Mom's Hidden Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son watch videos together; Mom gets used by BBC.
3.4k words
4.23
69.6k
98

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
974 Followers

Mom's Hidden Life, Ch. 02

Did I... did I want to see the video? Had I heard Mom correctly? Was she offering to show me the video of her gangbang? I was barely able to process the idea. Not hearing an answer, Mom just smirked at me knowingly.

"I'll take that as a yes, baby. How about you get more settled in, and I'll let you know when I have the video from Darren. And if you need to... deal with that," she said, indicating the bulge in my pants, "well... the old computer is still in your room. It might even still have all of your old bookmarked sites on it... along with some of my recent favorites."

Fighting a moment of embarrassment at Mom's suggestion, I managed to mumble out an "ok." Mom stood, kissed me lovingly on the forehead, and excused herself from the kitchen, heading to her room and closing the door.

My erection was raging and I knew that I had to take Mom up on her offer before I exploded out of my jeans. My head was swimming with erotic thoughts of my own mother. These thoughts were some of my classic mom/son fantasies, now intermingled with new ideas of Mom being used as a gangbang fucktoy for a group of strong, hung black guys from her gym.

I got to my room, closed the door, and immediately removed my clothes. I fired up the old computer - still running smoothly, if a bit more loud - and checked on my old porn folders. Sure enough, there they were in all their meticulously cultivated glory. Hundreds of my favorite videos, sorted into categories for easy browsing.

Given the events of the afternoon, I was understandably in the mood for some porn involving mothers. I was already rock hard by the time the first video started.

This one involved a mother and son forced to spend the night together in a hotel with only one bed - a classic premise, but one that I continually got off to. The woman in the video even somewhat resembled my mom - curvy, with ample tits and a big round ass. Definitely in the BBW range, and definitely the kind of woman that always got me turned on.

I skipped ahead a little bit in the video, skimming over the intro parts where the mother and son realize their dilemma and decide to make the best of things. About ten minutes in, the son began to let his hands wander, causing some indignation from his mother. However, failing to convince her son to leave her alone, soon enough the mother began reciprocating. Within a few minutes, they were entirely naked, with the mom riding her son's hard shaft and moaning uncontrollably.

There was a bottle of lotion on my nightstand, which I used to lube up my cock and begin stroking. I used both hands as I reached full erection. Given that Mom knew exactly what I was doing in my room, I made no attempt to be quiet, even keeping the volume up quite high on my computer.

I worked my cock up and down as I watched the incestuous depiction on screen. The mother was very vocal, urging her son to pound her harder the whole time. At one point, the son removed himself from his mother's pussy, got her in doggy position, then immediately re-entered her to plow her from behind.

The son's first orgasm was a big one. He pulled out and exploded, spurting long strings of cum all over his mother's naked back. They moaned in unison as the mom appeared to be cumming as well, playing furiously with her clit and fingering herself roughly. I couldn't help but let out a moan of my own as I watched this play out.

Just then, I heard something from the other side of the door. A slight creak of the floor, and a light moan. Mom was listening to me play with myself. I ratcheted up the intensity of my stroking and began talking dirty out loud.

"That's it mommy, take that cock. Take that big fucking load from your son."

When I said this, there was a small thud from the doorway. Mom must have fallen or bumped into the door as she listened. At that point, it was silly to continue pretending that I didn't know she was there. Rising from my chair - cock still fully raging and erect - I walked to the door and opened it.

From the hallway, Mom smiled seductively at me. Her face was flushed, as if she had just orgasmed and was still coming down from it.

"Hi again, baby. I just... couldn't help listening to you."

"Want to watch, too?" I beckoned her inside and directed her to the bed, directly behind my desk.

"Oh, honey. You want me to watch you jerk off? I shouldn't. Moms shouldn't do that with their sons."

"Moms also shouldn't let their sons see them get gangbanged, but..."

"Fair point. Well, get back to it. Show me how you do it."

I resumed the video with Mom watching over my shoulder. The son squirted a big gob of lube into his hand and applied it to his cock, then applied a similar amount to his mother's asshole. He plunged two fingers into her for a few seconds before positioning his cock at her tight backdoor.

"Oh, this one! I like this one."

"You've watched it?"

"I've watched all your videos, baby. And many, many more. Hell, I probably watch more porn than you do."

"God, that's hot," I said as I started stroking once more. The mom was moaning on screen as her son penetrated her ass. The look on her face showed both pain and pleasure as she was being split open from behind.

I stroked to the taboo imagery on screen, but was truly wrapped up in thoughts about my own mother and her sexual escapades. Mom sat on the bed and observed as I lewdly pleasured myself in front of her. I peeked over my shoulder occasionally to make eye contact with her. When I did this, she would give me little nods of reassurance to tell me that what we were doing was fine. She also rubbed herself through her pants, though she didn't make any moves to remove them or come closer to me.

After a few more minutes, Mom's phone pinged with a message. It was from Darren, letting her know that the video had been uploaded and was now available to watch.

"Well," Mom said. "I just watched you indulge some of your dirty fantasies... are you ready to watch me indulge mine? Are you ready to watch your mother get owned by black cock?"

"God yes. I'm so ready."

"Let's go to my room. I can hook my laptop up to the big TV for us. And don't worry about getting dressed. You can... continue playing with yourself in there."

As Mom hooked up the computer to her TV, she addressed the nature of what we were about to watch.

"Just to give you fair warning, it's going to be pretty rough. Can you handle seeing that?"

"Sure. I love watching rough videos."

"I mean, really rough... like... extremely rough. The first round that we tried was themed around a... well, a home-invasion fantasy of mine."

"A home invasion," I repeated robotically, not quite processing what Mom was telling me.

"A lot of what you'll see in the first part of the video will look a lot like rape. But everything they did to me was specifically requested by me, I promise. If I look uncomfortable, it's all part of the fantasy."

"Okay. I'm ready." I felt my cock twitch at the idea of watching Mom get taken so roughly.

"Here we go." Mom pushed play on the laptop and moved to lie next to me on the bed, reclined up on her pillows. My cock was getting harder by the second, and Mom stripped naked as well. When she noticed my eyes on her, she blushed slightly and assumed her position to my left on the bed.

"Don't get any ideas though. We're just playing with ourselves while we watch, okay? No touching each other. There's lotion on the nightstand if you need some."

The movie started and my eyes were riveted to the screen. The scene opened with Mom reclined on the bed, similar to how she was now, flipping through a fashion magazine. She was in a flimsy nightgown with her tits basically falling out. About thirty seconds in, there was the sound of a slamming door offscreen and Mom looked up sharply, with a look of confusion on her face. Moments after that, Darren entered the frame followed by his accomplices. Mom looked at them and gasped in shock.

"Who... who are you? I'm calling the police!"

Mom's panic was very convincing as she scrambled for her phone on the opposite side of the bed. Darren moved quickly to subdue her though.

With a hand around her throat, he leaned close to her and spoke menacingly in her ear.

"I don't think so. We've got way too much we want to do with you today."

"P-p-please... my... my husband will be home soon."

This earned Mom a hard slap from Darren, who laughed as he did it.

"See, this is not good. You're already off to a bad start, lying to us like that. If you lie to us again, you'll regret it, understood?"

Mom nodded her head wordlessly as the tears welled in her eyes. The other guys began stripping partially in view of the camera. I could see several cocks were already hard.

"You know what we want, right?"

Another wordless nod from Mom, followed by a sniffle as she held back her very convincing tears.

"You ever had black dick before?"

"...no." The tears began to roll down Mom's cheeks. She was quite a fine actor.

Another slap came, hard and fast. Mom moaned in pain.

"You call me sir when you talk to me, white bitch."

"Yes, sir."

"Good slut. We're going to have you addicted to black dick in no time. Now strip." She complied, stripping entirely naked and staring in horror at the massive cocks that were surrounding her. They forced her to our knees and began to slap her face with several cocks at once. Her face showed disgust with the way they were treating her and she let out a groan of desperation. Her heavy tits bounced around as she tried to avoid the assault of hands and stiff cocks on her face.

"Now show us how white bitches suck. Open that pretty mouth and take as much as you can."

Darren was the first to shove his gargantuan tool into Mom's waiting mouth. Her eyes bulged in fear at the sudden invasion. She could only get halfway down on him before her throat barrier stopped the progress. Darren tried again unsuccessfully to shove it down. Mom was fully in tears by now.

Darren pulled his glistening shaft from Mom's mouth with a look of disappointment on his face.

"We'll have to work on that, white bitch. Maybe these other boys will have better luck."

At that, each of the other men took turns grabbing Mom's head and forcing their cocks into her mouth as deep as they would go, with similar results. Mom was a mess by the end, with tears and saliva coating her face and chin. Her breath came short and ragged as she tried to recover.

"You're sure you enjoyed this, Mom?" I asked her, snapping her from her focus on the screen. "You're crying and choking."

"Oh I know baby. Don't worry. It was beautiful and hot. You can't tell here but I was as wet as I've ever been. My safe word was red, and I trusted Darren completely to stop when I said stop. But... I loved every second. Oh, here comes a great part where they start to actually fuck me!"

Mom directed my attention back to the screen as one of the men lay on the bed with his huge cock sticking straight up. Darren had one hand around Mom's neck as he dragged her to the bed, forcing her into a position to ride the waiting cock. She tried to resist but was given a hard slap followed by several smacks on her big, round ass.

"Ride his dick, white bitch," said Darren as he forced her down on it.

"Oh God oh God no! Too big! It's too - ohhh... oh God, oh fuck, it's too big!"

Mom was positively sobbing as the massive black cock violated her pussy. She tried to cover her face with her hands only to have them torn away by the man fucking her.

"Look at me when I fuck you, slut," he ordered her. "Take all this fucking dick." He thrust up into Mom with savage force as his hands gripped the ample globes of her ass, pulling her down on him. Mom screamed as the whole length stretched her out, but something off screen caught her eye and caused her to gasp in horror.

Just then, another one of the huge black guys walked into frame, stroking lube onto his cock. Mom knew exactly what his plan was.

"Please... please, not there... not like that. Not with... oh God... not with him in me too. Please just one at a time. You'll break me."

"Damn right, white bitch," said Darren as he choked her again. "When we wear you out we can find more sluts like you anywhere in this neighborhood. Fat white sluts that have never been fucked by a real dick. You better appreciate what we're doing for you. Say thank you."

Mom sobbed and sniffled before spitting out a grudging, "Thank you, sir."

"Good girl. Now spread that ass, Ronny is gonna show you what you're good for."

Again I addressed Mom, who had begun playing with herself while watching her on-screen violation.

"Mom, it's so rough. You're really crying. You're sure this was all OK?"

"Honey, we don't have to keep watching if you're going to worry the whole time. I loved it. It was my fantasy and they fulfilled it for me. And a big part of that fantasy was being forced down on a huge black cock while another one was shoved up my ass." She nodded her head toward the TV as the second cock entered her. She howled like a banshee on screen.

It felt so awkward being both concerned about Mom's well-being as she was ravaged by these huge black cocks on video, but also being immensely turned on. I had been stroking absent-mindedly most of the time so far, but now I really started going at it in earnest as I watched my sweet mother get DP'ed.

Mom screamed the whole time that the second cock was entering her. It was an inhuman wail, and surely an authentic indicator of the pain she was in. But at no point did she use her safeword.

She quieted down once the cock was all the way in and began thrusting in and out. He must have applied a lot of lube for her to be able to take it, especially with another cock filling her pussy at the same time. She did scream once more when the guy buttfucking her - Ronny - pulled her hair back roughly and slapped her ass, but for the most part she was just panting and moaning and trying to stay composed.

My cock was at full hardness as I stroked to this. Both men were using my mother's thick body like it belonged to them; at this point, it truly did. She was entirely at their mercy. Mom's tits and ass were being slapped and spanked, her hair was being pulled, and both of her holes were being stuffed with some of the biggest cocks I had ever seen.

Mom got fucked like this for several minutes before a third guy stood up on the bed and shoved his cock in Mom's mouth. She groaned as he worked his thick shaft all the way down and started to facefuck her. The noises Mom was making on screen were getting me so turned on that I let out an involuntary moan, causing Mom to smirk mischievously at me from the other side of the bed.

"Enjoying it, baby?"

"I am. It's so hot."

"This was my favorite part. They're going to cum soon in all three holes."

I continued to watch Mom getting all her holes plugged while I stroked myself closer to orgasm. The guy fucking Mom's pussy let out a groan and started thrusting harder into her.

"About to cum, white bitch. You want all this black cum in your pussy? You want me to fill you up?"

Still playing the reluctant participant, Mom tried to shake her head no, which was difficult while being throatfucked. She tried to scream but was again unable to form any words.

"Ha, too bad bitch. Here it comes." The guy groaned in pleasure as he shot his cream into my mother's pussy. The cock in her mouth was removed, allowing her to say a few words as she was being creampied.

"No, no, no, oh my God no... you can't... oh God..."

"That's right, gonna fuck a black baby into that fat white pussy."

This must have been too much for Ronny, still roughly fucking her ass. He let out a similar groan of pleasure and started pumping her ass hard, clearly shooting his load into her as well. Mom moaned as she felt that load filling her rear entrance.

Soon after this, the guy who had been fucking her mouth stroked several thick spurts of cum right onto her face. With all three reaching climax at roughly the same time, they all pulled out of her and got off of the bed, leaving Mom collapsed in a heap, panting and crying.

Darren and the fifth guy (who had not gotten in on the fucking action yet) dragged Mom off the bed and put her on her knees. She looked up nervously as they both stroked their cocks in front of her face. She looked so incredibly submissive - so small, compared to the hulking, muscular men who were using her as a sex toy.

Darren put a hand on Mom's head and held her in place as he added his own load to the mess of her face. Mom was silent as he did so, accepting the cum like the helpless slave she clearly was. When Darren finished, his partner followed suit. One of the guys grabbed the camera from its stand and moved for a closeup of Mom's face. She reluctantly looked up into the lens. Her face was a mess of tears, cum, saliva, and ruined makeup. It was nearly enough to make me cum right there.

"Do I look pretty?" Mom asked me as she saw my reaction. "Do you like seeing your mother this way?"

"So fucking hot. So dirty and nasty." I knew I couldn't hold off cumming much longer if I kept stroking. Mom noticed me being careful with my cock, and handed me the box of tissues from her bedside table.

"Look at that," came a voice from off camera. "This is how a white bitch is supposed to look. Is that right, white bitch?"

"Yes sir," Mom choked out on screen.

"But you're not done yet, are you?"

"No, sir."

"What's going to happen next, white bitch?"

"You're going to fuck me more?"

"Damn fucking right!" the speaker said while delivering a hard slap to Mom's face. "Every cock here is going to cum in that pussy and that fat white ass."

"Oh God..."

Mom's lips trembled as she stared up at the forest of huge cocks surrounding her. I held a handful of tissues to the head of my dick as I lost control and started spurting. Mom raised an eyebrow and watched as I came, knowing full well that I was cumming for her.

"You enjoyed that, huh?"

"Oh yes... I really did... it was so hot, seeing you, you know... like that."

"Getting my holes stuffed full of massive black meat?"

"Yeah, exactly... wow."

"Now that you've gotten that of your system," Mom continued "we can take a break. We'll watch the rest later when you've had some time to recharge. I won't lie, I love that you enjoy watching it too."

"I guess I'm kind of surprised. I didn't expect to enjoy it so much."

"Well we can continue later. Now, get out of your mother's room and go put on some clothes."

To be continued...


SonForBBW
SonForBBW
974 Followers