Mom's Hidden Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A surprise return from college reveals a secret.
2.8k words
3.98
97.5k
175

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers

Mom's Hidden Life, Ch. 01

This is the beginning to a new set of stories. Thank you to diana_mature for helping me develop ideas for this series (and for being a wonderful chat mommy). I hope you all enjoy it!

I rushed back to my apartment after finishing my last exam of the semester. My bags were already packed, and I just needed to load up my car and head home. The semester had been pretty brutal and I was really looking forward to some time away from school.

Typically, on the last Friday of a semester I would have stuck around to party with friends for at least one night, but this time around I had a special urge to surprise my mother for her birthday by getting home early. That way, I could spend the whole weekend with her.

The drive home, while actually only about two hours, seemed to last an eternity. Especially over this past term, I had become closer with my mom, chatting with her more often on the phone and exchanging texts more frequently. Something about nearing the end of my time in college was making me appreciate my connection with her more deeply.

Finally arriving at home, I pulled into the driveway and excitedly grabbed my bag from the backseat. Getting to the garage, I opened the keypad and entered the code -- the same code that we had used for the garage my entire life. But this time, it didn't work. Assuming I had entered it wrong, I tried it again. Still nothing. I tried the code a third time with the same result.

I considered texting Mom to see if she had changed the code, but that would have ruined the fun part of the surprise -- seeing Mom's face light up with joy with first time she saw that I was home. Not having a house key on me, I decided to go around back and try the patio door, which was often left unlocked during the day.

About halfway around the house, I heard it. A unique, rhythmic sound -- a sound that I had heard plenty of times both in person and on videos from the Internet -- but not a sound I expected to hear at this time. It was clearly the skin-on-skin slapping sound of someone being fucked hard and deep. As I approached the window on this side of the house -- Mom's bedroom window, which I could see was open -- I heard more. Grunts, moans, yelps... all of the sounds one associates with rough fucking.

A quick aside about my mother. I've always found her objectively attractive, and like many guys she was one of my first sexual fantasies. Whenever she would visit me at school, my friends and roommates would make endless jokes to me about how badly they wanted to bang my mom. But not even in my most depraved fantasies could I have imagined the view that greeted me as I carefully crept to her bedroom window and peeked inside.

Mom, entirely naked, was on all fours getting pounded from behind by the most muscular and sculpted-looking black man I had ever seen. Even from a distance I could see that his cock was absolutely massive. He gripped my mom by her ample hips as he mercilessly railed her, punctuating his thrusts occasionally with slaps on Mom's ass and short bits of dirty talk.

"That's a good white bitch... take that dick... take it! You like it, slut. Tell me you like that dick."

"I love your dick! Oh God, I love your huge black fucking cock."

A hard slap on Mom's ass startled me out of my daze, and it was followed quickly by three more, each harder than the last.

"What do you call me, white bitch? Remember your manners."

"Sir! Mmm, oh God, I'm sorry sir. I love your...mmm... fuck... yes... I love your huge black cock, sir."

"There's a good bitch. Here's another load for that pussy."

The man pushed deep into Mom as he pulled her back to him, plunging his massive meat deep into my mother. I couldn't believe Mom could take the whole thing. She moaned loudly in what sounded like a mix of pleasure and pain as the big cock pumped her full of cum.

As he finished spurting, he pulled his prodigious cock out of Mom's pussy and got off the bed, then circled around so that his still-hard meat was right in Mom's face. He grabbed a handful of Mom's hair and forced her mouth down on the massive shaft without any apparent concern for her comfort or ability to breathe.

"Clean that dick, slut. Yeah, choke on that shit. All the way down like a good bitch."

Mom obviously couldn't respond with anything more than a series of desperate, choking grunts. I actually began to worry that she would suffocate. After probably fifteen seconds, the man removed his cock from Mom's throat.

"You've gotten good at that."

"Yes sir, anything for your cock."

"Have some more."

The process was repeated several times more or less like this, with Mom somehow managing not to pass out from lack of air. Mom also received a barrage of slaps to her face, tits, and ass during the process. Mom was allowing herself to be treated like a piece of meat.

Seemingly satisfied with the punishment he had dealt out to Mom's face and throat, the man pulled out entirely and picked her up like a toy. I could see his arms bulging as he held her cradled in his arms, and even a straight guy like me had to appreciate the appeal that a perfectly muscled god like this would have for a woman.

Holding her like this, he kissed her with a passion that didn't match the rough nature of his previous treatment, but was still very forceful. He clearly knew that he was in control of Mom's body. He then rather unceremoniously dropped Mom onto the bed, in position so that she was reclined with her head on the pillows.

"Stay right there, white bitch. I'll be back."

With that, he left the room. Mom simply lay on her back for a time staring at the ceiling and breathing deeply. I crouched down further to avoid being seen, but couldn't pull myself entirely away from the view.

Mom's face was flushed, and her makeup was streaked and splotchy. Her face, arms, and chest glistened with... sweat? Surely she had exerted herself, but there was no way she would sweat that much. Was it possible that it was... cum? It would have been a lot if so, far more than one guy could have given her.

As Mom caught her breath, I tried to process what I was seeing. In the excitement of seeing Mom get used as a fucktoy for a huge black cock, I was overlooking the simple pleasure of just seeing Mom naked. Her ample tits heaved as she breathed deeply, and from this angle I could see that her pussy was entirely shaved.

At this point I noticed that I had developed a massive erection and would definitely need to relieve myself. However, I obviously couldn't go inside until Mom was done entertaining her... "guest." This side of the house was pretty secluded, backing up to a thick stand of trees that expanded into deeper woods. There was no house that way for at least a mile and minimal risk that anyone would be passing by. Deciding to risk it for the sake of my poor confined erection, I quietly unbuckled my pants and freed my cock.

My cock is pretty sizeable, at just under eight inches in length, but after seeing the equipment on Mom's friend I was honestly feeling pretty inadequate. Regardless, I knew I needed to cum, and I started stroking. I carefully moved back to a spot by the window where I could see inside. At this point, Mom was scrolling through her phone absent-mindedly, laying reclined on the bed. I still hadn't seen the guy again since he left the room.

Playing back the images in my head, I stroked myself hard. It was hands-down the hottest thing I had ever witnessed, even though I was fighting off the feeling of dirtiness at spying on my own mother's sexual escapades. I stifled a moan as I remembered how deep and rough Mom had gotten fucked. However, I wasn't watching my feet and I stepped right on a branch as I shifted my weight. In the context of the situation, it was like a bomb going off.

I stared down at the broken stick that had betrayed me, then quickly glanced back through the window. To my horror, there was Mom staring straight back at me, her jaw dropped in almost stereotypically comic fashion. The look of shock on her face quickly turned to fear as she realized what I had probably just seen. She started motioning with her hands to shoo me away from the window, when suddenly there was a voice from outside her room.

"White bitch, ready for round three?"

Mom looked in panic towards the door, re-doubling her efforts to motion me away from the window, but I was transfixed and stood motionless, cock still in hand below the window. When she realized I wasn't leaving, she bit her lip anxiously and appeared to wrestle with a decision. The voice came again.

"Ready for round three?" The man who had been railing Mom so hard a few minutes ago returned to the doorway, cock still out and still looking gargantuan.

"Umm..."

Seeing Mom's indecision, the man swaggered toward the bed. With his immensely muscular frame, he towered over Mom as she lay on her back. He reached out and turned her face to look up at him.

"Did we wear our little white bitch out?"

"Just a little, I think."

We, I thought... Who is we?

Just then, several more men -- all black, all clearly chiseled specimens of raw masculinity -- entered the room as well. They were all naked or at least shirtless, and the cocks I could see were equally impressive as the first man's.

"Hold on boys," instructed the man at Mom's bedside. "Let's give her a rest."

"Thank you, sir," Mom said as she smiled up at him.

"We don't want to overuse a good piece of fuckmeat like you. Want to call it a day?"

"I... I think so. I really want more but... I'm just so worn out from you guys."

"Fair enough... but next time you're getting all three rounds, understand?"

"Of course, sir. Thank you for a great afternoon."

"Alright, well me and the boys are going to roll out then. I'll get you the video when I get back home. Same time next week?"

"That should work. Oh, and you guys should leave through the backdoor. The bitch across the street is super nosy, and she'll definitely start talking if she sees five black guys leaving my house in the middle of the afternoon."

Five?! My mind was racing. Did Mom fuck five black guys today?

"No problem. The van is over by the park anyway. Until next week then... white bitch."

The last part was said tenderly, in a way that showed a close relationship between my mother and this hung, hulking physical masterpiece. He even leaned down for a peck on the lips before he exited. Not wanting to be seen, I quickly pulled up my pants and went back to my car in the driveway, hoping no one would notice it before they left.

I waited nervously until my phone dinged, notifying me of a text.

You can come in now. Front door is unlocked.

It was from Mom, of course.

Shaking, I went to the front door and entered the house. Not quite knowing what to think or expect, I walked through the foyer to the kitchen area. Mom was sitting at the dinner table, pensively sipping some tea.

"Hey," she said, only glancing up to make eye contact for a brief moment.

"Hey, Mom," I responded simply. "How, um... so what's... how have you been...?"

Mom looked up at me without answering my question. She fixed me with a stern glare as she spoke.

"Do you just want to sit down and talk about it? Just get it out in the open? I know what you saw me doing and it's going to be way too awkward if we don't address it."

"Sure... sure, of course." I took a sit across from her at the table.

"So... I don't know how much you saw. How long were you there?"

"Not long, just a few minutes. You were... doing it when I first got to the window."

"Doing it? You mean..." Mom trailed off, smiling, then continued. "... you mean getting fucked?"

"Yeah, you were getting fucked. Hard. By that black guy with the huge..."

"Cock. You can just say it. And yes, Darren's cock is huge. Probably the biggest I've ever had."

I was having trouble maintaining eye contact with Mom as she said these things. We had always been relatively open discussing things like sex, at least compared with some other families, but the talk had never been so explicit as this.

"Him... and a few other guys, too?"

"Yes, some guys I met at the gym. I've been going a lot more often for the past few months and I feel better than ever."

"You do look great, by the way." In all the excitement I had neglected to notice how good Mom looked even with her clothes on.

"Thank you. That makes me feel good."

Mom sipped her tea, deep in thought.

"You know, I did fine with you away at school for a while, but at some point I just started feeling incredibly lonely. I needed some more human interaction so I started going to the gym, out to clubs with friends, even using some dating apps to set up meetings with guys."

"Clearly you're very popular at the gym," I joked. Mom looked back at me without smiling, simply biting her lip as she thought about how to continue.

"Yes... to make a long story short, Darren was my personal trainer when I really started kicking things into high gear. He made me feel so... powerful and capable. He still makes me feel that, but our relationship has obviously gone beyond professional."

"And the other guys?"

"Friends of Darren's, and some I met on my own. All the ones today I know through Darren."

"So... sorry Mom, this is really forward... did you fuck all of them? Like... in turns?"

"Sometimes that's how I like it... one-on-one fucking for hours as they rotate in and out, keeping me constantly satisfied. But not today. Today they all took me at once."

"Like, a gangbang?"
Mom smiled at this.

"Yes honey, like a gangbang. One of the them in each hole and me jerking the other two as best I could. It was... intense. It always is."

"So this a normal thing?"

"Pretty normal. I think I've lost count of how many times and how many guys I've done it with. This time was slightly different because we made a video of it."

"A vid-... wow. You're like a porn star."

"Not quite, but it is hot to know that my escapades are documented somewhere. Proof that I'm a sexy woman who can catch a lot of dick."

"Are they all black?"

"Yes, honey. Your sweet mommy is now 100% property of black cock, and I don't see that changing anytime soon."

I swallowed hard hearing this, attempting to readjust my sitting position as my cock started to get hard. Any filter that there had been on Mom's dirty talking was quickly disappearing.

"I think what I've enjoyed most about my BBC gangbangs is the way that they treat me. They use me so hard, so forcefully. They know how a woman should be handled, and they know how to work those huge pieces of meat."

"Mom, really, I don't need to he-..."

"Yes, you do. If you are going to stand outside Mommy's window and masturbate while she plays with her friends, you can listen to all of the details I want you to hear."

"OK... yes ma'am."

"Good. They work me over so good with their huge dicks. Every hole is guaranteed to be stretched and leaking cum by the end of the session. They never disappoint me. They slap me around, call me names... any rough thing you can imagine, they do it to me."

"Wow."

"I've never been happier sexually in my entire life."

"That's wonderful. I still have a lot of questions, but that's great. I'm... I'm happy for you, Mom."

"I think I know a way that might answer some of those questions, if you're interested."

"What's that?"

Mom grinned at me evilly.

"Want to see the video?"

To be continued...


SonForBBW
SonForBBW
975 Followers