Moms Help Son with Penis Issue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy pressed the needle harder, with expert pressure breaking through the entry-side skin and continuing to drive through the tissue until she saw a slight protrusion on the other side. She paused. "How is that Jake?"

"Are we done?" he asked, feeling a sharp surge of pain in his penis and not daring to look down.

"Not yet, but we're half way there. Get ready because I'm going to finish it now."

Jake inhaled again, and Cindy pressed the needle once more until it broke through an exit hole, followed by a small trickle of blood.

"We're there!" Cindy celebrated, and Jake's Mom felt the tension release from her body.

"That wasn't so bad," Jake said with relief, feeling the sharp pain start to wash into a dull ache.

"Now to insert the jewellery," announced Cindy and she collected her earring and focused carefully to align a small indentation on the silverware against the tip of the needle. "OK Jake, this might hurt again," she warned, and as she slowly withdrew the needle, she pressed with the sleeper from the other side, watching with satisfaction as it made it's virgin pass through the new hole.

Jake felt a small surge of sharp pain again, but in a moment the needle was gone and Cindy snapped closed the earring.

"Done!" she announced and then noticed a few tiny spots of blood at the entry and exit holes. "Well, almost done. Let me just tidy this up," offered Cindy and she extended her petite tongue, leaned forward and licked the underside of Jake's cock around the new piercing.

Jake felt an exciting new sensation as Cindy paid attention to him. So many feelings and emotions swirled within him - pain from the old wound, pain from the new wound, excitement at a new piercing, pleasure from Cindy's licks and embarrassment that his Mom was watching. Whatever the constituent emotions, it all added up to an inevitable outcome, and Jake detected his cock growing hard once more, barely 20 minutes since he had last ejaculated.

"I hope you've learned a lesson Jake," said Kate sternly.

"Yes Mom," replied Jake with his head bowed. On the contrary, he'd learned that his interactions with Cindy inevitably result in an exciting new experience.

"Actually Jake, you haven't told us exactly why are you doing this? What made you want to pierce your penis, of all things?" Kate interrogated.

"Yes, Jake," Cindy followed up with curiosity. "What's the motive?"

"Well I thought it might help with sex," Jake confessed. "You know. Something different. Something special."

"Oh Jake," Cindy gushed. "You don't need to do that. You know you've got something special already, don't you?" She trailed her finger the length of his erect shaft.

"It's something I've never tried before," stated Kate. "I mean, sex with a pierced penis. Have you Cindy?"

"No, never."

"Are you interested?" Kate asked Cindy in an inviting way. Jake couldn't believe it. His Mom had essentially asked Cindy to fuck him. And from the smile on Cindy's face, it seemed like it was going to happen.

"I guess," admitted Cindy, looking to Jake, then Kate, then back to Jake.

"What do you think Jake?" asked his Mom in a teasing way. "Would you like to try it out? Tell us how it feels, and give Cindy a new experience?"

Jake's cock twitched and his body tingled all over. Would he?! There was no time to waste, and he nodded, unable to say anything.

Kate grinned in anticipation of the show she was about to direct. "OK! Cindy, get those boxers off and let's put this new piercing through it's paces." Cindy gently pulled Jake's loose shorts to the floor and he stepped out, leaving his erect penis on obvious display.

Kate sat on the carpet with her legs astride, slipped the knot undone on her robe allowing it to part and letting her breasts spill out and revealing her pussy. "Come down here girl," Kate beckoned to her friend.

Cindy was unsure what to do - did Kate want a kiss, or her pussy licked? But with some gentle guidance, Cindy realised that Kate had set herself up as a human seat. Cindy shed her gown, sat on the carpet nestling between Kate's legs and rested her back against Kate's buxom boobs. "Perfect," exhalted Kate as her hands cupped under Cindy's tits. "I get a perfect view from here, and I get access to these bad girls."

Kate directed her instructions to Jake. "Are you ready Jake?"

"Yes Mom. Should I get a condom again?"

"No Jake, of course not. How are you going to get the feeling of your new piercing if you put a rubber over it? Silly boy. Now come on and fuck Cindy - she's waiting."

"In the ass again Mom?"

"For goodness sake Jake! Of course not! Think hygiene. You've got some open wounds on that penis of yours. Do you think anal is a good idea?"

"No Mom."

Cindy interrupted Kate's admonishment. "Bring it here Jake." She held his cock in her hands as she leaned back into Kate's body. The penis didn't feel heavy at all being so aroused that it simply sprung directly upright at every touch. She gently applied her hands to give direction to Jake's hips. "Bring your body forward. That's it. Now bring your cock to me."

Jake's knelt and leaned forward with his face hovering close to Cindy's. She held his shaft tightly and guided the head of his cock to press against her swollen and exposed clitoris. Jake breathed heavily and Cindy moaned a little. She stroked the head back and forwards and eventually she was able to guide Jake's piercing against her pulsating button.

"Ohh - that's it Jake. You've found the spot," Cindy melted with the sensation of the hard jewellery repeatedly slipping against her pussy.

"Good one Jake," piped up Kate. "Now, are you going to fuck her or what?"

Cindy was annoyed. She was enjoying the stimulation of Jake's cock on the exterior of her cunt. Now Kate had fast-tracked the foreplay and it was time for penetration, which Cindy liked to defer until she was completely wet and ready to cum.

Jake was feeling desperate to plunge his cock into Cindy's cunt and simply grunted in accordance. The filaments of pain from the trauma on his penis had completely vanished, overwhelmed by the anticipation that washed over his entire body.

Cindy pinched each side of Jake's member with her forefinger and thumb and guided his bulbous head to her moist entrance. Jake's body was quivering and Cindy could feel Kate's breath on her neck as her friend watched over her shoulder.

Jake's hips sunk and he entered Cindy's pussy in a slow, smooth movement. The view excited Kate, and her hands scooped under Cindy's tits. As Jake pushed into Cindy, her body pressed back and Kate felt her cunt make contact with the small of Cindy's back.

"How does it feel?" Kate whispered into Cindy's ear. Cindy simply moaned in response. "Can you feel the piercing?"

Cindy felt her cunt stretching wider as Jake's girth spread her open, and being immersed in the moment, she was unable to converse. Just as the head of Jake's cock disappeared past her labia, Cindy felt the earring, touching against the delicate skin of her perineum between her pussy and asshole.

Kate offered encouragement while she watched. "Good boy Jake. Keep on going. All the way son." Jake continued sinking and he felt his cock delving deeper, tightly enveloped inside Cindy's pussy. He recalled the feeling of her tight ass around his cock from their last encounter. Cindy's pussy was similarly tight, but the feeling was different. Her pussy felt as soft as velvet, and slippery, and when he started to move back and forth it felt like she was massaging his entire cock.

"How does it feel Cindy? Can you feel the piercing? What's it like?" Kate asked her friend rapid fire questions in an overenthusiastic attempt to imagine what she was missing out on.

"It's good. Real good Kate," Cindy managed to convey in between moans as Jake began driving his pole deeper into her pussy. "I can feel it within me. The cock stretches me. I feel him reaching all the way to the end of my pussy. And I feel you - moving - oh God, it's so good Kate," Cindy gushed in a heightened state of consciousness as Jake's cock filled her body.

"Good boy Jake," Kate praised her son. "She's enjoying it. Now push. Hard. Deep. All the way." Jake's body shook as his abs quivered with his torso suspended over the women's combined bodies.

Jake's thrusting changed in tempo and then he announced in a breathless voice, "I'm going to cum Mom."

Kate responded in an instant. "Pull out! You can't cum inside! Cum all over her tits Jake."

Jake tried to pull back but blurted out in pain and Cindy cried "Ouch" while her body twitched unnaturally.

"I can't!" Jake declared abruptly. "I'm stuck!"

"What?" exclaimed Kate. "What are you talking about? Stuck? You can't be stuck. Just pull your dick out Son."

"I'm trying Mom, but I can't. I think Cindy's holding on."

"What are you talking about Jake?" questioned Kate with a serious tone that said 'stop messing about'. "Cindy, what's going on?"

"I don't know Kate. I know what you mean Jake. When you pull back it's pulling my insides out. Just - just take it easy." Cindy rested her hands on his hips to hold him steady.

Kate craned her neck over Cindy's shoulder for a look to see what was happening. "She's got a tight pussy Jake, but not that tight. Can't you just yank it out? It's just a vagina - there's nothing else holding you there."

"Actually," admitted Cindy. "That's not quite true."

Kate and Jake looked to Cindy anticipating an explanation.

"My Mirena."

"Huh?" said Jake clueless.

"Her IUD, Jake," Kate explained.

"What do you mean?" questioned Jake not understanding.

"It's my contraceptive implant Jake. Don't they teach you any of this stuff in sex-ed? Your ring must be tangled around the cord," Cindy surmised.

"Maybe I can get my finger in there and untie it?" suggested Kate. "Maybe Jake will go soft and we can do something about it?"

"No, I think we can just pull it out," instructed Cindy in a calculating way. "Just gentle Jake. Slowly pull back."

Jake gradually increased the force and pulled his cock back. He could feel the tension on his foreskin and the pain returned as it stretched the new piercing hole and threatened to tear the flesh.

Tears came welling to his eyes, and he admitted his pain. "It hurts Mom. Do we have to do it this way?"

"Oh come on Jake. It's not that bad," Kate tried to settle him. "Just pull. It's not as bad as an episiotomy, is it Cindy? We've both had our vaginas torn open giving birth. This is nothing Jake."

"You guys are fucking crazy!" Jake declared, but he continued to draw back on his cock, and just as the pain peaked he discerned a little 'pop' as the tension went soft and Cindy let out a sigh.

Jake drew all the way out of Cindy's cunt, and the three of them inspected Jake's penis to see that the cock ring was neatly tied onto a small plunger-looking device.

"How the heck did that knot happen?" Kate said in amazement. She crawled around from behind Cindy to looked closely at the mess and began to untie the cord. "Amazing," she said. "I never would have believed it! Oh well - all's well that ends well I guess!"

"But Mom, aren't you forgetting something?" said Jake, obviously expecting some sort of reply, but Kate had no idea.

"What's that Darling?"

"I haven't cum yet," Jake informed the ladies with teenage audacity.

"Oh goodness," Kate replied, realising that Jake's cock remained as hard as a rock and obviously still erect. "We'll have to fix that. Cindy, how are you feeling?"

"Now that that annoying little contraption is out of me, I'm feeling fine," said Cindy, pointing to the IUD on the carpet.

"What's it to be Jake? How would you like it?" asked his Mom, glad that that the misadventure with the IUD was over, but feeling like Jake needed a special reward in return for the mishap.

"Actually," said Jake with a gulp, once more incredulously poised to act out more of his deepest fantasies. "Could I do it with both of you? In your mouths?"

Kate and Cindy looked to each other and giggled like school girls. They said nothing in reply but shifted their naked bodies side-by-side and sat on their haunches with mouths open and pink tongues just protruding on their bottom lips.

Jake stood and angled his stiff cock downwards toward Cindy's mouth. He slipped the head between her lips and she delivered a short, sweet suck on his member. It felt so good that his ass clamped tight, but he drew his cock out and swung it across to Kate's mouth with a viscous thread of semen trailing from the tip.

Kate sucked the cock into her mouth for the second time that day, and as Cindy watched on she commented on the piercing. "You can't help but play with the piercing with your tongue, can you Kate?" Kate replied with a muffled sound of joyful agreement.

Cindy grasped the shaft midway down and helped to navigate Jake's cock out of Kate's mouth. "I think you're onto a winning idea Jake. This piercing. This cock. It's beautiful." She licked under the head and her tongue circled around the jewellery.

The sensations were sending Jake over the Moon. Kate leaned forward too and Jake was sent into a tailspin as he watched the two women's tongues swirl together and work their way across the head of his cock in a coordinated way.

Jake felt his balls contract, and his glute muscles tighten. An orgasm was rising and could not be denied for much longer. The women could sense it building too and they moaned together as Cindy jerked his shaft while the women alternated taking the cock into their mouth. Finally, in a burst like thunder Jake's cock exploded in an eruption of cum that sprayed across Cindy's forehead, then Kate's cheek, then into Kate's mouth, before Cindy sucked the glans into her mouth to enjoy the final few spurts of semen as the cock twitched into softness.

Cindy let the penis slip from her mouth. The two women watched in fascination as a final cloudy drop of semen emerged from Jake's cock and oozed along his frenulum, trailing down to the piercing and accumulating in a bulbous drop on the silver metal. The women smiled at the sight, before Kate leaned forward and licked away the dribble of cum.

Jake slumped onto the sofa in physical exhaustion while the women found the face washer and cleaned the ropes of cum from each other's faces.

Kate looked up at the wall clock. "Good God!" she exclaimed. "Look at the time! Jake, it's time for school collection. I forgot to tell you - you've got to go and pick up the young ones from school this afternoon."

Cindy and Kate collected their gowns from the floor and slipped them on. Kate threw Jake's boxer's across to him and continued delivering instructions. "Quick, get some clothes on. Take my car if you like. The keys are in my purse in the kitchen. And why don't you grab an extra $50 and call in to get yourself some proper jewellery for your new piercing sometime." Jake was slow to move. "Hurry up now Jake!" Kate hurried him and gave him a playful smack on the ass.

Cindy settled back into the other sofa in her gown and called out as Jake headed to the kitchen. "Thanks Jake! You can call in to my place to return my earring whenever you're ready".

The women sighed in satisfaction at their experience. "Well that was fun, wasn't it?" Kate asked as she held up a half bottle of champagne. "Another drink?"

12