Mom's Dating App Fallout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think Ryan will be okay with that?" Sarah asked between bites of her sandwich.

"What?" Trish choked.

"You know what," Sarah replied, letting the comment hang in the air while Trish panicked. "With you having a boy toy that's his age."

"Oh. Probably. Honestly, he seemed kinda distant yesterday." Trish replied.

Sarah set her sandwich down and cocked her head to the side, "changing the subject already?"

Trish gave a casual shrug, despite knowing that they were both still very much on topic, and feigned embarrassment. Trish explained her interactions with Ryan yesterday. How he seemed evasive, distant even. Trish hid her unmotherly feelings while she spoke. She tried to keep the details as accurate as possible without revealing what may have caused some of the tension between them.

"Some of my playthings get that way," Sarah answered with a dismissive wave.

"Usually they're just horny, you know? It's not like he can ask you to help him in that regard... but, if you want to send him my way, I'll be more than happy to suck the frustration out of him."

One unintended side effect of Trish's new complicated relationship with Ryan was dealing with Sarah's crush on him. The frequent and open remarks about Sarah's interest in Ryan had always rubbed Trish the wrong way, but now they sparked a more possessive type of reaction. Sarah had plenty of lovers, she wasn't going to get this one.

"I don't think that'll be necessary. If he needs someone to help him, I'm sure he knows where to look." Trish replied, barely masking her contempt for Sarah's remark.

After lunch, Trish went shopping for some new clothes. Despite not liking what

Sarah had to say, she was more than likely right. As she perused the racks for outfits, she found herself making decisions based on what Ryan might like to see her wear. She could dress a little more feminine around the house for him, and, maybe entice him in the process. By the time she reached the counter to check out, she was smiling and humming to herself. It was nice to have someone to look pretty for again.

When Trish got home, she saw her son's car parked out front. An idea slipped into her head. She pulled into the driveway, grabbed her bags, and entered the house. Ryan was upstairs in his room, Trish heard the explosions of a videogame session. This would be perfect.

Trish snuck into the downstairs bathroom and stripped naked. Then, from her shopping bag, she pulled out some of the new items she'd bought. A yellow, floral sundress and a pair of white stockings. She put the items on and inspected herself in the mirror. She looked good. Damn good. Her nipples brushed against the cotton fabric of the dress, making them poke against the material with visible bumps. The stockings accentuated the shape of her calves. Together, it gave Trish the vibe of a sexy housewife. A role she was more than willing to fill for her son's pleasure.

Dressed, she crept up to Ryan's room and carefully pried open the door. He was sitting in his computer chair, totally oblivious to everything but the game he was playing. Trish walked into his room, stood in front of her son for a brief moment, then got down on her knees in front of him. Ryan began to speak, but Trish held a finger to her lips, "Just keep playing, baby."

With that, she ran her slender fingers up and down Ryan's thighs over his gym shorts. Trish saw what she wanted. Ryan's cock formed a bulging tent as Trish teased him. She took one hand and maneuvered it into Ryan's shorts leg. She took his balls in her hand and gently rubbed them with her fingers. Her other hand gripped the trunk of her son's shaft over the fabric of his shorts and pumped him with a tauntingly slow pace.

She heard Cameron's voice over her shoulder. He must be who Ryan was playing his game with, Trish realized. He was complaining about the sudden lack of skill her son was exhibiting. Trish bit her lip, his playing was only going to get worse. She let go of her son's cock and tugged at the legs of his shorts. It took a few pulls, but her son got the message and hoisted his cute butt off the chair so that Trish could yank his shorts down his legs.

Sober and in the light of day, Trish got a close up look at her son's cock for the first time, at least in this context. It swayed in front of her, engorged and ready to be tended to. Trish planted a series of soft kisses up her son's thighs until she reached her destination. She kissed his balls before pulling each one into her mouth and sucking. Ryan moaned audibly and Cameron reacted over the television.

"Dude, what the fuck? Are you having a stroke or something?" Cameron scolded.

Trish kept to her work. When she had tended to Ryan's sac, she turned her attention to his thick shaft. She licked him from root to head, taking a moment to savor the rivulet of precum that was dribbling down his glans. She tormented him with her tongue and lips making her son ache for something more substantial.

After several minutes of licking and kissing, Trish relented. She glided her lips up along her son's rigid length and when she reached the top of his swollen tip, she opened her mouth wide and took as much of him as she could into her mouth.

Ryan's cock twitched, pressing against the top of Trish's throat. She gagged once from the feeling. She wasn't used to sucking a cock this girthy and it had been quite a while since she'd blown Ryan's father. Still, It didn't take long for Trish to remember or to acclimate herself to the way her son stretched her jaw.

Poor Ryan tried to play his game while his mother plunged her mouth up and down, but it was obvious that he had become utterly useless. He held the controller in one hand, while the other held onto the top of Trish's head for dear life. His eyes were squeezed shut, which was a shame, Trish loved eye contact. That was something they could work on in the future.

The rhythmic 'gluk' of Trish's throat grew loud enough to mask the sounds of the game. Drool ran down her fingers, which she used to lube her hand's motion. The taste of her son's precum was now a constant flavor on her tongue. He was getting close, she could tell by the way he kept flexing his thighs. His groans grew more primal, too. Every so often a drawn out, obscenity would escape his lips, until he grunted, "fuck! Don't stop.

Trish would have smiled, if her mouth wasn't so full. She felt like a goddess, even though she was the one on her knees. She slurped Ryan's head between her lips while she coaxed his seed from his shaft with her hands. His whole body tensed, trembling in those last seconds before release. Trish kept going until he popped.

Surges of thick cum flooded Trish's mouth, coating her tongue in the salty fluid. She swallowed the mouthful while her son churned against her lips. By the time his spurts subsided, Trish's mouth was full once more.

With Ryan tended to, Trish leaned back and rose to her feet. Her son was drained, and, judging by the grin on his face, he was satisfied. Trish left him to his game. As she walked past him, she ran her fingers up his arm. "Hope that helped you de-stress."

"Dude, did you just get a blowie?" Cameron's voice sounded from the television.

"What? That's crazy." Ryan replied, unable to lie properly without proper blood flow to the brain.

Trish listened to the interaction as she leaned against the wall beside Ryan's door. She was interested to see how Ryan would talk himself out of this. Part of her wanted to see if he would mention her, even if Ryan used his mom's dating app name as a cover. Trish was curious to see if her son spoke to Cameron about the other night, the way she had spoken to Sarah. She felt like a teenager waiting to see if her crush would mention her to his friend. The wholesomeness of the moment was twisted by the fact her crush was her son, and that the taste of his load was still heavy on her tongue.

"You know exactly what," Cameron insisted as they started a new match. "I guess

Amanda got a second chance at that dick after all? So what, yesterday was the worst sex of your life, but today is the best head?"

"Dude, shut the fuck up." Ryan hissed.

"Oh shit, she still there? Hi Amanda!" Cameron shouted, before making a series of dog noises.

Ryan shut off his game console and stood to face his mother. The shock on his face matched how Trish felt herself. Maybe Ryan did have a little of his father in him. She fought back against the stinging in her eyes and asked, as calmly as possible, "Did you and Amanda have sex yesterday?"

"Yes."

12