All Comments on 'Mom's Date'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Good read I enjoyed it.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh didn't like it, mom could do some things better but son was just unlikeable to me, yes he was hurt but still he acted like small chiled and end with them felt little forced so good effort but didn't work for me.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

This was a very good story but I think it needs at least 1 more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet. Would that all such love could be so.

Also, very well-written, hitting all the composition points. Would enjoy a sequel on how they managed a long-term relationship, but that's a whole different story. Thanks for the morning lift of spirits...and more please.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 1 year ago

Sorry but you over thought this one. Rich as described in the beginning of the story would never accept his mother's 'cheating'. He's too badly scared by his father's and grandmother's adulteries to take her back. This is a bad RAAC shoe-horned into an incest story. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent story. sexy and moving at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! My only complaint, is that I wish it had been much longer.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved it. It pushed the right buttons and worked for me. 5*.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Very loving and romantic! Five stars and a favorite point!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

I would have liked this one a lot better if she gotten cold feet and not actually fucked the guy and let him spend the night...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so sexy wish my mom would have gage me blowjobs!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Her actually cucking him, instead of simply unknowingly planning to, and maybe having let the guy finger her or something where Rich witnessed it, took it from a 5 to a 4. Actually it was that, and the incredibly sterile sex. I mean, he licked her perineum and clit etc, and she gripped his cock, but it was all very clinical, with a serious lack of descriptive intensity. What did it feel like, other than "amazing" or "good" when he slid inside? Was she hot, tight, slippery...did her pussy suck at him...how did his dick feel to her? Did it stretch her, fill her perfectly, rub deliciously? What did it feel like when he came? Did she milk him, clutch him, moan? Anything? Show don't tell means adjectives and adverbs and details! It's a very intriguing premise but the execution left me unfortunately cold. I have to say your dialogue has improved. Still room for growth but leagues better than a lot of your older work! Actually a lot has improved. Aside from the cucking, which is a personal distaste and not a technical quality issue, and the sex, which is more quality-related in my opinion, this was a step above much of the stuff from previous years, on a technical level. So well done there.

If you improved the sex, I'd probably have been able to grit my teeth through the cucking. Wouldn't have liked it but I like the premise enough that I'd have easily said 5 instead of 4.

Roy_L_FlushRoy_L_Flushover 1 year ago

You are a talented writer!

I would suggest you get off this site , find a publisher and start writing stories that are not so sexual.

Your stories should be like good cuts of meat, a filet, if you will, and use sex sparingly , like seasoning

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

At the first of the story you stated that he didn’t except cheating because of the past growing up and wouldn’t allow for it ?? Yet he did except it ,,, overall great 4 ⭐️ story could of been a 5,,, but what I mentioned

I love these types of stories about the romance,, almost seams like real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sort of wondered, through the first page, where this was going and why it was in this category.

Well structured and beautifully developed.

All the pieces were in place, and in order.

Their reunion was as ideal as it could possibly have been.

A most enjoyable read that most will subconsciously relate with, or to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. Great story, realistic, sensitive and a happy ending, what more could a couple of people want. You've made my evening, thanks.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Nice story!!! 5 stars!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
The attraction/relationship is so real

It's common in similar circumstances for a non sexual spouse type relationship to development. The right event can lead to an amazing discovery.

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

I liked this story but with reservations.

I don’t think a mother would bring a date home for the night knowing her son would be able to hear them cavorting, even if she were not that close to her son.

The story flowed nicely until she found him, then it seemed to be rushed a little.

Some stories don’t need very explicit sex acts since both parties would have been much more nervous about what was going to happen.

I would have liked them to call into Yvonne’s shop on way back, since she was the architect of their meeting again.

However, 5 stars and a favourite to you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

simplistic, but romantic

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

The story premise and trying to find the son were terrific! A little rushed, but great nonetheless!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All a little too convenient. What sort of a woman suddenly goes from Supermom to Skank in five minutes? "Never dates" for years, then takes some rando home to her bed on a first date? Especially since she *claims* that she had the hots for her son for years and was afraid of those feelings? So, she rubs his face in her slutty behavior and can't figure out why it upset him? All of this is way too convenient by the end, and nowhere near believable along the way. I know you have produced better than this in the past, and almost certainly will again in the future.

JPrince3076JPrince3076over 1 year ago

Very well written and was enjoyable to see my hometown as part of the setting of this story, spent many a Summer in the U.P. now I live in South Texas, you weave a very good story .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Minor point: rather difficult to take I75 northbound in Texas - because I75 runs from Florida to the Canadian border in Michigan

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

As a psychotherapist I was interested to find how many of the most popular stories are of mother/son love/sex relationships. Add to that older woman/younger man which can be seen as disguised mother/son relationships . Altogether it is clear how pervasive these powerful fantasies are. Go count them yourself if you don't believe me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, up until the end. Lame ending. Should have prolonged the inevitable. More foreplay seeing that it was going to be the first time for them.

hrobbiehrobbieover 1 year ago

Just picking a nit: I 75 does not run through Texas or Tulsa.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Avery & Lynne. You could have done much more with both of them. He loves older women like his mother. That makes Lynne available and possible. Avery was his age, a trusted and understanding friend with a supportive family behind her. Security, and a possibility.

Had a bit of a problem with the instagram bounty hunters. He gets to know the redheaded girl, goes out with her and -bang- they rat him out after a while, not immediately. But that’s me.

Keep thinking. Keep writing.

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dry nice well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading this story.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

He should have had his first time with the restaurant owner and had his mother react to his being with someone else. Seems unfair that she ruined things the night before his reveal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story loved how a son is so in love with his mom and how a mom wants her son, but how are they going to live when home with the neighbor being a cop? You need to write more of this!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

Doc onther very nice head scratcher. leaving enough holles in the story we have to wish for another chapter or make up our own to fill in the blanks.

Avery giving a deeper story of the discussion at prom, even with cop dad there knowing that prom is where most teenagers at experiment with sex, if not go all the way with a hotel. But with Rich telling why he couldn't, and that is why she knew, his story to tell them why he left.

Rich being frustrated he may have become attracted Lynne because she reminded him of his mother, but we don't have a story about her, is she married with the two girls. We know he is generally not interested in young ladies around his age, mainly women his mother's age, so thinking he no longer has a chance with his mother he may try to start something with her. But he may shy away to prevent being hurt again.

Well done again. Keep up the good work, and keep hard and filling in the fantasy.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

Very credible mother/son story. Just the right amount (to me) of young, inexperience youth making decisions that are really not well thought out because of the emotions involved. Totally believable.

TumblarsaintTumblarsaintover 1 year ago

I had to fight back jealousy when my mom first started going out after my dad left her for his “trophy” wife. Although that was a line she wouldn’t cross sober, I wasn’t going to cross it when she was drunk so we never got to do that.

Develop the intimate parts a little more and continue with their adventures in U.P. Still gave it a five because of how I related to it.😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWESOME but you need to continue.

Sons_LoveSons_Loveover 1 year ago

GREAT!!! Hoping for at least a part two!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story. Part 2 is definitely needed. But for the record, Interstate 75 does not even get near Tulsa, Ok. It goes north/south for Mich to Fla. Sorry, not even close to Tulsa. Y'all have a nice day.

assman70assman7012 months ago

This seems to deserve at least a Part 2. Very good work.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall211 months ago

NTR, cockholdery.. 1/5

please use more tags ffs

Tica21Tica2111 months ago

Difficult to describe, but worth 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thought the story was well placed but You got Interstate and US Highway mixed up Hwy 75 is a US Hwy out of Texas. And runs from Galveston Texas to the Canadian border. Interstate 75 runs from Georgia/Florida border to Detroit Mi. Just to get the roads correctly.

01Timber6701Timber678 months ago

5⭐️ , this is one of my favorites, it still needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Everyone's just ok with their incestuous relationship?

I know this is fiction but, seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story that lost a bit for the rushed ending and fear induced cuckolding attempt by the mom at the start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

story TAGS