All Comments on 'Mom's Game of Dares'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very helpful description of the technical education of older women and the imaginative utilization of a webcam. Mebbe you should write a follow up, Webcam for Dummies or mebbe even better, Webcam for Mommies.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN

THIS WAS ONE FUCKING HOT FANTASY STORY. I LOVED IT! THANK YOU

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
IN real time together

SO SCHORCHING HOT!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
ready

waiting for next chapter

kurrginatorXkurrginatorXalmost 5 years ago
Okay, so ...

let's get the five stars out of the way. You deserved every one of them. This is the kind of story I often search for here on Lit but rarely find. It'\s not always about the sex, but how well plot-driven a story is. The sex was great, though, as is your writing style.

dukea98dukea98over 4 years ago
Well thought out!

My kind of story. You didn't just go into the sex, which is boring in its own way and often finds me clicking to another story. Your plot and the progression was very well done and was an entirely possible series of events. That was part of the enjoyment of the read.

Yeah, it does need to continue to the visit.

OwlBearOwlBearover 4 years ago
Refreshing

What an incredibly erotic story! Not only did you explore a new territory of mother son lust, you did it slowly....surely....sensually....seductively. This is definitely one of my most favorite literotica tales of all time! I choose to believe the words you based it on were a true memory of a naughty mom, but then....I am the eternal optimist! I'll have to see if you've written other works here - I certainly hope so! Thank you for sharing....this is a work of art!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Night

I dare carmen to spend the night with me. I promise to make her feel loved and happy

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 3 years ago

I'm sorry I can only give this 5 stars! As someone who's a big fan of mom-son fiction, this is exceptional. TYVM!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I DARE YOU...

...two hot, ripe, MILF moms to allow your horny, eager, young sons to unload their balls into both of your unprotected pussies again (when you’re ovulating) over and over again—let the kinky Mom+son DNA mixing begin!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do you have any idea how difficulty it is to read all CAPS?? No matter how good the underlying story is, why do I have to work so hard to read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I've read. 10/5 stars easy

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

The was absolutely fan-frigging-tastic. The aren't enough stars for this one..........

Seadog971Seadog971about 2 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read here. An entire new setup for me. Really great, not enough stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve read and re-read it... I can’t stop cumming. 5 times thru the tale, and I’ve shot, and licked up more cum that my entire teen years combined. Will we get to see them get together?

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story, looking forward to reading a part 2................():\

socialaffair25socialaffair25over 1 year ago

Awesome...Please Please a follow up story of the visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it. Wish I had had a mom like Carmen. The DARE game was fabulous. The thought of the mom-son pairs meeting is so exciting. Thanks for this story.

MHunter5MHunter511 months ago

OMG, that was hot! And I loved to novel concept of the story! The ending also open ups some interesting ideas for some continuation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
One of the best

I was hoping that Carmen and Donna would get to consummate their lesbian love for each other. I just hope that they don't swap sons. It would be better if they only fuck their own sons, and then have hot lesbian cum licking sex after. I know if it was me, I wouldn't want any other guy fucking my mom. Another woman however, is a different story....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mom's game of dares was a GREAT story. Teasing, erotic and just down right sexy. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

None of these stories are true and putting it in the beginning tells you what crap is coming

mrfluffermrfluffer3 months ago

Very well done. Nice pace. Nothing seemed rushed or out of character. Keep up the nice work.

ocaladouglasocaladouglas3 months ago

WOW that was a realy hot story. great pace not to slow or fast would love to read a sequel to this one great job

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Can't wait to read the next part. Well written and perfectly paced.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous