All Comments on 'Mom's Family Villa Pt. 01'

by charlieflemming

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly this feels like the outline of a story. The bones that you were gonna add character and plot development to but then didn't bother.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great so far. Hot as hell. Please continue. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has potential but feels very rushed and disorganized trying to introduce to many charactersat once

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Mom needed to mark her territory

The inevitable would happen with the first unencumbered family member, so mom claimed dibs. Nice to see a family that takes pride in their appearance and shares God's gifts visually and physically.

kingswedekingswedeover 1 year ago
Fantastic

I sure hope this is the first of many a sex fill story like all your other stories.

Fantastic start, canโ€™t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too many unnecessary people. Couldnโ€™t follow it with a revolving cast.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Meh. Kinda short, low effort, missing words in your sentences, typos, and wrong grammar.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 1 year ago

You don't need to inflate your word count and list all your shit in any story, we can just click your fucking username.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Hot but too short. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just like all the others you take to long, this will be another story taking weeks for each one page follow up. Stories get interesting then boring waiting for each new episode....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a bad start 11 inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

11 inch cock?too many dreamers in this world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The hyperbole was too much. Get real, tits the size of beach balls, a knockout beauty for a mother, an 11 inch cock, jerking off three ties in succession. Too much to fathom.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

beach balls? what a tit on her front and back? An 11" cock. Well you forgot to mention you cum gold liquid. Absurd stories do not read well. Soon enough you'll have all of their enormous tits and pussies naked while they take turns sucking and stroking until you cum like a fire hose soaking them all. Shit, just shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow...how about a conceivable story worth read? This was just poorly thought out if it was at all.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Pretty slowly paced. well written, but too drawn out setting it up.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

OMG, great way to start a very hot series. I can tell that this is going to get much better. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

randysbrandysbover 1 year ago

Part 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. Please

laughdruidlaughdruidover 1 year ago

Oh this is going to be a great story, could of been longer but hopping for many more chapters.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 1 year ago

I liked the setup of story. However questions have occurre, the hero did not grow an 11 inch cots overnight. Members of his family should have noted the size even flaccid. Second there is no mention of father, is he an ex, died, other, you did noted sister Sally by different father, where is he? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

11" cock OH please ,this story should come under the heading of SCIENCE FICTION

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG9 months ago

Ha, ha, ha!!!! 11" cock...always has to be some big-dicked young guy...with his trouser-stretching penis...the story is fun to read, but the repeated references to his dick is TOO MUCH!!!!!

Ready for the rest of the ladies in the family to be brought on board...the more the merrier.

Despite my comments...๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒFive**5**Stars!!!

Jack506Jack5063 days ago

Beach ball size tits? 11โ€ cock? Everyone else in the family is a hot, beautiful woman? Sounds like the wet dream of a pubescent boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous