All Comments on 'Mom's Game of Dares'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Enticing and well versed

I enjoyed the natural progression of the story - a long, stimulating foreplay - from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent plot!

Very good idea and development! Loved the progression and the manner in which the solution was achieved. You have a real talent for engaging the reader. Keep it up. I plan on reading all of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You have to continue story

One of the best I've read. I'll be looking for the next part of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Beats Monopoly

Interesting structure to the story. I like the tension created by each mom character upping the ante on the dares each go round. Some of the dialogue didn't ring true for me as in a few expressions like- "Do you like my cunt, son?"

Other than that, it was well written, creative, and hot incest sex with a touch of lesbianism thrown in for good measure. I'd enjoy the "meeting" chapter sequel.

Tunner

VernoVernoalmost 16 years ago
one of the best

I have read many stories on this site and this is one of the best I have ever read, please carry on and tell how they all get together for some of the hottest sex ever.

Yoy are an exceptional writer, please keep up the great writing .

THANKS FOR A GREAT STORY.

newtype2525newtype2525almost 16 years ago
wow is not enough!

This is further proof of how amazing you are! Wow! The end? No way! You can't leave the people who now love you in their needy state! ;)

Please say that this is the first of many new recruits into the teasing slutty world that you created! Maybe they can teach other new generations and/or reach out to other mothers needing their brave example! Please! Please, press on and always wit the style and flair we have come to enjoy! I loved your stories with the I-room and just can't help but wonder what a support group like these fine ladies could accomplish with such fine writing skills behind them! Hoping that these words fall on receptive ears!

Newtype

newtype2525newtype2525almost 16 years ago
wow is not enough!

This is further proof of how amazing you are! Wow! The end? No way! You can't leave the people who now love you in their needy state! ;)

Please say that this is the first of many new recruits into the teasing slutty world that you created! Maybe they can teach other new generations and/or reach out to other mothers needing their brave example! Please! Please, press on and always wit the style and flair we have come to enjoy! I loved your stories with the I-room and just can't help but wonder what a support group like these fine ladies could accomplish with such fine writing skills behind them! Hoping that these words fall on receptive ears!

Newtype

hornacekhornacekalmost 16 years ago
started out GREAT, and then ...

This had a great set-up - the two mothers coming to the realization that their sons lusted after them, and the slow build-up of teasing them. Very hot and sexy. As I read it I thought "wow, how is this going to end? I hope the author doesn't ruin it by having the two mothers have sex with their sons at the same time in front of each other via webcam." And sure enough, that's how it ended. Everything up to that point was well-written, that ending just seemed phoned in and predictable - with the great build-up it deserved a much better pay-off. I would have much rather the main character had sex with her son without the webcam, and then talk to her friend about it. Still, for a predictable (and out of character) ending it was still hot. Just wish it had ended as good as it started.

it started as a 100 and ended as a 75, so not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

HOT!! HOT!!! HOT!!!!

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 16 years ago
Damn Awesome

The kind of story i go to this site for!

39103910almost 16 years ago
Extremely Daring!

Carmen, Donna and their sons - a very hot foursome in the making. I hope there are a few more chapters on this story. Very hot and stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

That was AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This story must continue

This story has everything and this story must continue, I hope the sequel can measure up, because this was one of the best I have ever read in this genre, and I've read alot!

StryyderrStryyderralmost 16 years ago
I agree wholeheartedly

One of the hottest stories i've read on this site, it was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep going

Good, good good!

soninlawsoninlawalmost 16 years ago
dare

super story wish it was non fiction. I need to write a part 4 soon to mine one and only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A new twist

Definatly a new twist - jumped into the sons a little fast, but definatly get them together so they can ALL suck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A

A nicely written story with a slight twist to get things started. I've had a lot of fun myself on the internet, but the advent of the camera prevents the three hundred pound, sweaty, bald man from being the hot little mom of a teen age boy.haha I do hope you will continue this. The two couples do need to experience each other and then sway with each other. Thanks for a length that allowed me to jack off along with your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
definetly continue...and

definetly continue this story..with donna/carmen/john/shane all getting together...and not only donna/carmen getting into bi..but john/toby sucking each other's ballmilk out of their mom's pussies...and the sons getting into more bi with donna and carmen daring them each step...and moms' pussies and butts as their reward...

StryyderrStryyderralmost 16 years ago
I agress wholeheartedly

One of the hottest stories i've read on this site, it was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved It

Very well written. Great characters and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yessssssss!!!

I GET SO TIRED OF READING STORIES WHERE THE RECIPRIENTS ARE GOING AT IT LIKE RABBITS WITHIN A PARAGRAPH OF THE BEGINNING.

Waiting for part two with baited breath.........

keairankeairanalmost 16 years ago
omg hot

One of the hottest stories i've read on this site. might not have been the best in strict writing sense, it was still absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nothing

More erotic than two mothers and their sons meeting up for a swap session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Must Have More

There must be a part two. They meet in real life.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous