already full glasses were set aside. Her hands worked rhythmically, one and then the other, much like you'd milk a cow. The sound of the jets hitting the glass shifted pitch as they slowly filled. Cole was leaning by the stove, a pile of bacon to his left. He was admiring his sister's form, still wearing just a pair of underwear.

"Well, you two are up early." I said with a coy smile. "No surprise, since you fell asleep on me."

They both looked up.

"Morning, Mom! We made breakfast." Cole said, gesturing to the spread. He turned around and opened a cupboard, in search of plates.

"Even the milk is homemade" I agreed. "By the way, Haley, why are you filling four glasses? Are we having company?"

I walked over to the table, hiding my dildo behind my back. I quietly pressed it to my chair and then took a few moments to sit down on it, easing it slowly into my vagina with a few clandestine hip movements so as to lubricate it properly on the way in. Cole was plating the bacon and Haley focused on her production, so they hadn't noticed.

"Its not for anyone, I'm just so engorged with milk after our threesome yesterday. I'll probably fill another glass after these two!" Haley whined.

I rolled my eyes and addressed Cole. "I hope you saved that condom, young man." He balanced multiple plates to the table.

He answered after safely bringing home the bacon. "Of course, Mom. I'd never throw away a chance with a cougar like you!"

"Isn't that what you did last night, though? I served all this up," Gesturing at my bare body, "on a silver platter and you didn't even have a taste! I didn't know my son was so spoiled."

Cole, bless his heart, actually looked chagrined. "I know Mom, I'm sorry! I was just so worn out. I mean, I lost my virginity that same morning and Haley had already pulled two big nuts outta me."

The thick rod inside me felt amazing, but it did nothing to warm my heart the way my son did with his earnest nature.

"Oh dear, I'm just joking." I said, reaching across the table for a piece of bacon, which also slid the rubber shaft out of me and then back in as I sat back down. I took a bite and washed it down with a swig of my daughter's milk.

"Haley, this is delicious. So creamy and rich. Jay's going to be a strong boy!"

I readjusted myself on the dildo, and felt a refreshing puddle in my chair already forming from how wet it was making me. Before Haley could respond, I turned back to my son.

"Now, are you gonna fuck your mother or what? Because you've got some competition, mister."

As I said that, I arched my back, presenting my tits and extending my legs. I stood up slowly, feeling the thick, 8 inch dildo slip out of me. The two of them were aghast at my depravity. I rode it like that for only a few strokes before a low roar ripped from Coles throat, and he grabbed hold of my plump hips.

I squealed with delight when he pulled me over towards his chair and sat me on his lap. He pulled his semi-flaccid penis out and slapped it against the small of my back, kneading my breasts with the other hand.

I don't know where he pulled the condom from, I guess it must've been tucked in his waistband, but after a few more moments of this sudden lap dance I heard him tear the foil and don it. He continued to slap his now-hard cock against my backside. I grabbed his knees for support and raised my ass up in front of his face, and slowly shook it back and forth, giving him the best view in my house.

Cole stood up, forcing the table back, and manfully pushed my shoulders down to the table. I caught myself on my elbows, clattering a plate to the floor. He resolutely lined up his aim, slid his rubbered glans between my wet vulva's lips, and we were off.

We mated at breakfast like sloven animals. I hadn't felt that liberated in my entire life. As a career congress woman, I was constantly bound by nondisclosure agreements and horribly tight pant suits. But I had found my new lifestyle. Wait until my ex-husband hears about this, that smarmy bastard!

While Cole took fervent plunges into my reproductive system, Haley shifted her milking station to my old chair, and began to grind herself against the wet dildo. She'd started on the 5th glass. Suddenly, Haley looked up at us with shock. Her breasts, unhanded, began dripping onto the table.

"Oh my gosh! I just realized, I need to fuck my husband today," she lamented, "In case I got impregnated by you, Cole!"

We both stared at her stupidly, but Cole never stopped ramming into me. My nipples grazed the table with each thrust.

"We both told you, multiple times!" Cole said, exasperated.

"Haley, you're leaking on the table," I said at the same time.

Haley's mouth opened, her shock turning to icy indignation.

"You did not tell me! Ugh, that's just like you, Cole!"

'Here we go again,' I thought. Their argument was interrupting my first fuck with my son. My impatience flared.

"That's enough!" I snapped, catching Haley's eyes from beneath my bouncing bangs. "You two can fight this out later, but for now, Cole has to finish his chores!" I unsheathed Cole from inside me, grabbed him by the cock, and pulled him down the hall to my bedroom.

As a parting remark, I said "Not another word from either of you unless it's about how sexy I am."

I barged open the double-doors to my master suite, and dragged my son around to the edge of my canopied bed. (If it sounds like a princess room, then you're paying good attention; I made a lot of money giving stump speeches around the county, but I never lost my girlish dreams).

My mood leavened as I sat down into the plush covers, feeling them soak up the wetness between my legs. Butter-yellow sunlight cast from an arched and stained glass window onto the bed and floor, the light adrift with dust motes. It laid a strip of my skin aglow, and what a mountainous and curvaceous golden road that part of me must've seemed in Cole's eyes, for he was taking the sight of me in with adoration plain on his face.

"God, this sunlight accentuates your bangin' body, Mom."

I tittered at his youthful slang.

"Think you can brave these mountains?" I asked playfully while pressing my breasts together into a delectable valley of soft skin.

Cole leapt onto me and jammed his face between them. His dick, though it had gotten little attention over the last minute, was firm and sandwiched between our stomachs. As his hands and tongue jostled my breasts--which felt heavenly-- he prodded at my vagina yet again with his penis. Finally, we'd get a chance to finish!

After two tempting slides of his hefty shaft across my clit, I was practically begging for his cock. He brought his hips lower and returned home. As he pumped my pussy, he leaned back, placed a hand on either of my knees, and pushed them up and outwards. He used my spread legs as handrails while he railed me.

I watched his stomach muscles clench and perspire. His dark, subtly wild pubic hair tickled my thighs when he came close, and the wide ridge of his glans sent delirium to my mind when pulled far. I grabbed large handfuls of bed spread. my heart sang out whatever carnal sounds that Cole's love-making coaxed from it.

My soft arms, plump hips, and massive breasts bounced and cajoled to the primal song that we made together. I was close to the edge--

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!" Cole said, looking up to me, a drop of sweat bouncing on the ball of his nose. His dark brown eyes revealed their complex colors as they caught some of the sunlight.

I used one of my hands to speed my own journey up, rubbing my clit with haste. "Suck on my tits, baby!" I called out, desperate to join my son in climax.

He was panting and plowing, but still managed to lean over and gather one of my pacifier-sized nipples into his mouth.

He tried to say he was coming with a mouthful of my breast, but I'd reached my own climax and was saying the same thing to him. Once again, my climax was deep enough I issued forth squirts of my own, drenching Cole's pubic hair and causing lascivious sounds of water fall onto my bed. We thrilled in the heart-stopping moment for its entirety and collapsed onto one another, exhausted.

After a few moments, Cole pulled himself out of me and carefully slid off the condom, holding it up like a hunter's kill. Though it was wet, not a drop of cum could be seen.

"Tie it up and place it on my stomach, dear." I said impulsively. I'd seen such a thing in one of his dirty Japanese comic books, of all places, but I suddenly wanted it. Within a few seconds, he'd tied the end like a water balloon, and dropped the forbidden thing onto my stomach with a wet flop.

He lay back down in the crook of my arm, and we cuddled in the midmorning light for a few blissful minutes. Just as I was about to fall asleep, my eyes flew open.

"I forgot to check the expiration date on the condoms!" I exclaimed with mild horror.

Cole looked up to me, puzzled.

"Condoms expire? Wouldn't that take, like, forever?"

"They were from the box we gave you years ago, when you lived here." I explained, still aghast. "There's no way they were still--still--"

"Don't worry. I have some money left over from the rock concert. We can go get a plan B pill later today."

I held his gaze for a while, letting the knot in my chest disappear. I guess I didn't have to take care of him all the time. Maybe he'd take care of me, too.

Cole broke the moment by yawning greatly. I rolled my eyes, threw my head back, and said with a sigh, "Oh alright, as long as we pick up some fresh condoms while we're at it."

Butterflies leapt in my chest as I thought of how strange we would look to outsiders. A boy sheepishly asking to buy the emergency contraception-- which is almost always locked behind the counter-- along with a brand new box of condoms, while his mother tries on cheap sunglasses from the carousel right beside him.

12