All Comments on 'Mom's Idea'

by TheBigCheese123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bucco40bucco4010 months ago

More chapters with more exploration is called for. BJ's, doggy, teasing, mom joining, anal, maybe even some bandage..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mom and sis need to go on the pill, so he can cum bare inside them as is meant to be.

Ozgood13Ozgood1310 months ago

Fantastic story and a very believable one as well.

Frankie1952Frankie195210 months ago

More please, Just the two of them and maybe they fall in love and want noone else. they could stay together and make babies.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar10 months ago

"I was eating cereal in my pyjama bottoms"

How the cereal -got- in my pyjama bottoms, I'll never know.

I have mixed feelings on this story. This certainly isn't the -worst- premise for twincest, it's quirky and decently compassionate compared to a lot of the stuff on this site, but it starts on an awkward foot and never quite recovers. Perhaps with more emotional development it'd counterbalance the absurdity of Mom's instigation, but as written it's a bit too fast to stick.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fabulous ..want more - mother watching.. Brings back memories.

GordonOSUGordonOSU10 months ago

Definitely bring the mom in. She could help teach both of them with a greater hands on approach. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done essay from a creative mind. This leads me to believe that you, and your sister really are twins.

Further development, from your fertile mind, needs no suggestions from me.

Please, carry on . . .

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Liked the storyline but it needed some descriptions of their orgasms. Felt like a big omission.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Get someone to prove read your stories....."her push gripped me tightly, but, not uncomfortably" and in the beginning you said they were both virgins,if that's the case why didn't he break her hymen? Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. I feel the story should stand alone. It’s perfect as it is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Beautiful, but i just need them to make love to each other without a condom, that is just so beautiful, they will fall in love with each other, be together forever...

Maybe they should thank mom properly and make love to her too, she needs it and they love her so much.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppatea10 months ago

Really great. Thanks for sharing! ❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it but you needed more info at the start like where's the father how old mother is!! Continue this with brother and sister joining their mother in bed and have sex with her and bother and sister fall in love and have children and all 3 live together as a happily family!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBigCheese123@TheBigCheese123
Hi, my name’s Dan and I write short, light hearted sex stories. I usually stick to straight couples, but I will occasionally write about homosexual encounters, group sex and incest. I love to get feedback from you guys, and I’m always looking for new ideas and ways to improv...