Mom's Holiday House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers

"I'm gonna CUM!" she screamed.

"Me too!" I gasped.

We bucked wildly on the sofa as she bounced on my cock meeting each others thrust. Her hand was a blur on her clit as I fucked my long shaft into my mother inlaws pussy. Finally, we came together.

Our bodies shook together and both of us screamed as I erupted spurts of hot cum into her pussy. She threw her head back and her hands in the air as she came while bouncing on my sensitive dick.

"Jeeeeesus...gnnnnnnnn!" I moaned still cumming into the depths of her cunt.

"Ahhhhh...baby! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed.

Finally she stopped bouncing and I let go of her tits. She grabbed my face and started kissing me. Tongue deep in my mouth. It was passionate and beautiful. Finally I relaxed and we both caught our breath.

"That was incredible! I haven't been loved like that in years and it was worth it! This stays between us right?" she asked.

"Of course it does, we don't need to tell anyone and perhaps this can happen again. Your breasts are amazing!" I said.

Janine climbed off and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I got dressed and by that time she was ready to go. I gave her one last kiss and grabbed a handful of boob before sending her on her way. What an incredible day so far.

I went to the TV lounge and idly flicked through channels. Mom should be home sometime soon.

A few hours mom still wasn't home, I messaged, but no answer. Must still be at her friend's lunch I thought. I was getting horny again believe it or not. I sat on the sofa and unbuckled my jeans. I found some porn on my phone and cast it over to the TV. Some titfuck porn would get the job done.

Just as I reached into my pants, I heard a voice.

"That's an interesting movie you have playing." It was mom and she caught me with my pants down. "Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Of course not mom." I said as I patted the seat next to me. We watched in silence as the man shoved his large cock between a giant set of natural tits.

"You really like this titfucking don't you, Mr boob boy? Those are some huge tits, but not as big as these." She lifted her top up revealing that massive bra holding the biggest tits I had ever seen. J cup tits.

I stared at her incredible breasts. So incredibly massive, soft and warm I needed them.

Mom came closer squashing her tits against me. Her long, manicured nails stroked my face, neck, chest and ears which made me feel so relaxed.

The fire was still crackling and roaring up the chimney, the sound of the cold wind howling outside and the warmth and comfort I felt being with mom in our cabin far away from anyone and any distractions was just too perfect. At this stage, there was nothing more than I wanted to do than thank mom in the best way I could, with pleasure.

I got up and pulled her pants off. "Oh my Mr Boob boy, time for some pleasure for mommy?" She wasn't wearing panties. I started kissing her inner thighs. Mom, still in a very relaxed state starting moaning. I kissed her thighs while stroking her groin just above her pussy. My fingers gently tickled her groin while moving them slowly towards her pussy.

"Ahhhhh darling, that's so good!" mom moaned. I kept going.

I slowly parted her beautiful pussy lips open and smelt the warm, sweet smell of my mom's most private parts. I now used my fingers and to stroke the wet lips, gently massaging them with my fingertips. I moved my head closer as mom spread her legs more. I started slowly licking her pussy from the bottom, sensitive opening, around it, lapping up her juices. I heard mom moaning now and slightly bucking her hips. I darted my wet tongue slowly into her vagina, feeling the tight wet warmth massage my cock. I lapped up her pussy around the sensitive lips and finally just to the clitoris. When I reached it, I swirled my tongue around the tiny bud, teasing mom and making her moan louder now as I continued licking around her clit.

"Baby, son, please don't tease me, please let me have it...It's been so long!"

I didn't say anything but stopped licking and stroking. Then suddenly I latched onto her clit, lapping it up gently, sucking it slowly as if I were French kissing it. "Ohhh...gnnnnnn!" she moaned. I knew I was doing a good job. While I licked and sucked her clit, I inserted 1 finger into her. I rubbed her G-Spot slowly and gradually went faster. I felt moms' hips buck and push my head down into the glorious musky cunt. She was going to cum. I inserted another finger while lapping her clit harder now in a good rhythm. I kept going. I felt her legs shaking and finally she bucked her hips up while I continued eating her out and she came.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK...CHRIST...GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...I'M COMING!" She screamed as her legs shook and her hands scrunched the sofa. I stopped licking for her to cum hard and she did inches from my face while yelling, cursing and finally breathing heavily, slowly and happily with a smile on her face.

"Baby that was incredible! Where did you learn to do that?" she asked.

"You know, girlfriends, magazines, videos, you know?" I replied.

"I don't think anyone has made me come that hard ever. I'm so proud of you my boy. Why don't we go upstairs and continue the fun?"

"Of course mom, I would love that." I turned off the porn.

Mom took my hand and slowly, both of us walked up the stairs into the warm bedroom. The room my mom and dad used to share.

Mom and I lay on the bed. I was on my back with my hard cock pointing in the air. Mom was sitting on the bed to the side of me. She smiled at me. I grabbed huge handfuls of her giant J cup tits. They were so heavy, so full, soft and her tight pink nipples stood at attention. I slowly played with her breasts and her nipples. Her thin torso hidden behind giant masses of tits. She spat in her hands and wrapped her wet warm hands around my shaft. Her hands corkscrewed over my cock, to the sensitive head and back down again.

I felt her slippery hands guide up my cock slowly and with purpose all while mom smiled at me nursing on her giant tits. I felt immense pleasure as her hands went down my cock feeling the soft hands stroking my hard cock. It jerked a bit in her hand. I was in titty heaven, moaning and writhing in pleasure. Up and down her hands went making me feel loved, secure and happy. It was incredible pleasure.

"Mom, if it's ok with you, can we...could we make love?"

"Of course, darling she said." The room was warm, we were both horny and mom had given me permission to enter her. Mom lay on her back and I got on top of her. I looked down at her beautiful face and immense tits. Her tits were so big they were sitting under her chin. I positioned myself and feeling the heat of her pussy before I had even entered it made it incredibly hot and sensual. My cock slowly parted her lips as the excitement was electric. I pushed in further feeling for the first time not only my mom's pussy. The hot warm feeling enveloping and massaging my cock felt magnificent. I groaned together with mom as I slowly inserted more of my cock into her. The feeling was not only amazing but made me feel closer to mom somehow.

"Darling, you feel incredible...so...so good...ahhhh your cock in filling me up and loving it!"

I had now inserted my whole length into my mom. I pulled back a bit until just the head remained inside her and then pumped my dick back in. I slowly got into a rhythm sliding my cock back and forth into mom's pussy. I groaned as with each thrust, I felt her tightness wrap around my cock and suck me in. It just felt so good, like nothing I had felt before. "Fuck mom this feels...great. Your tight pussy is swallowing me whole!" I groaned. Now I leaned back, and lifted moms toned legs onto my shoulders as I drove into her.

"Fuck that's deep baby! I love it!" mom screamed.

She started rubbing her clit bringing more pleasure to me. Her slick tunnel was getting tighter and I knew she was close to cumming. "Ahhhhhh I'm almost there!" cried mom.

"Me too!" I screamed back. Moms eyes rolled into the back of her head, I drove my cock hard and fast inside her cunt while she rubbed her clit.

"Come inside me baby!" she moaned.

"Gnnnnnnn...ahhhhh...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!" I screamed. I pumped as if my life depended on it as mom threw her arms back as she came and her tight pussy became tighter and squeezed my cock.

This was enough to make me come as I drove my cock deep into her depths and unloaded torrents of cum inside her cunt while we were screaming and convulsing on the bed as if we were possessed. Finally, I pulled out and some cum leaked out of mom. She was panting and smiling from the pleasurable orgasm. I was exhausted.

"Mom." I said as I stroked her face and smiled at her. "Guess who came to visit me today?"

Part 3 coming soon.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,260 Followers
12