All Comments on 'Mom's Friend Carla'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet story

I would have loved to have been that kid getting to enjoy Mom, although when I was growing up an Italian lady in our neighborhood decided I was too cute to stay a virgin and she looked a whole lot like this Carla did, with huge breasts and a massive bush although Mrs. Pierro didn't shave her armpits, not that I cared. Great story brought back memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very good story, but

the subtitle reads "mother wanted to reward her son with a special treat." She could have offered her kid the best treat of all--the warm hairy hole between her thighs that he came out of. Nothing can ever feel as good, as comfy and cozy, just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

I came...lol

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
I concur

Hot and sweet!

motordaddymotordaddyover 7 years ago
OH YEAH

there should be further adventures of he three of them. I know with mom and Carla's attitude and history there has to be.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69about 6 years ago
Ahhh memories

Loved this story, it reminded me of real adventures with my ‘aunt’ Dorothy that lived next door to my family, she used to look after me a lot and I always kept our ‘special times’ a secret just as I promised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I loved it at a sht ton more( sorry aunt Carla)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars for a great storyline but please read through it before posting. You used he instead of she, her instead him and Carla instead Patti.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous