All Comments on 'Mom's House, Mom's Rules'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

The parents live will keep children safe until proper long term lovers are found. Family love is the most sincere love.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Very hot! Maybe a mom/son/daughter threeway on a followup chapter?

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 4 years ago
Hot story

Good premise. But another shaved pussy-oy vey!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe

It says Mom's House Mom's Rules. But in sexual terms, I t think Ellen is the leader. Apparently she initiated it all. She is insatiable. And she has had lots of girls go down on her. I find her the most interesting. Maybe a series on Ellen turning her family, and others, out. Hopefully. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Bring on the neighbors and church friends. What a hot story!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 4 years ago
Hmmm

A little rushed, but the possibilities abound. More.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A father son encounter would be nice in a rolling story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DUMPED

AS SOON AS D/d even hinted at. skip to end and 1star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With a title of "Mom's House, Mom's Rules" she's the one who doesn't get fucked?

With a title like that, she should be the one to fuck him first, not just a giving him a BJ and having him eat her pussy. The "Maybe" comment seems to be right, it's Ellen's rules.

<P>

Also, he's 18. Guy's that age bounce back rather quickly, so the "Awww, Mom, did you have to go and drain him?" line doesn't really make sense. After eating her pussy and watching his father and sister, he should have gotten another erection already.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Very Nice

Very impressive writing and story, I definitely would like to see more, I vote no dad/son .

Ghostwolf63Ghostwolf63over 4 years ago
Ok????

Rushed, father and daughter was in the garage fucking in the back seat, mom takes Boynton kitchen to quickly suck his normal size cock only putting two inches in then has him eat her out three times, then his father warns him? That his mom is his? When the boy is still a virgin? That boy should gotten dressed and said to his dad. "You know dad then just keep her, I'll stay a virgin" and go for a walk. And have his sister take his virginity. Wow, as a after thought.

NegamerguyNegamerguyover 4 years ago

I look forward to reading more about this wonderful family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Looking forward to part two.

jtw0978jtw0978over 4 years ago

Just please keep the sec with the girls

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
HOT SEX****

Very entertaining sexy story. Damn that was HOT!!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That's it?

If that's all there is, it's only part of a story, especially since he never fuck his mom, despite the title. If this is only the start, where was the chapter number in the title to warn you weren't posting a complete story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really good!

Really good example of a 'soft' femdom that has the mom in power but isn't focused on humiliation. Hope to see more in a similar vain, keep it up!

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Wow...good story

Nice ..would love more chapters by

satabdisatabdiover 4 years ago
Too fast!

Please carry on with more romance and modesty. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star

I don't like whore stories and I ALWAYS VOTE 1STAR FOR D/d!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two stars

It is the son's birthday but the mother is thinking more about herself. Not even a "good night?" Poor writing.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Story had a short really fuse with the beginning sex scene being way to abrupt. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...