All Comments on 'Mom's Holiday House Pt. 03'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good fantasy story !

I really liked this whole story : short, simple, not being taken too seriously, and with a pretty good ending ( contrary to another story I have read on this website ), it was perfect for what it is and I really like your Harem style fic. There is simply not enough of them, so i'm glad that there are still people doing them ( yep one guy with several women is getting so rare as opposed to one woman with several guys that is getting tiring ). Having incest in it is even more spicy.

How about a story with a young guy in a family full of busty beauties, and they are going through some really rough time with their husbands, and one thing leading to another, he ends up loving and having sex with them, creating his own harem. Unrealistic ? Yes, but it is supposed to be a fantasy, so why not ?

Or maybe a guy too good for his own good and he is making every girls fall for him unknowingly, be it his female family members, his friend's mothers or his female classmates ?

Of course, those are just some suggestions, but you've got the style for that, and I'm sure you would do pretty good with that. Although you may already have an idea for your next story, and I will be waiting for it !

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
So Wild

Another fine chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was a bob man’s paradise! Complete fantasy, lots of loose ends, but the core....

....cause for its existence is sound and complete.

One can only assume that they will all three join forces to deal with the alcoholic (and likely dangerously unfaithful wife).

But why ruin a good tit-stroke over a few measly details?

We’re not really telling a story here....just setting scenes for strokes.

I myself would have had much more vaginal intercourse, especially as how both MILFs were very willing and energetic. Oh, and he must be Superman....I say that because his refractory time is as close to zero as can be.....but for any but extremely rare situations, and for very brief encounters (talking less than two hours here), that’s just not human.

chifan7536chifan7536over 4 years ago
Awesome Story

Thanks so much for this Wonderful Story!!! Please write more stories along these lines! Great Stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Screamer

Your characters scream a lot during sex. I would find all that shrieking pretty unnerving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 4

Janine leave's her husband and move's close to

Craig and Caroline

Janine and Caroline were still young as they had there children very young

and that is why they married

there husbands had visectomies later in there mairige so they never a need for the pill

so on that day at the cabin both mother and mother in law were very fertile.

daddymacdaddymacabout 4 years ago
Please be writing more.

Although i felt like this last chapter was RUSHED, i do want MORE... holy shit is LOVE it. there not many stories with HUGE tits on this site. I was VERY fascinating for me. PLEASE put out MORE chapters. Maybe also be a little bit longer like 3 pages.... thank you for what you have so far

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

Wants more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No conclusion to the wife thing such a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

all 3 stories fucking amazing you great writer and iam dying for more

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story, but needs to be continued. AAAAAA++++++

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

What about the marriage problems????? Hope you finish this story.

oksideshow859419oksideshow859419over 1 year ago

agreed continue or let someone else

HungBigBenHungBigBenabout 1 year ago

Great story,...but you got a huge detail wrong. Your mothers 30J cup bra is huge,,,but a 36HH cup bra is two cup sizes...in real size...larger. The MIL has very obviously much bigger boobs than his busty mother. In cup size volume a 30J is the same size cup as a 32I, a 34H, a 36G. A woman who wears a 36HH cup (no such thing double past DD...really a 36I, has the same size breasts as woman who wears a 30L...three cup sizes in volume...it is called "sister sizing"...MIL boobs DWARF his mothers big boobs...

And how big..in length and around is his "big cock"?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5 stars for the story but you got the tit sizes wrong. 36hh are bigger than 30j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES