Mom's Deep Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey, thinking he was trying to get more leverage for the rub, leaned her head more to the right and back. Now her robe puckered open more on the right side. This caused her entire right nipple to see the light of day meeting her son's transfixed gaze. He had scarcely stopped scanning her body from over her shoulders during the whole process.

This was too much for the 18 year-old. He shoved his hips forward pushing the underside of his cock against the pillow onto her head. The angle of her head was perfect allowing his balls to feel the contour of her neck while giving the underside of his dick maximum pressure against the back of her head through the pillow. He arched his hips upward feeling his trouser-covered cock rub against the pillow and his mom's head. A shiver ran through him. He repeated the motion again, once more and then a fourth time. The moves coincided with the movement of his hands on her neck as if he were stroking his cock.

Stacey felt this pillow-fucking move and once again thought that it was Sean maximizing his effort. He was really getting into the deepness of the massage. She let out an audible moan signaling how good the rub felt. "That feels so good, honey."

Eyes fixed on his mom's nipple and hearing her moan, combined with the thoughts he'd been having were all it took. From out of nowhere Sean's cock erupted shooting cum into his briefs, up and out of his waistband and onto his belly. He jerked once. It was intense, almost painful and he had no control. He spurted once, twice and a third time soaking the inside of his underwear, trousers, his belly and the pillow. As he came he shook uncontrollably. He was out of his mind with the lust of the moment. No rational thought found its way into his sex riddled brain; just the intense feeling of the most powerful orgasm of his life. Then, within seconds, reality returned. He had just pillow fucked the back of his mother's head while staring at her nipple. He had cum with only four rubs. He had heard her moan and say something. He was not sure what she had said. It was so hot, so satisfying, so deviant. And it was so messy. He was sure that his mom knew what was going on and he was so busted. How could he possibly recover from this? How could he get away without her seeing the mess he'd made of his pants, his belly and the pillow. Thank God for that pillow else the back of her head would be covered in cum. Now there was panic. What could he do. How? ....... He heard the words rather than consciously speaking them. "Mom, let me up, quick, I gotta get up, I have a terrible cramp." The words came as if from some distant rescuer who was trying desperately to save him from the embarrassment of the situation. He stood before she could even lean forward. Clutching the pillow to his cum-soaked crotch, he jumped up stepping over her head which flopped back awkwardly between his legs and onto the couch.

What the hell had just happened. One moment she was feeling the best rub she'd ever had and the next her son was convulsing and jumping up like a spring had launched him off of the couch. She watched as he ran for the stairs clutching the pillow. "Honey, what's wrong?"

"Cramp mom, horrible cramp in my........ arm..... my arm."

"Well sweetie come back and I'll rub it out for you."

"Can't mom, Gotta get it under hot water quick."

"Well, Sean, leave the pillow!"

"It's that arm and the cramp is holding the pillow. I can't release it."

"Well.........", no use, he was already upstairs and through the door. 'Geeze, that was odd.' She thought through the fog of her wine-soaked mind. As she lay there with her head back on the couch, she thought she could smell......... something....... something familiar. Cum!!! She smelled cum. 'Oh my God', she thought. 'My son just came while massaging me.' It all seemed to come together now like the pieces of a simple jigsaw puzzle; the push of his hips, the twitches, then the spasms. And now the smell, the inescapable odor of sex. She was overwhelmed. Was this her fault? Did she go too far in the way she had dressed and moved? Had she meant to do this? Then it hit her. Yes! She had meant to do this. She had meant to 'reward' her son with some eye candy. But she never in a million years thought it would lead to this. Then she felt something else; pure unconstrained arousal. Instantly her pussy became wet. She inhaled through her nostrils pulling in what remained of the scent of his seed. Her hand went straight to her pussy. She undid her sash with the other hand. Her hand slipped under the waist of her thong and straight to her slit. It was soaked! She began rubbing her clit in earnest as she grabbed her right tit with the other hand. She squeezed her tit and rubbed her clit. There was no need for fantasy or conscious thought. Her sweet son, the light of her life had just come and it was because of her. She came in seconds, bucking and grinding against her hand. Fingers slipped into her vagina curling rubbing her g spot. The intense orgasm lasted for minutes but it seemed forever. She rolled and writhed. She was lost in it. It consumed her. She slid down the front of the couch and onto the floor her robe sliding up past her ass. She continued to writhe and squirm in ecstasy, never once thinking of anything but the pure pleasure she was giving herself. It seemed like hours before the wave of pleasure subsided. Then, just like Sean, she was hit with reality. She pulled herself up, stood and gathered her robe together and, just like Sean had done, bolted up the stairs and into her room.

Inside his room, Sean dropped the pillow, kicked off his shoes, and yanked off his socks. They were the only part of his wardrobe that was untouched by his ejaculation. He ran to the shower closing and locking the door to his bedroom and the other that lead to the hallway. He turned on the water and jumped straight in. The cold hit him like a sledge. He didn't care. Letting the water run over him as it warmed he thought. How did he manage to get out of that mess? Had he pulled it off? What was she going to think now? How could he explain his behavior? And most of all, how could he ever repeat the magnificence of that orgasm? As he stripped off his clothes, he looked at his cock. It was still semi-hard despite the previous wave of cold water. He pumped a handful of soap onto his hand and grabbed his tool. Instantly it was hard again. It was harder than it had ever been in his life. It must have been at least 8 inches long and the thickness was almost more than his hand could cover. He pumped it feverishly and in seconds he was once again shooting rope after rope of cum. It hit the wall of the shower, spilled onto his hand and the clothes he'd piled on the floor of the shower. His mother's nipple dominated his vision. The feel of her shoulders, the flash of her panties, the massive amount of cleavage she had shown him all washed over his mind like the cascade of water from the shower heads. God it felt good!

Stacey too had gone straight to the shower. A little less frantic, she had removed her robe and her panties soaked with her own cum and had waited until the water had warmed. She looked at herself in the mirror. Still under the fog of the wine she tried to make sense of what had just happened; all of it. From the minute she had come into the house with her blouse a little too unbuttoned through her masturbation in the shower thinking of Sean's fixation on her tits earlier, and the way she had decided to 'reward' his efforts of dinner and having done the laundry she processed it all. She dwelled on his reaction while massaging her, his hasty departure after having obviously come behind her. Then her thoughts returned to the earth-shaking orgasm she'd had after it all. How did this all happen? How could she explain it to Sean that it was not his fault but hers? What was going on between her and her son? And, most importantly, how could she reach another apex orgasm like she'd just had. She looked in the mirror and smiled at the beautiful woman she saw.

Within the span of less than ten minutes, both mother and son had had cum twice, each and more intensely than ever before in their lives.

Stacey awoke the next morning with a splitting headache. She had drunk too much wine the night before. Then it hit her. The events of the evening began to replay in her head. Without thinking and despite the headache she reached for her pussy. Nothing like staring the day with an orgasm. In moments she had worked up quite a flow of juices with which to lube her fingers. She manipulated her clit, lips and pussy as only she could do hitting all the right places with just the right pressure. She came in a few short minutes. She lay there basking in the warmth of her orgasm then she rose from the bed and dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a cropped t shirt sans bra. Thinking the better of it, she took off the shirt and put on a bra. No sense in being overly aggressive. But she had an agenda. She had a plan. There would be more of the pleasure she'd had the night before. And she'd make sure that her loving son got his share of it too. Now she just needed to work out the details.

Sean awoke with a raging hard on. He lay there for a moment contemplating the previous night while he stroked his cock. After all, he couldn't go downstairs like this as it would be immediately noticeable. So it must be relieved. In moments he was coming. He got up and went to the bathroom and rinsed the cum from his hand and cock. He did his normal routine of brushing his teeth, washing up and dressing paying particular attention to make sure he dressed and smelled as enticing and masculine as he could. He was a little anxious about facing his mom because of last night but he wanted more of the phenomenal feelings and orgasms he'd had over her. Unbeknownst to him, she felt the same way.

"Good morning Mom.", he said as he stepped behind her at the counter and kissed her on the cheek. She smelled wonderful and looked even better.

"Good morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well? Did you get rid of that nasty cramp?", she asked in the most mater of fact way that she could. Pausing briefly, she added, "You tore out of there so fast that I didn't get to thank you for helping me out with my injury. I would have gladly helped you out with your situation as well, you know." As she said the later she turned and gave him a coquettish smile. It was just neutral enough so as to be taken innocently and not belie the knowledge that she had regarding his 'cover up'.

"Yes ma'am. It is amazing what a little hot water and the right kind of soaping will do for something as severe as what happened to me last night." He said staring straight into her green eyes. Pausing, he sat down keeping his eyes locked on hers. "You look pretty this morning, not that you don't always. Got a date or something?"

"What, this?" She said turning to him and looking at her front. "This is what I always wear around the house when I do chores."

"Seriously, mom? You wear a cropped t shirt all the time? I think I would have noticed that. And who helped you get into those jeans? Did they use a shoe horn?" He chuckled.

"Are you saying that I'm getting fat"? she asked.

"Oh, God no! you look great. In fact, if you were going out. I was going to protest that you may cause a riot or at least a demonstration by the wives and girl friends of the town's male population owing to the obvious distraction and eye-magnetism that you would create on the part of them men folk of our town." He smiled broadly at this. "Hell, you may have even caused a heart attack or two. Gotta be careful how you show off such treasures as yours around people. I bet even the women folk would look at you with desire. I know that I haven't seen anything to compare with this" he said gesturing to her form.

She was speechless for a moment. Looking lovingly at him she softened her form a bit and said, "Thanks baby, that is the best compliment that I think I have ever heard.

"It's true mom. I think that you are the most beautiful woman in our town. For that matter I think that you are the most beautiful and sexy woman in all of Wyoming."

"Just Wyoming?" she asked smiling with a tilt of her head.

"Well, I ain't been outside the state so I wouldn't know much 'bout that." He said with a cowboy drawl. "Fact-a-business, I would wager that yous da hottest filly in the who wide country. Truth be known." Continuing with his cowboy imitation.

"Aww that's bout near the sweetest thing I've eva' heard shuga." She replied in a country girl voice.

"Mater of fact I was gonna ask you if'n you'd wanna accompany me to the local dance hall this e'nein' to cut a few rugs. If you're a mind to." He said.

"Why sir, I'd be honored to. But you better ask my pappy. I think he might think you had other intentions the way you been a eyein' me."

The room went silent as they both ran out of quipish lines to use on each other. They simply stared at each other for a bit.

Sean broke the silence. "What's for breakfast mom?" he asked bringing a sense of reality back into the room.

"Anything you want, hon. You did such a great job on dinner last night, the dishes and I even saw where you'd done the laundry. I owe you."

"Oh, that reminds me, the dry cleaners said that you have a couple pants suits there for pick up. I dropped off your dry cleaning too.

She stopped, wiped her hands on the towel and walked over to him. He looked up at her almost inquiringly. With a tear in her eye, she gently grabbed him under the chin and said," You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I don't know what I'm going to do when you leave." With that she leaned over and kissed him on the mouth.

This was no motherly kiss. Her lips were moist and soft and she didn't kiss him in a straight on manner. But rather tilted her head to the side to get the most lip-on-lip contact that she could get. She held his chin and pulled him to her with it. The kiss seemed to Sean to go on for eternity. Though no tongues were exchanged nor even parting of lips, it was sexy, sultry and hot! He wanted to kiss her more deeply. He wanted to take her in his arms and hold her to him feeling her breasts against his chest. He wanted to run his hands over her body and explore her completely. He wanted more. But he couldn't let on. What if she was being innocent? What if last night was a dream on his part and her actions and manner of dress was just an accident? What if it was all because of the wine? So he simply reached up with his right hand and placed the palm on her cheek. It was she who broke the kiss. A small tear ran down he left cheek. Sean reached up and wiped it away. "Mom, I'll never leave you. How could I? You have shown me so much love and patience and kindness. I'd be a fool to leave that behind." Removing his hand from her cheek, he swatted her playfully on her ass saying, "Besides you're still the hottest mom in the world."

"Watch it mister or you may get more in your omelet than you bargained for. After all, I am still your mother." She turned and walked back to the sink knowing that his eyes would still be on her ass she shook it a little more than necessary. She looked over her shoulder just to make sure. Yep, sure enough he was so fixated on her hotness that he didn't even notice the backwards glance. She stepped to the refrigerator and opened it.

"Mom?", he called out.

She closed the door part way looking at him. "Yes?"

"I love you."

It was not what he said. It was the way he said it. She had heard it many times. Since he was a small child he had uttered those words almost on a daily basis. But somehow, this was different. Was it the situation, the heated passion that filled the house within the past hours, or the way he looked at her just before and even now. Suddenly the reason was irrelevant. She didn't care. The one who meant most to her in life, the one for whom she'd sacrifice anything, the one who she loved more than life said those words in a whole new way. She sensed it rather than heard it. Her pause in her reply spoke volumes. She leaned against the door and looking at him without pretense, joke or feigning motherly sincerity, she replied, "I love you too, Sean. More than I can ever show you. I love you."

Again there was a silence as they stared at each other for a full minute. Tears welled in her eyes as she turned to look in the fridge to hide them rolling down her cheeks. She sniffled and asked, "So what shall it be two, three or four egg omelet?"

"Four, I think. I have worked up quite an appetite last night." He said with a smile. And once again the atmosphere returned. He wanted her.

Breakfast was without further complicationof emotion. Sean collected the plates and prepped them for the dishwasher. "So what you got planned today?" he asked.

"Nothing really, you got anything in mind?"

"I dunno, maybe we could hit the trails and hike a little. We haven't done that in forever."

"Great idea. How about we hike the pinnacle?"

"Okay, but we better get a move on it's an all day thing."

"Better dress warm, 'Baby it's cold outside'" She sang.

"Layers, mom, layers but you'd freeze to death with what you've got on now."

"Nah, I got you to keep me warm." She said as she walked up behind him at the sink wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his back.

Instantly his cock was growing again. He felt her firm breasts in his back, pushing hard against him. It was all that he could do to keep from turning around and taking her in his arms kissing her passionately. She stayed there for a long while holding him. Finally, she broke the hug and trotted off to get ready his eyes following her as she danced away. As she reached the stairs she looked over her shoulder catching him once again starring at her ass. He snapped back to the sink but with a smile.

The peak was indeed an all day affair. By the time they crested the top it was well into the afternoon. They had only enough time to glance at the vista before noticing that a storm was approaching.

"I guess that we should have checked the weather for up here before we left." Sean said.

"Best get moving," She replied.

They made their way quickly down the mountain and arrived at the car just as the snow began to fall. As they drove off Stacey realized that with the volume of snow falling, there was no way that they would make it home through this since the storm was coming from the direction to which they had to travel.

"Just get us to civilization. We'll have to hole up for the night. No way would I want you to drive through that." She said pointing to the ominous storm ahead. "I'm not even sure we'd make it home in this vehicle since I do not have the chains with us."

"Okay, Mom, you're the boss." He replied.

The first town was too small to even have a motel. By the time they reached the next town everything was booked-up from others escaping the storm just like them. They finally found a room at an old historic hotel. Stacey hopped back in after registering with an old fashion key. Laughing, she said, "All they had was one room left and it's the 'Honeymoon suite". They both laughed at the predicament.

"First things first." Sean said, "I gotta eat. Hiking, driving and searching for rooms has depleted my resources." 'And it's going to take all my energy to either fight off this desire or give in and succumb to its consequences' he thought. He was hoping for the latter knowing that it would really take a lot of energy. They parked and took their one piece of luggage, a backpack, into the hotel. Fortunately, there was a really nice steakhouse inside and they were soon seated comfortably by a huge and blazing fireplace.

Stacey ordered a bottle of wine but they had to share a glass as the skeptical waiter wouldn't bring one for Sean. Though he looked over 21 he had to show his ID and that shot him down. They both ate heartily and Stacey ordered another bottle to be delivered to their room. The waiter showed his indignation when she replied as to where it was to be delivered. Stacey had drunk just enough to give him a look and say, "What? A lady can't honeymoon with a younger man in this town?" The waiter snorted as he walked away.