Mom's Deep Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the opened the door to their room they were immediately taken aback by the presence of a not-to-large round bed in the center of the room. The looked at each other and burst out in laughter. For a suite, it was seriously lacking for furniture. There was an old Victorian style love seat, a chair at the antique vanity, and the most dominant fixture; a heart shaped tub/Jacuzzi. But the most telling thing was that there were no walls or partitions that separated the bathroom and the boudoir. There was only a small room that housed the toilet.

"Uh oh," cried Stacey. "This is not going to bode well."

"Aw come on Mom. Where's your sense of adventure. Look at it this way. We could be stuck out on the road in this blizzard in the Defender with no heat, no bed and no tub. At least we'll be clean and comfy. Besides, I'm sure they have a roll-away." He said as he rea for the old style French phone.

"Front desk." Came the voice on the other end.

"Could you please send a roll-away up to suite 10 please?" he asked

"What on earth for?" asked the voice on the other end with a snicker. "Forgive me sir, I couldn't resist. Unfortunately, all our extra beds are taken for the evening what with the storm and all."

"Oh, well thank you jus the same...... but wait, do you have extra linens and blankets" Sean asked.

"Yes sir, we do how much do you require?

"All that you can spare." Replied Sean half-heartedly.

He hung up the phone and shrugged at his mom. "I'll rig some sheets to hang up and I think there's room enough here on the floor for me."

"Nonsense!" Slurred Stacey. "My boy is not going to sleep on the cold floor. I birthed you, I raised you and I'm damned if I'm going to kick you out like that! You'll sleep right here." She said patting the bed. And no need for hanging sheets. We'll just agree not to peek." she smiled.

Sean's heart leapt. More for him to see tonight. And maybe even more to do. He felt his cock stir in his pants and smiled at his tipsy mom. "Whatever you say Mom, as long as you're comfortable."

Stacey stood in reply and started shedding layers of clothing. Sean doffed his coat and sitting his pack by the door. Turning, he watched as his mom struggled to undress. The wine had played its part and now it was his turn to play his. He was elated that he would be seeing much more tonight to remember and carry him through the coming weeks that he'd be gone off to school. Stacey was standing in a pile of clothing; coat, scarf, fleece, boots still on and her outer pants around her ankles. She was wearing yoga pants and was trying to pull her sweater over her head with great difficulty. In doing so she had inadvertently pulled up her shirt with it exposing her entire upper body. She wore only a sexy sports bra that pushed her breasts up creating more cleavage than was allowed. Sean feasted his eyes on her gorgeous figure. Finally, she succeeded in removing the last layer of outerwear and stood before him in just the thin yoga pants and bra. She was a sight to behold. "Don't just stand there staring." she said looking at Sean, "Help a girl out." She stumbled back onto the bed holding her boot and pants clad feet up wiggling them.

Sean walked over and started undoing the laces of her boots. As he did she raised up on her elbows, He could see the imprint of her sweet pussy in the gusset of the yoga pants and it caused his cock to grow even more. As the second boot hit the floor, there was a knock at the door. Reluctantly, Sean left his mom and opening the door was greeted but a maid carrying a mountain of linen topped by a bottle of wine. He quickly fished a few dollars out and exchanged them for the load. Closing the door, he walked back to the bed depositing the lot onto it next to his mom. She took the bottle and began opening it. Sean returned to his task and was removing her pants as she opened the wine. "Oops, no glasses." She said as she raised the bottle drinking from it directly. She took a long pull from it and then handed it to Sean. "Drink up, cowboy" she laughed. Sean dropped her pants in the pile and took a drink of the wine.

Stacey stood uneasily and sat back down. "Whoo!!" She called as she bounced on the bed. "Hey there buckaroo, can you run a lady a bath?"

Sean reluctantly left his point of view to obey knowing that the best was yet to come. He stepped over to the tub put in the old-school stopper and turned on the taps. As he waited for the water to warm, he removed his shoes and socks tossing them to the side. He returned to the bed to his mom holding the bottle looking at him. "You have on too much clothes young man." she said as she reached up to pull up his fleece. Just has she had done with her own, she pulled up far too much clothing in one pull. Sean leaned forward and wriggled as his mom pulled it all off with one hand. He stood before her undressed from the waist up. She dropped the wad of clothing on the floor and turned to look at him. Her face changed from that of a silly wine-drunken girl to a serious woman looking at the handsome man before her. She reached up and ran her hand across his chest down to his stomach. Sean wasn't sure if it was the coolness of her hands or the moment that made him shiver. His nipples hardened. Stacey let her hand play there for a bit. Then she reached for his belt and undid it. Fumbling for the button on his waist she looked pleadingly up at him for help. Sean took the cue and undid his pants as his mom unzipped his fly. Thank God he had on compression gear or else his cock would have smacked her square in the face. She was inches from his crotch. His pants dropped to his ankles and now his thinly covered and raging hard on was blatantly obvious right at her eye level. She starred at the bulge under the garment and unconsciously licked her lips. She slowly reached up and touched it running her fingers over the thin material that separated her hand from actually stroking his flesh. "Mmmmmm" she moaned.

It took mighty effort on the part of her son not to have a repeat of the previous night when he shot cum all over himself and the pillow. But he fought it. She looked up at him and he down at her. If he had looked anywhere else; her bra-clad tits, her now-wet pussy gap, her bare skin, he would have come then and there. Instead he looked into her eyes, those loving mother's eyes; those sexy sultry eyes, those now seemingly sober eyes. Slowly she stood, steady this time and wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him. Not on the cheek, not on the lips but at the corner of his mouth. It was almost as if to say, 'I want you, I love you but I am your mother.' All in one gesture. Then, with only a slight stagger, she walked toward the tub.

"Remember, no peeking. Or is it peeping? I forget. No lookey at mommy's nookey." She laughed. As she spoke, she whipped off her sports bra without difficulty tossing it over her shoulder. It hit him square on the head as accurate as an NBA player in the final seconds it had hit its mark. With his free hand he grabbed it and without hesitation, he brought it straight to his nose and inhaled deeply smelling her fresh scent. It was intoxicating. A mixture of perfume, soap, deodorant and her musk. He sat the wine bottle on the night stand. No further need of that; he was drunk on his mother. He turned to look as she pulled off her yoga pants. Leaning away from him bending at her waist he could see her sweet luscious ass; all of it. She wore not even the customary thong. The perfect roundness of her cheeks, the gorgeous crack, and as she bent down to remove her feet from the garment. There they were, both of the most glorious holes he had ever seen; her ass hole and her vagina. Gaping they stared back at him. A moment in time to be treasured for all eternity. He was looking at the most magnificent ass in the world! And it was his mom's. "Wow." He spoke aloud without thinking.

At this utterance, while still bent over, Stacey twisted and looked at him. As she did her breasts became visible. Now his gaze shifted to these glorious orbs. Even at this distance and upside down they were nothing short of phenomenal. He could see her nipples jutting out towards the floor. Then as his mom displayed her ass and those glorious tits, she flashed a radiant smile. It was as if a light had gone on when she flashed those perfectly white teeth. They caught his attention too. Then she bolted upright and spun to face him. She covered her tits with her arm and her crotch with her hand. "Hey! I said no peeking." She called to him. She was still smiling.

"I wasn't peeking mom! You hit me with your bra and I reacted. Well, a technicality I guess. Besides that's not a peek, it was a stare." He replied. "Mom, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

Her smile faded. Her face softened. Her arms went out towards him. There she was, naked before him. She opened herself to his full view. She no longer cared about modesty or proper conduct. It hit her; pure love, pure lust. She held her arms out beckoning him. "Come join me. Let's take a bath, just like when you were a little boy. Come."

He looked at the vision before him. An angel of lust and desire, she was perfect. He looked her over from head to toe. Her perfectly trimmed auburn bush sat above the most perfect pussy he'd ever seen. Not even in the porn on line nor the pages of the many magazines he had perused his many yearning years had there been such a vision as this. Her pussy was a smooth mound, wide between her legs with only a slit visible; no lips to speak of. And there it was. He could see the moisture glistening at the bottom of that slit. She was wet. HE tore his eyes from this perfect quim and gazed at her breasts. Perfection again! 36C perky to the point of rivaling any ski slope jump. Her nipples were hard and pointed straight at him beckoning him to her. Her areolas were dark pink and about the size of a half-dollar.

What man on earth could resist this? What son could oppose such an invitation. It was right. It was time. He walked towards her. As they met he took her hands. They kissed. This time it was a full on kiss, no pretentions, no hidden meaning. It was a loving kiss. It was a motherly kiss but it was an incestuous kiss. No tongues but their lips parted in a wonderful sweet kiss. He hugged his naked mother pulling her close. He could feel her belly against his cock that was straining to burst free. He felt her naked breasts on his skin. It was heaven, pure heaven. Then she slipped her tongue into his mouth. It was wonderful. She shoved it so far in that he could feel her touching his back molars. He returned the gesture with his tongue sliding it past hers and into her waiting mouth. Locked together their mouths open and lustful their tongues took on a life of their own, dancing and entwining together. He grabbed the back of her head pulling her harder to his mouth. She broke the kiss

Stacey hooked her thumbs in her son's waist band and pulled down. His cock sprang out with explosive force as she leaned to finish her task, removing his garment. It was directly before her eyes now. She felt her pussy quiver as it gushed sweet nectar. She wanted to take him in her mouth. She wanted to taste her son. She wanted to feel his seed in her throat trickling down into the deepest parts of her inner core. She engulfed him in her mouth. She marveled at the feel of the head as it passed her teeth and slid along her tongue. She pushed her head forward letting the helmet of his penis hit the back of her throat. Then she pulled back. She repeated this several times before suddenly breaking off and standing. Taking his cock gently in her hand she led him into the tub. They sat in the warm water and came together in a wonderful loving embrace; mother and son, lovers to be, soon to be one. They kissed. This time it was with abandon. Tongues probed in and out of each others mouths entwining flicking, sucking. It was an explosion of passion. Their hands roamed freely over each other exploring every curve, every muscle and every crevice. She felt every muscle on his young body as he explored her tits, her belly and slipped his fingers in and out of her pussy hole. He pulled her to him and wrapped his hands around her ass. He felt and explored every inch of that perfect derriere sliding his fingers in and out of her ass crack. He rubbed her anus feeling the tight sphincter, toying with the opening. He felt the skin between her ass hole and her vagina eliciting a moan from her lips as she sucked on his tongue. For a long time, they embraced kissing and exploring in the warmth of the tub until at last the temperature of the water cooled. The stood and wordlessly they toweled each other dry.

Sean took his mother's hand and led her from the tub. His cock pointed the way to their nest. With a sweep of his arm he removed everything on the bed. Stacey pulled back the linens and climbed into the round bed where many before had done what they were about to do; have their first sex with each other. Sean pushed a button on the night stand and a gas fire place came to life. His mother reached to his cock and used it pulling him gently to her side.

She kissed him again wrapping her arms around him and pulling him to her. She rolled onto her back opening for him. She was about to make love to her son. He was her man; the man she had made. The time for games and pretentions were gone. They kissed with renewed passion. On its own, his cock found her hole as if guided by an unseen force. The head touched her slit. She placed her hand on her pussy and spread the opening for him. He pushed ever so gently. It was so wet, so warm, so perfect, this place from wince he had come. Now he was returning. With the same level of love that brought him forth from this loving crevice, he was returning. Slowly he inched his way into the depths of his mother: one inch with just the head of his cock, then out, two inches in and then out, four inches, she arched her back as if to meet him. She moaned. She kissed him. Now five inches; out. Now seven; out. Now all of it. She grabbed his back scratching with her perfectly-manicured nails. He buried his cock deep into his mother feeling a part of her, they embraced as no lovers ever have. He pushed. His ass powered a thrust that moved her entire body. With each lunge he pushed her farther and farther up the bed. Her head threw back off the edge of the bed and the first orgasm of the night was upon her. She came. So powerful was it that she saw stars. He kissed her neck. He pulled her bodily back onto the bed and continued thrust after thrust as he slammed her head onto the bed. She grabbed the sheets either for traction to push back against his hips or in pure ecstasy. Her legs enveloped him. She thrust upwards time after time after time. It lasted for what seemed an eternity. Then as it passed she breathed raggedly. Sean's pounding was unabated. She wrapped her arms tightly around him as he pushed deep into her mashing her perfect tits into his muscular chest. She kissed him on the mouth again with renewed fervor. Suddenly, it hit her again. She thrashed violently as another earth-shaking orgasm swept over her. Sean's head pulled back from their kiss and he let out a guttural cry, "AGHHHHHH!!! MMMmmmmm!!! Oh GOD, MOM, I'm coming!!!"

"Go ahead baby come inside me! Come in me Sean. Please, please come inside me!!! Fill me baby!! Fill me like you did once with your whole body!!!

Never in his wildest imagination; never in his masturbatory fantasies could he ever have dreamed of such a feeling. It built and built and built. He looked into her eyes. He searched her body, gazing at her splendor. He held back waiting for it to reach a crescendo. When it did, it was like a nuclear explosion. He almost felt as if, just before coming, he imploded then as he spewed forth his first wave of cum he exploded like he created a pre-blast vacuum that caused the blast wave to have more intensity. He came in waves after wave after wave. He released spurts of cum each single strand of which was probably more voluminous than the entirety of any combined previous ejaculation. And the spurts just kept coming and coming. He came so long and so hard that his ass began to hurt deep inside. It was as if his balls had emptied and he was coming with everything inside him; his prostate, his rectum, his spine. They all felt as if they were exploding out of the head of his cock trying to follow his cum into his mother's womb. Maybe he truly was trying to return into her womb; cock first. It felt as if his cock was pulling him inside into his mother's belly. His oxygen deprived mind hallucinated that he was going to turn inside out through his cock and be inside her. It actually hurt, but it felt unbelievably good.

Stacey felt as if her pussy was being filled by a pump as stream after stream after stream of cum hit her cervix and the walls of her vagina. She felt her womb being filled as thick hot seed flied her to capacity and then some. It could not escape. Her pussy clung to her son's cock sealing it completely so as to channel his jism into her uterus. She could almost feel her fallopian tubes being pumped full of her son's sperm farther and farther up into her belly. And she felt filled with love. Never in her life had she ever felt such passion, such ecstasy, such surrender. Even when her loving father had impregnated her with her daughter when she was fourteen, she had not felt as she did now. She thought that she could never love a man as she had her loved her dad. But here and now she knew. Her son was her life's love. He was her universe. She made him, she raised him, she prepared him for it all, and now she had made sweet love to him. It was all-encompassing. They had made love, had sex, copulated, and they had fucked! It was perfect.

Sean kissed her lovingly for the next minutes staying deep inside her as his cock softened. No words were needed. They both knew what they had just felt, what they had just experienced. Neither cared about anything else. Neither cared what went on outside of this bed right here right now. Mother and son were one again. Sean became more than a man at that moment. He became superman. He had achieved what so many men never dare to achieve. He had gone back into his mother. He had shown her the depths of his appreciation and love for her. He gave her what he knew she wanted and it was good.

Stacey lay contently on her back feeling her son on her and inside her as they kissed. She was fulfilled. Her life was complete. What began as a one-night-stand with a handsome ranch hand nineteen years ago that wound up in a surprise pregnancy, was now realized as a destiny to reach the pinnacle of her life through the complete union with her son. It was poetic that the day had started with a climb together to the "Pinnacle" culminating this evening as a journey that peaked here in this bed. In a short 24 hours she had seduced and rewarded her son and had been seduced and rewarded by him.

As their kisses finally stopped. They both looked into each others eyes and together, simultaneously, said, "I love you, Mom/Son". They laughed and kissed again. In this way the fell asleep, mother and son complete and intermingled.

The next morning, they awoke completely sober and surprisingly without headache or any regret. Now it was time to fuck; really fuck.

(To be continued)