Mom's Dating App Debachle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, she's got great implants for the 1960's!"Trish remarked.

She laughed and glanced over at her son. She knew he was handsome, but tonight he seemed dreamy. And funny, too. If they were on a date, and she were some other woman or he, some other young man, she would happily make a move on him. She may even be keen to tryout one of her friend, Sarah's, techniques on him. If only things were different. Trish realized after a long moment that she was staring at Ryan's crotch. She pulled her eyes away and set them on the screen again. She couldn't help but wonder what his cock looked like.

As the movie went on, and one empty bottle turned into three, Trish found herself snuggling up to Ryan. He had his arm around her, rubbing her bare shoulder absently while the movie reached its climax. She watched him more than the movie at this point. She studied his face, the way he smiled, the way his nose wrinkled when something bloody happened. She felt his chest rise and fall under her head.

"Well, now what?" Ryan asked.

Now was when Trish would unzip the fly of her handsome date's pants and get his motor running, if that man weren't his son. She needed to be fucked. That familiar heat and idle thrum between her legs became far too apparent to her. Her need for physical connection, for intimacy was so strong she was almost willing to enact the date as planned. Almost. Trish set a hand on Ryan's thigh and pushed herself up off him.

"Imma get that last bottle of wine out of the ki'chen. You find another movie." Trish said.

***

Ryan was having an absolute blast with his mom. Dinner was great, she always made the best steaks. In a way, he was glad he wouldn't have to compare his mom's cooking to that of another woman. Part of him had been worried that Zin's cooking might not stack up to Trish's.

Better still was seeing his mom happy for the first time in recent memory. Trish had smiled and laughed all evening, from dinner through to the movie. They made fun of the shitty slasher film like old times. He got her laughing so hard she almost spat her wine out all over her dress. As the movie dragged on, though, Ryan felt his mom nestle against him. It was a reversal from childhood, with his mom resting on his chest.

It was almost cruel, in a way. Ryan had found this evening to be the best date of his life. He felt relaxed, there was no pressure to impress his date. Tonight was everything he wanted in a relationship, except that one, oh so important thing. Maybe it was the wine, but as the night went he felt more and more attracted to Trish. There was no point in him denying that she had a terrific body, he had already stared at her pictures all day. However, now he felt something stronger. He enjoyed the way she felt in his arms. He loved the way she looked up at him when he laughed. If she were any other woman, he'd be tongue deep in her throat by the time the credits rolled on that terrible movie.

But she wasn't any other woman. Zin didn't exist and neither did his chance of relieving the pent up sexual urge. At least not with his mother. But as the movie ended, and Trish stumbled into the kitchen for a final bottle of wine, Ryan wondered if Trish felt the same way. And, if she did, was it really worth denying happiness?

"I'm back, stud." Trish said upon reentering the room.

"Finally," Ryan teased. "I'm playing the next movie in the series. I figured, what the hell?"

Trish's eyes lit up and she scrunched her shoulders in excitement. This time it was Ryan who hit play while his mom filled the wine glasses. They sipped and joked until it became clear that the sequel was infinitely worse than the original film. Ryan caught his mom staring up at him more than once, and as the film continued and the wine dwindled, Trish rested her head on her son's lap.

Ryan played it cool at first, unbothered by the interaction. When his mom shifted and her dress opened a bit to expose the crest of a nipple, things changed. Ryan's cheeks flushed. He was mesmerized by the sight of his mother's breast and the slow heave of her chest. Ryan's own breath was caught in his chest.

"Like what you see?" Trish asked.

Ryan shifted his gaze and discovered his mother looking up at him with a wolfish smile. He mouthed a timid, unconvincing reply, "I was just admiring your dress."

"You were looking at my tits," Trish said with knowing eyes. "I can feel what's going on in your pants right now, young man."

That meant his mother also felt the involuntary twitch that had just happened after she spoke. She seemed not to mind, even if Ryan wanted to curl up and die on the spot. Trish took a hand and placed it on her son's cheek.

"I was." Ryan admitted. "I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little disappointed about how tonight will end."

"Why's that?" Trish asked, rubbing her thumb along her son's cheek bone.

"I thought I'd be in bed with a sexy older woman," Ryan said, then added, "I'm sure you thought you'd be doing the same, right?"

There was a long, silent pause. Ryan looked at his mother and she stared back at him with understanding eyes. She looked like she wanted to say something, but wouldn't. It was almost as if she were too nervous or too frightened to speak the words she thought in her head. Ryan feared he had soured the rest of the evening and was steeling himself to make his retreat back to his room when Trish finally spoke.

"We can pretend." His mom said.

"What?"

"We can pretend we aren't related, just for the night." Trish said, regret spread across her face the moment the words left her lips.

Ryan pondered that option. They could both get what they so desperately needed, and wake up tomorrow as if things had never happened. As if her date was with a stranger and his was with Zin, the woman he'd hooked up with on a dating app. Only they would know, but, that was also the problem with the plan. They would know.

"I don't want to pretend you're a stranger." Ryan said.

"Then we can just be us," Trish whispered. She lifted her head until it so close that Ryan could smell the sweetness on her lips. "But, either way, I need you."

Ryan wanted Trish, too. Internally, he cursed the situation. He denied the attraction earlier, but deep down he understood what was there all along. His mom was sexy and he'd be lucky to land a woman like her. Lucky to make one as happy as he made her, which was the most tragic part. He'd inadvertently been raised to be his mom's perfect date. He held out as long as he could, but with Trish's lips so close to his own, he gave in.

"I need you, too."

***

It felt like it took Ryan forever to respond, not that Trish blamed him. She knew all too well the complexity of the situation and that to her son, it must seem an impossible choice. He was an excellent son, and she could tell by the expression on his face that he had been trying to parse out his desires from what was right. The truth was just as tangled. Trish wanted her son so badly because of his kindness, his character. The very things she now asked him to put on the line.

But he did. And as soon as the words were spoken, Trish lifted herself up and moved to straddle her son's lap. She could feel Ryan's bulge pressing against the flimsy fabric of her panties, just as she was sure he could feel the heat radiating from her sex through his pants. She settled herself against his body and met his lips with a kiss.

She'd kissed her son hundreds of times, but never like this. His mouth opened so willingly against a single press of her tongue. He wanted her more than he let on. Trish found that power to be more intoxicating to her than the wine. She used this power to her advantage, letting their tongues wrestle while gyrated her hips over his bulge.

Ryan moaned, Trish grinned.

The sensations coursing through Trish's body were exhilarating. Beyond the physical, vibrating anticipation that she felt throughout her entire body, there was another, deeper stir within her. She enjoyed the hunger with which Ryan kissed her, she quivered as his hands explored her back. Trish understood what this stirring was inside her. She felt desirable in a time when she had felt less than nothing for too long.

"Take your dick out," Trish instructed, breaking from their kiss. She rolled her hips back to allow her son access to his fly. He was timid at first, but lost all doubt when he saw Trish pull her dress off over her head. "Surprised? I took my bra and underwear off when I went to get that last bottle."

"That explains why it took so long." Ryan teased, trying to mask the shock of seeing his mother's gorgeous, nude form.

There was a nervous energy to the way he fumbled with his pants. The button came undone after a bit of a struggle, but the zipper slid down easily. Trish's chest tightened as she watched her son reach into his pants and fiddle with his cock until it was free of its denim prison. The breath caught in her throat when she got a clear look at it. He must have inherited his ample length and girth from her side of the family, because the monster in her son's pants did not come from his father's genes.

It was the absolute last chance for either of them to back down. If Trish or her son felt like the guilt or shame would be too much to bear come morning, these were the final seconds to abort. They both waited in silence, staring at one another in the dark. The only light came from the hallway, which radiated just enough to catch their bodies, their expressions. It was time.

Trish hoisted herself up just enough to position the thick crown of her son's cock against her pussy. She lowered back down with a painstaking slowness that forced the air from her son's lungs. Despite his size, every Ryan slipped inside of his mother with little resistance, thanks a large part to Trish's pussy being absolutely sopping wet. She slid all the way down to the hilt where her body rested for a moment while her brain adjusted to what was happening.

The sheer amount of pleasure coursing through Trish's body fried any part of her psyche that told her this coupling was immoral. All that remained was the animal urge to fuck and she gave into that urge completely. Her ass slapped against her son's hips over and over while their combined moans pierced the quiet of the living room. Trish leaned forward, grabbing the back of the couch and using it as leverage to ride her son.

Ryan was now at eye level with his mother's breasts as they swung and jiggled with her motions. He took one in his hand and kneaded it. His thumb caressing the globe of her breast. It drove Trish wild. She leaned in closer and in a husky voice, whispered, "Suck on it, baby."

A moment later, Trish felt Ryan's warm mouth encircle her nipple. He teased the pink nub of flesh with his tongue and teeth, gently sucking and nibbling her. Her body quivered and her first orgasm snuck up on her in a rapid swell of heat that radiated through her body. She slammed down on her son's cock and rested there, fully impaled while her body clenched and unclenched in rhythmic waves of ecstasy. She let out a primal grunt, collapsing into Ryan until her orgasm eventually passed and the need to keep fucking returned.

She continued her previous motions, but soon her knees were too weak and shaky to let her move with the speed and force she wanted. She lifted herself gingerly from her son's lap.

"Take me upstairs, baby." Trish murmured, holding out her hands for her son to take.

Ryan nodded without a word. He stood, his legs far less shaky than Trish's, and followed her upstairs to her bedroom. Trish flopped back onto the bed, her round ass positioned so that it dangled just a bit off the mattress. Ryan positioned himself between his mother's spread thighs, hoisted her legs up in his strong arms and pushed himself back inside her.

Trish was at his mercy now. Their bodies slapping together each time he thrust. This wasn't the tired humping of a middle-aged man in a loveless marriage. This was pure, college lust. Trish imagined how some of her son's girlfriends had reacted the first time they had to contend with the monster between his legs. The thought of some skinny sorority girl struggling to take her son to the hilt like his mother could brought a wicked grin to Trish's face. It also stoked the fire in her belly, which set the timer on another body bristling orgasm.

When she came, there was no stopping for breath. Ryan was in control and he continued to pound away even as the walls of his mother's pussy clamped down around the girth of his shaft. Unable to mitigate the intensity, Trish could grabbed fistfuls of bed sheets and held on for dear life while her eyes rolled back in her head. This was far more intense than the orgasm downstairs and long after it passed there was a lingering numbness permeating Trish's chest.

"C'mon baby. It's your turn," Trish cooed. "I want you to cum for me."

Ryan nodded and began to thrust faster. Trish felt the weight of Ryan's balls each time they thumped against the meat of her ass cheeks. She wanted a big load from him and by the feel of it, she was confident he would accommodate. His pumps became ragged, Trish knew he was dancing on the edge now. She hoisted herself up on her elbows which angled her hips ever so slightly. Her son was going to pop any second. She saw it in the way his chest heaved, in the way his jaw trembled as he gasped for breath.

Ryan suddenly pulled himself from Trish's pussy with a wet plop. Instinctively, Trish reached down with one hand and jerked his shaft. Ryan clenched his hands around his mom's legs as she worked the cum from his aching cock. Spurt after spurt of sticky semen splashed against Trish's stomach and crotch. To Trish's satisfaction, her son's release was plentiful. By the time the last globs of cum trickled out of him, Trish's stomach was glazed. She wiped the last of his cum off his head with her thumb.

"Fuck," Ryan stammered, taking a step back and releasing his mother's legs. "That was...incredible."

Ryan threw himself on the bed beside him mom and caught his breath. Trish reached over and rubbed his side with a tired hand. She was exhausted, but, for the first time in a long time, she felt whole. There was no doubt in her mind about whether this stud beside her had had a great evening. Within seconds of climbing into bed, he was fast asleep. He, too, was spent.

Trish lay there a moment longer, basking in the warm, tingling afterglow. When she was finished, she slid off the bed and went to take a quick shower. Afterward, she crawled into bed beside her son and fell asleep next to him. As she dozed, she wondered if they would make a habit of this. Only time would tell, but she fell asleep hoping that this feeling would continue and that Ryan would be okay with what they had done.

12