All Comments on 'Mom's Holiday House Pt. 02'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I like the story. There's nothing like the love between the mother and son. One thing did confuse me, when his wife's mother said she was coming to see him at the Holiday House, she said it take her a couple of hours. In the next sentence, he said he heard her outside in 10 minutes. Big time difference I would think. I still like the story and hope to see the love get stronger between him and his mother. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 5 years ago
Better than the first part

There are still some grammatical errors to clean up but overall a much better effort. I too was confused with the timing of the MIL as is pointed out. Looking forward to a possible threesome(?).

TLMorganTLMorganalmost 5 years ago

Got to fuck two big breasted women in one day! Lucky guy. Can't wait for chapter 3!

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

This a very good story , love it. AAAAAA++++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
1258 Followers
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES