Mom's Dating App Fallout

Story Info
Trish and Ryan deal with the days following their hook up.
5.1k words
4.54
14.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birds chirped happy, little songs on the branch outside Trish's bedroom window. It was just after sunrise when Trish rolled out of bed half-hungover and half-panicked. Her first thought was that the previous night had been a dream. A bad steak or sour wine had warped the evening's events in her mind and caused her to misremember what had transpired. The gentle snores from the bed told her last night was real.

There, sprawled out with the sheets barely covering his groin, was Ryan, Trish's son. He was sprawled out on his back in the very spot where his father used to sleep. Gentle beams of morning light spilled over his torso and hips, highlighting all his best features. Trish admired him for a second longer before slipping out of the room and heading downstairs to make a cup of coffee.

Images of last night danced in Trish's head as she took the small, white coffee pod and popped it in the machine. It was the happiest she had been in a long, long time, but now she felt melancholy. She felt like she was at the doctor's office waiting for bad news. A feeling that persisted throughout the morning, long after the last sip of coffee was drained from her mug.

"What is wrong with me?" Trish muttered while she stared out the kitchen window at the yard where her son used to play as a child. Even as she tried to reignite her motherly instincts she felt an unmistakable ache in her pussy. A longing that made her want to flee.

By ten that morning, Trish was is in her car and driving to a nearby park that she used to frequent whenever she and her ex had a fight. She had a routine and she followed it that morning, despite the difference in circumstance that brought her there. She parked, grabbed a muffin from the little coffee kiosk near the park's entrance, and strolled to a bench overlooking a quaint walking path.

It was too early to drink, and to Trish's relief, she preferred being sober right this instance. She watched over the walking path from her spot on the park bench. The only pedestrians were a couple in their thirties going for a morning jog. They looked happy with their lives, laughing as they sped along the path. Part of Trish felt that happiness, too, but it wouldn't be worth it if the cost meant stealing her son away from a potentially happy marriage to a woman his own age.

She sat at the park for a little over two hours before heading back home. When she did return, she was ready to face the music. Trish was positive a sober Ryan would be waiting to right the ship and put this incident behind them. She wouldn't blame him, even if part of her wanted to keep her son as a lover. After all, being a mom meant letting your child go off on their own, when the time came. But as Trish wandered through the house, she realized it was empty. Ryan was gone.

***

Ryan awoke that morning, groggy and a little confused. He was in his mom's room, which made little sense to him until the events of the previous night bubbled back to the surface. He reached for his phone to check the time, but quickly realized his phone was on the couch. Some things were just easy to forget when a gorgeous was involved.

After sitting up and shaking off the trace of a headache that had formed overnight, Ryan shuffled over to the bathroom to shower. He soaped himself up and rinsed away all the lingering traces of his mom from his body. He was able to see each and every place where Trish had kissed him last night from her lipstick. He also had a clear indication of how wet she had been. His cock twitched as his thoughts lingered to the way her pussy squeezed him from the hilt to the head.

Showered, shaved, and ready to start the day, Ryan jogged downstairs to talk to his mom. The house was empty, though. He grabbed his phone from the couch, thinking she may have text him, but he had no messages from his mom. It was also a lot later than he had originally thought.

"Shit, I forgot." Ryan mumbled as he read a text from his friend, Cameron.

A group of Ryan's friends were all hanging out that afternoon. Ryan planned to meet them for lunch and then spend some time with them all afterward. The group had been texting for most of the evening and now, as morning burned quickly toward mid-day, there was a string of messages asking where he was and why he wasn't answering their texts.

He fired off a hasty reply, then headed out to meet them. As he drove toward town he passed his mother's car at the park. It was his first indication that something was wrong. He knew his mother. She went to the park to think, and last night was a hard pill to swallow. Ryan's plan was to treat it like any tinder hook up. A one-time thing.

Unless his mother wanted to discuss their relationship and find a middle ground that included more nights like last night, Ryan was going to assume it was over between them. She was probably going to be drunk when he got home, and he would probably pay for last night by having to drag her back from the brink of oblivion...again.

The restaurant came into view and Ryan pushed his worries out of his mind. He met his friends, who had already ordered, at a large, corner booth. Most of the group waved as he entered, but then there was Cameron, ever the best friend.

"What the fuck, bitch?" Cameron called out, throwing up his hands. "Were you dead for twelve hours or some shit?"

"Sorry, I had..." Ryan began, but as he noticed Amanda among the group, he trailed off and quietly took a seat.

"Had what? An appendectomy? I already ordered for you, by the way." Cameron teased.

Ryan saw the unclaimed soda in front of him and took a sip, "Thanks, bud."

Everyone chatted and caught up as they waited for the server to bring out lunch. As much as Ryan wanted to tell Cameron the altered version of last night's events, he avoided the topic. Although, with Amanda right beside him, Ryan had trouble saying anything to anyone about anything. She was all-consuming.

She had been part of the group since middle school. A bubbly, extroverted girl, whose traits had only developed as she grew older, until it manifested in the form of a theater major. College had molded her into a concentrated version of the girl she once was. Now, she exuded charisma and carried herself with a confidence she never used to possess. It also meant that every story at the table started or ended with her.

"What are you going to school for again, Ry?" Amanda asked, placing a hand on his knee in secret under the table.

Ryan's eyes went wide for a moment. His expression returned quickly, but he was positive Cameron had clocked it. Ryan chewed the bite of food in his mouth, then said, "History."

"That's fascinating. I looove history," Amanda said, oozing with interest while her hand snaked up his thigh. "I just finished studying a historical play a few weeks ago. Shakespeare, even. It was a Greek tragedy about a king and a prophesy."

Ryan stole a look at Cameron who, after giving Ryan an evil smirk, casually dropped his fork on the floor. He popped his head under the table before Amanda had a chance to process what was going on, if she even cared at all. Cameron retrieved the fork and gave Ryan a wag of his eyebrows.

Her hand remained on his thigh for the rest of lunch. She used her fingers to tease him, kneading his muscles but never giving more than a grazing touch to his swelling cock. He was glad to have been so thoroughly drained the night before, otherwise Amanda's torture might drive him close to the edge.

After lunch, the group went to a mini-golf course not too far out of town. Everyone paired up in teams, leaving Ryan with Amanda. The more the afternoon progressed, the more he felt like he was being set up on a surprise date. The ambush was complete with half-baked jokes from Cameron.

"Remember, each partner takes a turn with the ball," Cameron said, turning to Ryan and grinning, "so if you get it in the hole on the first try, you'll make Amanda very happy."

Red cheeked, Ryan held his response for the time being. He enjoyed hanging out with his friends, and as the game went on, he grew more open to Amanda's advances. He even flirted back once they were half way through the course and out of earshot of the others. She was pretty, he realized. Having shed her awkward high school cocoon of indie folk music and oversized, retro clothes, Amanda now showed off her curves while retaining traces of her former style.

"You doing anything after this?" Ryan asked while Amanda lined up a shot with her putter.

Without looking up at Ryan, she sank her shot before replying, "yeah, you."

The few remaining holes were played with little interest in winning, at least for Ryan. His luck seemed to be with ladies, not golf. In the end, Cameron and his partner were the winners of the group. After the match, everyone stood huddled in the parking lot.

"Where to next? I was thinking come back to my place to hang." Cameron said.

Amanda shook her head, "I'm kinda tired. I may head home. Ry, would you mind giving me a ride?"

Cameron made a kissy face at Ryan and teased, "Yeah, Ry-ry. Ride her home...then come to my place, you nerd."

"I'll call you when I'm on my way." Ryan promised, before slugging Cameron on the arm.

Amanda hopped into Ryan's car and they took off back to town. She wasted little time, placing her hand on his leg before they'd even left the parking lot. Her fingers edged their way along the fabric of his inner thigh, then up to the fly of his pants. Ryan adjusted so that Amanda could undo the zipper and reach her hand awkwardly inside to grab his cock.

"So, we can't go back to my place. My dad's home," Amanda said while she squeezed Ryan in her hand. "How about you take me to yours?"

"That won't work. My mom is home." Ryan quickly dismissed the idea.

"Oh, your mom loves me, remember?" Amanda purred.

"I know," Ryan hesitated. Partially because there was no way to explain the situation honestly, and partially because Amanda's nails were pinching the skin of his cock. "She's been different since the divorce."

They drove for a while with no destination in mind. Eventually they passed by several abandoned buildings, these were the remains of an old grain processing facility from the 1960's. Among the structures was a derelict storage building. Amanda pointed to it as they approached and instructed Ryan to pull off the road.

"It looks like we can park behind it." Amanda suggested while she kneaded Ryan's balls in her hand like a stress ball.

Ryan guided his car through the deserted lot and circled around the old building. There was a strip of road just wide enough for the car that circled the building. Ryan slowed the car to stop and shut off the engine. Amanda took her hand out of Ryan's pants and opened her door.

"C'mon, Ry." She purred as she exited the car.

Ryan didn't need any coaxing. He was out of the car and ready to go within seconds.

Amanda grabbed Ryan by the hand and pulled him against her. Her kiss was forceful and not at all what Ryan was used to. When he opened his mouth, she took his lower lip and bit it. He winced, which made her giggle before she shoved her tongue in his mouth.

Amanda broke off from the kiss after a few short, aggressive pushes of her tongue against his. She took a few steps back and then drew Ryan closer to the warehouse,

"Let's go inside, so we don't get interrupted."

"Uh, sure." Ryan agreed, but for a brief moment he toyed with the idea that Amanda was luring him in there to kill him. She had always struck him as the type to be a vampire or some creature from a movie that imitated a human.

The inside of the old building was mostly empty. The concrete floor was cracked and stained from decades of use and the walls peeled from the decades of abandonment that had followed. There were some areas in the back that were walled off from the main room, most likely offices or bathrooms. Ryan steered clear of these, choosing instead to guide Amanda towards a discarded desk that sat on the warehouse floor. Whatever its former purpose had been was long forgotten.

Amanda backed herself against the desk, "Hmm, now where were we?"

Ryan pressed against Amanda and resumed their kiss. This time, though, he took the lead, guiding her with his lips. It was like teaching her to dance, and after a few missteps, Amanda was matching his tempo. Her mouth opened when she felt his lips part, her tongue played with his, instead of fighting it.

Ryan's hand moved up under Amanda's shirt until he rested his palm over the sphere of her breast. Her bra was padded, but Ryan still felt the bud of her hard nipple under the fabric. He teased it for a bit before feeling a second bump.

"They're pierced," Amanda whispered into Ryan's ear. "And very sensitive."

Before Ryan had a chance to explore this revelation, Amanda brushed his hand gently away and pushed him back an inch or two. She gave Ryan a knowing glance before hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants. She pushed them down, turning to face the desk as she did so. Ryan watched the black spandex stretch over the firm slope of Amanda's ass. Exposed, she spread her legs a little for Ryan, then leaned forward so that her torso rested against the desk, then she swayed her hips back and forth as an invitation, her smooth, glistening pussy on full display.

Ryan positioned himself behind Amanda. He pulled out his cock and ran it up and down the hairless mound of the girl's peach. She groaned, jamming her hips back against the head of Ryan's cock.

"You sure you want this?" Ryan teased as her dipped the very tip of his swollen head into the slick opening of her hole.

"Stop teasing me, Ry," Amanda groaned. "Give me that dick."

Amanda bucked her hips back against Ryan as he continued to tease her. The third time the girl rocked herself back though, Ryan relented and pushed himself inside her. Amanda fucked like she kissed. Ryan moved his hips, pumping into her while she rocked back and forth against him at random. She moaned, she squealed, and she insisted that she was close to having an orgasm.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," Amanda repeated in a whiny, mock-porn star voice. "I'm gonna cum, Ry. Oh god!"

Ryan reminded himself he was fucking a theater major and stifled a giggle. He kept his pace steady while Amanda moaned and convulsed on the desk. She shook her ass with what was certainly a practiced effort to look like she was cumming. Ryan thought she looked like one of those people who speak in tongues, or maybe a fish.

They kept at it for a while longer. Ryan pumped away at Amanda's enthusiastic pussy while Amanda gave the performance of a lifetime. Eventually though, Ryan heard something amid the plops and moans of his partner. It sounded like a low growl. He pried his eyes up from the upturned rump in front of him and found the source of the noise. A feral dog who wandered out from the hidden depths of the back rooms. It snarled as it cautiously approached the pair. When Ryan saw it he quickly stopped what he was doing.

"Oh shit." He said while he fumbled to stuff his boner back into his pants.

Amanda panicked and scrambled to her feet. With her pants still pulled down below her ass, she ran from the warehouse in a fit of terror and threw herself back into Ryan's car. The dog retreated and Ryan followed Amanda out to the car, wholly unsatisfied.

Ryan returned home, after dropping Amanda off and calling Cameron to cancel any further plans for that day. As he crossed the threshold of the front door, a new emotion hit him, mixing with the frustration that was already present. He felt guilty, apprehensive about returning home and seeing his mother. Obviously he and Trish weren't dating, but he suddenly felt like he had done something wrong. He told himself it was just because he was horny and things with Amanda had gone wrong.

Yet, as Ryan climbed the stairs, he felt another pang of guilt. His mom was in her room, Ryan heard her shift on the mattress as he approached the door. He knocked softly, then entered to find Trish reading in bed.

"Hey, stud." Trish greeted, a soft smile tracing her lips as she looked up over the edge of the book. "Something wrong?"

"No." Ryan said, perhaps a little too quickly. "I was just out with the old group."

"Oh? That's great. I'm surprised you're back home then. Did you miss little, old me?" Trish teased with a wink.

Ryan felt the heat well up in his cheeks. He wasn't sure how to answer, he couldn't tell if she was game for another round or if she was simply teasing him because it was what mothers do. Ryan wasn't keen to double down on his frustration, especially if Trish wasn't willing, or worse, if she was, but somehow detected traces of Amanda on him. His lip was still swollen from her biting it earlier, and he caught faint whiffs of perfume still on him. He imagined there would be other signs as well, where their bodies had collided in the warehouse.

"I, um. I'm just sort of drained today, you know?" Ryan lied.

Trish put her book down and patted the bed next to her, "Why don't you get changed and come hang out with me then?"

"Maybe in a bit. I'm going to study for a while, I have a test coming up." Ryan said, then turned and left the room. He retired to his bedroom where he laid down and worked through all the confusion he felt. Before long he dozed off, still without any answers.

***

Main Street Bistro was a small restaurant in the center of town. Trish found herself having Sunday brunch with Sarah that next day. Having spent the previous evening reading shitty novels in bed and worrying that she'd ruined her relationship with Ryan, Trish had little fortitude for Sarah's pestering. She arrived at the restaurant after Sarah and met her at a table on a patio that overlooked Main street.

"I couldn't wait until tomorrow." Sarah said, sipping an iced tea. "I need the deets, spill 'em."

Trish sat and put her purse under the table. She should have expected her friend to bombard her immediately, and she should have come prepared to answer questions about her date from Friday night. Since complete honesty wasn't an option, Trish decided to give half-truths.

"The date went great!" Trish said, starting with total honesty, before sliding further from it. "Ryan had a plans, so we had the house to ourselves. I made dinner, we drank wine..."

Trish trailed off before getting into more detail. She saw the hungry look in Sarah's eyes. She wanted more. Trish needed a moment to think, to plan out how to carefully explain the events without giving away who her lover was. The last thing she needed was her friend figuring out that Ryan had spent the evening rearranging his mom's guts.

"You drank wine and? Please tell me you fucked the boy!" Trish exclaimed right as the waitress approached to take their orders.

Trish melted into her chair. She avoided eye contact with the server and waited until she left before she gave an answer, which was a simple, "Yes."

"I need details, woman. How was his dick? Was he a good lay? Are you going to keep him around?" Sarah asked, each question sounded more exacerbated than the last.

Trish tensed at the prospect of answering Sarah's questions. She enjoyed her date immensely, but putting to words those feelings, having to describe her satisfaction and willingness to try it all over again, that was something she had yet to admit to herself, let alone another person.

"He's got a nice dick, um, a bit larger than his... predecessor," Trish recovered, after almost slipping and revealing too much. "The sex was fantastic. Very raw and intense. Honestly, I thought about that last question a lot yesterday. I think I'd be happy to keep him around, at least until he gets bored with me. I don't know."

Trish felt selfish for wanting to hoard Ryan's affection. He needed to date someone his own age. He needed to find a wife, start a family of his own. The server brought out their food and Trish took a bite so she wouldn't have to speak for a bit.

12