Mom's Family Villa Pt. 01

Story Info
Buddy helps his mother set up a villa.
3.6k words
4.47
61k
115

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's Family Villa Part 1

By Charlie Flemming

Copyright 2022 Charlie Flemming

Author's Note: ALL Characters are over the age of 18

Other Books and Series By Charlie Flemming

The Family Mansion

A Halloween Story: Sister Tricks Brother for Mom's Treats

Blackmailing My Moms

A Mother's Duty to Her Son

Caught Watching Mom's Porno

Donnie Dates His Family

Dr. Mom

DTF RPG

Eating Out (with) Mom

Family Massage Therapist

Final Family

Helping My Mother Pay Rent

Incestuous Medicine

Long Family Road Trip

Mom Punishes Son

Mom's New Addiction

Mom's Protein

Mom, Son, And Daughter Body Painted for the Labor Day Parade

New Thanksgiving Traditions

One Hung Stud

Porn-Watching Family

Robbing My Mom

Sex-Addicted Mom (and Daughter) Molest Sleeping Son During Quarantine

The Monster

The Quinn Family Halloween Costume Party

What Mothers Are For

A Complicated Family History

Family Facials

Mom's Family Villa

Buddy-MC

Bella-Mom

Sally-Sister

Cybil-Sister

Lexi-Aunt

Kori-Aunt

Amy-Aunt

Riley-Cousin, Aunt Lexi's daughter

"Mom?!" I said as I got out of the cab. My exceptionally hot mother in a very tight white sweater came up across the lawn to hug me as I got there.

"Buddy, you're here!" She said excitedly as she pressed her body into mine. I wanted to pull away but she held me so closely. Her humongous, firm, perky breasts pressed into my body as I embraced her. My hands going down her back, resting just above her ass. I could feel my cock starting to get hard in my pants. I wondered briefly if Mom could feel it too.

If she did she didn't show it as she kept hugging me, "I'm glad you're here sweetheart!" She moaned excitedly as she pushed me away and took my hand to drag me into the villa. "I'll show you around!" But then she glanced down at my crotch and said something I didn't expect to come out of my mother's perfect mouth, "Geez, did I do that?" She giggled and I gulped as I looked down, my cock was very obviously hard and sticking straight out from my midsection, it was only constrained by my pants but even with that, it was very obvious. One of the "joys" of having an 11" cock was that it was impossible to hide when it became erect.

Still, I didn't expect my mother to even be noticing it, let alone draw attention to it. I wasn't sure how to respond at that moment.

Mom giggled again and said, "Look, Buddy, it was a long ride, I understand. But you should be seeing your sister with a, well, an erection."

I groaned, "Ugh, Sally's here too?" I was already feeling my erection going away. Not that my sister wasn't just as sexy as my mom, but we had a very different relationship from how mom and I were usually very friendly. Sally and I were very different from each other and she seemed to be quite shy around me.

She was also only my half-sister and had some very obvious Asian genetics from her father. It made her look even sexier in my opinion with almond-shaped eyes and very black and straight hair, unlike mom's and my hair which was both brown but with a slight reddish hew to show our Irish heritage.

But that's when Sally decided to show up, "What's wrong with me being here? Oh uh..." She said, stuttering as she saw my erection in my pants. Sally bit her lower lip, which made it look to me like she was turned on. But I knew that couldn't be the case. I mean, I secretly lusted after my mother and sister all the time, but I didn't think they could possibly return my desires. Could they?

I blushed when I saw my sister noticing my erection. I decided to use my mother's excuse for me, "Sorry! It was a long ride!" I said rolling my eyes and holding my suitcase in front of me to cover it from view, "It doesn't matter anyway! How about I just unpack and I'll, um, see you both later, okay?"

"Okay, I'll show you where you're sleeping!" Mom said excitedly as she grabbed my hand again and led me into the villa.

"Oh, you're Aunt Lexi will be joining us in a couple of days too." Mom said excitedly, "So I'm hoping you I and your sister will have everything cleaned up and ready by then too!"

This was Mom's project, to turn a villa into a huge family home for her entire family. I wasn't really that excited, I mean, I loved Mom's family but I didn't like the idea of being stuck in a place for weeks with a ton of beautiful women without being able to touch any of them because they were my family.

I sighed as I thought about it and my cock twitched in my pants, it hadn't gone flaccid since my mother first hugged me.

Mom seemed to be staring at it too and surprised me once again by saying, "Wow, that thing seems needy, I hope you know how to take care of that monstrosity..." then she bit her lower lip like I had seen Sally doing earlier. What the fuck was up with these two lately?

"Um, what?" I said suddenly, cocking an eyebrow, "Were you just suggesting that I, um..." I wasn't sure how to say "masturbate" or any derivative of it in front of my mom.

"Sorry," Mom said, though she was still staring directly at the hard dick in my pants, "Sally and I have pretty much been working round the clock to clean everything up and get everything shaped up for everyone. I think it's made us both a little stir-crazy... among other things."

She then looked away from my dick only to look me in the eyes. Mom had very big eyes that were the most enticing shade of blue. I looked down at her shapely lips and got the impression that she wanted me to kiss her. Maybe because she licked her lips at the same time I looked at them, like she was inviting me with her tongue...

It didn't matter though because she had brought me to my room at that point. She turned the light on, and I gulped. It was a very large bed, a lamp, and a dresser, and that was basically it. The bed took up most of the room. Mom sat on my bed, making me gulp again, "Should be more than enough for your needs here. At least while we fix the place up." She smiled up at me.

"Okay," I said, feeling stupid as I stared at this incredibly hot woman in my bed. If only she wasn't my mom...

Mom glanced down at my erection and really surprised me when she playfully gave it a swat with her hand, "Well, you take care of that before coming back downstairs," And then she got up and walked out of the room without giving me another look.

I then proceeded to get completely naked and jerk off three times in a row because my cock just wouldn't go down until I came three times.

***

We worked throughout the day cleaning out most of the attic. The villa was mom's great uncle whom she never met and as far as I knew neither had anyone else. Why he had left it to her and only her was beyond anyone, but that's kind of why Mom wanted to turn it into a Villa for the whole family.

I went to bed that night feeling exceptionally tired. I got naked as that's typically how I slept. But as soon as I was under the covers. The light came on again and Mom stepped into my room.

I gulped, feeling my cock get as hard as its ever been before. Mom was wearing almost nothing. She had what looked like a lingerie set on. Her boobs were only covered by a thin strip of tiger-striped cloth that only really covered her nipples and areolas, but I could see the skin of her boob flesh beyond that, big globes of pink skin, mouthwateringly sexy.

Beneath that she wore what looked like only a very thin strip of matching tiger-striped cloth around her waste as well. It was just a little too tight around her ass and crotch and I could plainly see that she was horny because I could see her swollen pussy and hard nipples beneath both sets of clothes.

She stared at me, at my cock, making a tent in the blanket, especially. Mom looked like she was dying of lust.

"Mom?" I said after a moment or two of awkward silence.

This seemed to break her out of some trance or made her realize what a horrible idea she was making, but she turned and left the room.

I really, really, really wanted to follow her. I got a distinct feeling that what she wanted me to do was to follow her back to her room and...

But this was my Mom! I knew she was sexy and I fucking wanted to fuck her cunt from here to the moon. But I couldn't! She was my mother. I was her son. And we couldn't fuck.

Anyway, when I woke up the next morning, I was more or less sure that I had dreamed the whole thing anyway. Mom was acting completely normal, her happy, chipper self, and that confirmed my suspicions that it was all in my head.

***

Later that same day I was helping Mom move something in the bathroom. She was trying to get a cabinet in place. "Could you grab me by the waist and pull me?" She asked.

"Um, sure..." I said as I put my hands on her hips. I'm not sure but I think Mom was trying to rub her ass against my crotch as she jerked the cabinet into place against the wall. Needless to say, I had a hard-on in seconds.

When Mom stood up again she insisted I give her another hug and once again she made sure to bring my body completely into hers. She was so sexy, but she was also rubbing her pussy against my cock, but through our clothes, as she did this.

She broke the hug and said something that surprised both of us, "I used to really like giving blowjobs..." Mom said dreamily as she traced her hand across one of her boobs.

She rendered herself speechless and made some excuse to leave the room.

***

The next night, Aunt Lexi showed up. She was only a couple of years older than my mom but she actually looked younger than her oddly enough. Her hair was straight red, and she was hot, maybe even hotter than mom but her boobs weren't nearly as big and her body wasn't nearly as perfect as Mom was, but made up for it by having an angelic face and beautiful brown eyes.

"Hey, stud!" Aunt Lexi said as she gave me a hug, a friendly, familial hug, not the confusing ones Mom had been giving me lately. "How have you been?"

"Busy," I said motioning to the room we were standing in. Which would be a living room someday but not until we were done cleaning all the stuff my great-uncle had been hoarding in it.

"Yeah, I can see that." She said as she gave my ass a playful slap, something Aunt Lexi was never good with was boundaries, "Hope you know you'll probably be seeing a lot of me naked after this."

I did a spit take, or I would have if I had been drinking something, "What?!"

"Well, sometimes I walk around naked," Aunt Lexi said with a laugh, "Don't worry about it. It's just skin."

I left before my cock got too hard in my pants.

***

Things had been a bit awkward between me and Mom since her "blowjob" comment and I decided to clear the air. I went into her room at the end of the day of work one day. She was standing at her dresser removing her earrings, which I thought was weird she wore them anyway since we were just working most of the time. But maybe she was trying to impress me? Yeah, I doubted that, more like she was trying to impress Aunt Lexi...

Anyway, I came up behind her and hugged her around her waist. She turned around to give me a hug back, but this process made it so that when she turned around my hands were now directly on her ass. I didn't move my hands but my cock got immediately erect. Mom didn't mind.

"You're a very handsome young man," She said, staring me directly into my eyes, "If you weren't my son..." she said. And then she kissed me before I could even consider the words that just left her lips.

We didn't French kiss or anything. But it also wasn't a motherly kiss either. And it lasted a long time before she pushed me away. I walked back to my room feeling more confused than I ever have before...

***

The next day I was supposed to visit my Aunt Amy and get some of her stuff. Another one of Mom's sisters, she was kind of a huge bitch, to be honest with you. She was just really mean for the most part. And this was no different.

"Get my shit, bitch!" Aunt Amy said the first thing to me. She was wearing a very tight one-piece skirt that showed off the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered if she wasn't wearing panties either but thought for sure that she would probably kill me if she caught me trying to find out. She was just like Mom and Aunt Lexi, super hot.

"God, why are you such a bitch!" I cried after she berated me for not working fast enough or hard enough or something. I honestly did not understand her.

She scoffed and said, "You haven't seen me as a bitch, bitch!" God, she loved that word...

***

After class, I got a text from Riley, who was Aunt Lexi's daughter. She was blonde and super hot but also kind of innocent. She was over 18 but I don't think she's ever had sex yet. That's how naive she seemed to be.

Anyway, she informed me that she wouldn't be able to make it to the house until many days later, unfortunately. I was kinda disappointed about that, Riley had always been a good friend of mine along with being my cousin.

But after that disappointing text, I decided to go find Mom again. We had to stop having such awkward encounters.

"I'm sorry," Mom said as soon as she saw me and hugged me tightly. My boner was back immediately, "I just keep, well, I..."

"It's okay Mom," I said as I lightly ran my hand down her back and back up again comfortingly. "You don't have to explain yourself. It's been a stressful couple of days."

"Thanks for understanding." She said. And then kissed me, lightly, not sexy. And it was nice. I thought maybe things were going back to normal. And I went to bed that night feeling good about our relationship for the moment.

When I came out of Mom's room, Sally was standing there and giving me a funny look. It probably didn't help that I had an erection, "What were you doing in there?" She whispered at me so Mom wouldn't hear us talking.

"Nothing," I said with a shrug, "We were just talking." And then I walked back to my room as she stared after me angrily. I wasn't sure what her problem was anyway, not like Sally and I ever really talked anyway.

***

When I walked into the living room after that, which was clean now and we could actually use it as a family room now, I saw that Cybil was now there, "Hey bro!" she said as she threw a pillow at me. Unlike me and Sally, Cybil and my relationship were really good.

Except then she saw my erection in my pants and her eyes went really wide and she wouldn't look at me. Fuck... I thought, not sure how to address the issue. I just sat next to her and we watched TV together. Well, I watched TV. Cybil mostly stared at my erection when she thought I wasn't looking. It was like it was a snake and she was worried it was going to bite her.

I wasn't sure what was going on in this family lately but I needed to find a girlfriend or something, that was sure.

***

When I was going back to my room for the night, I still had an erection. Mom stopped me in the hallway.

"Look, Buddy," She said as she put a hand on my shoulder and turned me around. "I get that you're surrounded by a house full of sexy women, but you really can't be walking around with an erection like that." She said. She sounded a lot more upset than I think she really should have been considering what she was talking to her son about.

"What do you expect Mom!?" I said, feeling my frustration and anger at the situation coming out all at once, "I mean, every time I look at you I feel myself get hard! And I can't do anything about it!"

"So this is about me?" Mom said as she motioned to the hard dick in my pants.

"Well..." I said, decided not to tell her that I was also getting a hard cock from both her sisters and my sisters, "Yes, just because of you." I said feeling my face blush but knowing it was the lesser of the many evils going through my head.

Mom looked down and stared at my erection again, my cock jumped as she looked at it and that made her take a breath and bite her lower lip. She started shifting her hips back and forth slowly and I wondered if she was getting horny.

"Is there anything you want me to do to help?" She said, her eyes not looking away from my cock.

I knew saying anything but "No" would be wrong but I was so frustrated and horny I couldn't help myself anymore, "Can I see your tits Mom?" I asked with no shame.

"Ummm..." Mom said, biting her lower lip again, "I guess that's okay. Just a little skin right?" She laughed a little at her bad joke.

She took her shirt off and then her bra. It happened quickly with no fanfare. She didn't look at me or my cock as she stood in front of me. "Um, what do you think?" She asked.

I couldn't speak for a moment because Mom's tits were so perfect. They were each about the size of a beach ball, with giant areolas to match and her nipples were hard and just a big. I wondered if it was some kind of childish need to come back but I really wanted to suck on my Mom's tits right then.

When I didn't answer Mom looked me in the eyes, but then I found my voice, "Mom you have the most perfect and beautiful tits in the entire world! There's no way any other woman could possibly compete with you!"

Mom smiled at that and glanced down at my hard-as-steel cock in my pants, "I think I can see how much you like them." She said with a sexy giggle. But then she looked worried, "You must be uncomfortable."

"Yeah, my pants are a bit tight right now," I said, joking.

But mom wasn't joking. In fact, she looked downright scared, "Oh no! That must be so painful!" She didn't let me tell her it wasn't as she said, "It's all my fault, you have to let me help you!"

"Um, what-" I stuttered, not sure mom was actually saying what I thought she was saying.

But she fell to her knees and my voice got caught in my throat. Mom reached forward and undid my pants as she said, "I have to help my poor boy after what I did to cause him discomfort. I have to help. I have to..." I think Mom was just rationalizing taking my huge cock out of my pants, which she did.

"Holy fucking shit! My son is hung like a fucking horse!" Mom moaned as her hands made contact with my thick shaft for the first time. "Holy fuck I have to jerk this massive dick with both hands!" She moaned as she began doing just that.

"FUCK! MOM!" I moaned out not even caring if someone was out in the hallway and could hear me. "JERK ME OFF!"

"Oh my god," Mom moaned as she jerked me, "I can't believe how good this huge dick feels in my hands. Please son, Buddy, stud, fucking cum for me. Cum for Mommy! Cum all over Mommy's face and show her just how much you love looking at her tits!"

That did it, I'd been really frustrated for almost a week and now I was finally getting off with my mother's hands, "I'm cumming!" I announced.

"Oh fuck! I need to taste it!" Mom moaned as she leaned in and took the head of my dick into her mouth just as I started releasing all my jism. Mom sucked and sucked getting all my cum and swallowing it just as quickly.

"Well, that wasn't very motherly of me," She said as she put her clothes back on. I couldn't tell if she was angry or joking. I'm guessing a bit of both. Mom put her top back on and walked out of my room.

"Fuck..." I moaned as I fell back on my bed, "What the fuck have we done?" But really I was thinking, what more are we going to do?