Mom’s Honour Rape by Villagers

Story Info
Pakistani mom is honour-revenge raped by villagers.
3.5k words
3.44
49.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your brother Altaf has eloped and run away with Pervez Hussain's daughter Fatima," Grandma said to my mom as she entered our house crying.

"What? When did that happen?" Mom asked shockingly.

"Last evening, your brother ran away with that slut. He took away my gold jewelry and some money too. The Hussain family is claiming Fatima also stole gold jewelry and money from their house," Grandma replied to my mom.

"What will happen now? The Husain clan is powerful in the village. They always had a grudge against our family because we rejected their marriage proposal for me," Mom told Grandma.

"Right now your father and Pervez Hussain, along with some more guys, have gone to the police station," Grandma told my mom.

I knew my uncle Altaf had been secretly having an affair with Fatima Hussain for a year now. My uncle was 27 years old, and Fatima was 20 years old. Both of them were adults, but we lived in a village in northwest Pakistan that still had old tribal customs, and eloping with women from another family was considered an attack on the family's honor.

30 per cent of our village is comprised of the Hussain clan, and as I went to the village square to get some household goods, I could feel the tension in the air. Some men of the Hussain clan were looking at me as if I were the one who eloped with Fatima.

I quickly went home after making my purchases. Mom was not at home. My younger brothers told me she just went to her grandparents' house, which was a few houses away. They also told me that I was asked to go to my grandparents' house once I came home. So I quickly went to the grandparents' house.

Grandpa had just returned from the police station. He said the police will only look into the matter of theft, as breaking the family's honor was not criminal, and that we will have to settle the matter ourselves. Pervez Hussain had now complained to the village council against our family. The village council was supposed to be conveyed at 6 p.m. at the village square, as all the council members would be free from their other duties.

Grandpa told me I would have to represent my household as I was the oldest adult male present in our house. I had just turned 18 years old. My dad worked in a Gulf country and used to come home just once a year for vacation. I was sure why my family was to be present at the village council meeting, as my father's and grandpa's families were both from different clans.

My father had settled in this village after marrying Mom so that she could have family support while he was away for work. But anyway, I thought I would have to go to support Grandpa, as I did not think he had any support from the rest of the villagers.

In the evening, Grandpa and Grandma both came to our house and told Mom that even Grandma and Mom were summoned to the village council meeting. This was strange because women were not allowed or summoned to a village council meeting unless they were accused of a crime.

Mom got dressed up in her hijab just like Grandma, and we all headed to the village square. When we reached the village square, I saw that most of the men who were present were from the Hussain clan. The village council was held under the tree. The five village council members were sitting on the plastic chairs. All the other 30 or so men were standing. There were no other women present, as per custom.

When the meeting began, Pervez Hussain accused my grandpa and grandma of helping their son elope with his daughter. They also falsely accused Mom of harboring Uncle and Fatima in our home so that they could carry out their affair.

Grandpa, Grandma, and Mom denied even knowing about the affair. Only I knew of the affair because I once saw them kissing on a farm. But I had kept their affair a secret. No one knew that I knew about their affair.

The village council had about 3 out of 5 members that belonged to the Hussain Clan. After deliberating for half an hour, the village council concluded that since a girl from the Hussain clan was taken by a member of our family, we need to marry a girl from our family to the Pervez Hussain family.

Now we did not have any unmarried females remaining in our family, so my grandpa asked the village council to give us some time so that we could find an unmarried girl among our distant relatives and then get her married to someone from Pervez Hussain's Family.

Pervez Hussain objected to my grandpa's suggestion and said that my uncle must be dishonoring his young daughter right now somewhere, which means his family is getting dishonoured too, so the only justice is that one woman from Grandpa's family must also get dishonoured tonight. Pervez Hussain further stated that since his daughter is young, they will choose Mom to be dishonoured instead of Grandma, who was 65 years old. He further stated that four members of his clan will take part in my mom's dishonoring, and it should take place right here in this square as a warning to others from eloping with women from other families.

One member of the village council who was not from the Hussain clan asked Pervez Hussain why four people should be allowed to dishonor my mom when only one member (my uncle) had committed the act of dishonoring his daughter.

Pervez Hussain explained that his young daughter is half the age of my mom; therefore, two people should be allowed to dishonor Mom for each day his daughter is away from the family. So two people times two days so far, therefore four people should be allowed.

All four of us got scared at Pervez Hussain's suggestion. My grandpa rejected the proposal and asked Mom and Grandma to head home. But the Hussain clan men stopped them from leaving the meeting. Grandpa and I tried to fight the men, but we were quickly subdued by the men. Mom and Grandma were screaming at the men to leave us.

The village council agreed with Pervez Hussain's suggestion and told him to carry out the punishment. Pervez signaled his son Rashid, and Rashid, along with his cousin Junaid, brought an old mattress that was stored nearby. They placed the mattress in front of the village council.

It seems to me that this was all already planned, and the village council meeting was just a sham.

Rashid and Junaid then went towards my mom and dragged her towards the mattress easily. Mom was forty years old at the time of the incident. She is about 5.4 feet tall, and her vital stats are 36c-32-38. She has a fair complexion, a pretty round face, and dark brown waist-length hair. She has a bit of a plump body type with thunder thighs and a nice round ass.

Mom was held firmly by Rashid and Junaid. Pervez came near Mom and told her to strip, but Mom begged him to leave her. Pervez took out a pocket knife and started tearing Mom's black hijab. He pulled Mom's hijab near her neck and then used the knife to cut her hijab from top to bottom. He also did the same thing to Mom's sleeves.

Once Mom's hijab was shredded, Hussain removed it from Mom's body. Mom was wearing a green salwar kameez underneath the hijab. Pervez said to Mom," If you do not undress willingly, then I will tear your salwar kameez to pieces and then parade you naked in the village."

He then grabbed Mom's kameez (long top) and was about to start cutting it, but Mom stopped him and said she would undress willingly. Rashid and Junaid let go of Mom's arm. Mom removed her kameez and salwar (loose pants). Mom was standing in the village square in just her white bra and pants. She was shaking with fear and shame. Mom tried to cover herself with her hands.

My grandpa and grandma were yelling and pleading with the village council to stop this atrocity.

Pervez then asked Mom to remove her bra and pants. But Mom did not move; she was crying in shame. So Pervez signaled to Rashid and Junaid to hold Mom's arms. Pervez then cut Mom's bra strap at the shoulders and in between the bra cups with his pocket knife.

Pervez threw the shredded bra on the ground. Mom's tits were exposed to all the villagers present at the meeting.

Pervez then cut Mom's panty by cutting the panty's waistbands at her hips. Mom's hairy pussy was exposed to everyone.

Pervez then asked Rashid and Junaid to lay Mom on the old mattress. Rashid and Junaid laid Mom on the mattress on her back and held her there in that position. Pervez, who must be around 55 years old, pulled his pajama pants down and got between Mom's legs.

Pervez climbed on top of Mom and forcibly kissed her lips and face. He was groping Mom's breasts as he kissed her. Pervez then sucked Mom's tits and bit her nipples. Mom screamed in pain. She was still putting up a fight by squirming around on the mattress.

Pervez then spread Mom's legs by holding them under her knees and pushing them apart. He then penetrated Mom's pussy with his 6-inch dick and started fucking her. He still held Mom's legs by her knees. Mom cried and kept begging him to stop.

Pervev fucked Mom for a few minutes before he shot his load into Mom's pussy. As Pervez emptied his balls, he let go of Mom's legs and reached down and groped Mom's tits. Once his dick was limp, Pervez got up and pulled his pants up.

Pervez switched places with his son, Rashid. Pervez held Mom's arms to stop her from squirming on the bed. Rashid pulled his track pants down and pulled out his dick. Rashid was a tall 26-year-old guy. He was best friends with my uncle Altaf, as they were about the same age.

Rashid got between Mom's legs. He straight away shoved his 6-inch dick into Mom's cum-filled pussy. He started fucking her pussy at a faster pace. Mom had her eyes closed now and was slowly moaning. Pervez and Junaid let go of her arms and just sat back a bit.

I looked around, and all the men were rubbing their dicks over their clothes, including the village council members. I was still being held by three guys, and so was Grandpa. Grandma was just sitting on the ground and sobbing. We were just 10 feet away from the mattress where Mom was getting fucked.

Rashid continued to fuck Mom at a faster pace, and Mom covered her mouth with her hand to muffle her moans. It seems Rashid was trying to degrade Mom more by making her have an orgasm. But eventually, Rashid shot his load into Mom's pussy. He fucked Mom till his dick went limp. Rashid then got up and pulled his track pants up.

Pervez then asked Junaid and Rashid to make Mom stand up. Pervez then took a plastic bottle that was filled with water. Pervez then inserted the mouth of the bottle into Mom's pussy. He then squeezed the bottle with a lot of force. This made the water shoot up Mom's pussy. He removed the bottle quickly. Water and cum started pouring out of Mom's pussy. It looked like she was pissed. Mom had a shocked look on her face. He did that one more time and then used Mom's clothes to dry her pussy.

Mom was again dragged to the mattress and held down. Mom's third attacker came forward and stood near the village council people. It was Pervez's elder brother, Shadab Hussain. I had not seen him earlier. So he must have come to the village square after the attack on Mom had begun. He was a very powerful man in the village. No one messed with him, and everyone feared him. Pervez had flushed Mom's pussy so that his elder brother could fuck a fresh pussy.

Shadab was a big guy, at least 6.3 feet tall. He had a big frame as well. He must be around 60 years old but was recently married to his fourth wife, who was pregnant. He had all four of his wives living with him in his large house. Junaid was one of his sons.

Shadab went near Mom and stood above her. He asked her to kneel in front of him. Mom obliged and kneeled in front of him. Shadab loosened the knot of his pajama pants and pulled out his 7-inch hard dick.

Shadab held Mom's head in front of his dick and told her to open her mouth. He shoved his dick into her mouth and started to face-fuck her. He face-fucked for a few minutes and then told Mom to get on all fours on the mattress.

Mom got on all fours. Shadab got behind her and shoved his dick into Mom's pussy. He started fucking her doggy style. Shadab was fucking Mom at a decent pace. He was enjoying Mom in front of all the men. Mom was also moaning loudly every time she received a thrust from Shadab's dick. Shadab held Mom by her hips as he fucked her. Mom was not able to muffle her moaning this time because of the doggy position.

Shadab increased his fucking pace, and Mom eventually started having her orgasm. Mom buried her face into the mattress as the orgasm swept her body. As Mom was having her orgasm, Shadab continued to fuck her. He was looking at Grandpa and had an evil smile on his face.

Shadab came pretty soon after Mom's orgasm ended. He shot his load into Mom's pussy and continued to fuck her till he went limp.

Shadab got up, pulled his pants down, and left the village square. Now it was Shadab's 38-year-old son Junaid's turn to fuck Mom. Junaid was the biggest asshole in the village. His clan members did not like him because he was a bully. There were rumors of him sodomizing his wives. Two of his wives had left him already. But those rumors were soon known to be true when he made Mom lay down on her stomach on the mattress.

Junaid got between Mom's legs and spread Mom's buttocks. He bent down and spat into Mom's asshole. Mom turned her head back and then realized what Junaid was planning to do. She started squirming on the mattress to get away from Junaid, but Rashid quickly held Mom in her place.

Junaid fingered Mom's asshole for some time and then pulled his pants down. Junanid pulled out his 7-inch hard dick and placed it at Mom's asshole entrance. He slowly started pushing his dick into her asshole. His dick was soon lodged into Mom's asshole completely. Mom was screaming in pain. I looked around; some of the men had pulled their dicks out and were masturbating openly.

Junaid started fucking Mom in the asshole slowly. After a few minutes of slow fucking, Mom had stopped screaming and was now moaning slowly. Junaid continued to fuck Mom.

I saw Pervez talking to the village council head, who was rubbing his dick. Pervez was pointing the village council towards Mom. The village council head, who was also a Hussain clan member, got up from his chair and moved towards Mom. He stood on the right side of Mom.

He pulled his dick out and started masturbating openly and vigorously. Soon he shot his load into the air. Some of his cum landed on Mom's head and back. The other two council members from the Hussain clan also stood near Mom and started masturbating over her.

Junaid now increased his fucking tempo, as he did not want to be splashed with other men's cum. Junaid soon ejaculated inside Mom's asshole and then quickly moved away from her.

As soon as Junaid was done fucking Mom, Pervez signaled all the Hussain clan members to come forward. There were about 20 men from the Hussain clan.

Rashis turned Mom on her back and moved away quickly. All the men from the Hussain clan gather around Mom. They were all masturbating over her. Soon, one by one, they started shooting their loads on Mom's body.

Some shot their load on Mom's face, some on Mom's tits, and one guy shot his load onto Mom's deep, round navel. He kneeled and shot his load directly into Mom's navel. The guys who were holding me and Grandpa down also left and joined to shoot their load on Mom.

Once they were all done shooting their load on Mom, they all left and went home. Pervez told us before leaving to get his daughter back home by tomorrow sunset or else Mom will get dishonoured again by two different men from his clan.

Grandma cleaned cum from Mom's body using Mom's discarded clothes. She then gave her hijab to Mom to cover herself. I lifted Mom in my arms and carried her home. She smelled of semen. Mom was sobbing from the pain and shame.

We went to Grandpa's house, where Grandma helped Mom clean. I called my younger siblings to come to Grandpa's place. We stayed the night at Grandpa's place.

The next day, we packed all the essential items that we required and left the village with the help of some villagers who sympathized with us. We went to a nearby town and stayed there at Mom's younger sister's place.

When we were staying at Mom's sister's place, Dad called from the Gulf country on my phone and told me to put him on speaker. Dad said he came to know about Mom's dishonor from another villager, and therefore he was divorcing her right now. He said the word three times, "Talaq, Talaq, Talaq," and cut the line. Mom was devastated by the sudden divorce. She did not eat for 2 to 3 days.

10 days later, one man from the village came to the house where we were hiding. He said that my uncle Altaf and Fatima returned to the village once they learned about Mom's dishonor by the Hussain clan. They did not know that we had left the village, but returning to the village was a big mistake because the Hussain clan caught him and Pervez Hussain killed and hanged Altaf near our home. His body has been hanging for the past two days.

The village council has asked us to come back to the village and bury Altaf's body. They assured us of protection. Grandma, Mom's sister and Mom were devastated after listening to this news. But Grandpa, I, and a few other male relatives decided to go to the village and bury Uncle Altaf.

We buried Uncle Altaf in the cemetery as per the customs, and after the burial took place, the village council summoned us again. We went to the village square, and the entire Hussain clan was also present.

The village council head spoke and said that since Altaf was killed for his actions and Pervez Hussain's daughter was returned to him, the matter of dishonor was to be considered settled. But peace needs to be assured in the village, and therefore the Hussain clan has proposed a marriage between Mom and Junaid. Also, Fatima was to be married to me.

The Hussain clan had planned this peace offering smartly. No one was going to marry Fatima after she eloped, so marrying her to me was a safe bet.

Also, no one was going to give Junaid their daughter to be his wife after he sodomized Mom in front of the entire village.

My grandpa discussed the proposal with other male relatives and agreed to the Hussain clan proposal. All our property and asset were in this village only. There was no way Grandpa could leave that behind forever. Mom was not happy but had to agree to the proposal.

Mom and I were both married in the same ceremony to Junaid and Fatima, respectively. Mom had put a condition before marriage that she would continue to live in the same house. This was a blunder on Mom's part because now Mom, Fatima, and I live in the same house. My younger siblings started staying with my dad, and I have not seen them since.

Junaid only occasionally visits our house to sodomize Mom. But Fatima's dad, Pervez, and brother, Rashid, visit our home regularly to check on Fatima, but when they come to our house, they force themselves on Mom, stating that they have permission from Junaid. On occasion, Shadab also visits our house on the pretext of visiting his niece, but he too fucks Mom. The only difference is that Mom does not put up any resistance and seems to enjoy his visits.

The End.