Mom's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich had been working for around six weeks when two teen girls came in the store. Lynne noticed them watching him. Many of the teen girls that came in did that, but these two didn't seem to be admiring him as much as they were watching. One of the girls went up to him and showed him her phone. They talked for a few minutes before the girls left. Lynne could see that Rich was anxious afterward. Near closing time, she went to him.

"Let me take you to dinner after we close today," she offered.

"Thanks, but I think I'm going to head home."

"Rich, I'd like us to talk. No pressure. Just two friends chatting. My treat," she said smiling.

"How can I say no to that?"

After closing, they walked to one of the local pubs.

"I recommend everything but the fish. It sucks here," Lynne told him.

Both ordered the grilled pork chops. They made small talk while they waited on their orders. About halfway through eating Lynne spoke.

"The little redhead pushed your buttons today."

"Redhead?"

"The one with the cell phone in your face," she reminded him.

"Oh, that redhead," he smiled, nervously.

"Yeah, that one. Rich who are you hiding from?"

He looked at her for a long moment before answering.

"Lynne, I'm trying to hide from myself, I guess."

"That doesn't work."

"I'm figuring that out. I have to leave day after tomorrow," he said.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Now tell me why."

"I'm in love with someone I can never be with. This person posted messages on Instagram looking for me. The redhead saw the post. That's what she showed me on her phone. I suspect she's going to rat me out."

"Are you in danger?"

"No, it's nothing like that."

"I'm all ears. It helps to talk things out. Hearing your own words is a good way to find solutions."

"I'm afraid there is no solution to this, Lynne."

"Oh bull. There's a solution to everything. We may not like it, but there is a solution."

"I'm in love with my mother. Solve that."

Lynne's expression never changed. "What are you hiding from? Your mother? Love? What?"

"You don't understand."

"Then help me understand. Help me help you. Hiding is a dead end. It doesn't solve anything."

Over the next several minutes, Rich told her the story. She listened to understand rather than just hear it. He could see that.

"So, there you have it. It's something I don't know how to fix," he admitted.

"Did you ever tell your mother what you just told me?"

"No. I just left."

"What do you think she'd say if you told her?"

"I honestly don't know. I suspect she'd be appalled."

"I suppose that's a possibility. I guess you'll never know. I'm a mother, you know. I'd be appalled if one of my girls vanished without a word. There are very few things I can think of, as a mother, that would hurt more. Rich, you need to talk to her. At least let her know you're alive and that she didn't drive you away."

"Her birthday is tomorrow. I had flowers sent to her office."

"No note?"

"She'll know they're from me."

"How will she know?"

"Yellow roses. They're her favorite."

"That's a good start, but you need to sit down with her and talk," Lynne said.

"I wouldn't know what to say."

"Tell her what you told me. She'll understand."

"She'll think I'm a pervert."

Lynne chuckled. "No, she'll think you're a very loving son. Trust me, I'm a mom."

"I can't, Lynne."

"Okay. How are your pork chops?"

"Delicious. This is the best meal I've had in weeks."

"Good. Think about what I told you."

"I will."

*****

Helena walked into her office after a long meeting the following morning. She actually screamed with excitement when she saw the yellow roses. Even without a card, she knew their source. Her smile remained on her face all day.

While sitting at lunch, she checked her phone. Instagram had a message for her.

'I found him yesterday. He works at Lynne's Keepsakes in Port Huron, MI. I hope this helps.'

Attached was a candid photo. It was her son. She replied with a 'thank you' message.

Helena put in for time off immediately, then booked a flight and rental car for the next day. She considered calling but was afraid she would scare him off.

*****

Rich finished the workday, then after a long hug from Lynne, returned to his hotel.

By ten the next morning, he was driving east from Cleveland.

*****

Helena walked into Lynne's Keepsakes just after one. She looked around but didn't see her son. She walked to the older woman at the cash register.

"Does Rich Bedford work here?" she asked.

"You're Helena."

"Yes, is he here," she asked, as her tears began to flow.

Lynne handed her a tissue. "Yesterday was his last day."

"Do you know where he is?" his mother pleaded.

"I know where he was staying, but I suspect he left this morning. Give me a few minutes. I'll be right back," she said. "Sylvia, I need you to cover the register for a little while," she called out.

"On my way," Sylvia replied.

Lynne walked to the storeroom in the back and called the number she had for him.

"Missed me that much, huh?" he asked.

"Rich, your mother is here."

There was silence for a long time. "I'm in Buffalo. I can't get back until tomorrow."

"Buffalo is just south of Niagara Falls. Drive there. Go to the Canadian side to the Oakes Hotel. I'm booking a room. Your mother will meet you there in about four hours."

"It's an eight-hour drive," he said.

"You went the long way. It's three and a half if you cut through Canada."

"Okay, I'm on my way. Wish me luck."

"You won't need luck."

"Hey, Lynne. Thanks."

"You're welcome. If you get back this way you'd better come and see me."

"I will. That's a promise."

Lynne ended the call then booked a room overlooking the falls for him. She went back to Helena.

"Do you have a GPS?"

"Yes."

"He's at the Oakes Hotel in Niagara Falls. It's on the Canadian side. It's about four hours from here if you go through Canada. Go to the desk. They'll give you his room number. He's expecting you."

Helena grabbed her in a bear hug. "Thank you so much. What's your name?"

"I'm Lynne. Helena, listen to him. He loves you more than you know."

"I will. Thank you," Helena told her.

Helena ran to her car and opened her GPS app. She was on her way minutes later.

*****

Rich arrived and checked in. The room was on the tenth floor, overlooking the falls. His heart pounded as he stood looking out the window. He decided to grab a bite to eat before she arrived. The sound of the falls across the street was deafening, but he could still hear the sound of his heart pounding in his ears. Rich had a sandwich then went the long way back to his room. It seemed like hours before the knock on the door finally arrived. His hand trembled as he opened the door. Helena literally flew into her son's arms.

"Oh god, I was so worried about you," she sobbed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what else to do."

"I need you to talk to me."

He took her hand and led her to the couch. They sat about a foot apart facing each other. He sighed deeply.

"I need to get this out in one go. Okay?"

"Okay."

"When dad left, I tried to take his place. I wanted to be more of a man for you than he ever was. Somewhere in that process I changed. I wanted to be more than your son." He sighed again. "I wanted us to be everything to each other. When you told me you were going on a date, I thought I'd die. Then when you brought him home and I heard him doing things with you, part of me did die. That was the worst night of my life. The woman I love was making love to someone else. I know now how crazy that sounds, but that's what I felt. I felt like you were cheating on me. I hated it.

"I want you to be happy and to find someone. But I wanted it to be me, not him. I had no clue what to do. I had planned to tell you on my birthday when we were on our date. I saw those as real dates, not pretend.

"I had it all worked out in my head. I'd tell you how much I love you and we'd live happily ever after. Until he showed up, I never considered that I wasn't what you wanted. I thought I was your man. I couldn't have you, but I couldn't stand by and watch someone else either. I had to leave. I had to get away. There you have it. I'm sorry I hurt you and worried you. I just didn't know what else to do. I still can't share you. Maybe someday I'll learn how, but not yet. I'm not man enough to do that."

Tears ran down her cheeks as he spoke. Then silence that seemed like forever.

"You're a better man than your father could ever dream of being. I honestly didn't know how you felt. All my life I've been told that incest is wrong. It's illegal. Forty plus years of indoctrination is tough to overcome."

"I underst...," he began.

She put a finger over his lips to stop him. "I knew that if I crossed that line, it would be wrong. The reason I went on that date was because I was afraid. I was afraid that when you turned eighteen, I would allow myself to cross that line. If I went on the date, I thought I'd be able to hold back. Rich, I wanted the same thing you did, but I was terrified that it would hurt you, scare you somehow. I didn't want to risk losing what we had.

"If I had known how you felt, there would have been no question. I would have crossed the line with you. I loved you far more than just my son. I still do.

"Avery told me what the two of you had talked about. I couldn't believe how blind I was. She explained why you left. As God is my witness, had I known how you felt, I never would have gone out, and our birthday date would have ended in our bed.

"I don't expect you to share me. I won't share you either. If the time comes that I'm no longer what you want, tell me before you cheat. I can live with that. So, the question now seems to be, where do we go from here?" She smiled and squeezed her son's hand. "Where do you want to take this?"

Rich didn't answer in words. He leaned forward, took his mother's cheeks in his hands, and kissed her. She responded in kind as her tongue danced with his.

"I'm really hungry and need a bath before we go any further," she said.

"Helena, we've got all the time in the world," he replied.

They left the hotel and went out to dinner. Then crossed the street to look at the falls. It was too loud to speak normally. Helena took her son's hand and led him back to the hotel. Once alone in the elevator, she turned to him.

"Are you stalling?"

"I guess, a little bit," he replied.

"Why?"

"I'm kinda nervous. I just got my first kiss about an hour ago."

"Trust me. We'll figure this out," she said smiling. "You shower first. It'll take me longer."

"Don't take too long," he said.

"First you were stalling. Now you're trying to rush me. I promise, I'll make it worth the wait."

Rich rushed through the shower and then was embarrassed walking out trying to cover the erection in his pants. His mother smiled as she took her small bag into the bathroom and closed the door.

Rich tried to keep himself occupied while he waited. He turned down the bed, stared out the window at the falls, dimmed the lights, and tried to read a magazine. Nothing made the hands on the clock move any faster. He finally sat on the edge of the bed facing the bathroom. After an eternity, the door opened, and his mother stepped out.

His mouth fell open when he saw her. She wore only a lacy white bra, matching panties, and a beautiful smile. He had seen her in a bikini that was more revealing, but this was altogether different.

He stood as she walked toward him, completely forgetting about the bulge in his shorts. She walked up and put the palm of her hand on the bulge and squeezed.

"You're overdressed," she told him. "Let me help you with that."

She squatted and began unfastening him, then pulled down both his shorts and briefs. Her son's cock stood pointing straight at her face.

"You'll probably cum quickly. That's fine. Don't hold back. We've got all night," she said.

"O, o, okay," he stuttered.

She put her hands on his hips as her face moved forward and took half her son's erection into her mouth.

"Oh, my god," he whimpered.

She pulled back and swirled her tongue around the head several times. He was on the edge immediately.

"Cum to me, baby. Let it go."

Rich groaned once then exploded onto her tongue and into her mouth. She closed her mouth around him and drained him. When she pulled off a moment later, her mouth was empty.

"Did you like that?" she asked. He could only nod. "Is it okay if I sit on you? That's my favorite."

"Uh, yeah," he said, quickly moving to the middle of the bed.

His mother slipped off her bra and panties, then straddled him. Rich was speechless seeing his mother like this for the first time. She lowered herself just enough for him to feel moisture on the tip of his cock. Rich's mother took his hands and put them on her perfect, natural breasts.

"Knead them, slide your fingers over my nipples, gently pinch them. Yes, just like that." She leaned forward. "Suck on them."

As he took the first one in his mouth, she slid down on his cock. Rich moaned. Her hips started rocking front to back rather than up and down as he expected.

"Oh, yes," she said. "I'm gonna cum. Uhhhhhhh," she groaned, as she stiffened and trembled.

He could feel his mother's pussy clamp down on him as her fingers squeezed into his chest. In a moment, she seemed to relax then sat there on him as she repeatedly squeezed his cock with her pussy. After another moment, she rolled off.

"Get up behind me," she told him, as she got on all fours.

Rich did as she instructed and slipped his cock into his mother's waiting pussy. He began a slow in and out, savoring every sensation. His hands moved lovingly over her ass.

"I've imagined doing this a thousand times," he said.

"So have I," she replied. "Move a bit faster and harder."

Rich picked up the pace and soon his mother was bucking again. She vocalized a loud moan and arched. Her legs began to shake as she grunted with every wave of ecstasy. Her son pulled out and quickly turned her onto her back. He moved so quickly it disoriented her for a moment. When his face covered her pussy, she grunted again.

"No clit! It's still too sensitive," she pleaded.

Rich was inexperienced but knew where the clit was and left it alone. He nibbled, licked, and teased between her thighs. His tongue parted her labia and tasted her for the first time. His cock throbbed as he explored his mother's pussy. Her hands went to his head as she drew her knees up to give him more access. Helena jumped when her son's tongue tickled her asshole then slid over her perineum.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" she asked.

"You're the first," he replied, then flicked his tongue over her clit.

"You're going to make me cum again if you're not careful."

"I wouldn't wanna do that."

Rich sucked hard on her clit as he rapidly lapped at it with his tongue.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh!" she screamed, clamping her legs together hard on his head.

He had to grab onto her hips to hold her still enough to continue. Her orgasm seemed to last minutes to him. Rich knew enough to ease off her clit and explore everywhere else. Her legs finally released him, and she collapsed limp onto the bed. Rich raised up and smiled at her.

"You're beautiful when you cum."

"Baby, I've wanted you for so long. I've never cum this much or this hard." Helena was still panting. "I'm letting you fall behind. What would you like?"

"Would another blowjob be okay? That last one went way too fast."

"I'll make this one nice and slow," she said.

Rich rolled onto his back and his mother sat between his legs. She bent far forward and began licking his perineum and balls as she stroked his hardness. She slowly worked her way up to his cock and cleaned him with her tongue. Reaching the head, she teased the corona and frenulum.

"Wow! That feels awesome."

Her left hand cupped and held his balls as her right slowly stroked him. As she took just the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue over it, he moaned. Then he felt her lips sliding down on his shaft as the head went deep into her warm wet mouth.

"Ohhhhh," he sighed.

She pulled off. "Like that, huh?"

"I love it."

"Good, I plan to do this at least once a day from now on."

"No kidding?"

"I'd almost rather do this than orgasm. I love it."

"I've died and gone to heaven," he mumbled.

"Not quite. That comes in a few minutes," she said, swallowing most of him again.

She reached up and took his hands and placed them on her head. He took the hint and gently began moving her up and down. Her tongue never stopped moving on him as she bobbed. Helena sensed that her son was getting close and slowed. When he relaxed a bit, she went deep. As the head hit the back of her throat, she began swallowing rapidly. He moaned again and she pulled off.

"That's the died and gone to heaven part," she said, before taking a large breath, and repeating it.

She pulled back just as he released his first stream, then swirled her tongue around the head as he continued. His mother's hand began milking him until he had given her everything. She pulled up and smiled at him then opened her mouth to show what she had collected. He smiled as she swallowed it all.

"That was more than the first time. Don't be wasting any of this. If you cum, I want it."

"You like that?" he asked.

"I sure do."

She scooted up beside him and lay with her head on his chest.

"You know we need to keep this part of our relationship secret, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I know."

"You should keep your own room, but unless we have company, I'd prefer we share my big bed."

"I agree. I've thought about this a lot. Mom, Avery knows I'm in love with you."

"She told me. Her parents know too. We all talked about it. I still wouldn't bring it up with them."

"No, probably not," he replied.

Helena sat up in the bed facing him. "I still have nine more days until I have to go back to work. Let's do some sightseeing before going home," she suggested.

"In Michigan, when you ask someone what their weekend plans are, it always going to the U P."

"What is the U P?"

"Upper peninsula."

"What's up there?" she asked.

"Water, wilderness, and Mackinac Island."

Her eyes widened. "Where Somewhere in Time was?"

"The Grand Hotel."

"Oh my God. I always wanted to go there. Let's go there for a couple of days. Then have a nice leisurely drive home."

"We've got two cars," he reminded her.

"Mine's a rental. I can turn it back in when we get to the US."

"Buffalo, New York, is just over the bridge. We can drop it off tomorrow," he suggested.

"Perfect. Morning blowjob, breakfast, drop off car. What else?"

"Make love all day," he replied.

"We'll need to eat too."

"Okay. Lay back down," he chuckled.

"I need a little break. How about later?"

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," his mother replied. "I love you."

"I love you too."

12