All Comments on 'Mom's Home Movies Ch. 04'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
StanBreyStanBreyabout 6 years ago

I think it's a mistake for penetration to happen already. You could have had an extra chapter where they do softcore sex with his dick between her thighs for the camera, start with an accidental penetration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chapter 7

I can hardly wait to see where this winds up!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

I love how the story is progressing. After the things they've done already, it was natural that they actually fuck in this chapter. I like the idea of adding Taylor to their group. I just hope that there won't be too much drama when it comes to Alex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome, as always

The increasing rhythm, the oral scene, the tension ... incredible.

I hope that in addition to the threesome that is already guessed we have some an anal scene!

Thank you for the great job, wanting to read the next chapter.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 6 years ago
* * * * *

Four smooth chapters times five stars

each and still counting......

HillfrogHillfrogabout 6 years ago
Excellent pacing - hot story - well crafted

I find nothing not to like - 4 X 5 stars and a 'Favorite Author' to boot. Looking very much forward to the continuing saga...

jhenderson7606jhenderson7606about 6 years ago
keep the series coming!

Fantastic....well written and kept me wanting so much more! Whatever you do, do not stop this series! You have already opened it up to adding Taylor. That should be good for another 5 - 6 Chapters! Love this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW

Great story. Awesome series. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the Alex and Taylor thing was handled very poorly, in my opinion.

Taylor ends up looking like a sociopathic, manipulative hypocrite, which is a huge turn-off for me. She could have left Alex before screwing Ben, or Alex could have left her, etc. Saying "...I don't have to put up with cheating..." is just really distasteful, given what she just did, as Ben noted. The sex between Tiffany and Ben was well done though, per usual.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
BEAUTIFUL STORY

PURE GENIUS! I LOVE THIS STORY AND HOW YOU'VE PRESENTED IT ALMOST LIKE MANY OF THE NOVELS, NOVELETTES, NOVELLAS AND SHORT STORIES I'VE EDITED OVER THE YEARS. I'VE HAD DREAMS ABOUT TIFFANY TOO, OF COURSE I'D NEVER SATISFY HER LIKE BENNY WOULD, lol THANK YOU FOR A GREAT, A PERFECT STORY. FUCK THOSE FUCK WIT ANONS WHO OFFER NO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. FUCK 'EM!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 6 years ago
Bang

It blew my mind. You just keep getting better and better. How do you do it?

The only problem was the way Taylor was brought up. It came out of nowhere. If you had written about her and Ben before where they would have talk as friends, maybe mention Alex's little dick. It felt like you had a sudden idea and IMPOSED it in the story. It was a very good idea though.

AudimurphyUSAAudimurphyUSAabout 6 years ago
Wow

Funnily enough, this is one story I’d actually like to be seen made into a movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Just wow these get better and better!! Excited for more !!! Like how the story is evolving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I can not wait to read more it keeps getting better I can not wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No other men

Please dont make the mom fuck other men, just Ben and other women like Taylor

CalabashCalabashabout 6 years ago
Another good chapter

I love the pacing, gradually building up to intercourse. I hope the girl moves in with them and helps with the filming, and gets physically involved as well. I like the stories they make up and then get carried away and have a hard time sticking to the script. I hope another guy gets involved, especially with the mother. Then having to deal with all the dynamics of that in the relations of son and mother. I can see the mother in my head you describe her so well... Thanks for making this story so enjoyable.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716about 6 years ago
5 STAR PLUS

Chapter 4 has been the best so far. Will be on pins and needles waiting for Chapter 5... I have to go back and fuck Tiffany one more time in my mind.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOOKED

I AM ABSOLUTELY HOOKED, on your characters and the pace of your story. My comment is probably not stand alone among readers.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Favorite new series

I’m hooked to the story and can wait for more, I love all of your writing but this is my favorite series so far, I love the set up and the pase of the story.

tomjones100tomjones100about 6 years ago
Don't bring other men

This is a great great GREAT series...but you will ruin it if you bring another guy to fuck Tiffany. P.S. This is one of those rare literotica stories that I want to see as a real movie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not only but also...

Its not only a good story but also a great writer who knows exactly how to pace the story etc.

Hope we a get a lot more mom/son stories from your obviously talented pen!

Just a couple of things tough.

Mother son relationship is the most popular genre here at the Lit, as well as on most other story & comic sites on the web.

It is the taboo nature of the relationship which is what grabs readers every where.

So it is not necessary for the mother to justify it by suggesting that her husband is having an affair, in fact that is almost counter productive.

She gives in to her son because breaking the greatest and the oldest taboo of incest is in itself the most exciting act.

Lastly, the mother/son relationship has NO place additional males.

More power to your pen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing job

im with Tomjones, dont bring other men. every time the main character gets cuckold it kills the story for me.

Keep doing a great job.

InsaneAidenInsaneAidenabout 6 years ago
Great!

All the chapters are pretty good nothing to Criticise so far, but i just hope that it doesnt

Turn out into orgys like most of the other stories.

iknowwhatiknowwhatabout 6 years ago
this is great

loving it so far, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dare to disagree

Adding participants is a tried and true path, and I would welcome it, since mom is deprived on several fronts. The son satisfies one itch, but additional partners would satisfy another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
pretty good

Good keep the taboo factor and can't wait to see when Taylor joins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Stuff

Can't wait for Chapter 5. Love the slow progression of these strories. Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good but confusing

How in the world is Taylor upset that Alex cheated on her when she did the exact same thing? She mentions that aspect, but completely avoid any real explanation. Such a hypocrite and it seems like a convenient way to include Taylor in the sex!

I personally would prefer if it stayed between the mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It’s great

I love the way it’s been going absolutely wonderful.makes me so hard glad that Benny finally showed his mom what he can do to her pussy. Come on with ch. 5 i can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story!!

Can't wait to read the next installment , but also have to agree with other comments so far that ben and tiffany should not bring in any other men into their relationship. But rather explore bringing Taylor into storyline, maybe as Ben's lover or just a second camera person for the time being.

Please keep up the great work.

Teamroper01Teamroper01about 6 years ago

Outstanding story. Love the way you have drawn the story out, keeping the me wanting more, but going slow. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome buildup !!

ben finally gets his mom's pussy. what more can come now? dying to see more from you soon....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just fantastic

First comment ever. Just great work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Asap

Want to read the next part with Taylor and Tiffany.. And benny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good

I read all your Mom's Home Movies stroies. They are one of the best.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Out There

It seems like a lot of jizz is wasted when it could be used to fuel Tiffany’s cum hunger. When Ben lets loose she might slurp it all up of her tits for example instead of just letting it sit there. That being said I’m waiting for the next story, really great imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep it going

In one chapter Ben noticed Tiffany was a ‘submissive’ but she has been leading the way in the last two chapters. It may be time for Taylor and Ben to turn her into their sex slave by dominating her. Taylor could act as Ben’s sister in the movies and they could use and abuse Mom. Great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need more

This is a has been a great series. I love it. You need to keep going. PLEASE!!!!!!!

I want to know what happens with Taylor. And I want to know how Larry fins out.

CoolBreez3CoolBreez3about 6 years ago
Awesome Series. Keep going

I love this series, but as I started Chpt 4. I started to think, enough already, get them fucking. But after finishing the chapter, I'm happy they haven't fucked yet. Keep doing what you are doing. Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This should be rated higher than 5.

Exhausted!

OedipusRex68OedipusRex68almost 6 years ago
Enough with the face hiding akready!

I don't know if it's some weird kink I've never heard of, or whatever; but it's distracting and implausible. LET IT GO!!

Please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't want this series to end!

Please continue to add more chapters to this amazing series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best story I’ve read yet

I had to shoot cum three times yesterday and once today

As I enjoyed this story. So well written.

Perfect for my tastes. It moves along at a perfect pace.

Thank you. Keep writing!!

leespikedleespikedover 5 years ago
TALENT or what? Write a book!

One of the best series I've ever read and will read and re-read. Fantastic erotic writing.

and no anal... I am in awe, thank you, thank you , thank you,thank you, thank you , thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tiffany & Taylor

The story would be much easier to read if the names Tiffany & Taylor weren't so similar-looking in print.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
drod

Couldnt stop hacking off wild i read the story.

Thank you.

morningfun1974morningfun1974over 5 years ago
amazing!!!!

this story is getting better and better coming up the great work.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock30almost 5 years ago
Wow this series is so hot

Wow, this series is so hot. I can't help but masterbate every ti,e I read them. I sure wish I had a mother like Ben. I know it is fantasy but your writing makes it so I can actually see it so easily in my mind. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
mom's home movies

you are amazing. the level of heat in your stories is at a fever pitch. keep it going!!

EddieValientEddieValientover 4 years ago
Can't really think of words good enough to describe my reaction to your writing

Each chapter is getting hotter and now it feels like when I was a kid and went to the Saturday matinees (ageing myself with that), the cliff-hanger endings of the short subjects, kept me coming back again and again! To be honest I "have" to read each of the chapters but will hold off for a few hours before diving into the next chapter.

Incredibly polished style and pacing. Bravo!

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 4 years ago
Excellent

I have loved this story more than I anticipated. My favorite part is always the gradual wearing down of the reluctant lady....I'm afraid we are now past this in this story, but I'll keep reading, hoping for the same level of excitement in the remaining chapters

Thanks for sharing an exciting and fun fantasy!

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too hot!

I can’t believe how hot this is! This is my favorite fantasy and I can’t get it out of my head! I’m in love with a story, how weird?!❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story with slow motion but leving big impact on readers.

I read story on Literotica only on recommendatios. It is my loving Mummy. I ejuculated three times in this beautiful chapter. My third comming......was just when my Mom enter inmy bedroo. She was loudly laughing in nude

The excellent narration has wild empact on all. I have seen many Mom Son pron but this story is far spirior than those porn. You can see the physical action on screen but this imagination is superb, sex is mental not so much physical. When my parents have lovemaking the immediately turn like mom son imagination. In sex play they call each other as mom son. Dad call his wife as mom & similarly mon him to son making my nickname. So sex is more mental than physical.

Thanks to writer & Literotica.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Really love this series. You have done a great job keeping it a perfect pace and building on the characters steadily.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

SUPER, Super story telling, terrific build up throughout each Chapter. 5 stars from me, so as they say - onto the next Chapter. Thank you Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars this time but feel your dragging it out a bit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous