All Comments on 'Mom's Cum Cocktail'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Special thanks to SueDanym for the fantastic work.

As always, thanks to the readers for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue the Story

Mom still has her robe on, while Aunt Celeste is nude and both boys are bottomless, the story needs to end with not just a blowjob and cum swapping mixed with alcohol, but in naked lesbian sex between the two sisters followed by a foursome with some spit roasting and double penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it, but

I liked the story. I think you could take this to the next level. More interaction between the characters and more swapping of fluids. 5* Thanks for your time and efforts. I look forward to chapter 2.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Loved beginning.

The whole story was great but the beginning was intriguing. Loved when Isabella went into Leo's room and said " don't pretend to be sleeping. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel Please

Great story would love to see more with these characters, perhaps win a Valentine’s Day contest?

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 5 years ago
Yes

Peverted...depraved...disgusting...

I LOVED IT!

Such lucky characters to be involved in such a scene and family dynamic.

Please continue plenty of scope for more interaction.

Girl/girl display to tease and torment the boys.

Boys DP mum while she licks out her sister.

Girls get their cum warm and direct from the tap.

Those are just three that spring to mind. I have lots more.

One of the hottest stories i've read in ages.

More,more,more wanted.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago

I hope the boys get to taste some pussy and asshole soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cold cum?

I have never drunk cold cum, but it strikes me as being less palatable than warm cum. Any comment by anyone?

The idea detracted from my enjoyment of the story as the two sisters never did more than take a sip of the cum in some wine. But... it certainly was a 'novel' idea for a story.

I did like the 'perspective' style of your writing although you should have put it all in the 1st person rather than 3rd person descriptive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ready for a sequel!

I just love the story! Please write a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Coming from someone that loves having his cum swallowed whenever possible. I loved this story, can't imagine how wonderful it would be to be a part of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...