Moms Help Son with Penis Issue

Story Info
Two Moms help out a son with his cock piercing problem.
6.2k words
4.4
48.5k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 05/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a session!" exclaimed Cindy as she slumped back onto the sofa and wriggled her ass into the soft towelling robe.

"I know, right! I thought the sprint was never going to end in that Spin session," replied her friend Kate as she collapsed onto the other sofa in her matching gown.

The two friends had completed an active morning, preparing their families for the day, dropping their daughters at elementary school and then meeting at the health club for their regular exercise. They had spent a full morning at the gym completing back-to-back classes, then following up with a coffee in the cafe.

They'd returned to Kate's house in separate cars, showered off all the sweat and stress of the morning, and now they agreed it was time to relax and gossip.

"What about the ass on that instructor though?" Kate smirked.

"You mean Kyle? I like Jason's body better. But it's all good eye candy!" Cindy replied, typical of their candid discussions about life and desires.

"Yeah, they're both cute asses. I'd kiss either of them," admitted Kate. "And that reminds me, how are your energy levels? How are you feeling nowadays?"

Kate mind cast back to a therapeutic procedure that the two of them had completed a few weeks ago. Cindy had been feeling flat, and Kate identified it as a nutrition and gut health issue, and so they'd agreed on a faecal transplant as a solution.

Kate squirmed in her seat feeling a little twinge in her pussy as she remembered how they had co-opted her son Jake to help them make the transfer. In fact, that whole morning had descended into rampant sex where Jake fucked them both in the ass and came down Cindy's throat. There had been no subsequent opportunities for liaisons with Jake but Kate could feel the tension between them and Jake had asked after Cindy a few times.

"I'm feeling really great Kate. It's all down to our special therapy session - I can't thank you enough," Cindy replied enthusiastically. "I'm looking good too," she added and stood, untied the bow on her gown, and opened the front to reveal a trim Asian body with a tidy triangular bush and nicely shaped teardrop breasts.

"Oh la la! I like it," complimented Kate, noting that Cindy had shed a few pounds, had gained a bit of muscle and had a healthy skin tone. "Time for a drink?"

"Already? But it's only 11," exclaimed Cindy. But without much convincing she soon relented. No-one argued with Kate.

Kate disappeared to the kitchen and returned with a champagne bottle and two glasses. She popped the cork, giggling at the noise and became mesmerised by the little flume of cloudy white condensation that spilled from the neck. She poured generous serves into the two flutes, passed one to Cindy, and settled back onto her sofa.

"Cheers!" the women celebrated in unison.

"So, how's it going with Jeff?" quizzed Kate. The moms regularly shared their domestic details wherever they gossiped.

"It's going good Kate. Real good. Ever since, you know, when I was round here, I've just been so horny for it. Jeff is really loving it, and I'm enjoying the attention too."

"Horny for what Cindy?"

"Horny for sex, of course. All sorts of sex. But to be honest, it's the anal. Your son -" Cindy's body quivered and an involuntary whimper escaped her lips as her entire body reacted to the memory. "He really got me into it. I used to do it sometimes with hubby, but that day with Jake was a real game changer for me."

"That's my boy!" Kate smiled, remembering how Jake couldn't hold back from cumming when Cindy's ass clenched his cock so tightly.

The women were comfortable in each other's company, and after some more banter it wasn't long until the flutes were empty. The girls needed rehydration after their sweaty gym session and Kate offered to top up Cindy's glass.

"Oh no, thanks Kate. I've got to drive to pick up Isabelle in a while."

"C'mon Cindy. Why don't we just get Jake to pick up the girls at the end of the day? He'll be home from his university classes soon. He can bring them back here for a sleepover. You can get Jeff to pick you up on the way from work. It'll just be the two of you at home, and you can have that romantic time together alone! That cute ass of yours deserves it Cindy," Kate said with a wink. "Deal with the cars tomorrow."

"Hmmm, sounds tempting. OK then!" Kate beamed as she stepped across to fill the glass, clinked and took another sip. As a hot blooded confident American woman, Kate always seemed to get her way, and she was pleased that Cindy would hang around to keep her company.

Another glass went down quickly, and as the women talked about love and life, they heard the back door slam. Footsteps padded through the house and then thumped up the stairs toward the bedrooms.

"That'll be Jake now," Kate said. "A bit rude not to say hi, but that's teenagers for you!"

Kate called out loudly. "Jake. Hello Jake. Is that you?"

"Hi Mom," came the distant greeting through doors and hallways.

"Welcome home Jake. Cindy's here." She paused expecting him to appear. Mother's intuition told her that Jake had a thing for Cindy. But there was no response.

"Jake, say hello to Cindy!"

"Hi Jake," called out Cindy hopefully.

Another extended silence, and then the ladies heard the door creak and uneven footsteps padding on the stairs. Jake had changed into boxer shorts already, and arrived at the living room with his hand strategically placed across his privates. Jake always ambled slowly, but it was apparent to the moms that he was walking a little strangely, as if he was suffering a strain in his leg.

"Hi Jake, how was Uni?" asked his Mom, not really listening for the answer, which was always "Fine." She didn't even bother asking about his attire. It was common practice when Jake returned home to change into the worn and faded boxers that he loved to wear around the house. The elastic had stretched and the material had become thin, so they didn't leave much to the imagination. His hip bones protruded from the top, and his belly hair and pubes were so exposed that Kate expected to see the base of his penis sometimes. Nonetheless, the outline of his cock was always apparent through the fabric, and it delivered Kate a sense of pride to glance at the bulge from time to time.

"Jake, why are your hands over your privates?" asked his Mom with concern. "Are you hiding something?"

"No, it's nothing Mom," replied Jake, then a wince betrayed his pain, and his palm vigorously rubbed the head of his penis through the cloth.

"What's wrong Jake. Have you got a strain. Is it the gym again?" pressed his Mom with worry.

"No, it's nothing." There was an uncomfortable pause and both of the women looked at Jake expectantly. "Well actually -." Kate raised her eyebrows. Cindy smiled at the awkwardness of Jake's predicament. "Actually I've had a bit of an accident."

"Jake, are you OK?" asked Kate with a tone of motherly concern.

"Yeah, I'm OK. It's just that I tried -. Oh man, this is so embarrassing. Mom can I tell you in private?"

"Come on Jake. Cindy and I share everything. Spill the beans." On the inside, Kate had a little smile - Jake was definitely not bean-sized!

Jake went on, subconsciously pinching the head of his penis through the boxers as he explained. "Well, I tried to do a dick piercing, but it didn't really work."

"Ha!" his Mom burst with a stifled laugh. Cindy broke into a grin.

"What? What's so funny?" Jake responded with a hint of anger.

"Oh nothing Jake. Come on. Give us a look."

"No!" exclaimed Jake.

Cindy interjected. "What sort were you doing Jake? A Prince Albert? A Dydoe?, A Kuno?"

"What? How do you know about this?" asked Jake suspiciously.

Kate replied, "Oh come on Jake. There's not that much of age gap between us all. And its not like genital piercing is a new thing. It was done in our day too."

"Really?"

"Sure," replied Cindy. "There was this girl in my senior year back in Singapore. She let me pierce everything on her - nipples, clit, labia, ass. It was great."

"But have you ever done a cock before?" asked Jake with a hint of aggression.

"Well no, but how hard could it be?" replied Cindy with a disarming smile.

Jake smiled, then let out a little snigger. "Hard! I get it!"

Kate responded seriously, "Jake you are so juvenile sometimes."

"So how bad is it?" asked Cindy sympathetically.

"Not too bad, I guess. It hurts like hell," said Jake. "I just got like half way through and then I couldn't take the pain and so I just like stopped. Then there was like this wound and it was bleeding like crazy."

Cindy's head tilted to one side in sympathy. "I understand Jake. It hurts like crazy. I pierced one of my own nipples way back in the day. It's healed over now, but -." She pulled her gown to one side and her gorgeous breast fell out from the lapel. She tucked her chin under and looked down, twisting the nipple and inspecting it, searching for the remnants of the scar over the hole.

"Mom, Cindy!" Jake said in a tone that said 'stop' as he looked away. He felt like outrage was something he should express, but really he wanted to stare and touch Cindy's breast.

Jake felt a twinge as his cock responded to the stimulus of an exposed tit. His penis was now on the unstoppable trajectory that teenager boys suffer when they get aroused, but for Jake that was a disaster because it just amplified the pain emanating from his cock. He winced, and pressed his palm against his member.

Kate's face broke out in concern and she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Oh Jake, what have you done? So tell me, what did you use to do the piercing?"

Jake looked nervous. "I just used an ear stud."

"Well go and get it," ordered Kate transforming from a gentle mom to a domineering matriarch. "And then come back down and we can fix up this mess."

"Yes Mom," Jake moped sullenly, and disappeared upstairs to follow instructions.

Kate looked to Cindy when Jake had left the room. "Well that was unexpected, wasn't it?"

Cindy replied with a more understanding attitude. "Oh come on Kate. It's probably what they all do in his peer group. Or pressure from his girlfriend. It's not that out-of-the-ordinary. A bit unusual to do it yourself, but whatever works."

Jake returned a few moments later, holding the tip of his penis through his shorts in one hand and delicately cupping an earring stud in his other. "Here it is Mom," he confessed.

"This!?" exclaimed Kate. "You can't do a piercing with a stud. It's not sharp enough."

"And it's not long enough Jake," continued Cindy with a twinkle in her eye. "It'll only reach half way through." Jake smiled at the compliment.

"Hey!" interjected Kate recognising the jewellery. "Is this one of my earrings. This is my good diamond stud set! Who said you could use these?"

"Sorry Mom," Jake demurred. "I was going to put it back."

Kate addressed Jake with the tone of a pissed off Mom who can't be disobeyed. "Right, well get it out Jake. Give us a look at that wound," Kate stood at full height and held her palm out at waist height like she was ready to receive the cock in her hand.

Jake declined, realising that his penis has expanded to a full blown erection. "No I'm not showing in front of her," Jake stated, tipping his head toward Cindy. "How embarrassing Mom!"

"Jake you know Cindy. For goodness sake, you fucked her in the ass and came in mouth. You can't get much more intimate than that! Besides she's a mom and moms have seen everything."

"That's true Jake," Cindy confirmed.

"But Mom, I'm hard," complained Jake through gritted teeth.

"It's alright Jake we're here to help," comforted Cindy. After a few glasses of wine the vision of Jake's handsome young body was making her more horny by the second. She was keen to see Jake naked again.

"OK then," he relented and drew down the loose elastic with one hand while coaxing his upright cock out with the other. His member stood to attention tall and wide, but a trail of blood was smeared across the head, filled a circular pool around the foreskin and trailed down into a matted mess in his pubic hair.

"Goodness Jake, what have you done?" gasped his Mom. "Let's get this cleaned up. Cindy, can you get a clean face washer for us? Jake, where is the cut?"

Jake pointed his Mom to a gash at the centre of the glans. When Kate softly prodded the head, Jake gasped in pain, his body flinched and more blood oozed from the site. Cindy returned with an "Ewww" and Kate used the moist towel to tidy up the skin, removing all of the coagulated blood. Cindy sat down on her heels, just in front of Jake to watch as Kate worked her nursing magic.

But as much as Kate wiped the injury, blood continued to flow. "It's your fault Jake. You've gone and got this erection, and it's filled your penis with blood under pressure, and it's just going to keep coming out. You need to deflate it Son."

"Sorry Mom," apologised Jake. "But I can't."

"It's alright Jake," interrupted Cindy. "It's just a natural response, we understand." Cindy shuffled forward on her knees, displacing Kate's position. "Back in Asia, we have an approach that we always use the stymie the blood on little injuries like this. We give it a lick. The saliva helps to stop the flow." Cindy grasped Jake's shaft at the midpoint and brought her face close to his cock, and she looked up at him. "Would you like me to give it go?" Jake's cock nearly exploded. Kate looked on sceptically.

"Why not?" responded Jake's Mom. "Infection's surely not a problem. You've got whatever we've got - I think we shared it all last time we -," Kate paused remembering. "The last time we were all together."

But Cindy wasn't really listening. She was just focused on the gorgeous handle of meat throbbing in her fist. She pulled the rigid penis downward, and delivered a sensuous lick across the knob. Jake exhaled audibly, and Cindy repeated the action three more times, ensuring to keep eye contact with the teenager unbroken. Kate stood to the side and watched with an mixture of suspicion and jealousy.

Kate interrupted the liaison before it went too far. "It looks like that's stopped the bleeding Cindy. Let's move on. Jake, you've done a terrible job at this piercing. Cindy - do you know what to do?"

Cindy came back to reality and released Jake's cock, letting it spring back into a vertical position. "Yes, of course. We're going to need a sewing needle - a big one. And something to sterilise. Kate, what have you got - some sort of alcohol?"

"Will champagne do?" Kate joked.

"No, it has to be high concentration. Rubbing alcohol maybe?"

"Oh, I know just the thing," Kate danced as she left the room and rummaged about the kitchen to come back with a long sewing needle and an expensive bottle of brandy.

Cindy took charge. Piercings were her specialty, and now it was time for Kate to take the back seat. "We're going to fix this up Jake and give you a proper piercing. It looks like you've tried to go straight through the head, but that's not practical. For one thing, you don't even have any jewellery for that. But look -," Cindy gently teased the delicate parts of Jake's cock with the tip of her fingernail giving him a biology lesson. "Here's the urethra, here's where there's lots of nerves. You want to avoid infection, and obviously pain."

Jake just nodded. He would do anything that Cindy suggested.

"So I recommend a piercing through here." Cindy pinched a thin layer of flesh and skin on the underside of Jake's cock, just below the head. Through the frenulum - that's this bit of skin. It's called a Smiley Piercing. Is that OK?"

Jake just nodded, savouring her tender touch.

"And what about the jewellery?" asked Kate, precious of her own studs.

"Anything standard will do," said Cindy. "Here, you can just use one of my earrings." Cindy fiddled with her own ear, unhinged and removed a sleeper.

Cindy gently held Jake's penis, and inspected the tip where she would pierce. "Now we've got to sterilise all this area. It'll be best if we soak it for about a minute in alcohol. Kate - pass me the bottle."

The women tried in a comical way to pour brandy onto Jake's dick. But the liquid

just spilled off his skin and drained away. Kate suggested, "Can't we just fill a bowl and dip his dick in?"

"No - that won't work Kate. Look, he's pointing up in the opposite direction. Turn the bowl over and it'll just all tip out. No, there's another way. Kate, and I think it best if you could do the honours?"

Cindy briefed Kate on the process and guided her through. Kate took a large swig of the brandy from the bottle and held it in her mouth. "Wa' Row?'," she gurgled with a mouthful of liquid.

"Now you're going to let the tip of the penis into your mouth Kate, and seal your lips to keep the liquid against his skin. Can you do that?" Kate nodded in agreement then tilted her face downward and let the upright cock slide through her lips, letting only a few tiny drops of brandy spill in the process.

"Good, good!" beamed Cindy, smiling back at Jake who was dumbfounded at what was going on. "Now Kate, we need to be sure that the liquid has thoroughly cleaned and sterilised the surface. So I need you to swish it all around - under the foreskin and down into that little hole."

Kate's cheeks pulsed in and out and her head bobbed back and forth. Jake could feel the tip of her tongue exploring around the head of his cock and then trying to make its way down the hole. The pain of the failed piercing had completely evaporated to be replaced with unrelenting pleasure.

"Keep going Kate, that's excellent." Cindy looked right into Jake's glazed eyes. "It's not a sexual thing - it's just for medical purposes." Cindy stood up and walked behind Jake. She reached around his body and clasped the shaft of his cock, drawing the skin back to ensure that his sensitive glans protruded right into his Mom's mouth. As Cindy whispered a soft whimper delicately into Jake's ear, he could hold back no more, and wave after wave of cum erupted from his cock and into his Mom's mouth.

Kate quickly detected the orgasm as Jake's cock twitched and spasmed, but it was too late for her move. Her mouth was filled with the mixture of brandy and cum, and she pulled away ensuring not to spill any from her mouth, exclaiming "Wha da fu?" in a garbled way. She held a hand under her chin, looked around for an immediate towel, but deciding it was all too difficult, she tilted her head back and swallowed the mixture down.

"What the fuck Jake!?" repeated his Mom once she had a clear mouth. "I thought I was doing you a favour?"

"I think you did Kate," smirked Cindy.

"Sorry Mom," apologised Jake again. "It was just -." He was about to blame Cindy, but he didn't want to jeopordise any future opportunities with her. "I couldn't help it."

"Never mind," said Cindy dismissively. "It's all sterilised, and now it's time for the piercing. Jake, I think you might go soft now, which is definitely going to help me."

Jake remained standing with his penis hanging out of his boxers while Cindy positioned herself kneeling in front. She dipped the two-inch needle into the brandy and held Jake's cock with her other hand. Cindy pinched the skin below the underside of Jake's glans a few times in a testing way, working out just how much of the tissue she would pierce, and then arrived at a decision on just the right spot.

"Shouldn't you ice this or something?" asked Jake in a nervous way.

"No need Jake. You're a big boy. It's going to sting a little, but the pain will only last a moment. Are you ready?" Cindy asked in a reassuring way.

"Go for it Cindy," replied Jake, while his Mom watched nervously.

Cindy held Jake's semi-hard cock vertically, pressed against his pubic mound. She pinched the flesh ready to pierce and held the sharp needle horizontal, just making light contact with the skin. She offered a warning to Jake and he inhaled deeply, clenched his teeth, closed his eyes and held his breath.

12